[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attn Trannies:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: 1475446583733[1].jpg (24KB, 550x381px) Image search: [Google]
1475446583733[1].jpg
24KB, 550x381px
>>>>>/pol/91260741
I have a question for you...

But before that, please note the following axioms:

1. The majority of men are disgusted and repulsed by you. We have a hard enough time dealing with the bullshit of an actual woman, but to now add another layer on top that you have a cock and are physically incapable of producing offspring is like 1000 steps too far. We hate you.

2. Women, while tolerating you, do not like you. They might not say it, but they do not even like other women, so what makes you think they are going to want to share their privileges or compete with something that claims to be a women, but also has a cock? You are the exact opposite of what evolution has taught them to be attractive. You are a failed """""being""""" in their eyes and much of their tolerance for you is derived from purely from pity. This also explains why they are more accepting of you than men.

3. The transition is irreversible, completely unnatural and wholly ineffective. It rarely produces sufficient results and in order to do achieve this, must being when the child is mentally incapable of knowing whether it is truly what they desire.

4. Modern medicine is still in the dark ages with respect to our understanding of manipulating neurological process, but the rate of progress is so fast that it fairly likely we will have a solution to your mental disorder within decades. It will most likely come in the form of psychiatric medication that is administered on a continual basis to repress your disorder. This will render transitioning to an archaic medical procedure, akin to lobotomies as a cure for headaches.

With these truths now established, tell me: What on earth would ever compel you transition?
>>
Reasons and well articulated thought processes have nothing to do with it
Trutrans trannies transition because they are biologically compelled to, when that isnt possible because of mitigating factors in the environment the kill themselves
Being a girl (even a fucked up fake one) > killing yourself > being a disgusting man
>>
>>6999634
The real question is why do you care so much?
>>
File: i_dunno_man_by_jad0n-d8q65mc[1].jpg (20KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
i_dunno_man_by_jad0n-d8q65mc[1].jpg
20KB, 650x470px
>>6999684
>>/pol/91260741
reasons are detailed there. i don't care to transcribe them, i just thought the question would be better posed here than there
>>
>>6999634
>What on earth would ever compel you transition?

A birth defect or developmental issue that causes me to want to be the opposite sex and be seen by others as the opposite sex.

There's no logic or reason to it. There's no 'the grass is greener' because going I don't get to go from male to female and get all the perks of being a female, I go from man to transwoman and get all the horrible drawbacks of being trans.

I don't want to be trans whatsoever, but reality is that I am trans. There is no choice. Not transitioning is suicide, transitioning is an attempt to have a life that's livable.
>>
>>6999634
>>
>>6999634

Mostly compelled to transition by the fact that all 4 of those statements are complete bullshit
>>
File: 13 (2).png (1MB, 901x1004px) Image search: [Google]
13 (2).png
1MB, 901x1004px
>>6999634
Well you see OP, I wanted to be pretty.
>>
File: abhorent.png (202KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
abhorent.png
202KB, 585x560px
>>6999634
A fucking leaf!
>>
>>6999684
They're a repressed tranny, duh lol
>>
>>6999634
>1.
k

>2.
k, I hate women too, don't see why I should be bothered.

3. Not wholly ineffective, but yes indeed it could be a lot better. Though if you're a tranny you've hit rock bottom and at that point it hardly matters how irreversible shit is cause your life's over either way.

4. Oh wow, decades. Fuck am I supposed to do until then, take meds and live the life of an organic robot? Tried it, its pointless.

The thing you people don't understand is there is no alternative. Yes sure you'd wanna treat it away, lock us up and somehow get the problem out of your sight, but the reality you have to face is it doesn't work like that. Not yet.
>>
>>6999634

Lol girls love Trans people. You been to Canada or California and Oregon?
>>
1. K, bud.
2. Okay, you made your point already.
3. "It rarely produces sufficient results" It will produce results once you retarded Conservatives finally stop blocking access to our hormones at 12 BEFORE testosterone inevitably #reks our bodies.
4. Clueless drivel.

Any more questions, Canuck? I hope Trump will build a wall along Canada's border already.
>>
File: generaljackdripper2.jpg (8KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
generaljackdripper2.jpg
8KB, 400x300px
>>6999684
The one that was there just last night was a fucking schizophrenic. He was simply a raving supporter of antipsychotics because he needed them.
>>
Get!
>>
>>7000001
Naw
>>
What the hell is wrong with this boards numbers? I wanted the 7000007 get!
>>
>>7000014
Off by one! If i just went for the next one, I could have gotten the 7M7 get!
>>
>>6999634
>1.
I don't give a shit. It's not other men's business to be concerned about what I do.

>2.
I don't give a shit

>3.
Wearing glasses, using toilets, prosthetic limbs, driving cars are all unnatural. In our natural state, people would shit in the woods and die at age 20. Also, define "ineffective," and "sufficient."

>4.
If there was a real cure for being trans I would take it, but because there isn't one currently, I'm going to take the least awful option.

With these truths now established, tell me: What on earth would ever compel to bitch and complain on this board about something that doesn't concern you? Kill yourself
>>
>>6999634
Because I wanna. It's not like I'd give a shit if you smoke or get tattoos or cosmetic surgery, so how about you show me the same respect and let me do what I want, yeah?

Good luck with whatever prompted you to post this.
>>
Let's see what it was. Probably a huge waste

>>7000000
>>
>>7000345
LOSER! If you didn't suck so much, you'd spurn the pharma kikes and focus on preventing axiomleaf from getting away with shit like smoking.

And drinking beer. Especially reinheitsgebbot beer.

And goose-stepping. He seems awfully fond of that. Wreck the Santa Claus parade, it's always been so fucking oppressive. Destroy them, destroy them all, that is the way to respond evenly to his viciousness.
>>
Real talk I wish I wasn't trans and that I could've just been happy the way I was. It couldn't be helped.
I feel comfortable in my own skin now, that's all that matters.
>>
>>7000473
Your mentality is sick. The key is not to be a dumbshit sucker for the happiness meme. Just because tons of others are, doesn't mean that two wrongs make a right! The right thing to do is to OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES and start giving a rat's ass about all the many, many other wrongs out there! THAT is what matters!
>>
>>6999825
>repressed

Seems it.

Why build a wall OP? Just follow your mouth it'll naturally lead you to a cock
>>
File: valium.jpg (201KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
valium.jpg
201KB, 500x374px
>>7000632
Nazileaf probably never even was here! But since you just have to dig in at this... here!:

>Im schizo and i support this.
>These tranny loonies are just the extreme schizos run wild. I dont understand how they got this far, but like this Peterson dudes presentation says, he can only assume that the people who are making these laws' intent is to incite violence.
>Proper solution is just to dose them up and hope that they can be functioning members of society. Instead, laws are made in their favor.
>The legislation reeks of concealed motives.

>>Kill yourself, freak. You "proper" pieces of roadkill are such vicious bastards, having to deal with you and pity you and watch our asses against your supporters and everything else of that sort is a complete nightmare. Kill yourself.
>Not sure what you mean because of your obvious insanity, but im self-sufficient and dont rely on subsidies if thats what you mean. Thanks to anti-psychotics i can actually be productive enough to support myself despite how completely fucked the world is.

>Theres a fine line between genius and insanity, and if you are intelligent enough its not possible to maintain your sanity in the [current year]. Our entire existence at this point is just a joke, its only down from here.

>I digress, it just pisses me off that these full blown psychos give anyone with a schizo diagnosis a bad name.
>I dont want to be lumped in with these full blown delusional tranny psychos.
>>
>>6999634
No, that's not how mental chemicals work. Tell me, do you think you could reliably make some solvent or neurotra smitter that could MAKE you disphoric, say cut an arm off? You can treat the symptoms, but it seems that to 'cure' all people of disphoria would mean shutting off or at least blocking a part of their brains. Seems just as daunting as a transition except that as lobotomized repressed trannies they are more socially accepted. Hey at least they're still virile right?
>>
i like how the op refers to trannies and then ignores the existence of ftm's which appears to be much more stressful existence to go through.

1. i think that in general the majority of people are not sexually or other wise interested in you, people generally don't need the majority of other people to like them, they need to be able to find the few that are compatible with them. that being said, there are plenty of memes on the internet about how traps are superior to cisfemales do to a series of stereotypes associated with them (like how they present and take euphoria in acting more stereotypically female and respect masculinity in their partners. but beyond that there tends to always be some niche demographic that is attracted to any sexually deviant behavior or presentation. also science has more then caught up with te ability for people to not "naturally" have children to have children through other means instead. ciswomen can make sperm from their bone marrow, and men can almost make egg's out of their stem cells.

2. the women that do have a problem with trans people ( i assume trans women) feel like it is a siege on their place in femininity. i would speculate that it is a internalized sexism or other wise prejudiced deterministic structuralism. they see them selves being intrinsically female and that the fact that they are female is paramount to what they are as an individual. in general ( and as with females that might dislike ftm's) it is a fear of trans humanism. that as technology progress's we will be able to, more and more, have control over our physical identities and reality, then what it means to be human will become less and less inherent or natural. and this scares people as it brings them a sense of existentialism. but there are other people who are excited by it.
>>
3. sexual reassignment surgery is pretty freaky and the idea of fucking a trans vagina or getting fucked by a trans penis is scary, especially because trans penis's are no where near as similer to a cis penis (yet) as much as a trans vagina is similer to a cis vagina. how ever that is just for the time being. certainly over time the technology will get better and better. how ever i am a proponent that your physiology does not determine your gender to the point that men should be able to live and present as female and women should be able to live and present as male if they want no matter what their genitalia is. they should also feel comfortable and confident to present as masculine and feminine. i think that we are very close to a singularity where people will just be accepted in their identity choices. people will still have preferences but those preferences will probably get more and more leniant to deviation. the technology will only improve.

4. my prediction is that bioengineering will be able to adequetely emulate desired gender presentations much sooner then we will ahve to specifically make a psychiatric medication that is capable of getting rid of someones gender disphoria. and we won't at all make progress towards that goal with the idea that gender disphoria is neccessarily a mental disorder. identity at all is a social construct.we are all part of one grand cosmic organism, or just vibrations of energy in a void that resonates like a bell. theres nothing paticularily special about being "natural" other then our familiarity with it.
>>
File: old man yells at cloud.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old man yells at cloud.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
so i think that your shit posting is just the equivelent of this picture. but more then that yoru old at heart and yoru afraid of change. i'm still grossed out by trans vaginas and trans penis's but thats just me and my limited exposure to them and the present state of the technology. the trick is to some how incubate teh physiological changes that take place in the womb to turn a fetus vagina in to a penis ( as all babies start out female and the y chromosome makes them develop male physiology) and recreate that with ftm's and reverse that with mtf's. then there pretty much shouldn't be a problem. the key is to emulate the virility and fertility aesthetic that comes with "natural" sexual development.
>>
welp I don't have tits guess I better kill myself gosh it sucks being a man.
>>
>>6999634
The majority of men and women are disgusted by you and you aren't even trans.
>>
>>7000517
Being trans doesn't stop you from doing something about other problems. Your argument is equivalent to saying you should self-harm because somehow "everything will even out" and it will make things better for starving children in Africa.
>>
>>7003268
Completely off the mark!

What you're suggesting is wishful nonsense. It does stop you from having the drive to target all the other vices that cause all the social ills, from even wanting to do so! How can you put others in their place when you are out of line? I'm not talking about starving children in Africa, they're not under my thumb, though if you were to carry out purges of oil companies and diamond sellers and Afrikaners and exotic pet dealers, that very well could lead to a more tollerable order in Africa. I'm not saying *somehow* things will even out, you do need to come up with concrete plans to make them even out.
>>
>>6999634
I'd also like to add stop assuming all Gay people like you. If I wanted a woman I'd be straight and if I wanted to fuck a vaginas I'd be with a woman. Gays like men with dicks
>>
>>7005684
If anything, being trans and not transitioning will just make you too miserable to care about anything else. You need to fix your own problems before you can really care about anything else.
>>
>>6999634
>The majority of men are disgusted and repulsed by you. We have a hard enough time dealing with the bullshit of an actual woman,

3rd worlders and sexists aren't real men. Real men are civilized feminists who take estrogen pills.
>>
>>6999715
>>6999715
>I don't want to be trans whatsoever, but reality is that I am trans. There is not choice.
This is much more descriptive and enlightening than all of the tumblr "muh body muh choice" bullshit that my university pumps out. I wish more people would be this concise.
>>
File: 1474979003372.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1474979003372.png
177KB, 664x520px
>be me
>lesbian
>friends, male and female, totally supportive and accepting of me
>have a gf
>get mistaken for a woman all the time, even when i'm wearing baggy jeans and a t-shirt

dunno what trans people you're talking about OP, but I'm doing just fine :)
>>
>>6999663
This desu.
If i didn't start transitioning i would've offed myself a couple months ago.
>>
>>7005777
Even if it wasn't a mental illness, people should be free to make their body what they want it to be, through cosmetic surgery, hormone therapy, or whatever comes next.

>>7005796
>lesbian
>mistaken for a woman
???
>>
>>6999634
>With these truths now established,
wew
>>
>>7005718
Then why does everyone threaten so boldly that you'll be steamrolled with gratitude and compelled to fall in line if you stop being miserable?
>>
>>7005933
>doesn't know about male lesbians
>>
>>7006257
What is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>6999634
I have a very hard time accepting your axioms, given they are none of them supported by my own experience, statistics, or an even passing education.

Why do you need these four fabrications so badly, when the reality of being trans is quite daunting already?
>>
>>7006382
You're disagreeing with a /pol/ copy paste meme. /CyberBullyGeneral/
>>
>>7006305
That if you get 'your whatever', you end up owing society. When you're in society's pocket, you cannot act against it.
>>
>>7005796
sounds pretty typical for an FTM
>>
File: sucy.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
sucy.png
176KB, 377x377px
Why can't /pol/ fuck off? I've used both boards.

I don't post politics on this board. Especially ones that target the sensitive people that propogate here. You're not civil in your debate at all. Ex:

representing all men
using the deragatory word "tranny"

Civilized debates are critical to avoid flaming.

1. You're not all men. Also being trans does not have to be a "layer". The cock actually does make it better. Offspring are irrelevent as some people like children and some don't. Adoption is always an option.

2. Many women, mostly feminists (TERF idiots) view trans people just like they would any other person. Genitals do not equal gender. Gender is a social construct.

3. The transition is supposed to be permanent. Why wouldn't it be? It's also very effective at releaving dysphoria.

4. Gender nonconformity is not a mental dysphoria and transition is a perfectly fine solution to the problem. Hopefully modern medicine will be able to get us to a point where transwomen and men can replicate like everyone else. Stop trying to """cure""" people and learn to understand them.

So now that we've debunked your strawmen and the crows are full:

Becuase I'm a woman.

Most likely troll thread. Pasta'd this post.
>>
File: habbening.jpg (128KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.jpg
128KB, 600x446px
Damn, the way freaks get touchy about this is fucking pathetic.

Those animals are seriously fun to egg on!
>>
>>6999634
What if you're ftm
>>
These threads warm my heart

hope at least one mtf kills themselves tnight
>>
>>6999634
>1. The majority of men are disgusted and repulsed by you.
I have plenty of guy friends.
>2. Women, while tolerating you, do not like you.
I have a cis gf, so I don't think that's too true
>3. The transition is irreversible,
It's mostly reversible unless you're FtM, but I'm not.
>is so fast that it fairly likely we will have a solution to your mental disorder within decades
I'm not gonna wait until my 50s to be content with life.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.