[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 013: Blame it on my HRT baby... SAIL!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 35

File: basic hrt guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
basic hrt guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTGen/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>6945886
>>
File: lol ima do it.png (926KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
lol ima do it.png
926KB, 1600x1334px
Anyone wanna tell me if this is gonna fuck me up or not?

Any more detail about this would be great.

I just wanna be more fem but no tits
>>
>>6989756
We'd all love to know, but there isn't much data on older HRT methods for trans people. Data for femboys and SERMs is medically non-existent, unfortunately.

I would just say, don't knock estrogen until you try it
>>
File: 1464660844380.jpg (379KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1464660844380.jpg
379KB, 2197x1463px
>>6987379
>18 year old boy comes into my office
>says he hasn't even started puberty yet
>wants me to prescribe him testosterone supplements
>give him a feminizing dose of morphine instead
>>
>>6991347
Yes, me.
>>
>>6991410
I'm 173cm and about 52kg

I was at 94 pg/ml on 4mg, don't recall what it was like on 6mg, on 8mg it was 202 pg/ml 5 hours after taking half my daily dose of 4mg.

200pg might be a bit too much but my endo is happy and I wouldn't wanna be below 160ish from my own research.
>>
how much masculinization might have occurred over 6 mos in case 25mg bicalutamide and 2mg valerate was insufficient?
>73" lolkms
>145lb
>original test levels 535 ng/dl
>>
>>6991635
i'm pretty sure only cypro works like that
>>
>>6991801
what? the only reason you can lower a dose is because cypro permanently affects test production. neither spiro nor bica does that.
>>
File: 1474869085015-1.jpg (111KB, 373x493px) Image search: [Google]
1474869085015-1.jpg
111KB, 373x493px
I know SERMs inhibit boob development, but aside from that do they have any impact on overall feminization? I would think that since boobs are mostly just fat that other fat deposits would be affected. Or am I completely wrong?

Also, what would happen if you skipped the estrogens and just took the raloxifene? Would that completely fuck my shit up?

t. cis trap and crossplayer
>>
I'm on spiro and estrogen am I gonna be okay if I smoke pot?
>>
>>6993859
no you will die
>>
>>6993934
can't tell if that is sarcasm or not, like I've read about some issues but haven't seen anything substantial or reliable
>>
File: images (8).jpg (4KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
4KB, 347x145px
Help

3 months and it still hard to dissolve 17 beta stradiol micronised tabs undertongue.

I literally spend more than an hour and it still don't full absorb. And I take 4 a day. It's a pain in the ass.

The brand name is Natifa. It's the only one that you can find anywhere here in Brazil. Should I buy Estrofem on Internet?
>>
>>6993141
it's called a SERM because it effects some areas while blocking others.

allegedly, the body defaults to a more feminine fat distribution once androgens are blocked, and raloxifene could potentially help with gaining fat in the hips based on some research done by some anon's in another thread a few weeks ago, but nothing is certain.
>>
>>6993141
>>6994658
If you do take the anti-androgens though, make sure you either take raloxifene or an actual estrogen, otherwise you might develop osteoporosis.
>>
>>6994658
Binding affinities to the co-repressors and co-expressors complicates everything. Note that raloxifene is generally antiestrogenic.
>>
They are talking about us on Reddit again:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/55gnk4/many_of_the_things_wrong_with_the_mtt_movement/
>>
>>6994323
Buy estrofem it dissolves in like 10-15 minutes easily.

You could also try injections
>>
>>6995259
kek
>>
File: 5Ncu19h.jpg (130KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
5Ncu19h.jpg
130KB, 918x1224px
Is HRT damaging the liver? As soon as I drink the tiniest sip of alcohol or take a sleeping pill, my left side hurt, will i be alright?
>>
>>6995735
you shouldn't drink on hrt.... if you are taking oral pills they will all be putting strain on your liver
>>
>>6995735
what the fuck is that
>>
>>6995803
horse
>>
>>6994658
>>6993141
Is there some opposite SERM that only focuses onboob size?
>>
>>6995860
Hypothetically, yes, but I do not know of any examples. What are you trying to do, exactly?
>>
>>6995927
Trying to increase my boob size as much as possible.
>>
>>6995860
breast implants
>>
>>6991331
>18 years old
You did him a favor desu
>>
>>6995952
But i want real boobs
>>
>>6995964
implants are 'real boobs'
it takes a couple years to see the full effect from estrogen on breast growth, if it's still unsatisfactory at that point then time to get some silicone in you
>>
>>6995970
But isn't there a way to support breast growth? I heard that progesterone would help, but maybe there is some other stuff too?
I know it won't happen all of a sudden, but it would be nice to increse my chances of getting C-Cups or speed it up a little.

I don't really want to have implants in me. They probably won't feel or look the same.
>>
>>6995982
progesterone should work, but there's nothing else
also, get into /r/abrathatfits and stuff like that, 'c-cup' is not what you're picturing it as and wearing a proper fitting bra should make your tits bigger
implants can be pretty realistic, they have 'anatomical shape' ones that are the same shape as tits so they aren't all rounded and shit
>>
>>6995985
Okay, thank you for your help anon!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Lookit muh miror n muh bewblets.
>>
>>6996055
I'm jealous.
How many months?

Also blue board.
>>
File: 737933721.gif (855KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
737933721.gif
855KB, 640x360px
>tfw both my older sisters and mum are flat chested T_T

is there any hope for me? i am just over 1 month in on estrofem and cypro and my nips are getting sore. please tell me i have a chance of growth.should i add progesterone or would it be a waste of money?
>>
>>6996274
I dated a girl with a massive chest who had a flat mom. I also have blonde hair and blue eyes despite my dad, mom and brother all having black hair and brown eyes. I think genetics are complicated and somewhat hard to predict.
>>
>>6996292
are you sure you aren't adopted
>>
>>6996292
how does bewb genetics work though... hair and eyes are just like single alleles most of the time i think.
I wonder is there a big bewb gene, or is it a different combination of hormones that lead to difrent growth
>>
>>6989729
>that cringy "how to be a girl guide" anime edition
>young trans people
This is so cringy and yet you guys cringy at places like Laura's playground and the website design they use.

Look in the fucking mirror, you guys are just as cringy.
>>
Starded with 200mg Spiro two weeks ago, trans feelings have lessened a lot in the last few days, rip. What does that mean?

I know that I'm "AGP" and this is the second time I'm trying HRT. I was on HRT for about a year but had to stop because I landed in a hospital. (not related to my transition)
>>
>>6996300
Pretty sure. My family is pretty dysfunctional and I think someone would've told me by now (I'm 25) even if my parents were adamant about hiding it. Also my grandfather has the same hair and eyes as me so the genes are there.
>>
>>6996351
what if he was adopted too
>>
>>6996351
What if your grandfather is actually your father?
>>
>>6996334
Wouldn't it be normal to be less and less worried about this topic since you start to treat it?
>>
>>6996400
Hmm.. the urge to transition is mostly gone now, maybe that's because my testosteron dropped since I'm "AGP".
>>
>>6996329
the difference is that i was never creeped out by anything that laura's playground users wrote, only by the garish template and the constant hon pictures. if /lgbt/ were around when i was young, i would have just been an early tranny
>>
File: i am a failure.png (67KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
i am a failure.png
67KB, 215x185px
>>6996329
>cringy
I'm sorry, i was only trying to be creative T_T
>>
>>6996329
reddit please leave
>>
>>6996055
Hot damn. What do you take and how long have you been taking it for?
>>
File: 1451373267878.png (166KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451373267878.png
166KB, 314x278px
>>6989729
So i am coming up on 2 months self medding now and i am having some crazy mental effects. It is ridiculously easy for me to start crying at things only slightly sad, i am actually crying about twice a day and almost crying about 5 times a day, it reached this frequency about a week ago. Is this a sing that my estrogen dose is off or something? or is this totally normal?

i can say that i dont actually mind being this emotional, i just hope its normal and i'm not doing something wrong
>>
>>6996978
This supposed to be normal between 1-2 months for a lot of people

Tfw had to go off hormones for like 8 days and now instead of being at 2 months, I'm basically starting over...

I really want to get that first random cry desu. I've had some tears related to trans stuff lately, but I'd rather cry at a movie being sad than at my own suicidal ideation. Supposedly the mental place that such strong emotion comes from doesn't change a lot, but you'll get better at handling it
>>
>>6996314
>hair and eyes are just like single alleles most of the time i think
Very, very wrong. They're some of the most complex traits we know.
>>
>>6996529
I like it, anon. You do a good thing here :)
>>
>>6997017
but what about bewbs????
>>
>>6997090
Boobs are easy, take titty skittles
>>
>>6996334
Can't draw many conclusions after such a short time.

Less testosterone and the knowledge that you're being treated will probably make you feel better. Depending on to what extent your dysphoria is tied with your sexual arousal the lack of sex drive will affect it too. Did you used to have dysphoria even when you weren't horny?
>>
>>6996978
That's normal. It varies from person to person, so not everyone will be as extreme as you. It happens to cis girls too.
>>
>be me
>be on titty skittles for 6 months
>lose girl
>lose job
>lose literally everything
>no whoremoans for 5 months
>recovering from worst year of life
>also recovering from alcoholism
>find half full bottle of spiro under couch

1. Does Spiro go bad?
2. What is cheap that I could use for estrogen? (still no job)
3. Why does taking estrogen make me lose weight? Unrelated, but I wonder.
>>
>>6996314
According to Wikipedia, IGF-1 and Estrogen taken in combination will increase your breast size. It's tested only in cis women, and carries the associated risks of doping. Worth a try...

For this, the younger you start, the better you get, and also push up bras are magic.
>>
prolactin - 31 ng/mL
testosterone - 5.75 ng/dL
estrogen - 98 pg/mL

on 50mg cypro and 6mg progynova and my E is still this low at 1 year, self-medding. what the fuck should I do?!
>>
>>6997159
Go up to 8mg

My E isn't high enough on 6mg either but mathematically another 2mg should get me where I need to be
>>
>>6997159
have you felt tired and sluggish? ive switched from injections to progynova and i feel tired all the time now, i think it might be due to low E
>>
>>6997131

While there is a myth that muscle weighs more than fat, this is not true. Though muscle IS more dense than fat. The use of estrogen redistributes your male muscle mass into more female fat masses around your body, yet in smaller quantities. Some of the muscle is burned off, and though it is being redistributed as fat deposits, it is not in as large a quantity. So you are losing muscle mass, which in turn is making you lose weight.
>>
So I'm having problems with fat distribution, as in it still accumulates in the belly area when I get it. I'm skinny otherwise so it's really frustrating. Should I talk to my doctor about a change in my dosage or something? And will that be an issue of testosterone or estrogen levels, or something else entirely?

Also, I feel like an oldfag but it's been 6 years and I'm seeing these anti androgens that weren't widely available being talked about, where do I find info about pros and cons of each?
>>
>>6997887
If your levels are normal it's just genetics. There'll be specific workouts you can do to help. If you already had fat in that pattern it's going to take a long time to redistribute, even as new fat gets added in a more preferable pattern.
>>
Any way to get my dick working again without switching antiandrogens?
Stats:
Well over two years spiro at 200mg/day
~8 months cypro, 4 months 50mg, now at 25mg for 4 months
10mg/week estradiol valerate IM injection

Anything I can do without going off of cypro? I don't even want sex anymore, sex drive is totally gone. I want my sex life back and this is putting a huge damper on it. I want cocklust again, I want to be able to get my dick sucked again, etc. I'm in a relationship and it's kinda putting a lot of strain on it, considering we're both bottoms. It worked well before, but now I suck their dick and that's it, and I don't even enjoy it that much anymore.

Should I try 12.5mg/day and see how it goes?
>>
Is this a meme?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009MAHXXG/ref=mp_s_a_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1475461553&sr=8-4&keywords=mtf+hormones
>>
>>6997159
height and weight?
>>
>>7000177
why don't you try bicalutamide? i know you said you don't want to switch but cypro is notorious for killing dicks
>>
>>6996329
Please don't tell me you are one of the stalkers from /r/gendercritical.
>>
File: 1474317839821.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474317839821.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Anyone have an easy guide like this for mtf?

>>6989756

I have no idea what to get or what im doing
>>
>>7000649
oh wow fuck me I didnt even look at the OP
>>
>>7000649
The OP image is basically that, don't pick bicalutamide though. If you're in the US and want to get a prescription, know you can't get a prescription for Cyproterone so you'd have to switch if you ordered that.
>>
>>6996978
Just go and also self-med on SSRIs.
>>
So I just finally picked up my package with all of my HRT, would it be fine to do a first dose at night (9pm) or should I wait until morning?
>>
>>7000699
I started at night and am splitting my doses between morning and night

I've only been on HRT for a few days though so I'm not an expert
>>
>>7000670
>don't pick bicalutamide though
Why?
>>
>>7000738
Well, fucking yolo I guess.
1st dose here I come.
>>
>>6996978
I don't understand when people talk about getting super "emotional" and crying all the time? I've never had any kind of emotional changes besides some mood swings from progesterone. Does it have something to do with how different your levels were before? I find it weird that you'd be crying at things

>>7000699
you might as well start now, I don't see why you'd need to wait until morning
>>
>>7000751
no reason not to use bicalutamide unless you want to check your levels with a testosterone blood test

>>7000756
maybe your dose isn't that high? i didn't notice really anything at 2mg. not much at 4, but now at 6, definitely. i probably stayed at 2 for far too long
>>
>>7000891
nope, in fact my estrogen level has been way above what it needs to be a few times. it's probably just that my body is more used to high E
>>
Any recommendations for progesterone sources/dosing?
>>
>>6997963
I know its partially genetics, according to my aunt it's just how the women in my family are built, wide shoulders/narrow hips and storing fat in an Apple shape. As far as boobs go my mom sister and I are all on thw small side, with my sister and I sharing the same bras size. It's extremely frustrating but at least I know I can't blame it *all* on being trans: /
>>
Estrofem is about 3 times more expensive than Progynova and i kinda need to save money, but i want the best results of course.
Is Estrofem worth it, or does Progynova do it's job just as well?

The good thing about Estrofem is, that it doesn't stress the liver any more (I'm taking cypro), but maybe Progynova doesn't add much damage to that eithe?
>>
>>6997233
yeah I do, but I have other health issues that cause that anyway independent of hormones

>>6997203
I'm just worried about conetits
and my prolactin is already off the charts

>>7000307
6 ft, about 165-175 lbs
I have to stay a little on the chubby side or my anglo bone structure is revealed
>>
>>7001969
1. conetits are a real part of breast development
2. 6 may not be enough for you. remember that this board is teeming with tiny youngfags, and 8 isn't even in the unheard of range
>>
>>7002022
fair point, I started at almost 21
8mg it is I guess
>>
>>7002022
would it be OK to go up to 8mg after only 4 months?
>>
>>7002106
who knows

evaluate why you think you need it. have you been on 2, 4, 6? any blood test or just self-clinical eval? how big are you?
these are the questions you should ask yourself
>>
>>7002124
I'm 5'8 and my E levels weren't high enough on 6mg when I did an online blood test
>>
>>7000177
Still looking for advice/suggestions that aren't "switch to bica"
>>
>>7000756
Different people are different
>>
File: PD.jpg (152KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PD.jpg
152KB, 1600x1200px
what are the benefits of taking hydroxyprogesterone?
>>
File: mammarian.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mammarian.gif
4MB, 320x240px
Help help help! i feel like i have too much e or prog in me!
right now i am at

6mg estradiol
100 progesterone
100 spirno

for reference i am 5'10'' 150lbs
i just feel sluggish and quite literally too soft.
what should i adjust to feel less of those things?
>>
>>7005361
blood test!
>>
>>7005361
I am same weight and same height :) but on 50mg Cypro and 4mg estrofem sublingual, feeling tired as fuck all the time, dont want to do anything or leave my bed.

from what ive read the cause is likely to be low estrogen, hopefully i will be getting a blood test at the end of the month
>>
>>7007163
Hey senpai, I ran out of HRT recently, still had some test blockers, but I ran out E, and I felt just like you describe

Basically didn't leave my bed for 4 days except to get the occasional food. Also was pretty depressed, but that might have been more to do with having no more titty skittles. But the tiredness was very, very real. I spoke with a doctor about it, and she told me that it indeed sounds like estrogen withdrawals. So your issue coming from low E would seem reasonable.
>>
Should someone dose progynova intake higher than estrofem?
>>
>>6995259
Is this entire sub populated by old people or something?

Its like a female /r9k/ but with sad middle aged dykes instead of greasy neckbeards. Most of them sound like they've literally never left the house and talked to actual human beings.

Femboy gets accused of having a humiliation fetish. Then theres typical stupid leftist pharma conspiracies and some rant about corrective rape out of nowhere.

As a femboy I didn't really give a shit about the whole trans vs radfem shit before but wtf. Are they all this fucking stupid?

They're taking it all entirely too fucking literally. Like the peter pan thing. Not understanding nuance or others feelings is a fairly strong indicator of the 'tism.

Like no joke, I wonder if a statistically significant number of them would fall somewhere on the spectrum.
>>
>>6995259
These dumb bitches song know what Ranma 1/2 is. Top kek
>>
Dont*
>>
>>7002128
>E levels weren't high enough on 6
>Should I increase from 6?
Oh gee I wonder
>>
>>7007810
I thinks he meant since you're not supposed to increase your dose to quickly.
>>
>>7007810 (you)
>
>>
Hello /hrtg/(reposting from /mtfg/ since they're too busy circlejerking), are there any hormoans(antiandros/estros) that actually have permanent effects even after you go off them?
Or do I have to permanently nuke my T with hormoans until the balls are completely dead?

I did a fair bit of research and figured that only breast growth is permanent and all the other shitty things like body hair and libido will all come back. Staying on E and AA for long terms isn't really an option for me no matter how much I want it.
>>
>>6989756
OG raloxifene shill here, Finally putting my money where my mouth is and trying it out to see if it diminishes the little breast budding I got from injecting E for so many months.
>>
>>7008427
Effects as good as castration? No. Even breast size will decrease after getting off hormones.

Why don't you just get orchi?
>>
Second month on spiro, still on 50mg. Should I ask my GP to increase the dose?
>>
Halp. I've been on 2mg estradiol and 50mg Spiro for 3 months, now I've been on 4mg estradiol and 100mg Spiro for about a week. I have very little breast development which I know will start to increase in the next few months. If I try to lose weight, like 10-15 pounds, how drastic would that slow my breast development?
>>
>>7008990
selfmedding i started with 200 right away, but maybe you don't need as much i dunno
>>
looking to start self medding soon, reading through the thread it sounds like I'll want Bicalutamide but I have a few questions before I go ordering anything. Firstly, the picture recommends 25mg of bica but I only see it sold in 50mg tabs, do I just split the tab and take half per day? Next does it matter which estrogen I pick? And are there any problems with taking this pairing long term?
>>
>>7009346
You start on 50mg Bica, start splitting it after 2 months
>>
>>7009357

Not that guy, but why? With spiro you usually up your dosage for awhile
>>
>>7008990
When are you getting a blood test? That dose is almost certainly too low, but your GP will probably want to wait for a blood test before increasing it; ask them anyway.
>>
>>7009371
Steady state levels take forever to reach because of the week-long half-life.
There's no real reason why people recommend 25mg over 50mg after a while. Probably mostly because it works for them and it's cheaper. Personally I take 50 every day and I don't intend on switching since my insurance pays for it.
>>
>>7008951
I would but I don't have the money to afford surgeons (and I live in a conservative country where I can't get help) and I'm not stupid enough to try castrating myself physically.

Chemical castration however I'm looking into... (it'd have to be fast hopefully so my family doesn't notice too much)
>>
I'm really digging the Ranma theme xD
>>
Hi been on hrt for 10 months so far liking the changes surrounding my body but not much else seems to be happening on 100mgs of cypro, reduced to 50mgs to save my wallet and my liver lol, on 100mgs of progesterone every other day, 4mgs of estrogen now considering injections question is do I inject weekly or like two times a week. Where can I buy needles too as I'm going to need those. And what method is best just jab the needle in or is their some procedure first.

Also if I bica I'm a small dose and cut cypro to 25mgs every other day could I take 50mgs of bica and be theoretically okay? Cause I'm thinking bica is my only chance since my.liver is wrecked already from heavey drinking.
>>
>>7009371
there is no good reason to or not to
the research isn't there. bicalutamide is only really studied in prostate cancer. it will work but people saying "oh 50mg isn't necessary" are just talking out their ass
>>
>>7011106
It's half life is like a week, once your levels are up you'll be good to go
>>
>>7011126
you think they magically stay that way unless you keep taking the same dose? it's called steady-state for a reason...
>>
>>6995735
Liver is on the right
>>
So I ordered from QHI a month ago. It hasn't come in. Literally what the fuck.
>>
File: 1475363323882.gif (388KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1475363323882.gif
388KB, 500x536px
>>6989729
what is the cheapest, yet healthiest combination of the things on this chart?
>>
File: UZ9S966.gif (644KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
UZ9S966.gif
644KB, 500x580px
>tfw actually have a legit letter
>too pussy to self-medicate/ship it on campus/have no ride off campus easily
>tried to contact school medical services multiple times and lgbt group once through email about finding a place to get the titty skittles
>no answers
>will have to call
>anxiety
>>
lgbt conference https://discord.gg/JhyvZB9
>>
>>7011892
>anxiety
this is why i just selfmed
>>
>>7011723
Cheapest? Spiro and Progynova. Tons of side effects mostly due the spiro though.

Healthiest? Uhh idk, possibly Bica and Progynova.
>>
I bought some hormones from QHI a while ago and now I need some more, but the problem is I can't find my customer ID anywhere.
The email with the information on has literally just disappeared.

Is there any way to request to find out what my ID is or do I need to send all the indemnity and disclaimer forms again??
>>
>>7011703
If you're in the UK, I've heard that very rarely the post people has confiscated QHI packages as "suspicious" and don't give you a notice or explanation.
>>
do i need a prepaid card if im ordering from qhi?
>>
>>7012286
same thing
i just said i already ordered but couldn't find the id. no new forms, package came
>>
>>7012286
>>7012304
Thanks, it turns out they'd printed the ID number above my address on one of the old packages they sent me anyways. Thank dog I don't clear stuff away more often.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (13KB, 236x379px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
13KB, 236x379px
My T and E levels seem to be fine but my free T is almost always high every time I have my blood test done. What should I do?
>>
>>7012361
If you are taking bica then thats probably normal.
>>
I can't get blood tests in my country.
What's the worst that could happen??
>>
>>7012378
I am on cypro. :/
>>
File: Grim.jpg (5KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
Grim.jpg
5KB, 204x204px
>>7012400
Death
>>
>>7012400
blood clots, breast cancer, liver or kidney failure, male puberty, autism
>>
>>7012297
bump
>>
>>7012516
have some patience fuckface
jesus
>>
Some guides recommend getting stuff delivered to safety deposit boxes rather than your home address, presumably for security.

If I ignore that and have things delivered to my home, and the goods are declined at customs, do I get questioned by police or do I just not get my stuff?

I'm willing to risk losing some money when the alternative is paying 20 times the price, but I don't want problems with police. Then again, police in my country are useless to begin with so I doubt I'll have problems.
>>
>>7012974
Depends on your country. Mostly you just don't get your stuff. PO box are recommended for people living with family or something, and closeted.
>>
>>7013128
I'm closeted but I'd rather have my family find out than have to pay for extra security. Thanks.

Also I live in a country where the police filed completely incorrect reports for break-ins to my house. I doubt they'd crack down on something this relatively minor.
>>
Okay so. I wanna go on hormones, BUT I want to keep full functionality of my dick and also maybe have children in the future. This was probably asked before but from what I'm seeing on this guide, Bicalutamide is the AA to go with?
>>
>>7013583
Well there are SERMs and AAs that don't kill your testicles but you might get insufficient feminization.

If you only want to stay andro then this shouldn't be a problem, should it?
>>
>>7013630
How insufficient are we talking? I mean. I wouldn't mind just being super femme, but my main want is breasts and some fat redistribution.
>>
Is there any point in combining Bica and Cypro?

I hear Bica is better for body hair
>>
>>7013583
>I wanna go on hormones, BUT
Then you don't want to go on hormones.
>>
>>7011703
My last order took little over a month but it got here.
>>
File: 24356743215.gif (1013KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
24356743215.gif
1013KB, 320x200px
>>6989729
Is there any sites for purchasing drugs other than inhouse,qhi,allday? I am trying to get benoquin cream and only could find it on inhouse for 46$. [spoiler]and on alphabay for 12 $ [/spoiler]
>>
>>7001518
Bump
>>
>>7013651
>combining Bica and Cypro?
Going full retard.exe
>>
>>7014867
Bica is good for body hair but Cypro is a better general anti-androgen
>>
>>7013583
>have children in the future
>have breasts
you fucking wot mate?
>>
>>6989729
Ranma-chan is a cute! CUTE!

t. bi cisscum
>>
>>7013630
SERMs are probably not a good idea if you later want breast development.
>>
>>7014904
Still doesn't sound like a good idea to mix those. Cypro is hard enough on the liver as it is
>>
>>6996978

You are just getting used to being a girl ;) If you think all the mood swings are crazy, wait till you are around babies...
>>
i'm fine with trans people dating one right now in fact but what the actual fuck your looking for a good discussion on 4chan
>>
>>7015534
Yes
>>
>>7015470
get out of here hon
>>
Fuck, I just realized that though my blood test came back at 128 ng/dl of testosterone pre-hrt, I ate lunch an hour before and it was in the afternoon. The doctor I saw said I shouldn't take spiro since my testosterone was already so low pre-hrt, but I'm kind of worried the test was pretty influenced. Should I contact him telling him about that? And should I keep taking my bootleg spironolactone in the meanwhile? He said that there might be a danger with early breast bud fusion or something that'd limit breast growth if I took a bunch of spiro while already having low testosterone.
>>
>>7015470
i stay away from babies in order to avoid murdering them
fuck off with your creepy fetish
>>
How effective is HRT if I have an obviously-male skeleton? I'm talking bony af hands, shoulders, face, etc. I know hormones aren't magic, just checking if there was anybody else who had the same problem

I'd ask /mtfg/ but that place is nuts
>>
>>7017669
it affects soft tissue unless you're young enough
so you may need to gain more weight than you're used to
i am assuming you mean large skeleton and not just bony
>>
File: 1469372623290.jpg (18KB, 326x316px) Image search: [Google]
1469372623290.jpg
18KB, 326x316px
>>6989729
So there is lots of talk about taking Bica and Cypro at the same time. Lets say you are already on Cypro + finasteride/dutasteride, would it be much of a risk then if you just swapped your dht inhibitor to Bica?

Bica is better at killing dht than dutas right?
>>
I just got my hormones do I take just 100mg of spiro for the first few days or do I just go into spiro and estrogen?
>>
>>7018135
You could go on to both right away but it might hit you hard for the first week.

Most people advise starting with a low spiro dose and moving up to the full 200mg a day over a few weeks, then adding on your 2mg estro.
i.e. 50mg daily spiro first week, 100mg second, 200mg third and start your estro

It's also best to split your spiro dose in half for morning and night because of its short half life
>>
>>7017752
Cypro shuts down the source of the androgens

Bica prevents the androgens from functioning
>>
>>7018386
Are they safe to take together?
>>
>>7018574
Pointless and dangerous
>>
>>7015534
This is the best place on the internet to discuss trans issues

t. trans woman
>>
>>7019058
seconded. No SJWs brigading everyone to conform to a "ideal" view of whats trans (in their eyes)
>>
opinions on flutamide?
>>
I juse got some money and I want to buy alot of skittles so I don't run out while I'm jobless. I am currently on progynova and it is cheap but I was on estrofem before and i feel like it was better. What do you guys think progynova or estrofem to buy a bunch of it
>>
What's the difference between Estradiol cypionate and Estradiol Valerate in terms in dosing?
I know Estradiol cypionate tends to have a longer half life of about 10-11 days IM.
But estradiol Valerate comes in 10mg/ml 20mg/ml and 40mg/ml vials .Whereas estradiol cypionate only comes in 5mg/ml vials.
So what I guess is the estradiol cypionate equivalent of 20mg/ml of estradiol Valerate?
My fucking pharmacy has no estradiol Valerate But they have a shit ton of estradiol cypionate in stock.

Please respond I'm desperate.
I want to talk to my doctor educated when I ask......
>>
>>6989729
Cyproterone [50mg] - too much. 25mg is enough.
Estrogens [2mg] - not enough. Most people need at least 4mg.
>>
>>6989729
Hey hey, so I've been taking estradiol valerate sublingually, and I was wondering if I was not supposed to do that >~>
>>
>>7011723
Nobody ever died on the /cd/ special - 200 mg spiro / 2 mg estro sublingual
>>
>>7020308
they effects are the same
any differences would be negligible, just get the cheapest
>>
So, Finally got my doctor to prescribe cypro @ 25mg while being pushed to 4 Estrogen. Other then B12, is there anything else to look out for?
>>
Is there a full version of that chart at the bottom of OP's pic?

The MTF HRT timeline one
>>
File: Timeline approximate.png (26KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
Timeline approximate.png
26KB, 1107x409px
>>7020952
Right here anon
>>
>>6996069

It's worksafe because the poster is a man.
>>
>>7019680
bicalutamide's retarded brother
>>
File: girlpills.jpg (246KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
girlpills.jpg
246KB, 1200x900px
Quick question about HRT - I've been taking pic related (progynova/estradiol valerate) for a month and a bit now. I'm selfmedding so I wasn't given exact advice, and I've been taking them sublingually (dissolving under my tongue) - It does evidently work as I've had results (softer skin, no sex drive, boiboobs), but idk if I am actually taking it right.

Does it not matter, or are there downsides to taking progynova sublingually? please respond ;-;
>>
>>7019131
And desu I AM sort of an SJW (I'm the anon you replied to), but I'm a reasonable one, and I respect anon's right to disagree with me without throwing a temper tantrum
>>
>>7021472
I've seen some research about sublingual taking on the Reddit. Sublingual gives higher and faster level of estradiol, but also decrease faster. So it could be both advantage and disadvantage. Probably need to take pills few times per day, because estradiol falls too fast and you won't keep enough level during all the day.
>>
>>7018386
That's what i've been doing for more than one month now. My boobs are growing faster (and is hurting like hell, i"m on 4mg of estradiol sublingualy), and my body hairs are really really decreasing.
>>
>>7016373
Still kill the T. Initial breast development in girls comes from very low levels of E. Low enough that many boys achieve tanner stage 1 development before rising levels of T stops their breast development.
>>
>>7021203
Huh, haven't thought about that..

So as long as it says male on my ID i can walk around topless, even if i look like a girl?
>>
>>7021472
Uhh are you sure that you can take Progynova sublingually? I thought you could do that only with Estrofem.
>>
>>7018386
>Cypro shuts down the source of the androgens
Not 100%, the adrenal glands will still produce some T.
>Bica prevents the androgens from functioning
Not 100%, DHT has a higher binding affinity to the AR receptor than Bica. What little T is produced by the adrenal glands will be blocked from functioning, but it will not be blocked from turning into DHT. That takes Finasteride or Dutasteride.
>>
>>7022189
so you take Cypro and Bica? what dosages?

>>7022336
But isn't Bica better for reversing the effects of Dutas though ?
>>
>>7022403
sorry meant to say, isnt Bica is better at reducing the effects of DHT, than Dutas?
>>
How do I survive Thanksgiving dinner on spiro?
>>
>>7020399
IIRC theres no difference between sublingual and swallowing for valerate, Valerate has to be metabolized by your liver before it does anything.
>>
I've heard Spiro/Cypro + E destroys your dick and balls after around 4-6 months. Would it be any different if I used Bica as the AA?

I don't care for topping but someday I feel I might regret giving up the ability to have kids
>>
>>7022490
don't take spiro
>>
>>7022268
Idk, but that's how I've been taking it and I've gotten definitely feminising effects

>>7022019
I take it 2 times a day, so 4mg overall. With 400mg spiro overall too in two doses. Do you think that's okay ?
>>
>>7022403
I take bica 50mg + duta 0.5mg + estrofem 2mg every morning and cypro 50mg + estrofem 2mg every evening.
I've been on hrt for 1 year and half (spiro for 8 months then cypro) and I've changed for bica + duta + cypro almost 2 months ago.
>>
>>7021699
>reasonable
>SJW

Pick one
>>
>>7022755
>400mg spiro overall
You're going to die.
>>
>>7023161
200mg spiro overall* two doses of 100mg
>>
>>7023197
Basically the same as me then, and I'm doing okay I guess. Good luck to us both?
>>
>>7022189
How hairy have you been before HRT, before Bica and now?
>>
who here is on patches? can you tell me your experiences?
i asked my endo to switch after a year of pills
>inb4 patches do nothing
>>
>>7023075
Where do you buy everything from?
>>
>>7023296
Well i was still hairy on my armpits, legs and belly and now it's really slowing down on legs and i don't have anything that grows on the other places.

>>7023306
In my pharmacy. I live in France and everything is taken in charge by social security.
>>
>>6995970
>implants are 'real boobs'
>>
>>7000891
>no reason not to use bicalutamide
What about the fact that Spiro makes you have to pee a lot and will eventually fuck up your liver, and Cypro will fuck up your balls?

Unless there's another antiandrogen you're thinking of.
>>
>>7011892
Wait, so you have a real prescription?

Can't you get that shit filled at Wal-Mart or something?
>>
>>7022409
I've never seen any data to that effect.

>>7022683
Yes, different. Spiro/Cypro shut down T production while Bica only blocks T's use. Bica can't block the use in the testis because T is so much higher in concentration there.

>>7023300
I was on patches, and would still be on them if my skin could tolerate them. If you are using two at a time, you can interleave swapping to get smoother E levels in the body.
>>
I need to get a blood test so I can alter my dosages, but the doctor won't do them just because I want him to, he needs to be given a reason. What's the best excuse to get him to take my blood?
>>
>>7023901
Worried about liver damage, or not having the effects you should
>>
hi does anyone take their E sublingual here? I read that article in the pastebin and it seems interesting. I wanna put as little strain on my liver as possible. Should I lower my dose before trying it to not get like way too high E?

I get regular doc check ups might wait to the next one and ask the doc about it, but I would love to here any opinions from here. Thanks.
>>
>>7023982
The pills I take is progynon
>>
>>6995259
Could somebody please tell these clowns that's a picture of a 2d cute boy.

And that this thread is being used by femgen And those are just cute his who aren't trying to be girls.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 650x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 650x742px
>>7007574
Link please.
They sound hilariously insane with all the big Pharma conspiracy crap.

Let's post more /cm/ maybe they'll see it and get mad or something.
>>
What would happen if I just started taking t-blockers but didnt go on estrogen? I am trying to delay the effects it has on me until I am able to move and finally transition. Is that a good/bad idea, and if it is, how should I go about it ?
>>
>>7024328
Can do it for a while. You start to get sick after a couple of years. Srem would help
>>
>>7024339
So it would have results? Would the fact that my body has neither estrogen nor testosterone actively working be very bad for me? I intend to do it for 2 and a half years before talking to a professional and transitioning for real.
>>
File: Nfr18cT.png (32KB, 590x340px) Image search: [Google]
Nfr18cT.png
32KB, 590x340px
>>7020386
I seriously doubt that e-cyp is very different from t-cyp regarding duration and metabolism.
You are confusing half-life with duration of action (referred to duration of elevated levels in the relevant study). The few sources of information on this are very sketchy and rely on things like single-compartment models and not actual human subjects. Combining this with the fact that most of the studies done were on menopausal women who still produce some estrogen I don't think you can put much trust into what any of them are saying.
Also e-cyp and e-val are almost equivalent in dosage and only slightly different in actual half-life.
Besides the fact that both molecules have very similar weight the release speed is only slightly slower for cypionate.
Unless you get blood tests there's no real way to know how well your levels respond to injections but with 10mg e-val or e-cyp a week you should be on the safe side. Regarding which one to pick it really depends on you.
Do you want to inject twice every 7-9 days pick 5mg e-cyp. Do you want to inject only once every 6-7 days pick 10mg e-val.
Sadly there is no mention of any valerate ester in this book but I would put the half-life of that at roughly 3-3.5 days given that it cites 4.5 for cyp and the other information we know about.

Source for pic is Testosterone - Action, Deficiency, Substituation by E. Niederschlag and H. M. Behre
>>
Can you still get someone pregnant while on MTF HRT?

And I mean, reliably? Or is it a 1% chance thing, and could it produce deformed babies?

Can you remain fertile on hormones?
>>
I've heard HRT can stop hair loss, but are there any medications I can take before getting on it to stop any loss?

What are the differences between minoxidil, finasteride and dutasteride?
Does minoxidil cause wrinkles?
Is there ANY hair treatment that doesn't fuck your body up someway?
>>
>>6995803
the term for a human would be that the hoof has been "degloved" but idk what the term for a horse is.
>>
So I've read somewhere that phytoestrogens like soy can negatively impact HRT. Is there any truth to this? because I eat flax seeds and soy milk every morning but I think my hormones are doing the job.
>>
>>7023453
???
you are supporting my point

>>7024761
it's pretty easy to look all of this up
minoxidil only masks hair loss and doesn't stop it
>>
>>7024402
bump
>>
>>7024761

test gets converted to DHT by an enzyme, and DHT is what causes baldness. Finasteride blocks 75% of that enzyme, dutasteride blocks like 95%. Both risk prostate problems and EDm but finasteride is thought to be safer.

Minoxidil, we're not sure how it works. It can cause the same problems as finasteride, but is available OTC in the US. It has the big drawback of, if you stop using it, all the hairs it saved will instantly be lost... but, if you don't mind using it forever, you can use it along with finasteride no problem.

>>7024796
The idea is phytoestrogens and HRT estrogen are competing for the same receptors, and the HRT estrogen is stronger, so less phytoestrogens is better. You're probably fine, consider how much soy in just about every food. Basically don't take like herbal supplements with phytoestrogens in them

>>7024402
yes, that's very bad long-term. When no sex hormone is dominant in your body, you get osteoporosis.

>>7013583
bank some sperm first
>>
>>7023075
So was bica + dutas for reversing hair loss? how happy are you with the results?
>>
>>7026031(me)
actually im not sure if 2 months is long enough to see much results, but did you have any negative side effects or anything yet?
>>
How low is "low testosterone?" If you're naturally low, are you more likely to pass?
>>
>>>>7026031
I wasn't for reversing hair loss but to be sure I have a low dht level (last lab resultats showed a dht level < 0.15)

I haven't had any side effect.
>>
hey HRTgen! I just got my officially prescription and I just wanted to ask some questions, if thats cool!

My current dosages are E-2mg and Spi-50mg. The doc mentioned they were gonna be a bit low to start off with but yeah. These dosages seem about right?

And my second question is about shrinkage. My gf is a tad worried about what it might do but is fully supportive otherwise. I heard masturbating/getting hard but not cumming would help retain size and stiffness? How often should I do this a day? Should I cum?

Thanks for the help!
>>
>>7026121

Same dose my doc put me on. It's been a little over a month and it's definitely working just as it should. I was wondering about the second question myself as well.
>>
>>7026027
>Both risk prostate problems and EDm but finasteride is thought to be safer.
Prostate problems? I thought fina only gave you ED and maybe tits? Like, things good for trannies?

I don't think having a bad butt is good for being a tranny.. Does HRT carry prostate risks too?
Can HRT grow hair back?
>>
>>7022755
Yeah but it probably has to pass trough your liver anyways, so you might as well just swallow it.
>>
>>7026533
well bicalutamide and finasteride are both medications given to men as treatment for prostate cancer....
>>
Is there any reason why I should start with 2mg E and increase to 4mg after a month, rather than just starting on 4mg?
I've heard people recommend this but I don't get why.
>>
>>6989729
if someone starts hrt in his early 20's, has surgeries etc and becomes a girl, is it possible to reverse to being a man in later years, lets say age 50 and go roid mode? "Optical" wise of course.
>>
>>7027310
yes, testosterone is stronger than estrogen
>>
>>7027000
Like with all drugs, you don't go full dose immediately, you ease your body into it.
>>
>>7026533
HRT can grow hair back, yeah. AAs and estrogen depress testosterone, and if there's less test in the first place, there's less test to be converted into DHT, so less balding as a result.
>>
>>7027000
I heard you should stay on 2mg for much longer than a month and that increasing the dosage might even be worse for some reason.

And now i don't know what to do.
>>
>>7026801
That doesn't mean it will cause any prostate problems. They're used because they prevent testosterone from acting on the tumor and stimulating its growth.
>>
>>7024339
and i am sorry, but what does srem mean?
>>
>>6989729
Okay, I have a question as well. I'm almost 5 months on HRT. Cypro 50mg/day and Progynova 2x 2mg every 12 hours (11AM and 11PM). I'm curious about Progesterone, and when should I up my dose of E to 6mg?
>>
Can Estradiol Valerate be taken sublingually, and is there any benefit in doing so considering valerate has to be metabolized first?
>>
File: 1473896227021.jpg (92KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1473896227021.jpg
92KB, 680x660px
how are you supposed to take provera/medroxyprogesterone????

i'm pretty sure most people swallow it but i've been taking it sublingually in case that's better

pls respodng
>>
>>6996847
>not knowing every trans based thread on this board is reddit 2.0
>>
File: 71a5255ab0765f0ccf0a01c0ae4b44e2.png (802KB, 742x1080px) Image search: [Google]
71a5255ab0765f0ccf0a01c0ae4b44e2.png
802KB, 742x1080px
Is there a general guideline for how many cup sizes per month I could expect to grow on HRT? Is it dependent on my spiro/E dosage?
>>
>>7030857
depends on age, health, genetics , diet, hormones, and luck
>>
>>7031099
Well, what's the upper limit then?
>>
>>7031111
>>
>>7030857
Most are not going to get any larger than a cup size below their sister or mom, but how fast they grow per month is what this anon said >>7031099
>>
does hrt make you scalp hair softer and less coarse?
>>
File: 1465382705030.gif (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465382705030.gif
66KB, 500x500px
>>7031224
what if my sister and mum are flat chested?
>>
>>7031330
then yours will implode obviously
>>
>>7030857
worth a mention that some take progesterone for beast growth, but its controversial, there are too many negative effects
>>
File: bf4f0e19a2180baa4990fee04f2b9151.jpg (547KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
bf4f0e19a2180baa4990fee04f2b9151.jpg
547KB, 800x1130px
>>7031385
Oh, is that specifically for growing breasts? Does it work well? I really want to have big boobs but my mom and sister are only B/C cups.
>>
lol hormones have never affected my sex drive any psych function is just your mind playing tricks on itself.

sage
>>
>>7031402
>mind
you should know that your 'mind' aka brain is affected by hormones
>>
My sister is a 32A and my Mum is 36C
How the hell am I supposed to judge what size boobs I'll get from that?
>>
>>7031393
not worth it http://www.tgforum.com/wordpress/index.php/progesterone-for-breast-development/
>>
>>7031413
You don't really know. Nobody does, its a genetic gamble - but youre likely going to be your sisters size at minimum, or inbetween them if you don't starve yourself and you luck out on a consistent
full dose regiment.
>>
>>7031424
That's too bad. Is there any way to grow big boobs?
>>
>>7031424
that site doesn't suggest "not worth it"

additionally,
>Finally, we ought to be researching and considering new, innovative approaches to MTF TS transition such as:
>Should HT be the initial part of transition? Why not just start with breast augmentation without hormones, followed by Genital Plastic Surgery (GPS) and then HT? (Other terms for GPS are misnomers including sexual reassignment surgery, gender confirmation surgery and gender reconstruction surgery because sex organs are only partially changed and gender has nothing to do with altering sex organs.) This would reduce the potential risks from testosterone blockers. This compatible with WPATH guidelines and has already been use with some patients.

LOL
>>
I'm using Cypro again

If I'm not already permanently sterile, I soon will be and I'm completely fine with that

Maybe I need to give Bica more time to build up in my body but I feel like I've taken steps backs since stopping Cypro, body hair is growing back quicker and some of it looks quite dark....though this could just be the Biotin
>>
>>7026063
>>
>>7031674
>breast implants before growing your natural breasts.
Jesus, this sounds like dangerous honscience that'd lead to complications on everyone but 40+ late transistioners.
>>
>>7032173
>12. Since menstruation ends at approximately 50, no MTF should take progesterone, since the average age of MTF TS is 42 that is too close to 50 to make it worthwhile.
Go figure
>>
Does it matter at which time i take my cypro? It's half time is about 38 hours or so i heard, so if i take it everyday no matter at which time it should be fine, right?

If it stays in the blood that long, does that mean it will stack up and become dangerous if i take it too frequent?
>>
>>6995735
That looks like a type of mushroom. Now I'm hungry, even after finding out it's a horse
>>
>>6995842
why did it put it's shoes off?
>>
>>7032380
It's a horse-haired brush. I hope.
>>
is there a way to duplicate this while being on injections?
http://www.academia.edu/8127357/Estrogen_Progesterone_Cycling_and_TS_Wiley_Protocol_Why_its_probably_right_for_All_Women_Cis_or_Trans
>>
>>7034551
why bother with injections?
>>
>>7034857
Injections are much easier. One injection a week opposed to 2-3 times taking Estrogen orally/sublingually every day
>>
>>7034875
i don't see it but suit yourself. you won't have the fine control over cycling that you want
>>
>>7034857
i'm already on injections, and have been for two and a half years.
i do an injection every two weeks.

however, given the present estrogen shortage, i'm probably going to be on pills soon anyway
>>
File: 1468148338675.gif (498KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1468148338675.gif
498KB, 500x283px
>>7031335
i dont want concave boobs T_T
>>
Would it be bad if i upped my spiro intake to 150 mg a day? My endo wants me to stay at 100 mg and i reach 4 months hrt in 15 days and since my breasts are already forming since 1,5 months on hrt and my skin is still rough from testosterone i figured i should just go on 150 mg since estradiol is doing it's work just fine while spiro is basically failing on that regard.

I'll ask my endo first once i reach 4 months but even if he says no, i am still really inclined to just get on that.
>>
>>7036245
If you have any blood tests coming up very soon, wait until then to see if you need the increase. Although you shouldn't have any problems upping, since 200mg/day is the standard dose
>>
>>7036246
My endo gave me a blood test but i am only testing my e levels and some other stuff. Not my t levels.
>>
So what do about the testicular atrophy and erectile function?
>>
>>7036263
Do those really matter if you are MtF?
>>
>>7036281
If you're doing it only for aesthetic reasons....
>>
So what is the rationale behind the meme that taking estradiol valerate sublingually isn't any different from taking it orally?

Like wouldn't dissolving it into your bloodstream directly bypass the stomach and such which might have a chance to degrade it?
>>
>>7036263
take bicalutamide

>>7036351
people just assume hemihydrate is better because they like that it has "fem" in the brand name
>>
>>7036351
Look up sublingual intake on wikipedia. Im on mobile so cant post. Apparently theres these tiny things under your tongue that let it bypass the liver.
>>
>>7036296
This is HRTgen not MtFgen

And some people don't want to literally destroy body parts and child producing potential just for aesthetics
>>
>>7036488
Meant to quote >>7036281
>>
>>7036351
Estradiol valerate isn't bioavailable until it goes through a liver pass. Estradiol hemihydrate is immediately bioavailable on entering the bloodstream. Or something like that.
>>
>>7036254
That's retarded. Tell them to test your testosterone, or at least ask why they wouldn't when they're prescribing you a medication specifically to reduce it (which they'd have no idea whether it's working; plus they're already giving you blood tests for osetrogen so it's no extra effort).
>>
>>7036652
Yeah, no kidding. I'll prob do what you said.
>>
I go to a Catholic university. I've heard about people getting HRT through uni services before. Any advice?
>>
File: trani.jpg (32KB, 233x316px) Image search: [Google]
trani.jpg
32KB, 233x316px
Hey, I've been on 200 spiro and 4 estradiol for like 3 months at this point, but for some reason I feel like I have even more bodyhair. What's up with that?

Anyway, I'm thinking about switching to bica since apparently its really good to kill off bodyhair, am I right?
The problem is that I can only buy from the local pharma and have to request it, and it's veeeeeeeeeeery expensive (can't order online right now)

Would it be okay to take 25mg bicalutamide every other day instead of everyday to cut costs? 25mg everyday would kill off my wallet. Or would that be too little?
>>
>>7037280
I switched from Cypro to Bica and my body hair was fine on Cypro, it seems to be getting worse on Bica but that could just be the Biotin I'm taking
>>
>>7036714

I recommend just trying it. Both the psychiatrist that diagnosed me and the endocrinologist who wrote my prescription work at a Catholic hospital and that's where they treated me.
>>
just read this
http://openmindedhealth.com/transgender-101-trans-people/#mtf

>Outside of the United States the anti-androgen of choice is cyproterone acetate. Cyproterone acetate was never approved by the FDA, so it’s not available in the United States. It blocks androgen receptors, preventing testosterone and other androgens from having their effects. By blocking those receptors, it reduces the amount of testosterone in the body through a mechanism called negative feedback. Cyproterone is chemically similar to progesterone and has some progesterone-like effects as well. It’s available both as a pill and intramuscular injection. The pill form should be taken every day at the same time after a meal. The dose often used for transition in the literature is 100mg/day. Anecdotally I’ve been told that lower doses, such as 25-50mg/day, have been used. The injection is given once every 1-2 weeks.
>The injection is given once every 1-2 weeks.
WHAAAAAAAAA

i've never heard of cypro injections! why does no one ever speak of this?
not having to take pills everyday, and just injecting once a week would be amazing
>>
>>7037280
i have no idea desu.

my bodyhair got worse on cyproterone even though low t.
>>
>>7038511

I knew there were injections, but I didn't bother looking for them since I don't think any sites stock them.
>>
>>7038556
so theres no way to buy them?
what the fuck
>>
>>7038511
Hmm, and all this time I thought 50mg was the standard.
>>
File: mew.jpg (202KB, 430x523px) Image search: [Google]
mew.jpg
202KB, 430x523px
>>6989729
I haven't started yet but are the pills something you take for life? Even if you get your dick cut off?
>>
i don't understand how people think taking pills is so difficult
>>
>>7039077
Estrogen yes, Test blockers no. With your nuts gone its most likely you won't need to block T
>>
A little liquid just came out of my left nipple.
am I gunna die????
>>
>>7039751
No. It's normal on hrt, and you're fine.
>>
File: tranny milk.jpg (46KB, 335x376px) Image search: [Google]
tranny milk.jpg
46KB, 335x376px
>>7039751
start bottling up that shit and sell it as "magical tranny milk"
>>
new thread
>>7040471
>>
File: 1456224031364.png (232KB, 386x370px) Image search: [Google]
1456224031364.png
232KB, 386x370px
Hey we got a social and kinda lewd discord going with some cuties and stuff, we hang around, play games, talk in voice or watch stuff together..

Come join Trap City

https://www.discord.gg/PG6JPnA
>>
What would happen if I started taking antiangrogens and estrogens on a smaller scale? Like, half a pill a day in stead of a whole one? Would the effects be slower, lower in magnitute, unnoticeable, or what?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.