[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actual TERFs on this board? Or is anybody here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: 1475180290322.jpg (127KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1475180290322.jpg
127KB, 1500x1120px
Are there any actual TERFs on this board? Or is anybody here at all sympathetic with their ideology? Why so?
>>
>>6983548
Come look in lesgen
There are plenty
>>
File: 1475180859381.jpg (234KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
1475180859381.jpg
234KB, 1280x859px
>>6983585
Why don't you advocate outside of lesgen if you have any sort of real dedication to your cause?
>>
>>6983595
>TERFs
>Valid points
When your shit keeps getting logic'd before gaining footing you give up.
>>
>>6983585
Admittedly, I'm convinced that at the very least 40% of those "terfs" are actually just random trolls that are just using it as an excuse to attack trans people.
>>
>>6983720
>trans logic
>>
>>6983922
Best logic
>>
>>6983951
>is depressed
>chops his dick off
>still depressed
>kills himself
That is some iron logic.
>>
>>6983969
And it's your damn fault for not cheering me up. Bully.
>>
>>6983987
>Everyone needs to cater to me or i kill myself!
Yeah, nothing wrong with you.
>>
>>6984008
So don't complain about suicides.
>>
File: 1442524445609.jpg (596KB, 1000x1466px) Image search: [Google]
1442524445609.jpg
596KB, 1000x1466px
>>6984020
>actually threatening to kill yourself over this
don't be such a crybaby
>>
>>6984020
You kill yourself becouse you are mentaly ill. Whole world wont snuggle you and tell you how brave and pretty you are. Especialy when you are a hairy ape with giant man arms wearing dresses you can't pull off and acting like someone half your age.
>>
>>6984057
Okay, real talk. You could start with keeping that second half to yourself. And however more you can manage to keep to yourself cause you people complaining about trannies are starting to be a bigger annoyance to the general population than trannies themselves.
>>
>>6983548
Why do people post pictures of Annie all the time?
>>
>>6984103
>You could start with keeping that second half to yourself.
To close to home, isn't it?
>>
>>6983897
I agree.
>>6983720
I'm not a terf.
I'm a trans ally.
>>
>>6983548
Likely. There's cis-lesgen a couple radfems that come in to bully trans women. There's also one guy that occasionally posts radfem bullshit and acts condescending towards trannies. Then there's a couple of self hating trannies that drunk the TERF kool-aid and like to bully other trans as a sadistic sort of pastime that's very likely to be a coping mechanism.
>>
>>6984131
No thankfully not, but this board had significantly less threads about trannies if that shit just stopped.
>>
>>6983548
I've talked to a bunch of GC radfems on reddit and I am slightly sympathetic to their cause

I kinda agree with that view of gender as socially constructed and oppressive, but I don't think the hate they give trans people is deserved. Trans people are some of the greatest victims of sexism which is perpetuated by the vast majority of people much more. Their small numbers don't nearly warrant the amount of focus TERFs put on them

Personally I am AMAB and have a fair amount of dysphoria. I am on HRT currently but I feel absurd claiming to be the opposite gender. I don't really want people to treat me differently based on gender designation
>>
>>6984188
>There's cis-lesgen
Oh no! Lesbians making a thread for themselves? They want to be left alone? I won't stand for it! I shall shove my dick in this thread whatever they like it or not!
>>
i'm definitely a TERF. surprised there's not more people in this thread pro-terf. but then again this website is fucking riddled with traps
>>
>>6984598
>traps
Like if they fool anyone.
>>
>>6984631
maybe a couple, but on principle since they are mostly such repulsive people i would not sleep with one. even if "she" had her dick inverted.
>>
>>6984653
>tfw no angry TERF gf to make fun of you for not being a real girl
>>
>>6984669
this is why we don't wanna date you. you have gross creepy y chromosome fetishes like this
>>
>>6984653
>Implying anyone wants that feminist stank puss
No thank you, superior D for me!

>>6984598
>being surprised with trap culture on a futaba image board spinoff
I want newfags to leave
>>
>>6983548
I just don't want to date transgirls or anything, they're biologically male and gender is a social construct, so I don't even know how they claim to feel like women. And why do so many of them still have dicks if they say they are women?
>>
>>6984251
lol calm down fampai. It isn't exactly a secret that TERFs post there and are often quite vocal about it. Your angry strawman post only proves my point.
>>
>>6984692
uh, can you give me $6k? That's out pocket cost after insurance covers 80% of it. lmao

>why
>>
>>6984692
Nasty Terf bitch you just killed 4000 trans girls with your bare hands
>>
>>6984704
I've seen a lot of trans girls on this board talk shit about cis girls and vaginas, and I'm not trans and don't know anyone who is, you can't blame me for being ignorant.
>>
>>6984232
>I don't really want people to treat me differently based on gender designation

Literally everyone does this, even the most GC radfems. It's a very deep seated part of our survival instincts.
>>
>>6984685
why do you trannies always revert to saying shit like "you have stank pussies" to make your point? we get it you hate real women even though you want to be us so bad. cant even come up with a legitimate non-misogynistic argument. showing your true male colours there. take your dick worship somewhere else.
>>
>>6984685
huh really makes you think...
>>
>>6984723
I said ""feminist"" stank pussy. The inventors of free bleeding, and the type of woman who doesn't take care of herself.

But I get it i got troll'd n told. Before I leave tho maybe I can try to sexist answer

>you would selectively listen to the exact words I said bitch
Woo, fitting a narrative is fun
>>
>>6984735
what in the everloving fuck did any of that mean
bitch your HRT is fucking with your brain and turning you loopy
>>
>>6984743
Don't worry, 99% of the board understood it just fine. Grey matter, male brains n stuff

Wow I might actually pretend to be sexist on /lgbt/ now. The meme about funposting IS real
>>
File: cathybrennan.png (371KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
cathybrennan.png
371KB, 457x396px
Why do TERFs say gender is a social construct and sexist stereotypes are bad but consistently pick on MtFs for having "male" behaviors and socialization? They're only reinforcing the binary by insulting others with sex based stereotypes and viciously enforcing sex and gender based segregation. Gender nonconforming cis women are now potential targets of transphobic violence thanks to the tranny bathroom panic they've cultivated.
>>
>>6984784
maybe because you assholes have no idea what it's like to live as a woman until you fully pass as a woman and have gone through female socialization from birth (which you will never experience because you were raised male)

until you understand what we have been going through from BIRTH you have no fucking right to come into our spaces and demand to be front and center of the feminist movement.

so yeah, we pick on trannies who come into female only spaces and demand that they be given a place, because what do you know about female issues? what do you really know? you have an entirely different world perspective to what we have but you insist it's all the same. most of you don't even fucking try to pass, there are so many god damn fake trannies on the internet demanding to be included in female spaces when they look 100% male and have short hair and beards and use they/them pronouns and it's fucking ridiculous.

female spaces and feminism is not a catch all for every single person that feels oppressed because he's slightly gender non conforming or is GC but maybe likes to wear a skirt and get fucked in the ass by a man.
>>
>>6984826
>not sure if trolling
>imblying baby girls are abused no matter where/when/whom their born to
you're in my male safe space REEEEE gb2Tumblr
>>
>>6984784
>tranny bathroom panic they've cultivated
It's you who want to push your dicks into women's bathroom. But no, those nasty feminists are those who are unreasonable.
>>
>>6984853
young girls are twice as likely to be sexually abused than young boys before the age of 15. before most of you trannies have decided to transition you're already benefiting by being only half as likely as us to be raped.
>>
>>6984884
>tfw no one wanted to touch my tiny peepee.
>>
>>6984251
I'm cis lesbian, I don't like that thread because every discussion turns into "TRANS PEOPLE ARE EVIL DEGENERATES" etc. I made a completely innocuous post unrelated to anything trans and they still managed to make it about how "trans people are bad". Its honestly creepy how the people in that thread seem so obsessed; definitely not something I want to be involved with.
>>
>>6985285
False flag.
>>
>>6984057
I once employed a kid like you. Once. Now I make enough money with my design team, I don't even need to think about it. We fired 2 girls about half a year ago after it was revealed they were shit talking trans girls online. One of them cried, the other thanked me and said she would learn her lesson. The lesson probably got her rent check bounced and now she's probably living at home instead of drawing roses and animating cartoon cats. Lmao Shits a meme. If you escape the high-school mind set, you win and get to own all the high school brats and pay them minimum wage - or better go on /pol/ or reddit and watch them make excuses why they're talentless and unemployed.
>>
>>6985285
Trans woman recognizing Trans girl. Stfu.
>>
>>6984826
You're not actually describing any Trans girls I've ever heard of or met. What country are you from? I think you're making all this up. You're describing gender queers and gay males. You're dumb.
>>
>>6983969
Most trans kill themselves before transitioning, not after. It's even more rare someone still has suicide tendencies after SRS. Actually, I never really heard anyone who've gone through a surgery and then committing suicide, but sure maybe there's 0.1% still depressed after SRS,
>>
>>6984251
>anon asks an unbiased question about the existence of terfs on this board
>gets an answer
>radshit starts foaming at the mouth because someone pointed out the blatantly obvious - that cislesgen is home to other radshits

Jesus, do all of you have autism or something?
>>
>>6983595
>>6983548
I'm a terf and run a terf blog
Why did I become a terf? Because I realized biological sex was a reality
>>
>>6984723
No u. Rules 28, 29 and 30. Gb2 /pt/ leave my boys club reeeee.
>>
>>6984723
Men are misogynistic, big surprise
>>
>>6985753
>It's even more rare someone still has suicide tendencies after SRS.
kek

>>6985774
>I realized biological sex was a reality
This is pretty much it, once you realize that transsexualism is self contradictory there's no going back.
>>
>>6985822
Good job on picking a sentence that is strongly connected to the next sentence.
>>
I keep reading terf blogs and subreddits
Some of it is ok, like most of their views on female oppession i agree with
But then they say really dehumanizing stuff about transpeople
It makes me deppressed but i still keep on reading
Anyone else like this?
>>
>>6985872
They're right you know. About everything. I used to be heavily involved in transactivism and was on the path to transition and thought terfs were evil/whatever but I started actually reading what they wrote and they were right. The truth hurts
>>
>>6985880
Well ive fimally been able to get on hrt, im not gonna throw away this chance at beeing happy
Becuse i dont know if ill get another one
>>
>>6985895
I'm a terf and I plan on getting top surgery and not doing anything beyond that. I'm severely dysphoric about my breasts but still am critical of trans ideology that pushes children to transition whenever they show signs of gender nonconformity
>>
>>6985900
Yea i still think if a 12 yo whants to delay their puberty and dicide later, they should be able to do that
Not shure a bout 5 yearolds tho seems abit to young
>>
File: 200_s.gif (41KB, 418x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
41KB, 418x200px
>>6985900
Oh the stereotype in this
>>
>>6985931
I would be pro-puberty blockers if they didn't have all the horrible side effects that they do. Unfortunately, they cause severe problems like bone density loss so I am against them. I think we need to look at the root cause of why a little girl would say
"I don't want to be a girl"
It's probably because she realized girls are treated shittily
>>
>>6985942
I just whis id realized just a year earlier that i hated my body, that way i whouldnt have had to gone thru the puberty that destroyed my body
>>
>>6985940
Stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
>>6985987
Indeed I guess you need to be pretty fucked to consider yourself a TERF
>>
>>6985958
lol i started at 15 and still feel like T fucked my bizness up. Way luckier than most, but still... I knew for sure at 12. Battled parents, friends, etc only to get internet pills in the end.

whew lawd. Good morning thread
>>
>>6985997
No I just need to believe in science over obscure individual feelings
>>
>>6985872
>It makes me deppressed but i still keep on reading
>Anyone else like this?

Sort of. I think deep down I know that a lot of stuff they say is wrong or ignorant but I try rationalize it as much as possible because I hate myself and it gives me a kind of high.

Id say its a form of self harm for me. I know it will make me feel bad so it subject myself to it because I'm a piece of shit and I deserve it.
>>
>>6986051
I used to read yahoo comment sections for this same reason. These days I use /lgbt/

>>6986014
SCIENCE RULES

blater thread, wurkwurk
>>
>>6986014
Pseudoscience, you mean.
Otherwise you wouldn't consider Blanchard and McHugh your allies.

Actual science tells you shit's fucked rn and you choose to ignore it because you have your own very unscientific opinions.
>>
>>6984719
Yes well it's sexist and I dislike it it

I try to make a conscious effort to not do it and I would prefer other people to do that too
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.