[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do transwomen have a problem with narcissism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 18

File: 904583.png (139KB, 434x397px) Image search: [Google]
904583.png
139KB, 434x397px
Do transwomen have a problem with narcissism?
>>
>>6981768
Most do but it might just be the type that 4chan attracts.
>>
>>6981768
Most of them are in love with themselves or at least that's what I see they all claim to hate the way they look but always mange to find away to post a selfie or snapchat with a classic pretty girl pose.
>>
>>6981787
I see this all of the time too.
>>
>>6981768
They're just like femboys but not attractive.
>>
>>6981768

> Implying that narcissism hasn't a problem with them.
>>
>>6981768
No, but Trump does.
>>
File: 1474955565786.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
1474955565786.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
They have nothing to be narcissistic about because they are mentally ill
>>
>>6981768
Yes because they have male socialization
>>
All trans people are grossly narcissistic, I thought that was obvious to any and everyone that has to be around them for more than five minutes.
>>
Actually, many of them have problems with crippling depression and self-hatred. It's a bit annoying when you're trying to convince them to have a shred of self-respect.
>>
>>6981768
A vocal minority maybe? I'm selfish, but I fucking hate myself and generally think I'm inferior to most people. It's always seemed like a lot of trans people feel similarly.
>>
No we don't fuck off hon.
>>
Yes you do.
>>
>>6981971
This. Why is it okay for a man to cut off his dick and pretend to be a woman but we won't let a Schizophrenic man to cut off his legs?
>>
What do you think?
https://u.pomf.is/mfmmcr.webm
>>
>>6982471
hey, that's a very valid and realistic question. what's up with that?
>>
>>6981768
I notice that a lot of people who are LGBT do, but I suspect it's more of a weird coping mechanism than anything else. My boyfriend does, and I hate it. But paradoxically when he's not putting on this front of "I'm the best and cutest" he's got some hella low self esteem.
>>
>>6982482
>nerd bragging about how good at videogames they are
>that sarcastic tone
Come on bud
>>
>>6982471
Because at least therapist and the rest of the scientific sector admit they don't know any other treatment for GID.
>>
>>6982518
But the only known treatment for BID is cutting off the leg?
>>
>>6981795
So basically they act as stupid as real women. Got it.

>woman of average attractiveness
>"Omg I'm so uglyyyyy I hate life" :(((((
>dozens of men and women show up to tell her how cute she is
>"You're right guys, I should be more positive. Thank you so much ^_^"
>>
since a lot of MTTs:
>have a sexist understanding of femaleness
>desire to turn themselves into fuck-objects
>believe that it is everyone else's obligation to provide them the gendered social experience they desire
of course a lot of them show narcissistic tendencies
>>
>>6981768
>Do 4chans have a problem with narcissism?
ftfy
>>
>>6982547
Shouldn't matter if it's their choice. There are alternative treatments for trans people that don't include lopping your balls off. Let's not play semantics here, just answer the question.
>>
>>6982550
>stupid as real women
Stupid as the women you see on facebook and in the media, you must not know a lot of women irl.
>>
>>6982547
>>6982471
>Schizophrenic
>>6982547
>BID

Make up your mind, else you're just another troll tossing all sorts of mental illnesses into the same bucket.

And yes, it is. I doubt however having a perceived extra limb comes with a comparable psychological impact as being a whole wrong sex does. The former doesn't dictate your every day life at all.
>>
>>6982240
>>6982499
What most people don't understand is that people with a narcissistic personality love AND hate themselves. Hate and love are not opposites, they are the same obsession. Their whole existence is focused on themselves and by being their biggest lover and hater at the same time, they do not allow any kind of emotional connections with other people.
Also what other people think is vanity os actually insecurity about their appearance.
>>
>>6982471
Shots fired
>>
>>6982471
>This. Why is it okay for a man to get spacers and pretend to be a punk but we won't let a Schizophrenic man to cut off his legs?
>>
>>6982596
But all treatments include pouring so many hormones into your body that you actually change your personality. I find that even more problematic than losing body parts.

>>6982603
I just jumped in and figured he meant BID.
>>
>>6982603
Well now you're just minimizing someone else's struggle the same way you don't want others to minimize yours. I can guarantee someone with BID uses their fucking legs more than a tranny uses their dick unless you literally lay in bed all day. You're right, having to see your dick when you take a piss or strip down for a shower "dictates your life" WAY more than hating the fucking feet you have to use to move ANYWHERE throughout the day. A wheelchair doesn't dictate your life at all, you're right.

wew lad
people still not seeing trannies as the escaped asylum patients they are
>>
>>6982600
I hate to break it to you, but those women aren't living in some separate reality on the internet. Those women are everywhere. They're coworkers, cashiers, bank tellers, executives, friends, family, you name it.
>>
>>6982624
Are you really equating getting spacers and liking punk music to nutcase 50 year old guys with 3 kids that decide they want to wear panties and makeup one day and demand all normal people around them placate their delusions and call them a girl? Get fucking real m8.
>>
>>6982650
I hate to break it to you, but It's small margin of women or at least where I'm from.
>>
>>6982607
im trans and that describes me perfectly
i realize this though and am never rude and avoid hurting people in any way, i just dont allow myself to get closer to anyone than a casual acquaintance because i dont want them to realize i dont actually care about anyone more than myself. its not that i like myself at all, i just dont care about anyone else. not sure if i was always like this, maybe i was
>>
File: rapeface.png (196KB, 284x359px) Image search: [Google]
rapeface.png
196KB, 284x359px
>>6982657
>Are you really equating getting spacers and liking punk music to nutcase 50 year old guys with 3 kids that decide they want to wear panties and makeup one day and demand all normal people around them placate their delusions and call them a girl? Get fucking real m8.

No not at all, I was comparing body modding to someone that wants to do something that will hold them back from doing basic human shit like fucking walking.
>>
>>6982640
Didn't even once mention dicks, but go ahead and vent your bullshit.

I'm certain most trannies could live with their dicks just fine, but their sex is the culprit, to which a dick sort of belongs, depending on individual perspective. So yes you are comparing body part incongruency with sex.
>>
>>6981768
femboys are narcissistic by definition and i assume a lot of them go on to become trans
i'm narcissistic as fuck and pre-hrt, i'm less attracted to men and more to being a woman in a straight relationship, so i think attraction to myself has a big part to play in it?

>>6982219
narcissism and self-hatred are not mutually exclusive

>>6982607
this is extreme hyperbole
being self-obsessive does not mean you can't relate to other people or care about other people
>>
>>6982675
Ok cool. So we were talking about SRS specifically and you interject yourself in the conversation and try to turn it a complete 90 degrees because your feels.
Sounds legit, I'd never imagine a tranny would be so starved for attention or anything shitlord.
>>
>>6982696
You directly concluded tranny = mentally ill = lop dick off. No differentiation whatsoever, so it's quite obvious you just wanna talk shit and cant be arsed to actually inform yourself about the topic you try to discuss.
Talk about starved for attention when you're the troll.
>>
>>6982685
>being self-obsessive does not mean you can't relate to other people or care about other people

Actually that's exactly what it means. You can pretend to care, you can try to care, but deep down you know all that matters is you. If you can emotionally connect with other people you are not self-obsessed.
>>
File: 1459585250350s.jpg (11KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1459585250350s.jpg
11KB, 250x246px
>>6982716
well said fellow legbutt
>>
>>6982716
>mentally ill
Crazy yes, but is it causing suffering or a poor ability to function in life?
>>
>>6982786
Quite obviously so, otherwise you must be thinking of fetishists.
>>
>>6982786
How is lopping your cock and balls off in any way not self-harm on a biological level? It's literally physical mutilation akin to Africans and Muslims cutting clits off little girls.
>>
>>6982685

>less attracted to men and more to being a woman in a straight relationship, so i think attraction to myself has a big part to play in it

I'm sort of similar. I'm strongly attracted to the experience of being small and effeminate in a relationship. Whether thats as a twink in a gay relationship or, to a lesser extent, a woman in a "straight" one. I AM capable of being attracted to other people I'm very attracted to my boyfriend for instance. But a large part of my sexuality is still about how sexy I feel. So I tend to prefer other effeminate guys or transgirls, which in a way is like having a mirror of my idealized self.

I think a good portion of it is due to being sexually repressed and lonely as a kid and as a teenager. I was very passive, bullied often and had little interest in interacting with others, let alone forming relationships with them. As a result a lot of my early sexual experiences were very inwardly focused. I hated other guys for being assholes to me and repressed my gay side. On the other side I found femininity in women attractive, but not necessarily the women themselves. I had no interest in taking the lead and being the man in the relationship. So my sexuality turned inward and I started to become my own object of lust.

Its not even that I find myself particularly attractive. I actually think I'm fairly ugly most of the time and would give almost anything to feel really attractive. Bt part of that is still the huge letdown at not being hot enough to live up to my own expectations.
>>
>>6982662
So you don't have any friends or relationships? Does that cause any problems in life?
>>
File: germany-lamb-yelling.jpg (365KB, 1896x1307px) Image search: [Google]
germany-lamb-yelling.jpg
365KB, 1896x1307px
>>6982786
>Quite obviously so
please lead this horse to the water and state how this is so.
>>
>>6982675
I know I can't live with a dick and have a normal sex life. I can't stand to have it used or regarded as an object of attention by others. It is most certainly not about just me seeing it. I am gonna get this shit dealt with so I can actually have a semblance of a normal life as best as I can.
>>
>>6982804
>self-harm on a biological level
People smoke people drink people do drugs and still find ways to function in society and breeding isn't the end goal for every human.
>It's literally physical mutilation akin to Africans and Muslims cutting clits off little girls.
Two things
1. kids
2. not doing it on there own accord
>>
>>6982728
>can't be obsessed with yourself and also emotionally connect with other people
???
>>
>>6982827
I'm sure you would do the very same thing if it wasn't related to your sex... or would you?
>What is dypshoria

Well, good luck.
>>
>>6982830
There are also millions of people actively campaigning against smoking and drinking every day, I say we march again trannies and their dumbass enablers trying to normalize their obviously insane behavior.
>>
>>6982810
nah its not that bad once i accepted that this is how i am and i cant really change it. its just that i dont find anyone interesting enough to be with, i like my own company better than anyone elses desu
>>
>>6982869
And next up is people marching for euthanasia for blind people because from your unrelated perspective their lives aren't worth living.

Cool story.
>>
>>6982869
>campaigning against smoking and drinking every day
and in the end it comes down to a human making a choice for himself/herself
>I say we march again trannies and their dumbass enablers trying to normalize their obviously insane behavior.
Go for it and maybe then you will wake up after you see how everyone looks at you like some type of retard for bigoted you are.

To me it sounds like its not about getting people help its about controlling something that make you feel uncomfortable.

Trans-people should get to see a doctor before they do anything drastic and if that dosnt help fuck it let them do it I say its not like the ramification are going to change because a few dudes are walking around with out dicks.
>>
>>6982846
Well, I am not sure what exactly you are implying there, but I at least have it out of the way if I decide that I don't enjoy using what I get instead, AND it will get a medication out of my life.

Regardless of the sexual parts, I am completely confident in my growing social aptitude as a woman now, and I actually enjoy life now that I am seen as one by myself and others. My objective quality of life has improved in every sector, with this part being the only real hangup, and only because it takes time before they will let you go for it. It is simply a matter of waiting and jumping through hoops now, I am way overqualified for it to be paid for by my insurance, just gotta play the game they want.
>>
Yes, because every trans community online they visit (namely this one) tells them they pass and look amazing and all that, regardless of how they actually look.
>>
>>6982882
You're the one who brought up smoking and drinking, don't get butthurt when someone throws your batshit theory in the dumpster.
>>
>>6982830
What about muslim wives who do it of their own accord? Does that make it less barbaric?
>>
>>6982916
No that wasn't me m8.

>>6982891
>I am way overqualified for it to be paid for by my insurance, just gotta play the game they want.
Kek, unless you're in a country that falls out of line on trans matters you're dreaming.
>>
>>6982925
Already working my way through the hoops. Just waiting on cross-communication.
>>
>>6982921
>What about muslim wives who do it of their own accord
I'm confused are you talking about muslim wives cutting their kids vags or their own vags?

If it's their own I see no issue with it, but muslim women are oppressed in a every real way so likely not her choice and tell me what you think will happen if it catches on a everyone follows the leader?

Personal Freedom over All and we don't have to treat adults like little kids and try to control them you fascist prick.
>>
>>6981768
Well considering I pass very well, my voice passes and I have no need to get any surgeries why the fuck can't I be narcissistic. Hell my man gets an erection just from looking at me unlike you bitches you have to take your pants off just to arouse them.
>>
>>6982938
Care to tell where you live? You sound like either it's a country like Norway or you naively believe your insurance considers you qualified for anything just cause you blew twice as much as the next guy into their ass. No insurance company will want to spend anything on you, no matter how many fees you paid like a good goy.
>>
>>6982946
Is he also braindead? Cause that attitude is a big turn-off.
>>
>>6982973
Only a disgusting big open hole hon would say this.
Also we both love laughing and making fun of you sad bitches on here, cracks us up every fucking time.
>>
>>6982945
Ok, if we're going to lean so heavily on the "personal freedom" thing, why does everyone with their own set of values and ideals who disagrees with you automatically a fascist prick or bigot? If you have the freedom to cut off your dick, other people have just as much right to call you a fuckin' idiot manbaby who wishes he was a Disney princess.
>>
>>6983001
That's true. You tell 'em honey.
Smash them cunts like a coconut.
>>
>>6983012
Oh baby don't worry I will.
>>
>>6983015
Good work.
Also, can you make me a wrap? You can use some of that shredded roast chicken left over from last night.
>>
>>6982964
I live near Boston. I have literally talked to my insurance company and confirmed I have met their criteria for this. I am waiting for cross communication between surgeon and insurance company. I also go to Fenway Health, which is one of the best trans hospitals in the country, and it has all the tools and willingness to get this approved with the credentials I have.
>>
File: fdfd.png (197KB, 389x289px) Image search: [Google]
fdfd.png
197KB, 389x289px
>>6983003
Switching rails already?

Jezzz Guess I won

>why does everyone with their own set of values and ideals who disagrees with you automatically a fascist prick or bigot
Well to be honest, I was being a little facetious forgot I was on autismchan and i totally agree with you about being able to call someone an idiot for their actions, but to control them like a child when there not a threat to society like a scizo that wants to chop off his own leg for the reason,is not right.
>>
>>6983001
Your blatantly apparent issues are gonna bite you in your ass when you two inevitably break up cause you finally became adults, so hey I'm laughing too.
Just pls keep the cringe contained until then.
>>
>>6983021
Yeah suppose US insurance works too cause it's more akin to being privately insured in the rest of the world.

>Noname SRS
As I said before, good luck I guess.
>>
>>6983062
Thanks. My only initial goal was to try to show a case where I see no objective downsides to getting SRS. I didn't really see a reason to go into who or anything, and still don't really.
>>
>>6983040
right, you're on autismchan, where people throw out slurs like "bigot" "transphobe" and "fascist" at the drop of the hat and, somehow, can't seem to realize they're the cancer.
>>
>>6983112
emm nice way of getting to the point?
>>
>>6981768
Likely so, but many normal women also have issues with narcissism. For transwomen, I think it's because they were raised as male and taught for a long time that they're expendable, ugly and should be at the service of women, who are painted as delicate, beautiful creatures in need of protection. They're expected to be hardy and forgo their emotional and physical needs to be better servants for women and society in general. Not to mention society hammering into their heads that feminine males are disgusting and should be violently put back in their place. To society, a male wanting to change to female is treated as a fox sneaking into the henhouse. Most people get pissed at MtFs because they feel they're tainting or appropriating something they consider beautiful and sacred. Society forces the notion into any male's head that femininity is forbidden and unattainable to them so they wind up sexualizing it or placing it on a pedestal.

This combined with dysphoria creates a sort of void of self-esteem and an overabundance in self-reflection in the closeted MtFs psyche. When they actually do get a taste of what it's like to be physically feminine even just outwardly feminine in their presentation and behavior, it comes at a shock and they're more prone to developing AGP or a narcissistic personality because they're not used to it and they actually like something about themselves now. It's like giving cake and ice cream to someone who's never had it before.
>>
>>6983108
>My only initial goal
This thread went to shit fast so I decided to just go on a more interesting tangent.

>no objective downsides
Dilation
>>
>>6983130
Think you lost the point, m8.

Just because someone disapproves or disagrees with your "lifestyle choice" doesn't make them a fascist. Go diddle your dick-stump with the other stubble-faced 40-somethings all playing Pinnochio and trying to be a real girl.
>>
>>6983151
Like I said I was being facetious........google it if needed and I was not disagreeing with the fact that someone shouldnt be able to judge someone else I was disagreeing with controlling them like we would a crazy person trying to cut their leg off.
>>
>>6982670
Yeah, basic human shit like using your penis
>>
>>6983178
Ok, i see we're back on track now, so tell me how do you think a man with out a penis is harming society?
>>
>>6983168
They're literally the same fucking thing, hacking off a vital appendage for self-gratification. If one group isn't allowed to do it, there's no fucking way the other group should be normalized and enabled. If you can't see the hypocrisy in that then you're just willfully blind, but I digress. Have to remember I'm speaking to a fucking mental patient.
>>
>>6983187
>I'm so insecure about the shit I spout I have to make sure to remind everyone I'm talking to mentally ill people in every post
Well at least you seem to know anecdotes won't get you far.
>>
>>6983209
Passive aggressiveness doesn't hide the fact that you have no logical rebuttal to what I just said, but ok. Guess you've finally accepted the truth of it, then.
>>
>>6983145
Countered by the constant worry on if it has remained tucked, and the allowance of me to do things like change in dressing rooms without issues, and the list there goes on for the number of worries that would disappear from my life. And it would enable me to go to things like yoga and exercise classes of that intense nature without chance of either injuring myself that way, or having some incredibly awkward point of tuck releasing.

Seriously just getting it out of my life and mind would improve my mood regardless of the little bit of attention it would need.
>>
File: 1475095403874.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1475095403874.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>6983219
>logical rebuttal
only hit deaf ears cause the likes of you won't budge the slightest from their position anyway, so excuse me if I'm long beyond trying to reason with people who somehow took a wrong turn on their way to /pol/.

You don't want to argue, you don't want to discuss in a productive manner, you're here to offend and generally talk smack. Pic related.
>>
>>6983187
>If one group isn't allowed to do it,
One group is a scizo and the other is trans, they both need to a see the doctor and one will get put on meds and the other will do therapy and if the therapy has no effect I see nothing wrong with letting someone chop there balls off and walk around as a women and I'm not trans.
>>
>>6983187
You cant really compare a leg and a penis desu, its a lot easier to live without the latter than the former

Not everyone would get suicidal over losing their dick. Transpeople dont really need it for anything other than peeing and even that can be done without it really
Losing a leg means prosthetic / wheelchair for life, which can severely limit your ability to do things, unlike losing your penis

You just really want everyone to live the way you think is right
>>
>>6983287
Someone Agreeing with my side of the agreement :D

>>6983187
Tell me do you agree with body modding?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>6983297
>Tell me do you agree with body modding?
No its worng that person is metally ill and we shouldnt enable that freedom becasue people are dumb and need to be controlled in the first world like the animals they are.
>>
>>6981768
Is it just me or are most of the MtF's in web comics ginger? I might be accidentally tricking myself into thinking that because redheads stand out more but it really does seem that way.
Also most MtF's I've met seem to be the opposite of narcissistic. They seem to really hate themselves and feel they deserve depression from my experience. Could be just a coincidence, though.
>>
I believe this thread is a perfect example of why internet forums are possibly the worst place to discuss the sciences.

Especially pseudo-science like psychology.
>>
>>6983243 (You)
>64 words to say it's not worth replying
>>
>>6983243
Right, so blame me because, again, you have no logical rebuttal. That makes sense. I'm open to discussion, you're the one completely derailing the conversation whenever presented with facts that clearly make you uncomfortable.

I mean don't expect people to try and understand, accept, or tolerate you in general if you yourself can't even explain some real-world crazy shit without resorting to 3rd grade fallback-insults like bigot anytime someone forces you to use critical thinking or anything.
>>
>>6983306
/pol/: the post.
Holy shit dude.
>>
File: CPgytitWsAA8gNd.jpg (32KB, 568x443px) Image search: [Google]
CPgytitWsAA8gNd.jpg
32KB, 568x443px
>>6983361
>presented with facts
Those "facts" of yours are called opinions. You're welcome.
>>
>>6983297
You're just comparing apples to oranges now. Sorry, a bowl in someone's earlobe isn't even in the same universe as hacking off your dick and balls. Clearly you people agree that cutting off your leg or arm for self-gratification is fucking crazy, it baffles me how you can be so oblivious about reproductive organs. But hey, the world's just here to cater to you, right? Fuck everybody else. My 5 year old niece has the same POV. I'm sure she'll grow out of it too.
>>
>>6983395
Everybody walks with their legs and handles things with their hands, but there are many people who dont reproduce for one reason or another (its possible to have sex and orgasm without having a penis)
>>
>>6983385
Hardly an opinion when another post validated exactly what I said. Two people who want to hack off vital appendages, one gets forcibly medicated and/or institutionalized while the other just goes to a doctor for a few sessions then gets a green light to mutilate themselves. Either both are normal and should be enabled or both groups are dipshits and should be locked away.

No problem with you doing what you want, but don't

A) use anyone else's money for it or expect the gov. to pay for hormones, therapy, psychologist/psychiatric visits

B) don't expect anyone else to bend over backwards to accomodate or accept you or try to police someone else's speech when it makes you uncomfortable.

You made your big-boy decision all on your own and, while you shouldn't be punished for it, there are going to be consequences. Welcome to the real fucking world, deal with it.
>>
>>6983395

>removing my lip and replacing it with a hole so I look and feel hardcore

>removing my balls so I look and feel like women

Why should we be stopping them if we can't help them?
>>
>>6983423
how is the penis a vital appendage? it doesnt necessarily hinder your life to lose it
>>
>>6983423
>Two people shoot and kill someone with a gun
One was protecting himself from an armed robber

One was planning to kill his ex's new boyfriend

Both are murder. Both deserve to be locked up for 25 years.
t. you
>>
>>6983423
So you people eat whatever you want and in whatever portions you want to.

No problem with you doing what you want, but don't

A) use anyone else's money for it or expect the gov. to pay for treatment for weight issues and clogged arteries

B) don't expect anyone else to bend over backwards to accomodate or accept you or try to police someone else's speech when it makes you uncomfortable.

You made your big-boy decision all on your own and, while you shouldn't be punished for it, there are going to be consequences. Welcome to the real fucking world, deal with it.
>>
>>6983423
>deal with it.
Well, are you invading our board or are we invading yours? I'm more than prepared to deal with it, but as long as I'm on /lgbt/ I'm not gonna bother arguing with a /pol/tard cause if that were my intentions I'd be on /pol/, not here.
>>
>>6983408
What about people who choose to not walk anywhere?

What about people who choose not to handle things with their hands?

Are we trying to talk levels-of-extremes now?

1) A patient with BID could hack off one leg, be "cured" and still be generally mobile. Hell, they have people who run races with 1 leg.

2) A trans person has 1 cock to cut off, be "cured" and never, ever be able to reproduce again in addition to having numerous complications post-op that could lead to severe problems in the future. This also renders an entire body system completely useless as a MtF can neither bare children or impregnate anyone.

I think you were trying to argue that cutting off your leg is more extreme or traumatic but you definitely failed.
>>
>>6983446
Wow, that analogy couldn't have been further from the topic at hand. Good job. You really should go see a doctor, clearly can't handle real-world stimuli invading your little bubble.
>>
>>6983458
I'm not invading anything.

The fact that you feel so threatened by truth makes me think you have to huddle away somewhere because deep down you do understand that the shit's wrong and you're lucky to not be locked away right now. It's like a circlejerk of enablers in here with a bunch of homer simpsons in dresses rubbing each others back and calling each other "pretty girls" but not a single one of you capable of critical thinking. FFS.
>>
>>6983460
you can be legally invalid if youre missing an arm or an leg but not a penis? why would that be? because it doesnt prevent you from being a functional citizen, that is working, making money (unless youre a male prostitute i guess) but sexual reassignment surgery can lessen peoples discomfort of their own bodies without impacting and likely improving their ability to work / make money / pay taxes so its definitely not the same thing from a societal perspective
>>
>>6983468
No rebuttal? But it's okay, keep on thinking you're smarter than tens of thousands of doctors. later
>>
>>6983460
>completely useless

so reproduction is the meaning of life? to you maybe. just like i said, you just want to make everyone live exactly like you want them to
>>
>>6983482
>threatened by truth
Except I'm not, I'm just seeing this """"debate"""" for the hundredth time and am so tired of tossing around the same old garbage with the same old people who don't even realize themselves why they're here or what they plan to achieve, let alone bring anything to the table worth making a discussion of.
>>
>>6983482
I'm mad because the world if changing and its making me feel uncomfortable :(

So taking away freedoms in civil nation is the only way to fix it.
>>
>>6983494
So someone with BID DOESN'T feel their discomfort lessened after surgery and HAS to resort to being invalid post-op?

Would be a good counterpoint if we ignore the fact that most amputees aren't invalids and still do work. You tried to slip that completely untrue shit past like it was the standard; it's not.

A secretary with BID who hacks off a foot would absolutely feel more comfortable with his/her body post-op and could still easily accomplish clerical work.

I'm sure there are FAR more "functional citizens" who are amputees than trannies who can't get 5 minutes of work done without complaining about bathrooms or harassment or some other dumb shit that no one else cares about.
>>
>>6983507
I didn't say that was the meaning of life. How is hacking off a penis NOT rendering your reproductive system completely useless again? Like, are you confused or just retarded about what your reproductive system is there for? I didn't say it makes a person completely useless although most of you are, proven by your obvious drooly-mouthed response. Careful your helmet doesn't fall off, champ.
>>
>>6983512
I don't worry about change at all. If you read above, idgaf what you do as long as you don't ask for tax money to enable your fairy tale insanity when those dollars could be spent on things that could benefit society as a whole instead. I know it blows your self-centered tranny mind but i'd rather pay for 1 notebook or textbook for some public school that everyone can benefit from that enable some mental patient and act like what they're doing is in any way normal.

Sure, have all the freedom you want, blow your own money to hack off your dick but don't expect people not to laugh their asses off at you or walk past you like the circus freak you are because, well, that's the freedom other people have too. Sorry, your rights aren't special little snowflake.
>>
>>6983518
There are far more jobs, activities, hobbies, etc that require both arms and legs than those which require a penis, its also immediately visible to everybody if youre missing a limb, its just a much more safer thing to do futurewise to amputate a penis than a limb

the point is the feeling of gender dysphoria and wanting to modify your body to be as close to your preferred gender as possible, the dislike of the penis is not as arbitrary as hating your arm or leg which typically all people have

if you had to lose either your better arm or your penis which one would you choose?
>>
File: 1475105228050.png (1MB, 1439x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1475105228050.png
1MB, 1439x1052px
>>6983545
Ok, you're not like the other /pol/s and respect and agree.

Someone should have the freedom to cut their balls off and someone should also have the freedom to laugh at them and tell them its not right.
>>
>>6983526
you wrote "body system" which i understood was your way to refer to a person, im sorry i misunderstood your codespeak
>>
>>6983574
>an entire body system

Implying there are more than one, because there are.
do you not endocrine, nervous, or digestive even?

How can a bunch of fairies be so oblivious to basic biology when it's literally all they can think about?

Fuck science, feeling's way more important, amirite?
>>
>>6983572
I can't agree or respect an ideology that even the members of a "community" themselves can't agree on.

Half the time it's two or more grown ass men in dresses arguing about how so-and-so's just some poser because they're not quite as feminine-acting as the other.

Give me some logical reason why the majority of the population shouldn't just laugh at you or, at best, shrug you off as the degenerates you are. It's when you start to mingle with the rest of society and demand everyone else "accept" you or enable you or buy into your charade that I have a problem with.

It's just as bad as gays that cry "You have to tolerate me. I'm born this way, there's nothing that can change me" and in the same breathe "I'm so crushing on this completely hetero guy/girl over here, let's see if I can change them."

Your entire community is full of double standards and hypocrisy, I don't know why you'd expect anyone to do more than spit on you tbqh.
>>
>>6983976
>I can't agree or respect an ideology that even the members of a "community" themselves can't agree on.
So, /pol/?
>>
File: 1474279661754.jpg (40KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474279661754.jpg
40KB, 604x604px
>>6983976
Y'yes y'yes its the trannies that leading us into the wars and corrupting our society they enable the chimp outs and they're the ones pushing for globalism and the fall of the economy and living standards
>>
>>6983976
Fuck off you commie
>>
>>6984000
Typical /pol/ persecution complex.
Checked.
>>
File: 1473910331961.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473910331961.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>6983976
I can't even tell if this is a troll post or someone actual thinks like this, fuck I would be mad just like you if the only way I was going to get laid was under fascist law.
>>
>>6983991
>>6984000
>>6984018
>>6984029
>>6984032

hur durr /pol/, commie, fascist, virgin.
I'm not surprised that every response has been some 2nd-grade tier insult instead of someone actually stepping up and, again, clearing this up.

Once you get your jimmies unrustled, how about one of you take a break from playing dress up and actually address the very valid double-standards or elementary in-fighting that plagues your "community"?

You can't expect other people to understand or tolerate you, when you clearly can't even tolerate each other most of the time. I'll give you snowflakes a little time, I know this could take a while.
>>
>>6984124
And before one of you use the tired trope of "hur durr we're not all like that" (because I know someone will) then why is it ok for you, then, to generalize heterosexuals or non-trans people as breeders, bigots, and any other number of slurs whenever someone brings this up? Isn't this the exact same thing you claim you don't want people to do to you?

FFS, lesbians and transgirls can't even agree on shit half the time and you say I have a complex? You self-label yourself as being part of the same group and can't even get along.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding.
>>
>>6984124
Good luck waiting. This issues weren't cleared up for decades and might not be cleared ever.
>>
>>6984124
I've got no real idea what the point you are trying to put out is your so extremely vague and we get it you don't like trannies and that porn that everyone saw was just a pop-up you fucking neck beard neo-nazi. :-)
>>
>>6984143
Do you not know how to read or when you're presented with a real question that you have no answer for you just naturally devolve into lashing out and calling everyone a nazi?

How do you expect people not even in your community to tolerate you when you can't even tolerate each other?

How do you justify the double-standards your community is rife with and how do you not realize that this is a big part of why people generally don't accept you to begin with?

How do you 4chan without being able to grasp simple fucking questions, you nazi faggot?
>>
File: dfdfdfd.jpg (36KB, 314x160px) Image search: [Google]
dfdfdfd.jpg
36KB, 314x160px
>>6983976
>>6984124
>>
>>6984166
You can't have a civil debate with out getting emotional, so I'm just trolling you, fucking retard.
>>
>>6984166
>double-standards your community
Please feel free to point them out and we can talk about them, its not like /pol/ doesn't have double standards.
>>
>>6984189
I already posted one that you just completely ignored. Maybe scroll up or keep being playfully stupid, idk. Both seem to work for you.

>>6984169
I'm not from /pol/ but it's cute that you blindly keep proving my point for me. Generalize anyone else that has an opposing opinion and legitimate questions but demand that no one else do the same to you. Funny.

>>6984176
I'm not emotional. I'm taking this about as seriously as any one of you. You can keep projecting and avoiding my questions though like everyone one friends ITT. I know the truth hurts.
>>
>>6984166
>double-standards
Every man has the right to his own opinion and just because we're all /lgbt/ dosnt mean you can group us all in the same fucking boat or .....train....lol
>>
>>6984223
>generalize anyone else that has an opposing opinion
That's what you did amusing I'm trans and /lgbt/ so s-same for you.
>>
>>6984166
>How do you justify the double-standards your community is rife with and how do you not realize that this is a big part of why people generally don't accept you to begin with?
So what, you're upset about is that we all think different???
>>
>>6984223
>truth hurts.
What fucking Truth??
>>
>>6984227
It's not an opinion, it's very clearly a double-standard.

>>6984239
Are you fucking retarded? You're self-labeled as the LGBT COMMUNITY. Are you only a part of it when it can benefit you or what?

>>6984255
I'm not upset at all, I'm very clearly saying don't expect anyone outside your bubble to tolerate or accept your lifestyles/opinion when you can't go five minutes without bickering among yourselves about the most menial shit or calling someone with an opposing viewpoint a nazi, fascist, bigot, etc.

It's really pretty simple. If you can't grasp that, you might as well just admit you don't really want "tolerance or acceptance" you want to steamroll everyone else and make them think the way you do all the while claiming you're a 'victim' somehow.
>>
>>6981768
i dont think transwomen find narcissism any more problematic than normal people do? its generally considered a problem by most people as it is
>>
>>6984290
Can you define tolerance because you said at one point " why you'd expect anyone to do more than spit on you tbqh." seems like you want to give these people a hard time and I would like to know why?
>>
No doubt, the easiest board to bait. kek
>>
>>6984259
Harsh one?
>>
>>6984368
Yeah, I bet its harsh, he wont even tell us about it just keep referring to it.
>>
I'd stick my head in the sand, play stupid, etc. too if I had no answers for two very simple questions.

Join us next time for: "I don't even know what I believe. Hopefully no one will notice if I just call him a bigot a few more times and play passive aggressive to avoid the obvious."

Gg
>>
>>6984425
Dude wanted people to be allowed to spit on trannies, is that like his fetish or something?
>>
>>6984480
acting this oblivious
wew lad

might not have presented it the best way but he had at least 1 legit question that everyone ITT completely glossed over and ignored
>>
>>6984658
What was the question???
>>
seen this more than a few times myself as well,especially here: "how do you expect people to tolerate your community when most of the time you can't even tolerate yourselves?" or "the double standards" your community presents." anybody here more than 5 days can see the threads plastered everywhere about "have a crush on this straight/hetero person need advice on how to change them" to which they get numerous replies on how to go about this. i mean honestly we all know that anytime a heterosexual suggests the same thing they get crucified and vilified.
>>
lgbtq group wants outsiders to respect or accept them but you can't go a day without seeing a thread where a lesbian attacks a transgirl or vice versa or one MfF attacks another MtF for not acting/dressing/talking girly enough. same with FtM in the opposite direction. why shouldn't people not in your community just laugh at the entire as a bunch of crazies?
>>
>>6983183
Do you think a man without legs is harming society, you derailing fucktard?
>>
>>6984753
Well, first off, there is no "straight community" that we could hold people as an example of. If some guy in Florida murders his wife and children, we don't use it as an example of "heterosexuals" because that would be ridiculous to imply correlation.

Same thing with going to /lgbt/ and applying your findings to ALL people in the LGBT spectrum. I'd hazard a guess that nearly everyone on this board is either not in college, too young for it, or skipped it entirely (NEET culture). Therefore, it's no surprise that you'd find deplorable examples of queers here because most of them are simply low-tier people on the societal scale in general.

Instead - join in shitposting, and if you want a consensus take from an internet community on a serious topic
>>>Breddit
>>
>>6984802
>legs is harming society
Yes, he won't be able to work and will have to live off aid most likely .
>>
>>6984804
i wasn't personally asking about murdering your family, but if society didn't deem there to be "examples" of the "straight" or "lgbtq" communities then there wouldn't be special, specific "hate" laws to distinguish between the two.

what about the tons of threads where numerous people ask for advice on how to turn their straight crush gay? doesn't your community hate when people do this to you? why is it any different when the collective "you" do this to other people since we're either all "born this way" or we're not. you kind of have to pick a side there.

are you saying that these examples/opinions here are just discarded or "not reality" although they come from very real lgbtq individuals? that seems incredibly far-fetched and an easy out.
>>
>>6984835
You have a source for this or just your medical expertise?

You realize there are double and triple amputees that are professional athletes, right? Losing a leg doesn't make someone unable to work.
>>
>>6984877
You are on a website famous for leaking nude photos of celebrities, and a "random" image board which has been featured for being a place to share child porn...

>are you saying that these examples/opinions here are just discarded or "not reality"
Not sure how serious you are when you turned my point of utilizing bad examples into me claiming they're "discarded" or they're ""not reality". Nice strawman. Instead, I made the point that I would never define a group by the actions of their worst achievers. Just as if I inferred that heterosexual men have a higher appetite for murdering other people due to the number of men killing their own families/children they had.

I'd like to get into an in depth discussion about it all, but this thread will be gone in a couple days and no one will be any wiser for it. Sincerely, go to breddit to discuss. Peace
>>
>>6984936

"I'd hazard a guess that nearly everyone on this board is either not in college, too young for it, or skipped it entirely (NEET culture). Therefore, it's no surprise that you'd find deplorable examples of queers here because most of them are simply low-tier people on the societal scale in general."

"You are on a website famous for leaking nude photos of celebrities, and a "random" image board which has been featured for being a place to share child porn"

i wasn't using a strawman i think any rational person reading that would come to the same conclusion that you're attempting to minimize their opinions/views/thoughts. if this place is only good for celebrity leaks, cp or shitposting, why even come here or even have an lgbt board to discuss ideas to begin with?
how do you come to the conclusion that people who post on lgbt are the "worst achievers" of your community? isn't that, again, kind of an insult to other lgbt who have opinions to express?

i'm sure i'm not the only one who would like answers to these questions but it seems you're disconnecting already.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>6984892
Still has to go on welfare or unemployment until he becomes an athlete, in my country we have to put these people in programs for them to find work and that type of stuff along side medical bills since free healthcare is costly.

So my medical expertise tells me that its a drain to have a lot of amputees.
>>
>>6984984
"contributing" to society doesn't make anyone more or less valuable as a human being. We are all unique and just as important. We also deserve the same respect.
>>
>>6984983
>I explain how I came to the conclusion that people on 4chan are NEET or mentally deficient
"how do you come to the conclusion that people who post on lgbt are the "worst achievers" of your community?"

I almost continued discussion, but it's apparent you're just not reading.

BRB going to /pol/ to get examples of why republicans are all racists
>>
>>6984989
Totally agree, but the point is that I believe that transgender people with out a dick are not a drain on society and a "sczio cutting his leg off" is and maybe drain isnt the right word.
>>
>>6985001
"either not in college, too young for it, or skipped it entirely"

that was your only criteria for being the "worst achievers" in your community. unless you meant the part about being on 4chan which, in that case, would you mean, by default, are one of the very same worst achievers that you claim aren't in any way reflective of your community.

i mean, i'm reading it but you're not providing any answers. you've basically said i shouldn't take these examples on here as a reflection of the lgbt community because they're the "worst of the worst" or something. neither of the questions i asked are exclusive to 4chan, though, so it's not much of an answer at all.

personally, i'd be peeved if somebody said my opinion didn't matter as much just because i didn't graduate college. in fact i'd say that's a downright elitist position to take.
>>
>>6985039
Not that anon, but you certainly don't know how to use commas. kek
>>
>>6985064
not much concerned about commas as the questions i asked but thanks. kek
>>
>>6982550
>take one thing
>pretend it's the same as something different
>make false comparison
>win all arguments
Great success.
>>
>>6981768
Possibly. I've always felt I was narcissistic and had a hard time connecting with people. That said I have a girlfriend now, at first I was just with her because we had fun hanging out and goofing around together, and didn't feel any true feelings for her no matter how hard I tried, but occasionally I've been getting these brief bursts of what I can only assume must be actual genuine love. I hope this means my narcissism is going away.
>>
>>6983423
>on military insurance because dad was in the navy
>get injected with a $1000 medication to keep my testosterone down once a month even though there's cheaper alternatives
>all on my father's military insurance

I hate to say it buddy, but doctors agree that what I'm doing is right and the government is willing to pay for it. Even if you feel really smart for tossing your hot opinions on 4chan around, you still gotta deal with the reality that, overall, people disagree. :^)
>>
>>6985777
I mean, if you have to rely on the government to tell you what's right or wrong and can't think for yourself by all means go ahead.

I have no problem with the fact that people disagree, I'm not the one asking for special rights and protection from perceived bullies so do the world a favor and stop projecting.
>>
>>6986156
literally every trannie i've ever met hates the military with a passion. don't be surprised one of these entitled faggots here uses it as a benchmark for what's right and upstanding but only when it benefits their freak show of a life. 90% of the time these twits would rather implode then explain why they believe what they believe.
>>
>>6985007
The point being that they are two separate ethical issues and equivilating them is trollish at best.

Theres also the whole thing that trans people are swapping genitals out that are both sexually functional whereas biid are simply losing an organ. Trans people become infertile but there are tons of operations out there that nix fertility that nobody cares about eg vasectomy.

Biid is a separate issue. I personally think they should be amputated though especially in cases where dysphoria is so great their limbs are already useless.
>>
>>6986168
yeah you tell em!
>>
>>6986156
Gov't. Didn't tell me to transition bud. I'm just rubbing it in your face that your opinions don't have any real effect on anything. Your taxpayer dollars are funding me being a degenerate tranny.
>I have no problem with the fact that people disagree
I have a hard time believing that after all your posts bitching and whining about how doctors are wrong and trannies are mentally ill because you ~feel~ that way.
>I'm not the one asking for special rights
True, but you are the one bitching and moaning about how people should have pay their way through the entirety of their transition.
>>6986168
I hate the military indeed m80. That's why it's super satisfying knowing they're blowing so much cash on me.
>>
>>6986173
"Just rubbing it in your face"

And wonders why people dislike trannies or don't give two shits about their imaginary "struggle" You're still on your parent's insurance, kid, you're clearly not worth losing sleep over. Grow up if you expect anyone to take you seriously.
If you think I was riled up because 0.003 of a penny of MY taxes go to whatever freak show you want to be, you're sorely mistaken. I was making a very valid point that there are much better uses for tax money in general that can benefit the entire population. Your degeneracy benefits only you and placates one idiot with hormones instead of, for example, going towards something like a street sign or a public school textbook because of a self-absorbed weeb like you. It's a lot easier to take someone serious when they work towards an end-goal themselves rather than just take a carrot dangling in their face from the government. I don't expect you to grasp that, though, since again you have yet to start paying for your own shit in your life anyway (mummy and daddy's insruance).

"I hate the military indeed m80"
Again, you've just proven my point. On one hand you hate the military but use them as a benchmark for what's "right." Your entire life is one big ball of degenerate hypocrisy. Have fun eating a bullet from your own gun after transition, idiot.
>>
>>6986261
>And wonders why people dislike trannies or don't give two shits about their imaginary "struggle" You're still on your parent's insurance, kid, you're clearly not worth losing sleep over. Grow up if you expect anyone to take you seriously.
>If you think I was riled up because 0.003 of a penny of MY taxes go to whatever freak show you want to be, you're sorely mistaken. I was making a very valid point that there are much better uses for tax money in general that can benefit the entire population. Your degeneracy benefits only you and placates one idiot with hormones instead of, for example, going towards something like a street sign or a public school textbook because of a self-absorbed weeb like you. It's a lot easier to take someone serious when they work towards an end-goal themselves rather than just take a carrot dangling in their face from the government. I don't expect you to grasp that, though, since again you have yet to start paying for your own shit in your life anyway (mummy and daddy's insruance).
too delicious to not refrigerate this
>>
>>6983545
Most trannies pay out of pocket for their drugs or insurance from their own parents or employers. Very few from government subsidized programs.
>>
>>6986173
Also, I wasn't "bitching and moaning" I was simply stating my position on the topic. You perceive it or want to label it as "bitching and moaning" because it goes against all the enabling I can only assume you're usually surrounded with and can't stand to hear the word "no" like some 7 year old when their parent smacks their hand at the toy store.

I would argue that the ones really bitching and moaning and who need to get over it are the 0.0001% of the population who expect the rest of the population to recognize their insanity as anything more than what it is. You're not special, no one gives a fuck, and when your end-game is hacking your balls off to build a fake pussy between your legs I'm not sure why you would expect the rest of us to do more than laugh at you on our way to work.

If a homeless crazy on the street pointed at the blue sky and tried to tell someone it's yellow instead it doesn't mean anyone has to some weird obligation to say "Yeah, you're right. It's yellow, m80." The same applies to you.
>>
>>6986277
let me copy and paste so I can repeat what was just said because I have no rebuttal for someone clearly pointing out my hypocrisy. Hope no one notices hehehe.

Good one.
>>
>>6986301
Sorry buttmedd, should've said I'm not that anon

I can tell you I saved it for a future pasta edit. I can tell you insurance coverage extends to 26 yrs old now in the US. lol
>>
>>6986310
26 and still relying on mum and dad's insurance.

I'm not sure if you said this to better prove my point that you're a grown ass man that can't provide for himself or that just bc it's ok in the US it excuses you for being a leeching shitbag, but ok. I can see you trying to laugh smuggly all the while your tears are spilling into your cereal bowl kiddo. The real world welcomes you.
>>
>>6982946
Wh-what if my man gets erect from cuddling
>>
>>6986327
>yfw I pay a mortgage on my shite house and still use my dad's insurance cuz who the fuck wants to pay another bill each month, and I help my parents meet their deductible every year
were you dropped on your head? Or are you just not living in the adult world yet. Thank god it's friday
>>
>>6986338
let me make up things now to try and convince people i'm not completely worthless, even throw in a "shite" or two to prove I'm an edgelord even though I'm american.

ok, kid.
>>
>>6986277
Uh, tax payers pay for contraception and other useless bullshit, you know. And a lot more use those.

Why don't you be a good citizen and object to those?

Course I doubt you pay any taxes. So leave it to a louse like you to get all high and mighty.
>>
>>6986357
good morning sunshine :D
>>
>>6986338
Uh, guy in >>6986327 is either third world trailer trash or a NEET who can't grasp the way he states works. Figures.
>>
>>6986372
contraception inherently benefits society as a whole not only by preventing the overt spread of STDs but also by ensuring sexually active individuals don't continue spitting out unwanted babies that burden the system when they can't provide for them. But at least you tried, I'll give you that.

Name 1 single way that tax payers fitting the bill for allowing some grown man that wants to hack off his balls so he can pretend to be a Disney princess benefits society (aside from not having to hear them whine and cry about discrimination). As much as a lot of you would like to think that you live in some fantasy-land where the rest of the world is just here to cater to your retardedness, it's just not true.

Even tax cuts for married couples have an end-game that result in a net-gain for society and it was planned that way from the beginning.

I mean, if you freakshows had any logical reason why anyone should entertain your clearly batshit worldview I'd be all ears to hear it, but just bc "mammy said i'm special and muh feels are important so you should accept this too" isn't a valid argument.
>>
>>6986261
I never used the military as some measure of morals. I get you're dumb but that was just part of me pointing out that taxpayers pay for my tranny ass. An why the fuck would I not take advantage of that? Just because it's not the most 'respectable' way to fund my transition doesn't mean I'm gonna let myself turn into a hon while I struggle to support myself and transition, just to meet some basic ass 4chan dweebs 50's-esque boring macho concept of respectability.
>>6986299
>unnecessary defensive second post just to say "nuh uh, I wasn't b-b-bitching and moaning"
lol I must have got your goat good boy.
>>
>>6986383
I understand how the state works so either sack-up with a rebuttal or, by all means, keep up the elementary level insults and continue proving you have no counter-argument to my valid points. Either one works.
>>
>>6986405
>prevent disease
Uh, the xenoestrogen contraceptives they hand out don't. They kill many by heart disease though. Sad you couldn't help sticking your foot in your mouth here.

The states doesn't pay for any mtf stuff, private insurance does and that's capitalism for you. That means people buying their stuff.

But I doubt you'll grasp any of that when you're some delusional Manchild who's proclaimed yourself a medical genius despite never having gone past compulsory education.

It's sad really, there are too many inferior men like yourself eating up the taxes I pay, and yet you have delusions of grandeur. It won't be long before we follow Thiel's ideas and place people like you in the unproductive caste.
>>
>>6986408

"I hate to say it buddy, but (military) doctors agree that what I'm doing is right"

"I never used the military as some measure of morals."

Only that's exactly what you did. Yet another insane tranny who doesn't really know what he believes chasing his tail and still trying to convince the rest of us he's not crazy.

Nice strawman but I never told you you had to fit into some "50's-esque boring macho concept of respectability" wew lad you're REALLY reaching with that. How many buzzwords you have left in your bag over there?

You're still making my point for me. If your car or your house is, hypothetically, important enough for you to work towards and maintain, wouldn't something as important and personal as a sex change be 100x moreso? Don't expect anyone else to take you seriously or buy into your pretend struggle when you yourself prove there's no value in it and you're just "taking advantage" or something being held out to you for free. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>6986417
Delusional claims that hormonal contraception prevent Std. And that you know better than the ama and only you know how american medicine work...
Yeah I can see how those sure prove you never made it to uni. And that you still have an inflated self importance despite your lack of worth.

Pathetic trash.
>>
>>6986452
>when I add extra things to what you said it sounds like you said SOMETHING ELSE

Wew. I think I've been outmatched. You win buddy, that's just too fucking stupid. Like I really want to respond to some of the stupid shit you said in your last paragraph but fuck it I don't even need to.
>>
>>6986449
Welcome to: let me name 1 contraceptive that doesn't do what 99% of the others do to try and make a point. You said "contraceptives" not "xenoestrogen" dimwit, that includes condoms. It's okay to backpeddle though and try and steer it somewhere else when your point gets shot down , just expect me to call you on it every time that's all.

According to the other anon state insurance DOES pay for it a lot of times, so one of you has to be wrong. I doubt you'll grasp the "wrong" concept though, I never said "medical genius" but I guess using your logic I could assume you're an insurance salesman because you know a few facts about policies. See how that works?

It's sad that you're too self-absorbed to realize this whole "tranny" fad will go the way of the dodo when you idiots all hit 60 and realize there's no way for you to reproduce because you're all standing around with fake dicks and no balls. In the meantime the rest of us just sit back with the popcorn and keep laughing at you lot like the idiots you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1136x640px
>>6986452
Found the pedophile.

You keep repeating stuff you said in verbatim during your last arguments.

When you were arguing that your obsession for child Porn should be better tolerated than trannies.

Move along folks. Report all his crap and let the mods know the pedo finally hopes ip and evaded his perma ban.

Sage and report the perv
>>
>>6986471
Guess what the states covers? It's pills.

And I really don't think some filfthy lesser who never made a day in higher Ed or anything that would give him medical competence is fit to claim he knows better than the ama.

Adjust your tinfoil dude.
>>
>>6986462
I never claimed "hormonal contraception prevented STDs" idiot. You literally just put those words in my mouth because I very clearly proved you wrong. You said "contraceptives" again, which would include condoms. I mean, do you even read what you type or just make up more bullshit to cover up the fact you're an idiot? Who really didn't make it to uni? The guy that can make valid points and debate a topic, or the guy that has to literally edit what they said earlier and pretend they said something completely different because they're too afraid of being wrong?

You really are delusional morons afraid of facing facts, I feel for you, but statistically you'll probably kill yourself soon so don't worry too much.
>>
>>6986474
Am I surprised that you sling some copy paste from some other board and try to make me out to be somebody I'm not? Not really.

Just shows how detached from reality you are and how very afraid you are of facts to go through the trouble of making up some weird pedo shit and trying to get me banned instead of just, you know, coming up with a rebuttal to my position.

Could it be that you just don't have a position that makes any logical sense and you're angry because I helped you finally see that? Naww, that couldn't be it. Keep thinking the rest of the world is here to cater to you, special snowflake. You'll have a pretty amusing rude awakening whenever you decide to finally crawl out the house and interact with the human race.
>>
>>6986494
>no! Don't leave! You must just not have a counterargument. Haha that must be right. Please don't go ;-;

It's really interesting how you claim trannies are delusional and want to force everyone to play along, but whenever anyone gives up on reasoning with you and tries to quit responding, you try and b8 them back into responding to your retarded bullshit.
>>
>>6986477
I don't know why you keep claiming that I don't have higher education, you must really be angry by my position to keep slinging such baseless nonsense. You don't seem to grasp the point I'm making or you're just being willfully ignorant and avoiding using any bit of intelligence.

If there are more pressing matters for the state to spend money on rather than placate 1 loony tunes person and "make them feel better" then it's their responsibility to do that.

On the same hand if transitioning is "so important" to you lot, there should be no problem with paying for it out of pocket so the state can use the money saved to pay for some poor kid that doesn't have food at school or road repair that both present a net-gain to society as a whole.

Again, how does paying for hormone therapy for one batshit crazy individual result in a net-gain for society at all? Taxes are based on a quid pro quo system, it's not just magic money to say "gimme gimme gimme" whenever you want something on a whim. I know this flies WAY above your heads and it's all about you, the whole lot of you are grossly narcissistic and self-absorbed, so I don't expect you to grasp the concept of giving back but if you have an answer I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>6986513
Funny, you're trying to equate literally having no valid counterpoint or position to logical reasoning as "we're just bored and tired of trying to convince you." Nice try, kiddo. Way to wave the white flag while saying you're not waving the white flag at the same time. All I see is a bunch of whining and kindergarten-tier insults about not going to college or being a "medical expert" or some other nonsense. Not one of you has even formulated anything coherent to say that the points I'm making are wrong. Could it be because I'm not wrong at all? I'm pretty sure that's what it is and you'd rather just walk away with some corny passive aggressive trope than face the fact that normal people aren't buying into your narcissistic fairy tale of pretending to be a girl/boy/dog/whatever.
>>
>>6986533
>the same fucking 'no rebuttal' response every time
Wow! You're so well trained, I can't believe you can do your tricks so consistently! Roll over. Jump. Tell me I don't have a rebuttal again.
>>
>>6986561
Just answer the question and I won't have to keep repeating it. You're wasting so much time and energy actively avoiding it for some weird reason and I have a feeling because you don't like the conclusion. Like is it literally impossible for you to consider that you could be wrong? Or is it that you already know that deep down and just can't bring yourself to say it. Saving face doesn't work if you ramble on with insults and make it painfully clear what you're doing. Aren't you the lot that claim to be "progressive" and "open-minded"? You seem to struggle with even the most basic critical thinking desu
>>
>>6986591
Good boyyyy! Come on, let's see if you can do it again! Do it again boy!
>>
>>6986597
You're incredibly corny on top of lacking a modicum of intelligence. Most stupid people know when to shut up but not you. I'm glad to see truth has forced you to revert to some strange child-like babbling. Go find your safe space until you feel brave enough to come out into the world again.
>>
>>6986620
Oh, is it okay to leave now? Thank god. I was getting bored. See ya next time buddy.
>>
>>6982685
Muh autogynephilia
>>
>>6982809
This is called autogynophilia.
I feel you dawg.
I wish I were cute, it is impossible for a big hairy manly ape like me to ever be actually cute or feminine. Maybe the next time 'round.
>>
>>6986171
Yeah, this dudes got it.
>>
>>6981768
Holy fuckin kek. If you need a real answer to your question look at:
>>6986597
response to
>>6986520 question about naming one way tax-payer money paying for SRS benefits society at all?
short answer: fuck society, i'm more important and i'm taking advantage all I can I don't have any responsibility to care about giving back.

Yes, trannies are absolutely disgusting narcissistic animals and sexual deviants who care about no one or nothing but themselves. Self-absorbed, head-in-the-clouds, intolerant assholes who want everyone else to be tolerant of their choices but shit on everyone else's whenever they feel like it. Can't get rid of them soon enough, imho.
>>
>>6983187
I wouldn't call a dick vital.
>>
>>6982554
>MTT
Fuck off, TERF
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.