[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why /cis lesgen/ is so obsessed with trannies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 25

File: angry lesbian noises.jpg (57KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
angry lesbian noises.jpg
57KB, 888x499px
>post a 2D image
"left the thread fucking trannie"
>post about vidya
"this is a girls thread trannie"
>writing in a "masculine"way
"this thread is FOR women"

why /cis lesgen/ have such paranoia with trannies?
>>
>>6980362
Trolling this hard is something only a tranny would do
>>
>>6980362
why are guys so obsessed with invading girl places
>>
>>6980362
Because the general's central purpose still revolves around trans women. It was started in order to avoid them, therefore the thread becomes about avoiding them.
>>
>>6980384
yes i'm a tranny, but still they are obsessed by "the trannie menace" acussing a lot of anons of being trannies with our reason, almost always when nobody is talking about trannies, for being a general about cis lesbians, they always ends talkings about trannies.
>>
>>6980362
Why do you keep trying to sneak in?
>>
>>6980402
Cause we're girls and belong in them. That being said, cis women are a minority on this board, unlike everywhere else, so it makes sense that they'd want a safe space.
>>
>>6980412
>be a tranny
>force your way into a no-tranny thread
>get called out on your bullshit
>triggered
>>
>>6980402
male entitlement
>>6980416
lesbianism is dick-free go cry about it
>>
>>6980410
true, in the end of the day, is not a general about lesbians, just a about """cis lesbians""", who always end up in talking about, well trannies, and not about lesbians like a true lesbian general should do.
>>
>>6980416
>Cause we're girls and belong in them.
No you fucking don't. It's a cis lesbian general. Go back when you get your first period.
>>
>>6980421
It's FOR cis lesbians. Jesus, radfems are right about you.
>>
>>6980419
>implying that "cis lesbians" are not always the ppl who begings with the tranny posts
>implying cislesgen is not obsessed with the "tranny menace"

god, i'm happy that lesbians IRL are not like in 4chan or theLchat.
>>
>>6980416
the definition of girl is a female child
you are neither female or a child
the definition of female is of the sex that produces non-mobile gametes (eggs)
therefore:
you do not belong in the lesbian general.
a lesbian is a female exclusively attracted to other females.
stick to your transbian threads and we'll stick to our own threads
>>
>>6980420
Of 4chan maybe. I've known plenty of leabians who've dated trans women. I'm done crying. I'd rather enjoy life. I'm not mad about the existence of cis-lisgen. It just contains the TERFs and keeps them out of our generals. Why would I, as a trans woman, want to be in a TERF space?
>>
>>6980433
and yet, the threads always end about tranny basing, the tranny menace, talking about you hate dicks.....

you should talk more about cis lesbians things and less about trannies.
>>
>>6980434
If you know about it then you go there. If you go there then they are right.
>>
>>6980439
if they like dick, they're bisexual. sexual attraction is based on biological sex, which is immutable
>>
>>6980424
I said girl spaces. Not cis-lesgen. I have no interest in taking part in a general devoted to hating me and people like me. Cis-leaven isn't a girl space, it's a TERF space. Any sane lesbian who's not caught up in your exclusionary ideology would hate it there.
>>
>>6980442
>you should talk more about cis lesbians things and less about trannies.
>let me tell you what those people i'm not a part off should talk about
>>
>>6980448
So TERF means not liking dick and believing in science now?
>>
>>6980442
If they aren't for you why do you keep going there?
>>
>>6980448
So what's your fucking problem? They have their own thread. How does that affect you?
>>
>>6980448
It's impossible to have a safe space for lesbians if anyone can identify into it. Spaces will always exclude some people
>>
File: 1469941886819.png (202KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469941886819.png
202KB, 500x500px
fwiw I'm trans but I think cis women should be able to have places to themselves if they want to

also anyone who complains about lesbians not dating (pre-op) trans is a retard, feels good to be straight
>>
>>6980448
How very male of you. Your male entitlement and socialization is showing, you aren't entitled entry into a female-only based on your internal perception of yourself
>>
>>6980453
Science? You're talking to a scientist. The term "biological sex", which I see people use all the time, is meaningless. What biological parameter are you focusing on? Genetics or gamete production? Well then women with CAIS, who are born with vaginas and cervixes, are male. Hormones? Hope you enjoy your polycystic ovarian syndrome, dude. Bone structure? Sure are a lot of men in women's basketball. Neurology, well then trans women are women. It makes no sense. If dick isn't for you, then what ever. My own dick isn't for me so I really can't blame you. But the fact is that I am, by many biological metrics, female. People are primarily attracted to secondary characteristics, and it's only a rare few "gold stars" that hit extremes on the Kinsey scale.
>>
>>6980470
Even little boys can understamd the concept of "no boys/girls allowed".
>>
>>6980464
Not anyone could identify into an inclusive lesbian safe space. Just women. It's be open to trans women and cis women. If you're worried people pretendin to be trans lesibians, it's really easy to spot a fake tranny. And this is the internet. They could just as easily pretend to be cis women.
>>
>>6980362
So they weren't wrong about you on all those things.

You might not like the thought of being clocked by your posts but it happens.
>>6980442
Listen to yourself, why would a lesbian want to talk about dicks ....
>>
>>6980473
Neurosexism has been debunked. There is no such thing as a male or female brain.
Biological sex is a reality, the existence of variations on it does not negate it's existence. Most humans fall clearly into either the reproductive class of male of female. Some people are born without lower limbs. It does not negate the fact that humans are bipedal.
If you're going to call it a social construct, that's untrue as well because for something to be a social construct, it needs to no longer exist once society and humans are removed from the equation. Animals have and recognize biological sex, therefore it is not a social construct
>>
>>6980424

This.

Can trannies not read?

""CIS"" LESGEN.

In other words: trannies - stay out.
>>
>>6980448
Even trans people hate you. Have you ever looked at /mtfg/? They all hate each other more than any other general does.
>>
>>6980480
Well I'm a grown woman, and I understand it. Thing is, cis lesgen isn't "girls only" it's "cis-girls only." That's fine. This is the internet. You're free to exclude whoever you want. But that distinction is important.
>>
>>6980481
But what is the definition of woman? If we aren't defining it by "adult human female"?
>>
>>6980481
But lesbians don't like transbians and transbians seem to dislike lesbians, so why not just keep them separate to avoid problems?
The issues transbians and lesbians face are completely different from each other, we need our own spaces
>>
>>6980473
>if i can't be a woman NO ONE WILL
>>
>>6980517
Becouse if there is a hole somewhere i need to put my dick there. Stop opressing me!
>>
>>6980488
Except for the fact that neurological sex is taken as fact and corrected for in pretty much all of neurology. So much so that it's considered common knowledge within the field. The brain exhibits sexual dimorphism to a statistically significant extent. Do some research. Use google scholar. Women have more grey matter and a smaller basal lamina of the stria terminalis, among other key differences. That includes trans women, though the grey matter they gain after hrt, since that's a plastic trait. And now the differences don't translate to differences in cognitive ability.
>>
>>6980531
You just described the "cotton ceiling" in a nutsht
>>
>>6980473
I'm a scientist too and let me explain the situation to you. Biological sex in biology is defined by the size of the gametes. If your organism produces both then it's hermaphroditic and if it produces none then it's asexual. When an organism would normally produce gametes but does not due to failure they're defined as their original sex plus whatever condition caused the failure.

That wasn't so hard or mysterious now was it?
>>
>>6980533
I meant to say don't start freaking out because the differences don't translate to a differences in cognitive ability.
>>
>>6980533
Brain sex isn't real and I dug up some links for you!
https://youtu.be/ZgE8p6n9Z7o
https://m.mic.com/articles/129459/are-men-and-women-really-wired-differently-science-says-no?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.DeIt8pF2W
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10684179/Men-and-women-do-not-have-different-brains-claims-neuroscientist.html
https://youtu.be/t81VjoPMhas
>>
I like how the trannies cry about being called out in a cis lesbian thread. If you were to post as a cis lesbian no one would ever be the wiser. But no you lot sound exactly like guys and go cry about being called out by us.
>>
>>6980534
>googled it
For fuck's sale. Taking in trannies into LGB was a mistake.
>>
Lets settle this once and for all.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11327113
>>
>>6980536
So CAIS women are men, despite their cervixes, and female gender? So people who are infertile due to certain sex chromosome abnormalities have no gender, because they could never have produced gametes? These are absurdities. This is such a narrow view of what constitutes sex and gender that it doesn't cover all necessary possibilities. Nothing in biology is ever that simple. But more so you can't translate these norms to society. They're fine in the lab, but try to force a woman with a Y chromosome to go to a men's prison, and it's not going to work out well.
>>
>>6980555
Thanks! I'm on my phone and it would have been a hassle.
>>
>>6980442
Then why do you talk about non cis lesbian things when you come to our threads?

There is a reason we spot the tranny on an anonymous board. Is because you all are way to distinctive.
>>
>>6980569
I'm in favor of the movement to drop the T and it's not because I hate trans people. I used to identify as trans. I'm detranstioning/re-identifying/whatever. I'm still dysphoric about my female body. I sympathize with dysphoric people. But the issues we face are separate. I don't know why our movements are lumped together
>>
>>6980577
>tfw i made that post on my phone and it was a nightmare
>>
>>6980586
Because we used to be considered the same thing and hung out in the same spaces. We can still be each others allies.
>>
>>6980573
If sex is such a meaningless concept sex change treatments should not be a thing. We all are one already. :^)
>>
>>6980555
Men and women don't have different brains but their brains do function differently. They perform and activate differently for dichotic listening tasks. That's the common example. I would think that the brain differences in such tasks are male aligned for trannies with no reason their auditory processing should be different..
>>
>>6980573
I already explained this.
>>
>>6980594
>Because we used to be considered the same thing
How about add P for pedophiles?
>>
File: 1411505969556.png (282KB, 315x433px) Image search: [Google]
1411505969556.png
282KB, 315x433px
>>6980586

They're different but linked ideologically in that the "struggles" both represent sequential ideological changes against the "cis-man x cis-women is the only legit form" cultural narrative. Homosexuality is the first wave, and it then opened the door for transsexuality. It's no wonder there are so many people who hate and mock trans people like TERFs; because trans and now nonbinary are the cutting edge of this social change, and social changes always face opposition from reactionary conservative scum.

The TERFs of today, gay or not, are functionally the same as those who bashed homosexuality 15 years ago.
>>
>>6980609
You're missing the part where 99% of the people labeled as "terfs" are either lesbians (meaning they don't like dick), detranstioned women, or women who believe in biological sex
>>
>>6980609
So who's next?
>>
>>6980595
I didn't mean it was meaningless, just mutable and muddy. I have male traits, which I don't like. I have female traits, which I do. To call me completely one or the other is incorrect. Over time, thanks to medical care, I will gain more female traits and lose male traits. Until such a time as I am able to upload my brain to a computer I will continue to have some maleness, but so do a lot of cis women. Those things don't make me any less of a woman. We are not our bodies. We are our minds, and maybe something else too. Doesn't make my body any easier to deal with but hey, modern medicine will. If you want to exclude me, go right ahead. Whatever. I won't bother you. But you're excluding a woman, not a man.
>>
>>6980601
One of these things is not like the others cause one of these things is wrong. P would be the only part of that alphabet soup to hurt children.
>>
>>6980612
You have some ape traits as well. Am i excluding an ape too? Will Harambe haunt me if i do?
>>
>>6980612
You're an adult human male therefore a man. Sorry.
>>
>>6980611

I personally think widespread acceptance of nonbinary will be the end of it.
>>
>>6980609
>Homosexuality is the first wave, and it then opened the door for transsexuality.
You need to re-educate yourself about this misinformation. Trannies were front line fodder back in the early days. Both trannies and lesbians were always strong in the early movement but gay men not as much, they have always been more interested in placating the mainstream.
>>
>>6980636

In terms of social acceptance though homosexuality has gotten much more accepted in the past 10 years or so, while it is only just begun for transgenderism.

See: all of the controversy and moralistic horror over allowing transpeople into various bathrooms recently.
>>
>>6980629
I'm not male, I have male traits. What matters is in the mind. The philosophical sense of self. Your definition of maleness includes a lot of cis women. I know it's mentioned a lot, but CAIS. Look it up.
>>
>>6980612
Someone's body can be both dead and alive in different parts (we are covered in dead skin cells) ergo life and death are muddied concepts. I should get away with murder if i claim that the victim is still alive.
>>
>>6980653
If your mind is female then why do you get clocked on a board where the only way we can judge you is by your posts?
>>
>>6980446
>hurr I science good
Do you think genitalia are the only sexually dimorphic part of the human body?
>>
>>6980661
Never posted on cis lesgen. The whole thing is about as unappealing as this election cycle. But I guarantee you've "clocked" some cis women as well.
>>
>>6980653
That is some otherkin level bullshit.
>>
>>6980470
>Your male entitlement and socialization is showing
Dis meme so dank

Because trannies such a typical men
>>
>>6980660
Not an apropos point, but yes, there is no real "point of death" that can be objectively chosen. But there is a state where it becomes certain that all human cells in the body die. At that point, you can charge the killer. Obviously if the individual was revived, the charge would be attempted murder.
>>
>>6980675
Well, unlike most men you are whiny crybabies.
>>
>>6980673
No, it's neurology. Otherkin are bulshit because there's no such thing as a human having a lupine brain, and if there were that individual would be peeing on trees and hunting dear with their teeth.
>>
Daily reminder that human concepts only have meaning within certain constraints and are only defined for certain contexts and are not absolute.
>>
>>6980688
That's kind of a shitty generalization

I mean, way to enforce toxic masculinity while you're at it too

Maybe trannies are more willing to whine than cis men, but that isn't saying a lot. How many trannies do you actually know? I think a lot of us are honestly really tough
>>
>>6980684
So unless you can be 100% sure all cells in a body are dead you can't decide that a headless corpse is dead?
>>
>>6980704
This
>>
>>6980646
What you're talking about is payoff not how involved they were. Look up Miss Major one of the few surviving Stonewall veterans. She eventually became transgender when the term got better defined and care was more accessible. Like most of them that were still half transitioned or debating SRS until their deathbeds. There's a lot of history you don't seem to know or how groups like the HRC were anti-trans and their predecessors too.
>>
File: tumblr_o5urm26hgy1vpg0k7o5_540.jpg (82KB, 540x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5urm26hgy1vpg0k7o5_540.jpg
82KB, 540x430px
>>6980653
>Science is wrong because it hurts my feelings!
>>6980665
Biological sex affects everything from bone structure to pheromones. Biological sex is immutable, regardless of hormones and humans are sexually dimorphic. Inverting a penis doesn't mske it a vagina. It may look like vulva, but it's still a penis. A dog I carve out of clay isn't a dog. It may be beautiful, but it's still clay
>>
>>6980708
Not what I said. Or what I meant to say. There is a point when it becomes certain that all the cells WILL die. When you know that they can't be revived. Then you can safely consider the corpse dead from a practical standpoint. In this case the moment of death is when the head is separated from the body. From the standpoint of the dead person it's probably when brain activity stops a little while later. For that you have to look at the head.
>>
>>6980696
If it's so easy to determine brain's gender why trannies don't take brain scans to prove that they are legit?
>>
>>6980731
Again, you can back that philosophy up WITH science. Brain sex is a thing no matter how much gender studies professors don't want it to be. My sense of self is dictated by my neurology, which is female enough to make me a woman.
>>
>>6980734
All i need to know is if someone has/had a penis. Then i can tell that they aren't a woman.
>>
>>6980749
Otherkin's sense of self is strong enough to make them a dragon.
>>
>>6980731
>He doesn't realize hormones make and MAINTAIN sexual dimorphism, not what he refers to as "biological sex"
High school retard detected.
>>
>>6980731
Some xx women are born without vaginas, and trans women develop female pheromones thru hrt. Biological sex isn't one trait. It's a bunch of traits that can be mixed and matched in an organism, but trend toward two categories. We call these sex characteristics.
>>
>>6980758
Sense of self is determined by neurology and experience No such thing as dragon neurology or dragon experience.
>>
>>6980731
Also, heart attack warning signs change with hrt too.
>>
File: tumblr_mq5hvbkn8M1r32an8o1_500.gif (1019KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq5hvbkn8M1r32an8o1_500.gif
1019KB, 500x240px
lets just all get along
>>
>>6980782
How can you tell? Dragon experience is the experience of someone identyfing as a dragon. Dragon neurology is the neurology of someone who identyfies as a dragon. Sure he might have some human traits but that doesn't change that he is a dragon.
>>
>>6980362
no cis women on 4chan
>>
>>6980807
If you define dragon as someone who says they're a dragon then sure, but there's nothing real there. No neurological basis. With trans women, there is.
>>
>>6980812
Then why all this counceling and other bullshit before transitioning? You could just stick someone into an mri machine and get instant confirmation.
>>
File: dragon-wallpaper-6.jpg (907KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-wallpaper-6.jpg
907KB, 1920x1200px
If people could take "dragon hormones" and morph into a 30 meter fire-breathing flying scaled monster, would you dare tell a trans dragon they aren't a real dragon?
>>
>>6980831
It's not possible yet. Just like turning a penis into pseudo-vagina wasn't possible not long ago.
>>
>>6980840

So does the validity of that person's identity as a dragon depend on the technology available?
>>
>>6980829
Not that easy. MRI machines don't give neuron counts among other things. Those can only be gained postmortem.
>>
>>6980849
So this is why all those trannies kill themselves!
>>
>>6980849

>2030
>in vivo cellular level neuron scanning is widespread
>come out as trans
>tell psychologist you want to be a girl
>"okay I'm going to have you get a brain scan"
>scans brain
>"hmm these neuron counts say you aren't trans... my diagnosis, cis"
>>
>>6980848
The difference is that pre treatment, nothing makes an Otherkin a dragon. There's no neurological precedence like there is with trans people. After they get the treatment, sure. since it's not something that exists yet, anything that seems enough like it could take the name.
>>
where is hte real /cis lesgen/ thread?
>>
>>6980866
How do you know? Were their neurons counted?
>>
>>6980863
And this is how trans-trans people were born.
>>
>>6980866

I think it's similar to the trans thing. Like I don't believe any amount of reductionistic brain scanning can really invalidate someone's desire to be the other gender.

To me the dragon thing illustrates the breakdown of these definitions as they are brought to the limit of meaning.

It's all about desire and action and expression and social interaction in the end really.
>>
>>6980863
Well it's not that simple either. These differences are statistical trends which can sometimes overlap among genders. A bit like facial features. Like how there are cis men with small chins and cis women with large brow bones. I wouldn't be surprised if some cis people and some trans people both had ambiguous BLSTs. Although I bet if it strayed far toward female or male neuron count, you could tell with some accuracy. The BLST seems to be a strong indicator.

We know more about space than we do about our own brains. Consequently, we only know enough about the brain to say that trans people have a neurological basis, and what some of the contributing factors are or may be. We don't yet know the entirety of that basis. There could be other things in the brain as well that contribute to the condition.

The best indicator for whether you should transition is currently, and I think will continue to be, whether low dose hrt reduces anxiety and depression.
>>
>>6980893
it's not similar

I know it is about desire, but I also think that disphoria is neurological in nature. Whether it's something we are born with, or the result of socialization and trauma, I dunno(but science points out to the former).
>>
>>6980881
And compared against what? Baseline dragons?
>>
honestly every day i come on this fucking board there's shit loads of tranny threads and like 2 cis lesbian threads, and even still you trannies want to invade our spaces.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (40KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
40KB, 492x492px
>>6980863
>2030
>come out as trans
>tell psychologist you ARE a girl
>>scans brain
>"hmm these neuron counts correspond to the opposite sex values. Let me prescribe you GeneKnox (gene knockout) to cellularly reprogram your body and your gonads to start producing estrogen"
>"Gee thanks, doc! Living in the future sure is the best"
>>
>>6980897
Is there any evidence that HRT hasnt got antidepressive effects in cis people?
>>
>>6980897
>trans have neurological basis
>but can't be neurologicaly veryfied
And now we are at the fucking starting point.
>>
>>6980902
Its only the transbians though (so yeah most of us I guess)
>>
>>6980900
How do you know their brains aren't somehow subtly different?
>>
>>6980906
I think it would be unethical to test that, but I believe that anti androgens used for cancer treatment actually cause depression.
>>
>>6980897
If you indulged into psychotic's delusions they sure would feel better! That means they are right.
>>
>>6980910
I must not have explained it well. The fact that there are neurological traits that contribute to dysphoria can and has been verified. The idea that these are the only factors in the brain that contribute has not. Therefore, brain scans would not be a good diagnostic tool.
>>
>>6980899

>I also think that disphoria is neurological in nature

Since it exists in the human brain it has to be neurological. But as that is molecules and ions shall we say dysphoria is electronic in nature? Thoughts exist as an emergent property of the brain, and gender identity exists as an emergent property of human social interaction, and it operates on that level.

It can be interesting to use neuroscience to find out the cause and predict and so on, but I don't think neuroscience can be used to contradict or invalidate someone's gender identity/expression.
>>
>>6980910
In addition, some traits are within female norms in trans people, but female norms overlap between men and women. Some trans women would find themselves beyond male norms. Some would find themselves in that gray area.
>>
>>6980927
So there is SOMETHING that causes you to think you are female and you just assume that's the same thing that causes cis women to?
>>
>>6980924
If you took a woman's brain and put it in a man's body, would her belief that she is a woman be a delusion? That's basiccslly what this is. I'm talking about minds here, not bodies.
>>
REAL THREAd THIS WAY
>>6980945
>>6980945
>>6980945
REAL threAD
>>
>>6980938
Well those traits are present in cis female brains as well so it seems likely, yes.
>>
>>6980938
>>6980951
The ones we know about that is.
>>
cos only men like those things you listed
>>
>>6980944
You are assuming that ypu have female brain which is a pretty big jump. All we know is that some transwomen have brains with certain adpects simillar to female brains.
>>
>>6980960
Sexist. Do you also think it's just men who like science and math?
>>
>>6980944
Your life shapes your personality. Woman experienced her life as a woman, you did not.
>>
>>6980963
Well again. It's not that easy. Certain traits are plastic and move toward female norms during hrt, but start in male norms. Some traits fall into the norm for both genders. The theory I like is that something happens in the womb to causes at lest some of the neurological traits that are decided prenatally, like neuron count in the BLST to develop according to female norms. These, apparently, are also some of the traits important for gender identity. The BLST is directly related to stress response and could explain the anxiety part of dysphoria. Those traits, like gray matter volume, that are plastic and change with environmental conditions are masculinized by post natal hormones, but feminize with HRT.
>>
>>6980980
I did though. Just a different kind of woman. One who was never treated as herself.
>>
>>6980555
maybe you should first understand what studies are saying before forming an opinion?

the studies that prove brain sex are focusing on the stria terminalis as the poster you replied to mentioned. this study just looks at the brain in general and looks how much of it is feminine and how much masculine. they are not at all comparable and both can be true at the same time.

the article you posted isn't even really saying what you think it is. it says that only a tiny percentage of people have fully male/female brains and it says that 35% have substantial variability. so it does seem like roughly 70% have brains that do not have much variability and have brains that are mostly in line with their sex.
>>
>>6980980
Also, as someone who has a few nerological idiosyncrasies, in can guarantee that your brain shapes your personality too.
>>
>>6980763
>>6980749
Bullying women about what it means to be a real woman sure is telling. Even tans people get disgusted by this level of male entitlement and misogyny.
>>
>>6981035
I think there's a neurological basis but I also think that, no matter what, if transition helps you should do it. Like was said before, most brains have some ambiguity, so it's hard to pick out the important stuff from all the noise. If you have dysphoria, there's probably something real that's causing it.
>>
>>6981035
Womanhood is just another land for us to colonise. Just wait for artificial wombs and you end up like indians.
>>
>>6981056
Look. The straw man fron every TERFs wet dream has stated posting on 4chan
>>
>>6980731
>A dog I carve out of clay isn't a dog. It may be beautiful, but it's still clay
that's a retarded analogy. the clay would be analogous to the flesh and parts of the body used for the surgery. the penis is all of these parts combined in a specific way and a vagina is all of these parts combined in another way. you know that vagina and penis are homologous, right?
>>
>>6981074
You could mutilate human arm into a fin. It won't make you a dolphin.
>>
>>6981054
If there's a neurological basis for something that doesn't automatically mean you're equivalent to a woman and entitled to anything you demand. Lesbians aren't automatically attracted to you as soon as you declare you're trans. Listen to yourself it doesn't make any sense. No reasonable person would argue this.
>>6981056
>>6981070
I laffd. It might be a strawman but god damn if the rhetoric doesn't really sound like that sometimes.
>>
>>6981119
Scientifically all humans have the information for both male and female anatomy encoded in them. Otherwise you're right but the analogy is wrong because you don't have the information of a dolphin encoded in you anywhere.
>>
>>6981119
>mutilate
if the fin works fine then it is objectively not mutilation. also another awful analogy. you even agree with my point with your wording, you retard. the post i responded to wasn't talking about a vagina making a woman.
>>
File: 1473100069602.gif (1MB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
1473100069602.gif
1MB, 540x420px
>>6980362
I'm cis les but honestly I have no idea what's up with cislesgen. They have such a bizarre fixation with trans women, I don't really get it. Like if you don't want to date trans women, then don't, I don't see why you need to bitch about it all the time, when some of us just want to talk about hot girls and being gay, and they just go on hateful rants and stuff. Its weird af.
>>
>>6981123
I don't expect people to be attracted to me. I expect people to treat me with basic human respect, refer to me as the proper gender, and allow me to live as myself. I want to be safe. That means using the correct restrooms and facilities. It means being treated as female by society. I am a woman. It's comically easy to treat me as such and there is no scientific evidence whatsoever to suggest that it's harmful to anyone.

If someone has something against transpeople and doesn't want to date them, why would I want to date them in turn? You don't have to screw anyone you don't want to. Understand though, that I and others will develop our opinions of others based on their reasons for doing so.
>>
>>6981164
If you don't want to date them then don't keep demanding to post in cis lesgen where you're clearly not wanted.
>>
>>6981158
Thank you. Seriously. Thank you for being a decent person.

t. trans woman
>>
>>6981179
I don't. I can't stand that thread. It's horrible. That's like a black person wanting to be at a KKK meeting. Except the klansmen are constantly suspicious that other klansmen are black under their sheets
>>
>>6981188
Except they're not Klansmen they're an oppressed group of lesbians that want a place they can talk with each other. They don't want you or your trans friends, not even gay men or other trolls to come and derail everything. They're not paranoid you know OP and quite a lot of posters here get called out for being trans in the thread and then try to deny it. Sorry bitch you got clocked and told to leave.
>>
>>6981188
If you don't go there how do you know how does it look?
>>
>>6981216
Transwomen are more opressed.
>>
ITT: paranoid lesbians and overly defensive trannies arguing over fucking nothing

literally what the fuck is wrong with you all hahaha
>transitioning to dragons
>kkk lesbian comparisons

t. straight white rich cis male
>>
>>6981226
oh wonderful, i guess it's time for the oppression olympics
just turn around and walk away from the screen lmao
>>
>>6981216
That kind of exclusion, hatred really, is not all that different from racism. It's transphobia. It's prejudice. Just because you're opressed doesn't give you an excuse for active hatred. Trans people are opressed too.

The fact is that cis lesgen is a thread where people hate me. So I don't go there. Some people will feel the need to challenge that hatred. I'm not going to blame them one bit, but I'll stay out of it. It's not good for my stomach.
>>
>>6981216
>They're not paranoid you know OP and quite a lot of posters here get called out for being trans in the thread and then try to deny it.
it's anonymous how would you ever know? no, don't say "i just know", it's delusional thinking.
also you're playing the victim card way to hard. the way you play this up one might think you all are terminally ill, on a hard to find website and people are deliberately searching you to bash on you.
>>
>>6981219
I've lurked before out of morbid curiosity.
>>
>>6981247
Honestly, the image I have in my head of cis lesgen is a bunch of cis women screaming at eachother for being trans. I seriously doubt even a tenth of the women they "clock" are actually trans.
>>
>>6981226
You have your own thread. Trans women are /lgbt/ bullies on this board.
>>6981246
You don't get to talk about hate and exclusion when you haven't experienced what women experience every day. When you waltz in to a thread like an entitled tranny who was a woman hating dude bro polack up until a week ago you don't get to tell lesbians about hate.
>>6981247
OP got clocked so obviously we do know more than you want to believe.
>>
>>6981276
Hoooly shit, really? You don't get to talk about hate and exclusion until you experience what trans people do. I guarangoddamntee you it's all that and a huge bag of chips. We get murdered for being trans. We get raped. We get laughed at by law enforcement. We get denied medical care. We get fired, denied employment, yelled at in the bathroom. All you've mentioned so far is people "invading" your 4chan thread. You think cis lesbians are opressed by trans women? You should get your head out of your ass and look. Better yet, come down here to East Texas, stand in a public area and mention that your trans. When you're done outrunning the meth heads and rednecks, then talk to me about oppression.
I'm not saying you're not opressed to some level, but seriously. Get some perspective.
>>
>>6980910
Take this example then. Women in average are shorter than men. So if someone is closer to average female height, should we call all people of that height female?
>>
This whole thread is horrible. If cis lesbians want their own thread let them have it. If you're mtf you didn't experience early female socialization. Maybe a few decades from now, with earlier transitions, things might be different, but even then you'll still be treated (at least by family) as an mtf. There are plenty of cis lesbians out there who will date mtfs. Even wanting to have a 'cis lesbian' safe place doesn't automatically exclude them from being interested in mtfs.

It's horrible, but you didn't experience early life as a female. This fundamentally separates you from people who did. I wish it wasn't this way, but it is. I think (hope) a lot of the really TERF comments here aren't an accurate reflection of actual cis lesbians on this board and probably trolling. As long as generals are allowed, cis-lesbians should have their own thread.

thanks,
Tranny
>>
>>6981246
I don't hate you anon

>>6981226
As a cis woman, I definitely agree with this. Being a woman sucks, but like what trans women have to go through just to be who they are, its unimaginable...

>>6981268
Its really disturbing to be honest. I just tried to make a post about the cool people I had met in college, and how one of the girls I met is only into girls and yet is still casually sleeping with a guy- and somehow the posters in the thread turned that into a discussion about "how deluded trans people are"
>>
>>6981323
Fuck off uncle tom.
>>
>>6981328
>I don't hate you
It's gotten so when people know I'm trans and don't hate me I'm grateful. So thank you. You seem like a cool person. Keep on keepin on.
>>
>>6981337
Um, who am I selling out/betraying? Are you serious, or is this a meme reply?
>>
>>6981323
there are not only two ways of being socialized early in life. female or male. there are a lot of different ones and you will find that many women and men aren't able to relate to each other based on their socialisation. women who have been depressed and spend their childhood mostly in isolation will not be able to relate to each other for example.
and that's just assuming that we are only talking about one kind of culture and aren't comparing all the differences in upbringing between different cultures.
not only that but there are many women and men who had socializations more akin to the opposite sex because they couldn't get along with their own sex. i had multiple guys in my school who pretty much only socialised with girls. that's not very uncommon for trans people either.
it's really silly to exclude people on such a vague and non-descriptive argument such as "female-socialization". yes, there are differences between growing up while being perceived as a guy or a girl but it's far from being as decisive as you may think.
>>
>>6981276
What makes you think OP was trans. They never said anything about it.
>>
>>6981439
I see where she said it now, but that stuff she mentioned could easily have applied to a cis girl too. Going off of that is farcical.
>>
>>6981328
The thread was getting "raided" at that point. A lot of the tranny shitting is trolling and baiting. It's an anonymous board. Is incredibly easy to get away with.
>>
>>6981447
No it isn't you're in denial. The more you guys deny it the more extreme you look. You're always trying to find ways to worm out around the truth.
>>
>>6981350
Transphobes on this board want their own special place to hate on us and you say that they are welcomed. Maybe let /pol/ get in and make a nazi general?
>>
>>6981300
You don't get murdered or raped. You're talking about people you have never met and using them as your excuse to be an entitled male in women spaces. That's pretty disgusting. Now you're also trying to claim that you experience what women experience but you don't. To you it's just like collecting badges or notches on your belt. You're free from all the discrimination and hate women get online, most of you trannies are also anti feminist and anti sjw gamergate bros so that says a lot.
>>
>>6981486
cis lesbians don't want their own special place to hate on you, they just don't care about or want to hear your tranny related problems.
>>
>>6981486
Even trans women are transphobes here. It's hard for anyone to accept the kind of trans that live on this board. They're all deeply misogynistic and aggressive.
>>
>>6981500
Yeah, trannies are based. Why can't you be more like them?
>>
>>6981510
>They're all deeply misogynistic and aggressive.
yes, as opposed to this shining specimen of love and tolerance... >>6981500
>>
>>6981514
Because we're actually female.
>>
>>6980362

A) most aren't cis lesbians. I don't blame the cis lesbians who still hang here - they probably know this as well.

B) they're actually just fucking immature retards. They grew up in female bodies, and as a result have the same dull and listless female personal most of the corporate American fat whores do.

C) they're literally in high school.
>>
>>6981519
Not misogynistic or aggressive in the slightest. Any time you get called out for things you want to use the hate crime defense.
>>
>>6981522
Nice typical misogynistic caricature of women. You trannies always think you're superior to women so stick to your own superior threads.
>>
>>6981529
>Not misogynistic or aggressive in the slightest
seriously are we reading the same post? it's full of baseless assumptions, hate and generalizations. the thread is very onesided too, almost all of it is hating on trans women.
> Any time you get called out for things you want to use the hate crime defense.
>it's ok if i call you out but it's not ok if you call me out
>>
>>6981500
Why would you assume anything about me? That seems pretty close to the male aggression you keep mentioning. I'm fucking lucky, but I live in fear every day that one of those things happening to me. When pulled over by a cop, most people are just afraid of getting a ticket. I'm afraid of him seeing my ID, clocking me, then coming up with a bullshit excuse to tase me and take me to a male prison where I'll be raped. I'm afraid of coming out at work and getting fired for it, or worse still being harassed by my coworkers. That shit has happened to people. Invalidating the difficulties I experience makes you no better than the men who deny that there's a wage gap or who say there's no such thing as rape culture. It makes you the aggressive cheauvanist, not me.
>>
>>6981452
Its still gross that that sort of posting is even tolerated. For me its like going into a lesbian thread and finding people there just saying horrible and racist things about black women. Like, I may not be black myself, but I dont have anything against black people, and a lot of black girls are really cute (and there is one in particular that I would really like to date, but thats unrelated) and I just would feel completely uncomfortable in a space where racism was tolerated.
>>
>>6981565
There is no wage gap.
>>
>>6981549
>>6981565
You can't always defend yourself this way and expect anyone is going to buy it. You often link to threads on other boards or talk about cis women derisively. You laugh at them or call them crazy and go to their threads to troll them or call them men and demand for dick pics. In essence trans women on 4chan act like aggressive entitled men and there's no reason to accept you.

You can argue and whine about fantasy examples all you want but you're not changing anyone's mind here. People have seen what goes on and your posts don't make us unsee what you do.

The worst part is that you refuse to leave people alone. You demand to be heard and shove your entitled e-dicks in our faces every thread that isn't related to you.
>>
>>6981589
>People have seen what goes on and your posts don't make us unsee what you do.
idk but if i were people and i saw this thread and chain of replies i definitely wouldn't think of you as a reasonable and well adjusted person that should be trusted.
btw who the hell is "you"? are you just going to continue making completely baseless assumptions about the other person on an anonymous forum to devalue their arguments? you don't realize that makes you look legit crazy?
>>
>>6981589
You're the one who's acting aggressive and entitled. Worse still, you're acting like you're entitled to dictate my identity and experiences. I'm telling you who I am and what I go through and what I'm afraid of, and like so many men, so many of the people who have opressed you in the past, you say "No. I know what you are and what you've experienced even though I don't know you and will not listen to your truth." The fact is that aggression and entitlement are not the sole domain of men and you're living proof of that. Cis people have been dictating trans identity for longer than the language we're writing in has existed. You're just another example of that trend.
>>
>>6981615
You say that because you're being aggressive and misogynistic. You want to discredit anyone that has a legitimate reason to avoid your community here on 4chan.

I'm being extremely reasonable and taking the time to explain it to you guys which is more than you can hope from normal people. If you keep wanting to market these aggressive and domineering attacks you only have yourself to blame for the lukewarm reception.

You want to villainize anyone that doesn't want to put up with your group and your bad attitude. Why is it so hard to understand that the people your community is attacking and trolling aren't going to warmly welcome you?

This is far more reasonable than any of you deserve.
>>
>>6981626
Listen to yourself, you don't make any sense. Your fictional societal battles have no relation to how you actually treat other people and even each other on a daily basis here.
>>
>>6981649
See? You called my personal experience fictional. And you did it without any evidence. It's that cheauvanist presumptuousness I'm talking about. It's that kind of thinking that caused men to relegate every concern women had in the last few centuries to hysteria. It's the dismissive quality that's so common to mysogynists. It's why you're no better than MRAs. You're just like them.
>>
>>6981638
>This is far more reasonable than any of you deserve.
you don't even know what the word reasonable means. you're literally talking to some strawman that only exists in your head so i'm going to stop talking to you..
>>
>>6981676
Your constant refusal of female experiences and refusal to listen to what people are calmly trying to tell you is why most people give up and just say fuck off trannies.

No spinning or attacking people for calmly talking to you is going to result in positive changes for you. You only have yourself to blame.

If you can't even see that then you're never going to convince anyone that you're the oppressed or the victims.
>>
>>6981685
When did I refuse to listen to female experiences. I've been talked down to. I've been scared to get gas at night. That stuff happens. It sucks, but it doesn't just happen to cis women. It happens to out trans women as well. You're being anything but calm by the way. Again I'm noticing that aggression you seem to think only males.
>>
>>6981716
Are you a fucking idiot?
Being "scared to get gas at night" isn't a fucking "female experience" you dipshit. Who isn't afraid to get out the car in the middle of the night in weird places?

FFS these mentally ill faggots latch on to the dumbest shit to try and convince people they're "female" when they're anything but.
>>
>>6981571
You don't get it. It's not the lesbian women doing it most of the time. With these bait threads (look the one we're in) attracting so much attention /lesgen/ gets trolled even harder by people trying to turn it into a fight about transsexuals. It happens a lot, but it's gotten especially bad recently. Do you honestly think the thread is full of actual lesbians at this point? I can barely get a conversation started about vagina right now.

Also it's 4chan. Getting peeved about it is silly and a waste of effort.
>>
>>6982375
Agreed. The fact that the tranny >>6981716 has somehow categorized being scared to get gas at night as a female experience they're implying that men, by default, aren't afraid to do the same thing because of some machismo, bravado, courageous bullshit. The fact is, a lot of males are just as incapable of defending themselves from an attack in such a situation and are just as afraid. It's self absorbed faggots like >>6981716 that make me lose any and all interest or desire to better understand trans people because 5 out of 6 things that they say are just completely horseshit loony tunes. I guess stereotyping and lumping people into generalized groups is okay when THEY do it but wrong when everyone else does.
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (261KB, 959x503px) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
261KB, 959x503px
>>6980938
>>
>>6980420
Says the shitposting man rping as a lesbian
>>
Gay guy here. Sometimes I shitpost about trannies on cis lesgen just to get a reaction. It amuses me to watch dykes get mad and watch the trannies get triggered. Doing my bit to make you guys hate each other and isolate trannies from the L and G a little more every day.
>>
>>6980731
Yea, you don't seem to know any bio. Even though you like to pretend you're an expert.

What are the odds you're just another incompetent from pol pretending to be a lesbian?
>>
>>6982375
Really? I'm the idiot? You seem like you're latching on to that statement and I don't know why. You keep mentioning "female struggles" and shit like that, but I'm the only one who's named some. And no. Not everyone has the same experiences, because women aren't a damn hivemind.
I wasn't afraid of that kind of shit before I came out. After I started presenting as female I started having interactions that made me more aware of my surroundings, especially at night. Guys don't think twice about that shit because in this society they are safer than women. Again, there's such a thing as rape culture. If you disagree with that assessment I know some MRAs you'll probably agree with instead

The fact is, the vast majority of this society views me as a woman in my day to day life. The only ones who can clock me at this point are the ones who are very practiced at it, and they're few and far between. As such they treat me like a woman. It sucks sometimes. But it's better than betraying myself by pretending to be someone I'm simply not.

And if by "female experiences" you mean biological functions like pregnancy and menstruation, then what about infertile women? I'd like to see you say that to their faces.
>>
>>6982375
>Who isn't afraid to get out the car in the middle of the night in weird places?
A man
>>
>>6980731
>Science is wrong because it hurts my feelings!
That's actually descriptive of your behaviour.
>Biological sex is immutable, regardless of hormones
You're going completely retard here.

By the way, nice pic showing me what'll actually change on HRT, I think I might save it.
>>
File: Photo on 8-14-16 at 12.10 AM.jpg (133KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 8-14-16 at 12.10 AM.jpg
133KB, 1080x720px
Transwomen deserve to be treated EXACTLY like Ciswomen.

Fuck anybody's feelings toward otherwise.

-a Men's Rights Activist
>>
>being lesbian and trans
Honestly disgusting
>>
File: 3OMmg8o.jpg (460KB, 626x2452px) Image search: [Google]
3OMmg8o.jpg
460KB, 626x2452px
>>6981056
>Womanhood is just another land for us to colonise. Just wait for artificial wombs and you end up like indians.

Stop, I can only get so hard.
>>
File: 2314.jpg (316KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2314.jpg
316KB, 1280x720px
>>6981216
They should take it to L Anon where everyone will put up with their sjw bullshit.

This is a no girls allowed zone.
>>
File: FIT WOMEN.jpg (86KB, 1080x1351px) Image search: [Google]
FIT WOMEN.jpg
86KB, 1080x1351px
>>6980904
>2030
>come out as trans
>tell psychologist you ARE a intergender
>>scans brain
>"hmm these neuron counts correspond to the intermediate sex values. Let me prescribe you GeneKnox (gene knockout) to cellularly reprogram your body and your gonads to start producing estrogen and testosterone"
>"Gee thanks, doc! Living in the future sure is the best"
>you body grows tits, but the dick works perfectly and you gain muscles more easy than trans girls
>tfw you are a IRL futa
>tfw the future would be wonderful with their real futas.
>>
I just wish I were cis. I'm tired of this body. I'm tired of my reality being bent.
>>
File: 1473706397074.jpg (88KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
1473706397074.jpg
88KB, 500x713px
Just a question
/cislesgen/ has a filter list, allowing anyone to mask posts about anything they don't like seeing. It's literally one of the first links in every thread OP.

Why aren't the cisles arguing here using those filters ?
cisles can't talk to transles, transles can't talk to cisles, seems like a win-win to me.
>>
>>6980653
>What matters is in the mind. The philosophical sense of self.
Who died and made that your decision? Clearly, pretty much nobody else thinks so.
>>
First off, this thread is garbage. Any MTF that likes women is not transgender. They are predatory males.

I'm TruTrans btw. So this isn't coming from a TERF. You are pathetic if you like women.

>>6980488
>Neurosexism has been debunked
LOL. :^) good one

Actually over the last decade its constantly reinforced with more empirical evidence.
>>
>>6980362
But cis lesgen is the greatest safespace on 4chan, just leave them be. It's not even funny to bait them because they can't take it and get legit upset and sad.
>>
>>6986968
>Any MTF that likes women is not transgender. >They are predatory males.
Wut.
>>
>>6986968
Straight trans girls creep me out, they're all super fetishy about sex, almost like they use it to validate themselves
>>
>>6987060
>implying "lesbian" transgirls don't seek validation by trying to date lesbians. "Well a lesbian likes me!! I must be a girl." No you are a fetishist.
>>
File: faggotchin.jpg (4KB, 180x164px) Image search: [Google]
faggotchin.jpg
4KB, 180x164px
>>6987060
Kys my man
>>
>>6980362
Transbians here are obnoxious carcinogens.
>>
>>6986884
Except that it's and idea that's defined every leap of social progress in the last century.
>>
File: 1404548883832.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1404548883832.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>be cis lesbian
>frequent board since its beginning
>never really cared for who posted on lesgen
>don't have much of an opinion on transbians
>feel actually open to at least trying to date one
>trannies start shit posting about being trannies and having dicks
>tfw I just want to talk about qts
>trannies keep wanting to make it about them
>actually start to loath most trannies
>mfw this is what most cis lesbians think about you now
>mfw you literally brought this shit on yoursleves

Now fuck off
>>
>>6986968
Hon detected. Putting others down won't make you any less of a creepy man.
>>
>>6987574
Great fan fic. :^)
>>
>>6987574
>things that never happened
>>
>>6981235
>t. straight white rich cis male
I'm transfortune (poor-to-rich) and I'm being excluded from so many wealthy spaces. You guys need to be more open-minded and let me into the yacht club or history will judge you as the fagbashers of our era
>>
>>6986968
there's absolutely 0 empirical evidence

but there's definitely proof that you're a hontard
>>
>>6980424
holy shit straight male here kinda clicked this thread out of curiousity..... holy fuck lesbains are mean dudettes >_> thought lgbt folks were supposed to stick together? you guys sound like the gaybashers i know in irl
>>
File: 1475092766467.jpg (56KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1475092766467.jpg
56KB, 640x853px
>>6980416
You're not girls and you don't belong in them. How is a man on some shitty hormones a girl? Why would I even touch you when I have good fresh cis wuss available to me?

I'd sooner drag myself across 2 miles of broken glass than suck your "girltinkler". I'm a lesbian so I'm not attracted to male characteristics. Male smells, hair, hips and voice. Male childhood memories, male hands and male genitalia. Male facial features, male pattern baldness and male fat distribution all disgust me.

But worst of all is your male refusal to accept a woman is unavailable to you. Lesbians weren't available to you as a cis man so you became trans to play into your sick fetish lesbian fantasies. You want to be a sissy girl or some shit.

You glorified broken men in dresses disgust me. You disgust me with your statistically higher rates of mental illness, you disgust me with your shitty physical health due to hormone therapy.

No you can't be a lesbian. You're a fucking man. A shitty self centered man with an identity encompassing fetish, but a man nonetheless.
>>
>>6986406
Then go find yourself another dude who thinks he's a little girl like you are. Then you can have freaky tranny sex together and talk about how womanly you both are.

Win win. Why date us horrid cis lezzies? Unless even you deep down think trannies aren't the real deal...
>>
File: 1445769535782.jpg (57KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445769535782.jpg
57KB, 576x1024px
>>6986968 here
forgot my pic
>>
File: 31885040_p1.jpg (220KB, 965x679px) Image search: [Google]
31885040_p1.jpg
220KB, 965x679px
>>6987574
Just looked in your thread. You were kinda making them about tranny stuff to begin with...

I mean you were having some debate about whether banning gender roles would somehow prevent pill popping and then brought femgen into it - which btw were aren't getting srs they exaggerated- If you don't want to make your thread about trans maybe you shouldn't make your discussions about them.
>>6988240
Uh, not trans, but as a pill popper I think I should point out those things are safe. And you won't get man hairloss, man skin, fat or the other man traits you were talking about if you were smart enough to use them.

You seem really unreasonably mad, IDK why you're lashing out over this but I'm worried for you.
>>
File: IMG_20161001_070326.jpg (51KB, 540x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161001_070326.jpg
51KB, 540x447px
>>6986862
This
Took me literally a minute, and that's a already 30 threads hidden.

If you don't want to talk to trans people, use those filters already.
You wouldn't be in this thread if you'd been using them.
>>
>>6988731
It's funny because this guy is a massive transbian and plays with his own shit.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/casey-patrick-courtright-locria-courtright.16676/
>>
>>6986862
because it's autistic as shit
although i guess that's not surprising for repressed ftms
>>
File: homosexual transsexual3.png (693KB, 467x595px) Image search: [Google]
homosexual transsexual3.png
693KB, 467x595px
>>6986968
BEHOLD THE MIGHTY TRUTRANS.

i'm happy you're hateful ideology is death, honey.
>>
tfw dick shill
tfw idktf

get real OP!
>>
>>6989243
u think your pill popping has no health risks?

Educate yourself you delusional man, before heart palpitations do it for you.

Also most of you look ugly and busted. Can tell by voice alone. It's why none of you supposedly female freaks can even get on discord. You reek of fetishist cis man a mile off. You sound like a man and all you want to talk about is sex. Let's not even get into how you look and act because that's even worse.
>>
>>6990945
seek help m8
>>
File: inspiring.png (344KB, 639x577px) Image search: [Google]
inspiring.png
344KB, 639x577px
>mfw lesbos want to be exclusionary on a public forum
>mfw trannies want to be included in an exclusionary group
>mfw that makes them both the most easily trolled demographic on 4chan

Dykes on here are fucking stupid, this board ain't yer college support group for accidental close-encounters-of-the-penis kind, and trannies... Fucking kek, you should at least LEARN about the cattiness and pettiness of the gender you are attempting to emulate, before you attempt to emulate it.
>>
>>6980412
Lesbians are crazy. Who knew? They blame trannies or the downfall of ze great original mutterthread because cis lebians are so underrepresented on 4chan, when in reality cislesgen has no fewer unique posters than any other general on /lgbt/. They don't want to admit that they simply suck at keeping threads alive, so they have to invent a scapegoat.
>>
>>6991483
most of the "trannie"posters on there are probably just randos who think it's hilarious how easy it is to troll them
>>
File: nowkiss.gif (1021KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
nowkiss.gif
1021KB, 500x267px
I honestly don't give a hot gay fuck who posts on /lesgen/ as long as it stays mostly on topic and relevant to my interests. qt grills and stories relating to relationships with them is relevant.

Unfortunately because it's easy to troll it's easy to derail. It's dumb.
>>
>>6980444
>If you know about it then you go there
I know about Stormfront, does that mean I'm a fucking neo Nazi?
>>
>>6980731
>Biological sex affects everything from bone structure to pheromones.
Chromosomes don't affect those things idiot, hormones do. Including heart attack symptoms. There is absolutely nothing immutable about birth sex that invalidates the gender of trans individuals. You're a testament to the Dunning Kruger effect.
>>
File: 1416215201736.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1416215201736.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
This thread makes me incredibly worried about having to interact with lesbians in real life.
>>
>>6990945
Please seek professional help for your autism. I know women go under diagnosed but I believe that you can get through your rage issues with some help.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.