[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Hon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: Mr. Honfire.jpg (101KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Honfire.jpg
101KB, 435x580px
Who /2+ yrs HRT and still not passing/ here?

I am currently at 17 months and counting.
>>
>>6965868
you're a boi
>>
>>6965887
I'm a man with tits.
>>
>>6965959
i lik bois with tits
>>
>>6965868
post pics
>>
>>6966159
I look like an ugly cavemanish Slav with big fat nose, niggerlips and two soulless eyes
>>
I have a fetish for Hons. The longer my hon is on HRT and not passing the sexier she is to me. I'm in love with this chick right now who is 4 years into her transition and looks busted. I get off on going out with her in public and feeling absolute shame. The judgement of others gets me so turned on while out. Then I bring her back and fuck her ugly ass boipucci till I blow my seed in this ugly hon.

I want to marry a hon. I've considered trying to up my age limit and see what kind of scum I can net in the upper 40 range.

I don't know why I'm like this.
>>
>>6966182
i didn't say post excuses, i said post pics
>>
File: average eastern european male.jpg (21KB, 473x591px) Image search: [Google]
average eastern european male.jpg
21KB, 473x591px
>>6966193
I literally look like this.
>>
>>6965868
4 years and no pass
>>
>>6966204
post a picture of urself, god damnit
>>
>>6966185
>implying you exist
No one likes hons, let alone want to put their dick in them. You are probably just trying to get some gullible hon's hopes up before going all "it's just a prank, bro."
>>
>>6966219
No, I don't want to end up in the hon folder god damnit.
>>
>>6966251
thats pretty paranoid. i wasn't planning on saving it...
>>
>>6966251
if you look like a guy, no one is going to bother
>>
>>6966261
I didn't mean you but some anon or anons who collects pictures of ugly masculine manhons and puts them in the imgur album.
>>
King hon here
>>
>>6966274
this is why i will never post my picture on here
>>
>>6966251
it's okay somikchan, I don't think you're a hon at all
>>
>>6966280
Same.
>>6966286
I am not your average cute Ukrainian camwhore, I am an ugly thug-looking guy with murderous stare and misshapen tits.
>>
>>6966306
>with murderous stare and misshapen tits

as do we all non passing trannies(and many passing as well)

living with disphoria sorta makes you salty
>>
>>6966317
Many mtfs at least have somewhat decent faces.
>>
>>6966343
not /2+ yrs HRT and still not passing/ mtfs
>>
>>6966343
it doesn't matter, if you don't pass, you are going to hate yourself even if other people consider you attractive as either gender
>>
Do I count if I'm passing but very ugly?
>>
File: 1474921058919s.jpg (5KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1474921058919s.jpg
5KB, 250x246px
>>6966416
>do i count if i'm passing
>i'm passing
>>
>>6966435
But VERY UGLY might I add, I get rated 2/10 very often around here and I pass barely as well
>>
File: 1460953129582.png (112KB, 206x226px) Image search: [Google]
1460953129582.png
112KB, 206x226px
>>6966416
>Who /2+ yrs HRT and still not passing/ here?
>Do I count if I'm passing
>>
>get reminded of your manly hips every time your legs spread naturally and this will never ever go away
>>
>>6966205
post hrt changes, good or bad
>>
I wonder if it would be better just to stop HRT so that at least I can go back to having no emotions instead of having painful crying fits every day. Thoughts?
>>
2 1/2 years and 3 surgeries later I have to admit I made a mistake...
This is not how I imagined fixing my dysphoria to feel like.
I'm okay with living as a woman now since I have to but if I knew what I do know I'd never have transitioned...
>>
>>6974202
>know
now*
>>
>>6974202
Name 3 surgeries
>>
>>6974202

What do you know now?
>>
>>6974209
Being a transwoman just creates more issues than it fixes. And it doesn't even really fix dysphoria.

>>6974207
FFS, SRS, VFS... might aswell get BA to complete the package tbqh.
>>
>>6974221

Doesn't it help dysphoria at all? I'm happy seeing my more feminine body after being on hormones.
I don't pass and it causes me a lot of stress so I'm still living in boymode, hoping to get FFS one day...

It doesn't help?
Explain more plox, I'm curious.
>>
>>6974229
Well I lost 4 Kg during SRS and I can't manage to gain any weight at all so now I'm an awful man-skeleton. Long as I'm dressed I'm definitely more happy with my looks than I was before transition, but it feels an awful lot like I either failed horribly at what I tried to achieve or like I've become moderately decent at faking who I am, because this just feels incomplete as hell.

I'm not sure whether I pass, probably do with some light makeup, minus my voice. I still got this awful man shape and can never hide what I am and this makes things like acting feminine cringeworthy to me because it feels like I'm just trying to compensate while putting on a show I swear people see right through.

It's pretty difficult to explain, sorry. I just can't be at peace with myself and that makes passing socially all the harder because I grew this habit of walking around with a huge protective shell around myself that is false confidence and denying myself any sort of femininity as I don't feel it would match my looks.
>>
>>6974283
post body, blur face if you want
>>
>>6974283

>It's pretty difficult to explain, sorry.

Nah it makes sense anon. That sucks. I have similar issues from time to time like because I don't pass I don't want to "try and fail" and be seen as trans by other people rather just be seen as a girl but genetics etc. So I just dress like a male/andro and use male voice.
>>
>>6974283
that fake feeling and the constant reminder by cis girls of what your not, makes it very hard to be trans
>>
>>6974316
Yeah that also, irl most of the time they don't mention it but you notice how they feel about you if you stick around.

>>6974304
No sorry I already feel sufficiently miserable today.

>>6974313
>So I just dress like a male/andro and use male voice.
That bit is what kept me going through all of this but at this point boy mode isn't possible anymore.
>>
>>6974330

Oh yeah especially if you've had VFS and FFS.
That sucks anon, I'm sorry you're going through it.
>>
>>6974283
>during SRS and I can't manage to gain any weight at all so now I'm an awful man-skeleton. Long as I'm dressed I'm definitely more happy with my looks than I was before transition, but it feels an awful lot like I either failed horribly at what I tried to achieve or like I've become moderately decent at faking who I am, because this just feels incomplete as hell.
>I'm not sure whether I pass, probably do with some light makeup, minus my voice. I still got this awful man shape and can never hide what I am and this makes things like acting feminine cringeworthy to me because it feels like I'm just trying to compensate while putting on a show I swear people see right through.
>It's pretty difficult to explain, sorry. I just can't be at peace with myself and that makes passing socially a
I think I failed horribly at what I wanted to achieve as well, I look ugly now but I'm hoping more surgeries can fix that.
>>
>>6974341
I'm sorry but what is VFS?
>>
>>6974355
Voice surgery. I had Wendler gluttoplasty, also called Yeson-style.

>>6974354
Maybe they can but they also burn bridges. Keep that in mind. You can do a lot with your face but the further downward you go the more you're stuck with what you got.
>>
>>6974374
I'm already postop like you as well, I'm simply not happy with my face and man bod
>>
>>6974374
What does your voice sound like now? Did you manage to go up a full octave?
>>
>>6974399
Oh. Hugs.
Good luck with the face, chances are you can do a thing or two about it, but a man bod is a right curse.
I've started to consider a trip to Brazil to see what they could do about hip implants, I know they look awful on women who by default have hips but I couldn't find anything showing the results on a fridge-like frame. It might be a crap shot but I'm soon desperate enough I think.

>>6974410
It was around 105-110hz pre-op, pretty deep. Now speaking comfortably it's at around 160-165hz. If I raise my voice I jump to about 215hz but my resonance is still fucked. I know it's purely a matter of practice but I don't often feel well enough to get my ass up and do it.

Before surgery I had a pretty tough time raising my voice enough to reach gender ambiguity, so the surgery wasn't all for naught, but christ the recovery from that is no joke.
>>
>>6974454
some anon posted this when i asked about hip implants

http://www.bodyimplants.com/hip-implants.html
>>
>>6974454
I'm trying to use corsets to get a smaller waist. What ffs did you do?
>>
>>6974548
Yeah as I said, they look awful on women who naturally have hips. I'm not sure how representative those before-after pics are for someone with no hips to start with, which is the reason I didn't already ditch the idea entirely.
>>
>>6974548
no meaningful input, but i was that anon
i'm ftm so they're of little use to me but i've seen results on large-and-narrow-build cis women that looked decent
>>
>>6974555
Try cinchers, they might be more convenient.
I had my brows lifted, nose, chin, lipofilling and trach shave. Though trach shave was a package deal with VFS.
>>
>>6974574
They were done at that place or where?
>>
>>6974579
Do you think it was worth it? How much did you spent overall?
>>
>>6974596
i'm pretty sure the guy in the link is the only or major hip implant surgeon, so there
>>
>>6974597
Not convinced with my brows and my nose needs a functional revision. Feel like I'm in a better position with plucking my brows now though, perhaps I just need more practice. if I take good care of my skin and hair and did an okay job plucking my brows I'm usually happy with what I see in the mirror. All in all, FFS made a pretty big difference. I can also recommend kajal or eyeliner, they make even more difference and aren't hard to do.

I don't recall exact prices, but including travel and hotel costs, FFS was around 15k, SRS 12k, VFS 5,5k and a quote I got for BA together with nose revision was around 5k, provided my health insurance covers the nose revision and anesthesia cost of the procedure.

>>6974623
Asians, mostly thais always have a counterpart to what western surgeons do. They just tend to be less known, because asians aren't very vocal in our part of the net.
>>
>>6974623
http://www.chet-plasticsurgery.com/buttock-augmentation-surgery-example-result-of-330-cc-buttock-implant/
>>
>>6974646
>Buttock
Everyone does buttock implants. This is about hips tho.
>>
>>6974665
The buttock implants made the hips look bigger to me
>>
>>6974674
They also made the butt look kind of freakish to me. I'd only really want hip implants, if I want a huge butt I can just squat
>>
>>6974674
That's probably because the pic was taken from a closer distance. Surgeons love to make such deceptive comparisons.

And what >>6974679
said, butt you can work on, but hips are made to torment trannies.
>>
bump for fakehipz
>>
>>6979966
Pls give ;_;
My fucking shoulders ruin everything
>>
Is this king of the Hons? They had that really popular video a few years back with the every-song-is-4-chords and the fat bearded guy is now a tranny

https://youtu.be/U3KZOJTag58
>>
>>6980127
>tfw getting angry at passers doesn't work in reverse for turbohons
>>
>>6974221
Ya. Thats what all the little retards over on reddit will learn. Being trans is like being a cripple. A leper. And 95% of trannies will never pass as cis. And if you don't pass as cis guess what you dont pass at all.

Unless you think being mistaken for a woman walking down the street means you "live as female" lol ya top kek
>>
>>6974229
Look ffs won't change your head shaped. If you have a manly head shape you won't pass after ffs. You will think you do though. All trannies have this honeymoon phase after ffs where they think they pass but then they realize the truth eventually.
>>
>>6980127
Disgusting. Literally an obese man in a dress
>>
>>6980507
J U S T
>>
>>6980507
Yeah, ffs just rounds out and reshapes a little, while your overall is still the same
>>
>>6967370
I don't have any photo of myself pre hrt nor during first year
>>
File: ttiuwp.gif (39KB, 392x46px) Image search: [Google]
ttiuwp.gif
39KB, 392x46px
>>
>>6980507
>>6985097

Face is way more relevant to passing than head and face can be changed a lot with FFS.
>>
>>6966853
:(
>>
File: 1470124250519.jpg (38KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1470124250519.jpg
38KB, 377x377px
>>6980127
zelda tattoo
>>
>>6980127
With a little work her voice would be okay.
Basically she's just a fat tranny with wide shoulders.
King of the Hons? I don't think so, anon.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.