[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is pansexuality exactly? My best friend outed herself as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

File: what-is-pansexuality.png (426KB, 1274x1291px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-pansexuality.png
426KB, 1274x1291px
What is pansexuality exactly? My best friend outed herself as pansexual and as a straight cis man i have no idea what it means. I tried googling it but i still dont get the difference between pansexuality and bisexuality
>>
>>6959731
bisexuals that are attracted to non-passing trans
>>
File: Slideshow_Snowflake_06_NEW.jpg (63KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
Slideshow_Snowflake_06_NEW.jpg
63KB, 1080x675px
>>6959731
>>
>>6959731
Pansexual are people that hate transpeople and refuse to recognize them as their gender identity and thus label liking the as a separate sexuality.
>>
As far as I know it means moreso that they're into anyone regardless of how masculine or feminine or neither a person might be, whereas Bi would be just being attracted to manly men and feminine women. Personally I think it's a bit of a pointless distinction but maybe I'm missing something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
>>
>>6959740
Why aren't bisexual people attracted to non-passing trans people? As far as I know bisexuals are attracted to men and women. I dont see why they wouldnt be attracted to a person that has both male and female traits.
>>
Bisexuality for people who feel they deserve more oppression points
>>
>>6959746
this, another reason would be that they're very boring people that want to seem different
>>
special snowflakes who think they're the only people in the world who fuck trannies
>>
It means people who like male, female, and nonbinary people.

Except they forgot that nonbinary people are male or female too.
>>
>>6959731
They're the type of people that post the "does liking traps make me gay" threads and can't comprehend the fact that they're attracted to someone beyond their genitals, so they think it's something outside of gay/straight.
>>
Pansexuals are people with good intentions who never interacted with any trans person and don't realize that taking them out of male or female is sort of mocking the idea of transitioning.
>>
>>6959731

Essentially it means a person who is potentially sexually attracted to people who do not fit the gender binary.

>>6959755

As a bisexual I'm attracted to men and women, not people who are in-between.
>>
>>6959755
Just because you like pizza and ice cream doesn't mean you'd enjoy a pepperoni sundae.
>>
>>6960214
Seems weird to like feminine asses but only on women
>>
>>6959755
Because they only want to spread their damaged mentalities, not share it with trannies
>>
>>6959731
From what I've been told:

Bisexual = attracted to both sexes/genders
Pansexual = attraction does not depend on sex/gender

They're similar, some people think they're interchangeable. I don't think it matters. Labels are for individuals. Just find what works for you.
>>
>>6959731
its means closet straight
>>
File: Thread derailer.png (4KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Thread derailer.png
4KB, 256x256px
>>6959731
faggoty way of saying bisexual
>>
>>6959731
its a really really stupidly variation of bisexuality
>it would be way to easy for her to just be bi so she is all special snowflake pan

>pans make up a distinction, saying only pans sleep with trans but its total horseshit, most bisexuals will sleep with trans
>>
Its bisexuals that cant accept trannies as male/female and thus put them into a third section.
>>
>>6959971
nah, people who have never fucked trannies but because they theoretically would that makes them special baka
>>
I don't factor genitals into whether I consider a person attractive - I like people with rather androgynous features, and that's about as far as it goes, I'm not terribly interested in the dating thing at the moment
>>
If you're not willing to commit at the same level of Jack Harkness, you're not a pansexual. You're just bi.

Stating such, I can confidently declare that I am such a thing. I would fuck anything if I found it attractive. Yes, anything.
>>
>>6959731
It means she's a young slut getting into her rutting phase and it's time to get up in those guts without offering any commitment
>>
>>6959731
Pansexual is just bisexual with more virtue signalling.
>>
>>6966359
So you admit to being a pedophile and a zoophile.
>>
>>6966665
so close to quints
>>
It means you're not a transphobe like those awful bigoted bisexuals; really good way to virtue signal.
>>
File: 1470583730323.jpg (138KB, 709x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1470583730323.jpg
138KB, 709x1002px
>>6966635
This is the real takeaway from this thread OP. Get some of that spécial snowflake pan pie.
>>
Bisexuals with a tumblr account
>>
>>6959731
it's being bi, but explicitly saying, "I'm attracted to transpeople and gender nonconforming/genderqueer people too"
it's totally unnecessary, but has an air of >>6959741 because there are bi people who are only attracted to cis people and non-SJWs
>>
it's trans inclusive bisexuality
>>
>>6968237
>>6966359
>>6966250
>>6966171

Love how so many people here are cowards forced to evade
>>
>>6967472
>implying trannies aren't real men and women
>>
File: screams internally.jpg (30KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
screams internally.jpg
30KB, 500x248px
Honestly I'm considered "Pansexual" because I'd fuck anybody no matter how they identify. I think it sounds dumb as hell and it's hard enough getting people to call me "Bi" and not "Gay." But every time I hang out with queers they tell me I'm "pan" and not "bi." I'm not allowed to call myself bisexual in their eyes.
>>
>>6959731
>What is pansexuality?

Bisexuality for people who need to feel like special snowflakes. /thread
>>
>>6959731
Pansexual, to me at least, means I potentially find anyone attractive regardless of what' in between your legs or how you identify.
>>
ITT:
>Transphobic to call yourself pan
>Don't care about nonbinary
>>
>>6969260
Transphobes, then
>>
>>6965803
Those both mean the same thing ultimately. You're attracted to both male and female.
>>
>>6959755
because I like female bodies and penises

I'm not attracted to ftms which have neither
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>6969310
Ohoo, we got ourselves an especially retarded specimen
>>
>>6965808
Why would you lie about being gay?
>>
>>6966250
What about people that dont identify with either gender?
>>
File: 3010.png (411KB, 677x506px) Image search: [Google]
3010.png
411KB, 677x506px
>>6969696
nice numbers..
>>
>>6959731
Bisexuality isn't cool anymore so Snowflakes created this shit in like, 2010, to make themselves feel special.
>>
>>6970234
they still have either a dick or a vagina
>>
>>6971632

that's actually not true.

asexed and intersex people exist.

sorry that reality doesn't match up with your ideology.
>>
>>6973026

Different anon but
1) Extremely rare and varied intersex disorders do not equate to entire new genders, any more than being born with no arms makes you another species
2) Intersex people's physical sex characteristics are still a result of some combination of male or female. Sure, it's not as simple as 'either a dick or vagina' but it pulls from those two
>>
>>6973153

>it pulls from those two

it doesn't "pull" from anything, there is no actor doing the "pulling"

there simply is what there is and there's intention behind it. nature doesn't have intentionalities.

and if you're basing your concept of gender on parts, then, yes, actually, new sets of parts or lack thereof constitute new genders.

personally i don't think parts = gender. but i'm not the one making factually inaccurate posts like this >>6971632 to defend my ideology.

your analogy about arms is completely flawed. nobody is claiming a new species. whatever you base gender on, you have to be consistent. if it's based on parts, then you have to deal with the realities of parts. otherwise your system of classification is just bullshit (hint: it is)
>>
>>6959731
Probably just the willingness to love/fuck anyone regardless of what they have,, and is just a more inclusive form of bisexuality.
Since some bisexuals are not interested in intersex people, or preop/non-op transsexuals.

Its more common to hear about it now, since transgender people are becoming more accepted
>>
>>6973413
>nobody is claiming a new species
I am, right now. Prove me wrong.

Actually fuck species, I'll just call it another gender, since anything can be a gender now.
Stumpgender. Stump/stumps/stumpself pls respect my patronouns.
>>
>>6973722

>what is a strawman argument

you're not even addressing anything i'm saying
>>
>>6973444
what if some bi are not interestedd in old people, does that merit for a new orientation?
>>
>>6977657

Because nothing you've said has any merit. You just make wild, irrelevant leaps as to what I've said, and then waffle on with a vague sense of "I'm right, you're wrong."
>>
>>6959746
I don't know senpai some people identify as non-binary. Although I will say the only pansexuals are basic white birches.
>>
>>6959731
It means "I am attention seeking whore"
>>
>>6970223
loneliness
>>
>>6969696
There are fringe cases like nullos and intersex from birth.
Tbh, it shouldn't matter, since intersex from brith is rare as fuck and most nullos are ace anyway.
>>
File: 14758678678.png (366KB, 622x717px) Image search: [Google]
14758678678.png
366KB, 622x717px
>>6959731
It is a completely meaningless synonym for bisexual invented by people who want attention. bisexual means attracted to men, women, and anything in between. pansexual is a bs term that only creates more confusion around an issue that already has too much confusion swirling around it.
>>
'Pansexuality' is asinine because it spreads misinformation about other peoples sexual preferences. When you say that someone who is 'pan' is someone who is attracted to trans and intersexed people, youre sending the message that bisexual people ARENT attracted to that, which is complete and total horseshit.

>but....what if there are some bisexuals who arent attracted to trans people? Doesnt that mean we need a new word?

What if there are bisexuals who arent attracted to fat people, do we need to split bisexuality for that? biskinnsexuals and bifatsexuals, and bibisexuals who like both? No. stop it. this is the same kind of stupidity that has people constantly adding new letters to the end of 'lgbt'. Stop. you already have everything you need. we dont need any more divisions. just. fucking. stop.
>>
File: Idunnaknow.jpg (37KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
Idunnaknow.jpg
37KB, 614x612px
pansexual is made up, they dont want to be bi or whatever.
>>
or it is a term that originally included zoophilia and was then corrected to mean the spectrum of human genders if you believe in that sort of thing. hell maybe sexuality is just made up.
>>
>>6959731
"i'd date a tranny so im pansexual"
>implying transmen arent men/transwomen arent women
>pansexuality validates their made up genders and bunself pronouns
>easy way for me (and almost everyone) to avoid you
>>6966250
>>6966250
>>6966250
Fucking this

>>6959990
If enbys are real then how does sexuality work? Seen way too many "nonbinary" girls that are self-proclaimed lesbians or the Tumblr favorite, "gay,, uwu", at the end of the day you still have either a penis or a vagina and having a dyke undercut or conforming to male gender roles for the day (or even medically transitioning- what do they transition into?) won't change that

>>6973026
The statistic of trans people is already less than 1% of the world population. Intersex individuals are even fucking rarer. Even in those instances, surgeries will be performed on the infants so they can lead normal lives, which shrinks that number further.
It's an irrelevant and moot point, please shut the fuck up and stop using intersex people as a scapegoat because you suck at defending made up sexualities.
Go back to tumblr plz desu
>>
>>6973026
>>6973026
>asexed and intersex people exist.
Might as well not since how fucking scarce they are in the first place.
Shit nigger, most intersex get op at very young ages too. Stick your special snowflake terms up your inverted penis.
>>
File: i2lriEm1qksk74o1_250.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
i2lriEm1qksk74o1_250.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>6994750
Exactly.

And for my opinion, Pansexual are just faggot who make bi people transphobic because "muh bisexual boyfriend can't fuck a trans". My bi boyfriend fucked a transmen and he ddin't give a single fuck that it was a trans.

And Tumblr-faggot, plz don't make a rule about "rare people". Maybe you'll NEVER be able to meet a intersex person in your life because it's fucking rare.
>>
>>6959731
Lotta hate for a degenerate board.
>>
>>6993255
You're my hero, anon
>>
It's like being bisexual but it comes with a giant red flag that says "I am an annoying attention-whore."
>>
>>6966203
omg why are you so quiet it's so cute :D :D :D
>>
The way I've seen it portrayed is that they fall in love/lust with the person and not care about what their love/lust interest identifies as, genderwise.
>>
It depends on the person, but as I understand it, for bisexual people, gender/sex plays a part in their attraction. They may feel different forms of attraction towards males than females. For pansexual people, gender is not a part of their attraction experience.
>>
>>6959731
there isn't a difference, pansexuality is made up. you either like men, women, both or neither, and neither is asexual(i now begin my mitosis) so pansexual isn't real
>>
>>6973413
>>6973026
Intersexed/asexed people suffer a MEDICAL CONDITION, it's not a special-snowflake-gender! It has various severity degree's, some look physically like one sex, but have some internal differences that makes them sterile (infertility is very common among intersexed). Some can be much more affected and might need surgery to have a functioning genitalia - it can for instance affect urination. The condition can leave you quite weird down there and not very sexually functional (not able to penetrate, not able to be penetrated) and some of those affected can have a rough time with that and might require more surgery and hormones to try and correct things.
>>
In regards to many posts here: YES, some people use the term to further marginalize bisexuals, but many people use the term to mean love of the person rather than the genitals. It has less to do with what one is attracted to and more to do with how. Bisexuals go about their lives with genitals in mind. Be the person they fuck trans, they are still a man or woman in their eyes despite their identity.

The hate projected by some gays and Bisexuals is reminiscent of the same attitudes you have gotten from straight people. You refuse to acknowledge that other groups are fighting the same battle you fought and then think yourselves better or right when the logical thing to do is just accept them and cease perpetuating further hate.

Don't create more depressed fags the way straight people did to you. It's not a good look.

>7005481
Finally someone says this!
>>
>>6994750
>>implying transmen arent men/transwomen arent women

They aren't. They're biological women will always be biological women and biological men with always be biological men.
>>
Its a way to virtue signal that you're better than those transphobic bisexuals.
>>
File: 4L_NLpATAy3.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NLpATAy3.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>6959731
Its really simple:
Bisexuals like cis men and women
Pansexuals like everyone, men, women, mtf, ftm, exc.
>>
File: 16571386874687464546848965.jpg (32KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
16571386874687464546848965.jpg
32KB, 480x720px
>>7011225
>many people use the term to mean love of the person rather than the genitals
Thats everyone. Thats literally everyone in the world. A straight man loves his girlfriend, not his girlfriends tits. A gay man loves his boyfriend, not his boyfriends cock. Theyll experience SEXUAL feeling towards those body parts, yes, but the actual feelings of love and emotional attachment are directed at the person, not the reproductive organs.

>Bisexuals go about their lives with genitals in mind
Fuck. Off. You dipshit. This exact bullshit is why we dont need 'pansexuality'

>Im "PAN"! That means I love people for their MINDS instead of those SLUT BISEXUALS who only care about GENITALS and see everyone as a giant walking PENIS OR VAGINA. Im such a GOOD PERSON who accepts trans people for what they are not like those awful BIWHORES

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad.

>The hate projected by some gays and Bisexuals is reminiscent of the same attitudes you have gotten from straight people.

You are completely missing the fact that the only 'hate' here is coming from you. You are spreading harmful misinformation about an entire group of people who have done nothing to you. So lose the special snowflake mentality and cut the 'victim' bullshit while youre at it.

>>7012046
wrong
>>
>>7012046
>>6959731
when I think of Pansexuals I think of Rick from Rick and Morty or Deadpool
>I mean i would fuck men and women
>but I wouldn't mind fucking an alien being with five-heads either, i mean as long as they can give consent?
and what happened to Omnisexual?
>>
I consider my pansexuality to include interspecies sexuality (ie Dogfucking)
>>
>>6959731
Instead of grouping people in 'man' or 'woman', pansexuals categorize people in 'would fuck' and 'would not fuck'.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.