[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 53

File: tumblr_o65yalRiOa1u1kbnho1_400.gif (2MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o65yalRiOa1u1kbnho1_400.gif
2MB, 400x259px
→ Cis Lesbian General:
TFW NO GFt edition--W-why dont you have a gf /clesgen/?
Do you have a gf? How did you meet her? Do you plan to be together a long time? do you want to get married? Are you Uhaul?
What do you want to wear at your wedding?

if you need to draw attention to you not being Cis or lesbian, please see
>>>>/lgbt/bigen
>>>>/lgbt/mtfg

Some advice to keep this general decent:
Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking.
This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board.
Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
>>
>>6956601
I'm married to my studies and I don't like the circle jerking within my uni's LGBT societies. Also I prefer to stay indoors and drink red wine while reading and crying about not having a femme gf.
>>
File: maybe.jpg (34KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
34KB, 390x390px
>>6956601
I don't have a gf because I'm incapable of forming meaningful relationships and have crippling depression
>>
>>6956601
I got together with my first proper gf 3 weeks ago.
Met her at a bar where my friend work, I was drunk and we made out.
She is a huge flirt and i almost ditched her on our first two dates. She would see me leave and run to drag me back.

She is so fucking cheesy, it was annoying at first but it worked. I am too proud to admit it it to myself though... I'm falling pretty hard.
>>
>>6956661
>I'm incapable of forming meaningful relationships
iktf sis
>>
>>6956752
it's a little reassuring knowing that I'm not the only one
it still fucking sucks though

at least I can find comfort in the fact that I won't be this way forever...
>>
I think I like being single more than I like having a gf. Like, it's nice having a designated someone to do sexy things with regularly, and cuddling is great, but I'm not a huge fan all the hidden expectations and obligations of being in a relationship. I dunno, maybe I just need to find a really low maintainence gf.
>>
>at grandma's birthday party
>constantly almost start crying because I'm thinking about the ending of Umimachi Diary

Fuck, I hate crying for no apparent reason in public.
>>
>>6956766
>at least I can find comfort in the fact that I won't be this way forever...
W-what do you mean by that?
>>
>>6956719
>meeting girls at a bar

Hey normie slut, the door is that way

>>>/facebook/
>>
>>6956799
This place is full of normies now, we can only hope for a peaceful coexistence.
>>
>>6956797
Uh, I guess it only applies to me, but I've found myself constantly changing personality-wise and being unable to stick with something for a long time
(which is why I can't form meaningful relationships, I get bored of people too easily)

I've changed a lot in the past few years, and I will keep changing. For better or worse.
>>
>>6956799
Would mentionning that I was alone there help reduce my normie level?
Because I am pretty autistic senpai, and the friend that works there is my only friend.
>>
>>6956808
It's like we're the same person (but won't be for long).
I was worried you meant something more ominous.
>>
>tfw all ur hot coworkers want to hang out
>>
>>6956808
>Uh, I guess it only applies to me, but I've found myself constantly changing personality-wise and being unable to stick with something for a long time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

It's a common symptom of being a dyke. Probably has something to do with your role models, your mother figure, your ideal friend, the object of your vagina lust, and your ideal romantic partner are all the same person.
>>
You are all so gay I can't even
>>
>>6956821
Something ominous? Like suicide? I've thought about it, but I'm too much of a coward to actually do it though.
>>6956919
What? I don't have BPD. I only have like one of the symptoms.
>>
File: 19b.png (229KB, 516x333px) Image search: [Google]
19b.png
229KB, 516x333px
>>6956942
where do you think you are anon
>>
>>6956947
>I have an unstable personality
>and can't maintain social ties

Those are at least two symptos.

>I've thought about suicide

Yep, you are a 100% certified borderliner. Tell a psychologist. They'll say "duhh" and give you SSRIs.
>>
File: fuck.png (31KB, 754x483px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
31KB, 754x483px
>>6956960
...okay, maybe I have more than one, but still; aren't all those symptoms of depression too?
>>
>>6956972
They can possibly be, but in that case it is not as pervasive or paints such a complete picture. BPD and depression usually go hand in hand.
Are you sure you aren't anxious about abandonment? Don't you get paranoid that someone might dislike you, or lose interest if they care about you? Have you ever abruptly or clandestintely distanced yourself from someone else so they couldn't be the ones distancing themselves from you?
>>
>>6956821

Number three here!

>>6956919

But senpai there's a pretty clear distinction between the types of women who are objects of vagina lust, my ideal friend, and my mother figures.

I do tend to lust after female role models though tbqh.
>>
>>6956999
I'm pretty sure like at least half of the regulars here want to trib their moms.
>>
>>6956987
>Don't you get paranoid that someone might dislike you, or lose interest if they care about you?
is that not normal?
>>6956987
>Have you ever abruptly or clandestintely distanced yourself from someone else so they couldn't be the ones distancing themselves from you?
hmm. I think I might have once or twice
>>
>>6957013
>is that not normal?

lmao are you serious?
>>
>>6957023
yes, what's wrong with not wanting someone you love to leave you because of how fucked up you are?
>>
Vad är Sveriges bästa universitet?
>>
>>6957037
la verdad, no te entendí nada
>>
>>6956987
I'm not her. i was diagnosed with clinical depression, but i personally dont feel like its entirely accurate.
>Are you sure you aren't anxious about abandonment?
i am, and i definately feel like i've been abandones alot.
>Don't you get paranoid that someone might dislike you,
yes
>or lose interest if they care about you?
yes, but that has consistently happened to me with every friendship i've had.
>Have you ever abruptly or clandestintely distanced yourself from someone else so they couldn't be the ones distancing themselves from you
not exactly.
>>6956661
>>6956752
i have crippling depression, but i dont think i'm unable to form meaningful relationships. i just seem to form them or want to form them with shitty people who decide to go awol
but i could be wrong. i have a hard time being open with people, since sharing information makes me vulnerable, and its not like i want to make myself any weaker especially since i dont trust anyone, and since everyone ditches me eventually, if not right away. So i rather not have people running around with my secrets and private info.
>>
>>6957023
its not normal?
>>6957034
im with you, it seems like perfectly logical behavior and im pretty sure that most people think and feel the same
>>
>>6957044
I'm the anon pointing out it might be BPD, and I've been diagnosed with depression and social phobia myself. I am fairly certain that I am not a borderliner, althought I also get very insecure about bonds with other people, so I'm not saying your point isn't valid, but with all the other symptoms she is showing, it's likely that this is part of BPD rather than another disorder.
>>
>>6957007

Ew, I haven't heard anyone say anything like that.
Straight women have actual "daddies" and date much older all the time and no one says it's a mental disorder. People seem to only have issue with it or get all Freudian when the woman is the older one in the relationship.
>>
>>6957007
I don't want to trib my mom I just want her to accept me and care about me
>>
>>6957065
Just yesterday we had polls about how hot incest is in this gen.
>>
>>6957050
If you think paranoid anxiety is a logical and normal approach to forming relationships, you're bound to perpetuate your own depressive episodes. There are healthy alternatives to constant worrying.
>>
>>6957080
like...?
>>
File: waterfall.png (685KB, 595x594px) Image search: [Google]
waterfall.png
685KB, 595x594px
>>6957072

Yeah, like five people voted in each and only sister incest was acceptable iirc
Not to mention the chances of non-lesbian lurkers also voting.
>>
>>6957083
Confidence, fidelity, and tolerance for doubt. Panicking over the idea that someone might leave you does not actually help you maintain the relationship at all. Calm and careful attention to your and the other party's needs are the healthy way to approach this, especially since the paranoid mode of perception usually exaggerates problems. In the worst case, you will guilt the other person into staying in the relationship if you are paranoid about abandonment. They can weight down the relationship and create sore feelings, which in turn bolsters doubt.
You won't always know whether someone stilll loves you. That is and will always be the case, but that doesn't mean it's something you should panic about. You can always leave the house and get hit by lightning, or die in a car crash, or catch a deadly disease. Those are real possibilities, but responding to constant anxiety to them does not help you and rather simply cripples you. If you approach the relationship with a calm attitude, you will still be able to spot clues that the other person may lose interest, and you will be able to ask them about them without prejudice, which leads to a more open exchange. Fidelity means that you also trust the other person to pursue their own life without your constant attendance. This does not mean that you are going to be abandoned.
>>
>>6957072
It's less about loving your sister that way than just having lustful hate sex with her.
>>
>>6957062
>it's likely that this is part of BPD rather than another disorder.
thats reasonable.
idk i was just comparing. sometimes i wonder if clinical depression is an accurate diagnosis for me, but when i was being questioned i remember i didn't answer every question honestly, although I can't remember what non-truths I told so eh.
>>6957099
>>6957072
incest is gross
and so is fucking a parent.
Someone who is older? like the same age as your parents? sounds great in my book. but doing anything sexual with my mom or sister is fucking repugnant. I've thought about doing sexual things with my sister and those are disgusting intrusive thoughts man, idk who would think about that willingly.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11299023/
>>
File: 1473286366667.jpg (46KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1473286366667.jpg
46KB, 680x680px
>>6957119
>no "hot AND intimidating" option
>>
>>6957115
Calling your recurring thoughts disgusting is a common mode of denial for someone not honest with themselves.
It's fine, a lot of folks are attracted to their moms but would never do her even if she was sprawled wet and willing in their bed.
>>
>>6957103
well i wasn't thinking of romantic relationships exclusively i was thinking about friendships as well.

I can' actually say how much my thoughts and thinking patterns are expressed in my behaviour, but its not like i tell people i'm thinking those things; since in my view telling someone "i'm scared you're going to abandon me, or desert me" simply makes them more likely to do it.

just about every person who's told me that they "loved me" treated or treats me like shit, and if not they cut me out of their lives. So i think its absolutely logical and reasonable for me to be heavily worried or even paranoid.

That being said, analyzing my relationships with a third party usually begets the conclusion that i did little or nothing wrong, so i either have very bad luck or people are compelled to treat me like shit because the universe hates me. Not sure which.
>>
File: tumblr_n4suuzhOjp1r5e698o1_500.jpg (75KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4suuzhOjp1r5e698o1_500.jpg
75KB, 500x351px
>>6957127
i've never found my mother attractive. She's short, pale, her nose is big, and i hate her.
My sister has an ugly face, but a pretty great body, maybe 9/10.
I wouldn't consider myself attracted to either of them
>>6957126
this
>>
File: screaming.jpg (63KB, 736x621px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
63KB, 736x621px
>>6957119
>tfw tall but in the average range
>tfw no 6'+ gf to be the perfect height for my face to rest on her boobies when I hug her
>>
>>6957127
>Calling your recurring thoughts disgusting is a common mode of denial for someone not honest with themselves.

But some mental issues can actually lead to unwanted recurring thoughts that the person finds genuinely disgusting but they just can't help it
>>
>>6957139
>well i wasn't thinking of romantic relationships exclusively i was thinking about friendships as well.

All of that applies to friendships, too.

>just about every person who's told me that they "loved me" treated or treats me like shit, and if not they cut me out of their lives. So i think its absolutely logical and reasonable for me to be heavily worried or even paranoid.

That doesn't make it either logical or reasonable. It explains your thinking, but it does not justify it. Being wary or careful about relationships does not require you being paranoid.
>>
>>6957151
>tfw tall but in the average range
>tfw average

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>6957178

Both are true.
People are always commenting on how tall I am, but I'm only 5' 8".
>>
>>6957158
Sure, but in those cases the recommended route of therapy is to tolerate your thoughts without judgement, too. My educated guess is that anon qualified the "intrusive" thoughts as a way of convincing herself that they are invalid.
>>
>>6956601
I don't have a gf because I'm an 18 year old baby dyke that doesn't know how to talk to girls. Any advice lesgen?
>>
>tfw 6 feet
>tfw no tall gf to tower over everyone like queens
>>
>>6957181
>5'8"
well, thats slightly above average, or lowtier tall.
Models are tall, and the MINIMUM model height is 5'8" do take that as you will.
I'm 6'0" and i greatly prefer other tall women, but i wouldn't up and snub my nose at a 5'8" or 5'9" girl
>>
>>6956601
>>>6957181
Lucky assholes try being 5'5 and being exactly average but still feeling the uselessness of being short. Tallness is something to envy that's for sure
>>
>>6957188
Sign up for okcupid or some other dating site and let your profile do the talking for you
>>
>>6957207

Ey bb what's your cup size
>>
>>6956601
Because I'm in love with a straigth girl.
>>
>>6957224
but tall people stick out
>>
I'm 6'1" and I'm super shy although secretly I'm a huge slut and I want to push a short girl into my bed and make her squeal.
>>
>>6957291
>6'1
You're a big gal
>>
>>6957281
Don't short people attract more attention?
Example; I'm 5"6 and considered kind of tall-ish for my friend group (which consists of 5"3 and under) but our 4"11 friend gets ten times the amount of attention because she's small.
>>
>>6957302
For (you)
>>
>>6957291
Is this real? Is my short existence validated?
>>
>>6957315
People on the outliers stick out
Very tall or very short
Not the inbetweeners
You're tall amongst your friend group but average otherwise whereas 4'11" friend is objectively very short by any standard
>>
>>6957257
34B.
Why?
>>6957194
Tfw no gf
I keep getting turned down by the tall girls on OK Cupid, it's annoying as all get out
>>
>>6957411
But the city I live in his home to short people. My 4"11 friend is taller than both of her older sisters and several people we've known in high school.
Pretty much everyone here is tiny.
>>
>>6957430
What the fuck
Where do you live?
>>
File: schtroumpfshaut.jpg (154KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
schtroumpfshaut.jpg
154KB, 800x392px
>>6957430
>>
>>6957438
Live in a small city in Scotland.
>>6957455
Oh shit
>>
>>6956781
Or a friendo with benefitos
>>
Posted in wrong lesgen.

Basically, anyone know why the term "girl friend" is still in use amongst women? As in platonic friends who are girls.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11299619
>>
>>6957576
Repressed sexual urges.
>>
>tfw no gf
I just want a gf to molest
>>
>>6957666
Okay, Satan.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlM_EsgaET4
>>
>>6957768
Anon, I have to listen to enough retards like that at college.
>>
>>6957768
You know that she is basically presenting gender as a harmful social construct, right? I guess we really ARE hitler if we don't want to fuck transgirls.
>>
>>6957402

Tbh I'd also like a qt 4' 11" gf to carry around like a backpack.
>>
>>6957768
>"personally I'd like to abolish marriage for everybody"

Urgh

>"gender is ideological"

Ufh.

I believe dysphoria is probably a thing. Idk if it's a combination of biology and society or just one. I agree that you can't just decide to become a woman though and that it's dumb when they say "penis isn't a male trait" and shit. It's nice to hear a calling out of cotton ceiling shit and how a lot of it is sexist and regressive.

That woman has a big butt and hips mang.

I only watched because her voice sounds nice.
>>
>>6957843
Nah, because it's homosexuality. Not homogenderuality.
>>
>>6957991
Sex being a social construct is one of the core principles of her retarded diatribe.
>>
I have an fwb relationship with my college roommate. She's witty, funny and athletic but we're both too career oriented to actually try a relationship. Tbh we have a "relationship" of sorts but everything is more complicated than neural physics.

Anyway, she brought her one time slag over and banged her against the wall. I were kind of jealous but it was hot anyway. Following morning the slag was super awkward and run away very quickly. Now I can't stop thinking about having a third one in this little thing of ours. Not just for threesomes.
>>
>>6957978
> I agree that you can't just decide to become a woman though and that it's dumb when they say "penis isn't a male trait" and shit.

You'd be hard-pressed to find an explanation for that that isn't based in pre-scientific subjectivism. And by hard-pressed I mean it's not possible. The sexing and gendering of any physical features are rooted in subjective projection, whether they stem from innate or environmental origin.
>>
>>6957995
She straight up said that sex is biological and gender is sociological.

>>6958017
Sure, everything is a social construct if that's your po-mo worldview. The difference between blonde and brunette hair is a social construct by that willful logic.
>>
>>6958016

Ask her if you can be included, stupid.
The best time to be persuasive, btw, is right after you've fucked her and she's in a heady orgasmic stupor.
>>
>>6958025
>Sure, everything is a social construct if that's your po-mo worldview.

That's not what I said.

>The sexing and gendering of any physical features are rooted in subjective projection, whether they stem from innate or environmental origin.

Practice your reading comprehension, or they might force you to teach at college.
>>
>>6958031
She was a one time slut for her and I doubt she'll be back. Hence why I'm kind of thinking about checking the markets for my own toy girl and presenting her to my roommate.
>>
>>6958025
>The difference between blonde and brunette hair is a social construct by that willful logic.

Dude, there are literally cultures that use the same word for blue and green, and in South America you'll be considered white where you'd be considered black in North America. You have no fucking clue how little of your world view is based on your preconceptions.
>>
>>6957151
My girlfriend is about 5 inches taller than me and I go up to her boobs it's the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>6958035

How is that sentence not basically summarized as "gender and sex are social concepts"?

Yeah, the labels of "man" and "woman" are invented within the human mind. But so is every other term to describe physical differences. You can try telling people that race is similarly a social construct, but they're not going to be chill with the idea that someone can choose to be any race they want to be.

Your idea also pretty much derails the transgender notion of "I was meant to be the opposite gender because of body dysphoria/discomfort with having breasts or a penis".
>>
File: 0992.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0992.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>W-why dont you have a gf /clesgen/?
cos i'm ugly af
>>
>>6958084
>How is that sentence not basically summarized as "gender and sex are social concepts"?

Do you know what innate means? Do you know what environmental means?

> You can try telling people that race is similarly a social construct

But no one said that gender is a social construct.

>Your idea also pretty much derails the transgender notion of "I was meant to be the opposite gender because of body dysphoria/discomfort with having breasts or a penis".

No, it doesn't.
>>
>>6958106
You said that gender and sex are rooted in "subjective perceptions". That means it's a social construct.

Either someone feeling transgender is based on "I knew I was meant to be a woman because I hate my dick", in which case gender is based at least on consistent physical features that all biological women have, or it's based on "I knew I was meant to be a girl because I liked wearing dresses and playing with barbies", in which case gender is based on old-fashioned gender stereotypes that aren't even consistent with how biological women en masse express themselves.
I've never seen any transgender person able to explain why/how they feel like the opposite gender without using one of these two logic streams.
>>
>>6958093
Is that loli Ayn Rand? Why do all European Jewish women look the same?
>>
>>6958159
I said they are a subjective projection, not a subjective perception. Either way, that does not make it a social construct. Gender can be an innate psychological categorization, just like we instinctively categorize humans, animals, objects, and among those instinctively categorize them into family, tools, objects of affection, etc.. This does not have to be a societal process at all.

>
Either someone feeling transgender is based on "I knew I was meant to be a woman because I hate my dick", in which case gender is based at least on consistent physical features that all biological women have

That's wrong. Gender being an innate projection does not necessitate any specific gender feature to be gendered across the board for all people, nor does it prescribe any specific quality. It's fairly safe to say that the distinction of men being XY and women being XX is a purely societal projection since there is no instinctive way of knowing the shape of someone's chromosomes. The instinctive categorization of reproductive organs of intersexed people suggests that the categorization of sexual organs, if present and biological, is purely superficially morphological. The distinction of "real" vaginas and "constructed" or "intersexed" vaginas is a societal projection.

> or it's based on "I knew I was meant to be a girl because I liked wearing dresses and playing with barbies", in which case gender is based on old-fashioned gender stereotypes that aren't even consistent with how biological women en masse express themselves.

That's a fallacy on your behalf, not theirs. Knowing that you are trans because wearing dresses feels right does not mean that to them wearing dresses encompasses the entirety of gender. That is how they figured out they are trans. You can also figure out that someone is diabetic if they have uncommonly sweet urine, but that does not mean that having sweet tasting urine is the definition of diabetes.
>>
File: 1454302006696.png (369KB, 812x579px) Image search: [Google]
1454302006696.png
369KB, 812x579px
What the fuck, stop talking about trannies, that shit doesn't belong here.
>>
File: 10927.jpg (93KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
10927.jpg
93KB, 500x690px
>>6958191
>The distinction of "real" vaginas and "constructed" or "intersexed" vaginas is a societal projection.

You realize that "vagina" also includes the entire reproductive system, right?
I can't take what you're saying about male and female biology seriously when you can't even tell the difference between a vagina and a vulva.

I also think it seems desperate and grasping to try to use intersex people to make a point about transgenderism as if they aren't exceptions that prove the general rule. Black people can be born albino and have white skin and blonde hair, that doesn't make skin color an aracial trait.
>>
>>6958209
Post five more yuri hentais and I promise I won't reply anymore.
Bribe me with the good stuff senpai
>>
>>6958217
It seems like you are unable to respond to anything I say and choose to instead nitpick and meaningless superficialities.

>I also think it seems desperate and grasping to try to use intersex people to make a point about transgenderism as if they aren't exceptions that prove the general rule.

The point of intersexed people was the illustrate the distinction of innate vs. societal or socially learned projection. You're just diverting from the actual argument.
>>
>>6958165
anne frank, anon
>>
File: 1419045056848.jpg (912KB, 800x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1419045056848.jpg
912KB, 800x1212px
>>6958225
>implying you don't want me to get banned so you can keep replying to all the trannyshit
>>
File: 1424390549444.jpg (69KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
1424390549444.jpg
69KB, 938x477px
>>6958230
>tfw look like anne frank
>>
File: Absylonia1.jpg (82KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Absylonia1.jpg
82KB, 540x405px
>>6958229
It isn't a "meaningless superficiality" when you're discussing human biology while confusing the vagina for the vulva and trying to imply that a created vagina is the same as a natural one. Kinda lost me there f a m.

I could point out other things, like how you saying someone "finds out they're trans by being comfortable in dresses" doesn't contradict my point at all, but I don't want to clog up lesgen with tl;dr that no one really cares about.
>>
>>6958271
>It isn't a "meaningless superficiality" when you're discussing human biology while confusing the vagina for the vulva

Yes, that is a meaningless superficiality. "Vagina" is often used to describe the vulva in colloquial use. It's not a valid objection. That's like saying my argument is wrong for using the wrong past tense.

>trying to imply that a created vagina is the same as a natural one

I didn't. You're basing that on yet another stupid assumption.

I should really stop arguing with you anyway, because you are either too immature or too stupid to have an argument.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>6958291
>"Vagina" is often used to describe the vulva in colloquial use.

"Man/male" and "Woman/female" are often used to describe people with XY and XX chromosomes, respectively, in colloquial use. :^) It's not a valid objection to nitpick that I guess.

>distinguishing a real vagina from a created one is a societal projection

This is like breast implants vs. natural breasts. Fake breasts look like breasts but if there are implants underneath, everyone's gonna call them "fake breasts", even when they can retain manyof the functions of actual breasts.
>>
>>6958343
You're straining your fingers. I'm not arguing anymore. You're too much of a dumb cunt. Nothing you said is relevant to any of my arguments.
>>
File: 1463181156038.gif (2MB, 385x311px) Image search: [Google]
1463181156038.gif
2MB, 385x311px
>>6958359

You just can't accept that things you said contradicted other things you said constantly. You had no reasoned or consistent arguments. This is why people only accept transgenders on the basis of tolerance for your feelings but you're not actually convincing any thinking peoples.

>dumb cunt
This is how I can tell I've made you angry.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: KuGI8.gif (2MB, 331x165px) Image search: [Google]
KuGI8.gif
2MB, 331x165px
>>6958266
>tfw don't look like Anne Frank
>>
The girl I like is homophobic. Again yeahhhh, I must be very lucky.
>>
>>6958485

M-maybe she's homophobic because...she's secretly into girls!
Yeah, you should totally give her lots of lengthy hugs to create closeness and maybe she'll kiss you!
>>
>>6958485
>tfw no homophobic gf
>"anon, we can't, this is wrong"
>argument leads to hate sex
>she hates and loves you in equal measure
If only
>>
>>6958375
Dumb cunts being too stupid to see how dumb they are make me angry, yeah.
>>
>>6958504
One day, I will get to roleplay as a homophobe who hates how much she loves sex with her "not-gf". One day.
>>
>>6958499
She was saying how she's proud that her family is homophobic and do not accept fags.
Well we dont see each other that much and I'm a fucking human bean. It's better to give it up.

>>6958504
This only happen in mangas, sad
>>
because its hard to find girl who would like me just the way i am. not the girliest girl.
>>
>>6958642
Well, there's plenty of cuties who's got the shittiest taste ever and date obese and ugly butch dykes, so you still got a chance.
>>
>>6958642
>not the girliest girl.

Huh? Around here, even the ugliest and fattest of butches have a partner (usually a fat femme).
>>
>>6958543
Me too Anon, me too. And that'll be glorious day when it happens.
>>6958593
Sometimes I prefer fantasy over reality
>>
>>6958774
For me the only thing left is fantasy, so..
>>
>>6958797
Forgive me for asking, but depression or just general failing in life or both?
>>
>>6958874
Maybe both, or maybe I'm more despondent than usual.
>>
>>6958899

I never felt truly free until the moment I gave up on >tfwgf and accepted that I'll be alone forever anyway so I can just do whatever I want. It's very therapeutic.
>>
>>6958924
I've already accepted that. It is nice to have no expectations. But it's not only that anyway.
>>
I'm exhausted, horny and on the verge is suicide. If you see the few years ago me, punch that dumb bitch to the face and tell her to never go to medschool but to take engineering instead, so more time would be spared for shitposting.
>>
>>6959101
Also forgive my typos.
>>
>>6959101

You're probably still young so why not quit? Do you hate med or just think it's too hard?

>>6959001
>But it's not only that anyway.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>6959122
I love the subject but so much to study in so little time. Stress levels are high and soon I'll have to deal with actual patients and shit. Should have chosen dental school.
>>
File: chks.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
chks.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>6959137
Think about all the qts who you'll date whose eyes will light up when they hear you're a doctor or whatever. And all the extra money you'll have to spend. And if you ever get some weird illness you'll know what to do.
>>
>>6958734
>>6958739
well im not the ugliest :D and im not fat, its just im shy one and scared to talk to people. and i have short hair so alot of girls think of me that i am just boyish girl. i dont wear skirts, i wear hoodies and jeans only. i dont wear make up and all the other shit girls do to get attention.
>>
>>6959162
Yeah, become a gynecologist and get sued for sexual harrassment.
>>
>>6959162
>wanting to date a doctor
That's almost as bad as dating a man, Anon. We're smelly, tired and in debt. Also my libido is pretty low though I go full pervert when I'm in the mood. And I work antisocial working hours. So date an engineer or a scientist. Medicine is only for the professionals and that includes girlfriends.
>>
What the heck, let's be controversial and provocative.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11302617
>>
>>6959208

But you're also health experts and always know what's best for the health of you and your qt future gf and you'll probably have cute female patients who will swoon when you check their lung capacity and stuff. It's totally the life.

>>6959186
They do that to get attention from men. If you want attention from lesbians, butch is the best because everyone sees your gayness from a softball field away.
>>
>>6957188
There is no secret language to flirt, just talk and show yourself as an interesting person
>>
>>6959245
Unless it's common flu or equilevant, I'd never ever try to examine a family member. Also dating patients is wrong.
>>
>>6959245
Yea well we dont have such thing as 'lesbian bars' or some kind of community of lesbians in this country.
>>
>>6959276

Two people on here are dating and/or flirting with their dentists.

They don't think it's wrong, anon.
>>
>>6959353
That's why I'm specialising in surgery(hopefully)

Because I dread the day some /lesgen qt comes for something mundane and starts to flirt. I respond to the flirting by unleashing all my sexual frustration and we have sex.
>>
>>6959373

Make your existence into a real-life Grey's Anatomy subplot, anon, please.
But only if you confess to lesgen later.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x724px
Tell me about your "oh shit she likes me back" moments, if you've had them.
>>
i'm single because i'm not very cute and also i'm a shutin and never meet other fem lesbians
the only lesbians i ever meet are super butch or so far in the closet i can't tell
i just want a qt gf to play vidya with
>>
/wowg/ here

girls are fucking disgusting
>>
>>6959468
Oh dear, you must have a severe medical fetish or a doctor fever. Become a nurse so you can offer your body for all the stressed female doctors.
>kind of wanting to date qt nurses
>>6959482
Back in the high school I hooked up with my crush in the prom afterparty. After that we became sickening sweethearts for a few years.
>>
>>6959511

World of warcraft players thinking girls are disgusting is natural selection, basically.
>>
>>6959548
>talking about natural selection
>while being gay
>talking down to social shut ins while discussing your fucked up sexuality on a 4CHAN BOARD

??????????????????????????? Are all lesbos this retarded? Or just the ones that browse /lgbt/?
>>
>>6959564
please go away, i came over here because you guys told me to and now you followed me here to bully more just go away and leave the qt lesbians alone
>>
File: ctC0nG2.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ctC0nG2.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>6959564
But many of us raise qt families with our wives anon :^) Compared to wow boys who have zero wives.

>>6959580
You sound sweet, anon. Are you a cute lesbian?
>>
>>6959564
Do you have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder? Because you 'sound' like someone who has adhd.
>>
>>6959594
cute is pretty subjective but yes i'm a lesbian
>>
>>6959606
Well good. Then I can eat you out and make you addicted to sex so you start doing things that are worthy of your life instead of playing neverending video games and socializing with pisscup nerds like >>6959511
>>
File: onoderablush.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
onoderablush.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>6959674
>I can eat you out and make you addicted to sex
o-ok
>>
>>6959482
My current girlfriend used to be just a friend I would jokingly flirt with. At first she just wouldn't stop me, so I was pushing the bar, seeing how far I could go. Eventually she started flirting back.

alsoshehadaboyfriendandtheybrokeupbecauseofmeandIwouldfeelbadiftheguywasevenanygoodandtheyonlydatedforlikeamonthanyway.
>>
File: [email protected] (124KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
THE.iDOLM@STER.full.1490170.jpg
124KB, 780x600px
>>6959674
I'll give you at least seven orgasms a day, but only on the days you promise to go outside, exercise, and NOT play pc games (certain console games are o-k)
>>
>>6959702 pfft when will I learn to quote
That was for >>6959688
>>
File: kissu.jpg (166KB, 752x409px) Image search: [Google]
kissu.jpg
166KB, 752x409px
>>6959702
aww pc games are fun though
but that offer sounds really tempting, i wish i could take you up on it
why can't i know any qt lesbians irl
>>
File: no point.jpg (69KB, 534x792px) Image search: [Google]
no point.jpg
69KB, 534x792px
>>6959732
>why can't i know any qt lesbians irl
Because you spend too many hours playing /vg/, probably.

Sure they're fun, but as fun as sex? As fun as a girlfriend? As fun as boob cuddles? These are the questions you must ask yourself, new anon.
>>
File: soleil sad sweating.png (54KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
soleil sad sweating.png
54KB, 256x256px
>>6956601
I don't have a gf because my last one fucked me up really bad mentally and I'm afraid I might develop a phobia of women altogether.

Basically, I was head over heels in love with her but after we had a major fight she was convinced I was a terrible person and just neglected me, eventually dumping me after calling me a "self centered asshole" and ignoring me for several days.

I'm also really isolated and distant with most people...I don't know what it is, but it feels like a lot of people are from another planet and I can't relate to them no matter how much of an effort I make. I'm nineteen and I have no irl friends I can hang out with because I have to work especially hard to maintain my scholarship. Even then most of my friends are dudes.

>tl;dr I'm scared of girls, mentally damaged and I have no friends. typical 4chan story ;_;
>>
>>6960147
what did u do tho?
>>
>>6960147
>it feels like a lot of people are from another planet and I can't relate to them no matter how much of an effort I make
Iktf. I've managed to collect a handful of people I can relate to but it took a lot of searching.
>>
>>6960216
How, tell me how!
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
Whats wrong with all the y chromosomes posting in a thread thats supposed to be for cis lesbians.
>>
>>6960242
Making an effort to talk to people whose writing caught my eye got me some online friends, the irl ones are more luck-based. I keep forcing myself to socialize with different groups irl and sometimes they produce a friend or two. Then they move away and I have to start over.
>>
File: shiori juri.png (178KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
shiori juri.png
178KB, 480x640px
>>6960185
I was...legitimately a piece of shit to her. You know Shiori from Utena? I was her Shiori, she was my Juri.

I felt like I didn't deserve her time because she was so perfect. Had a ton of different hobbies, and she was great at ALL of them, while my physical and mental ailments keep me barely functioning.

So she dumped me for a while, which was such a huge wakeup call for me that I kind of developed temporary anorexia? I lost a ton of weight and I was determined to change and become less hateful.

So after a while, I confront her and apologize, knowing full well that I didn't deserve forgiveness, and that I shouldn't expect it after all I'd done.

She takes me back technically, but not emotionally. The ensuing neglect was a much worse abuse than I ever gave her, honestly.
For the next few months I would give it my all, while she gave none. Maybe I deserved it. Maybe she was wrong, too. But I know that we were both hurting like hell.

But that doesn't excuse some of the other things she's done to me, either. Like actively discouraging me from taking on new hobbies, admitting to manipulating me so that she wouldn't have to deal with my feelings, or just shrugging me off when someone I trusted tried to molest me.

God, I...I really hate her now. Which is a shame. I saw the whole nine yards with her, no matter how tough it was.
>>
File: 200.png (103KB, 260x244px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
103KB, 260x244px
>>6960328
Don't compare her to Juri-senpai. Juri-senpai is flawless best waifu material. Your ex is nothing like Juri-senpai and you should FORGET ABOUT HER
>>
>>6957568
I don't meet many people keen for that kind of thing, but yeah that might be ideal.
>>
Are straight girls real, or are they just brainwashed lesbians?
>>
>>6960603
Studies are pending. Preliminary data has scientists guessing that there are at least three (3) straight girls. It is too early to speculate if these numbers are too high.
>>
>>6960603
All women are lesbian or bi. Some of them just don't know it yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x504px
Tfw your mom loves you unconditionally but is still uncomfortable with you being gay and keeps projecting her own fantasy of your future.
>going for a walk with my mom
>"when you have kids of your own, blah blah blah"
>"you know I'm almost definitely going to adopt, we've talked about this"
>"I know, but I want you to give birth too"
>"If/when I end up with a woman, I don't think I'm going to want to go through in vitro fertilization"
>.............. "It's uncommon to see these types of flowers in the city. They remind me of the countryside."
>>
>>6961015
I like this <3
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Know-if-Your-Date-is-Transgender
>>
>>6962297
>mfw this article is "you can't and you better fuck them anyway you shitlord"
>>
>>6961256
That makes me happy to hear! Can I ask why you like it?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11305779
>>
>>6962336
>If you do not accept transgender people, mention it clearly without elaboration.[1] For example, "Just so you know, I don't like trans/LGBT people. If that's a dealbreaker for you, you should walk away." This way, you don't trick a trans person into feeling comfortable with you, and they (and any trans allies) can walk away. Don't elaborate on your feelings; you might really hurt them, and/or have a drink thrown in your face.

Can you not read?
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x1048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x1048px
>>6962297
I just went down the gay wikihow rabbit hole and hooooboy.
Pictured: lesbians scheming with their familiars on how to defeat each other in battle?
>>
>>6962433
Ohhhh boy, if you knew where I went today.
Only one which was relatable was this - http://www.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend-When-You%27re-Autistic
>>
Enjoy
https://youtu.be/RkZLl1CUT9s
>>
File: HahaNO.gif (303KB, 245x147px) Image search: [Google]
HahaNO.gif
303KB, 245x147px
even the lesbian thread can't help but shit on other parts of LGBT

I hate being even remotely related anyone on this board, I will kindly fuckoff back to my homeboard
>delet this opinion!!
>>
>>6962528
stay there
>>
>>6962528
FtM and MtF threads typically don't shit on anyone but themselves.
>>
>>6961015
are you me? my mom accepts my rampant lesbianism perfectly fine but she almost cried when i told her i wasn't planning on having children. it's a subject i can't even talk about around her.

my family has such a violent history of mental illness and blood diseases and heart problems, there's no way i'd ever pass my genes along, or really want to be put in charge of a child's development. i fucking love my mom and knows she accepts me fully 99.9%...but that one little 00.1%...shit sucks. really makes you feel you'll never really be good enough.
>>
>dont have a gf because i live in the fucking country and there's no god damn gays
>>
>>6959482
had a secret crush on this girl.. one day she joked about us being wives and then i was like.. i'm gonna hold you to that. and then we made jokes about being wives like every day and then eventually ended up as actual girlfriends but we broke up. i still love her to death but im not sure if she loves me back now (we are good friends still)
>>
well lesgen, >>6955749
>>6956047 here, went to go hang out with the local gorl i was developing a crush on. went to go get milkshakes and turns out whoops, shes bi. would not stop talking about all the dick shes gotten and all her (male) hookups. disappointed to say the least. wonder where that 'liking girls too' thing comes into play.

oh well, LD crush skyped me to tell me how much she missed me during work today anyway

anyone else with an insufferable long distance crush?
>>
File: 1471815711223.jpg (111KB, 570x798px) Image search: [Google]
1471815711223.jpg
111KB, 570x798px
If you had the chance to live anywhere without any hassle (political and economical), where would it be ?
>>
>>6962796
>shes bi. would not stop talking about all the dick shes gotten
It's a running gag at this point. Bi with a preference for women are so rare even finding a rich as fuck and beautiful single lesbian would be easier.

>>6962890
Prague. Beautiful city, people are mostly chill and nice, plenty of beautiful girls, plenty of lesbians.
>>
>>6962416
that doesn't support my preconceived notions therefore it is incorrect, sorry!
>>
File: soleil laughing.png (54KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
soleil laughing.png
54KB, 256x256px
>>6960462
You made my night with that post, anon. I think it's finally time to get over her, yeah. I'm glad that I'm not crazy for thinking so.

So thanks!!! Really, it means a ton!
>>
>>6962395
I believe it's because i go threw this all the time. But at the same time i feel exactly like the picture you posted.
"I am lesbian" i mean it's just that simple.
In the truest sense of the phrase.
>>
I have a surgery tomorrow and I'm kind of scared but also relieved. Hopefully there will be cute nurses to take away my pains
>>
>>6959482
I confessed and she rejected me after admitting she wasn't interested, so we stayed close friends. I asked everyone we hung out with to confirm my suspicions she was giving me mixed messages and that it wasn't just me. She got super angry that I was asking and not being "a true friend" for "gossiping about her" and blocked me on everything

A few weeks ago, after blocking me for six months she admitted she had gotten angry because I was seeing someone new and didn't know how to explain that after she had so nastily rejected me, she DID have feelings for me. She messaged me just to try to be friends again, but I've secretly been harboring feelings for her but didn't want to feel hurt (yay disassociation).

It was a giant shock to me to hear "I was jealous and I do like you... it's why I left".

We're dating now. I love her. I love her so much, I want to marry her...
>>
>>6963322
Good luck and good on you for being brave enough to get healthy, anon. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
>>
Are interracial lesbian couples common or are they just a fantasy/myth?
would you date a black girl cisgen?
>>
>>6963982
Not a myth but a meme.
>>
>>6963997
Redpill me on black lesbiana
>>
>>6962890

I'd live in a wealthy town near a beach and spend my days pretending to be a hobo living in a box by the ocean. I'd hand out $100 bills to anyone who was nice to me.
>>
>>6964010
Lesbian are pretty fucking small minority and interracial dating means dating even smaller minority inside a minority. Inside that small minority within a minority you must find a suitable partner. So yeah, a meme.
>>
>>6963322

What kind of surgery?

>>6963982

Yeah I would. I saw The Purge Election Year last night, thought the crazy bitch with the buns was a cutie.
Apparently it's slightly more common to have gay interracial couples than straight. It also seems like lesbian couples on TV are disproportionately interracial.
>>
>>6964061
Yea i see openly gay interracial couples everywhere
especially /fit/ middle aged british couples who appear to be incredibly wealthy, the black guy is bald
>>
>>6963982
Of course! Anyone who makes my heart skip is gf material. <3
>>
>>6963982
I've seen ONE interracial lesbian couple. They were adorable. I hope they're still together. And yeah anon I'd date any race, I honestly don't care.
>>
>>6964061
I have a tumor.
>>
File: 198.png (387KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
387KB, 628x353px
>>6964182
Is it benign or malignant?
Man, surgery sucks but I bet you'll be glad to have that thing out of you.
>>
>>6964301
I know that my great shitposting career will stop for a while, but this is my best chance.

Also I had to google the terms but it's the benign one(?). I just want that fucker out of my body for good.
>>
>>6964319

>it's benign
Well that's good at least anon!
You'll be back to shitposting in no time!
>>
>>6964440
Hopefully I shall. Also I made myself I promise that if I survive this shit I'll get a gf.
>>
>>6962939
totally feel like i wasted my time too. i have no problem with actual bi girls but once she started talking about how gross vaginas were i just tuned out. okay, yeah, sure.

wish i knew some butches or something so i don't have to play homo guess who.
>>
>>6963982
i'm mexican and have dated almost exclusively (though not on purpose) white women so...common for me?
>>
>>6964571
>tfw no Hispanic gf
>>
>>6964571
Puerto Rican here, same with me and white women. My current gf half chilean though.
>>
>>6964559
>butches
Well, the most butch looking girls are actually straight where I work and live so you can't even rely on it anymore.
>>
>>6964583

>tfw hispanic
>tfw not curvy

Why live this life
>>
>>6964598
Are you a skinny Hispanic? If so I'm marrying you.
>>
>>6964596
Middle-aged soccer moms or young hipsters?
>>
>>6964616
24~years old girl, and the other one is 33/34. Also another one who's 50 or so, with a kid and a husband, but she always gave me weird looks.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 508x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 508x341px
For those who have problems with bi girls for whatever reason, would you date a bi girl who has never had a boyfriend and/or if you were her first relationship?
>>
>>6964605

Yay, I'm getting married.
Are you gonna wear a dress or a tux, wifey?
>>
>>6964639
>her first relationship
Of course, because everyone knows bi girls stay with women, especially if that's their first relationship.
>>
>>6964650
I'm femme so it's a dress for me. Also we must adopt a kitten before our wedding or this marriage isn't going to work.
>>
File: 1468418639370.jpg (7KB, 236x183px) Image search: [Google]
1468418639370.jpg
7KB, 236x183px
>>6964688
Can it be one of those droopy-eyed flat-faced ones? I've always wanted one of those.
>>
>>6964706
Of course! Though I'm secretly a big pervert and I'd probably want you everyday desu
>>
File: 1468833851634.jpg (29KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1468833851634.jpg
29KB, 720x540px
>>6964732

Well of course wifey, if we weren't having sex for at least one hour every day (five on weekends), I'd think our marriage was failing.
>>
>>6964792
I think we'll have an awesome marriage and we should post cute pictures of us kissing to make /Lesgen jealous
>>
>>6964792
>>6964801
Lel silly anons
>>
>>6964801

We don't even have to take pictures, let's just invite all of lesgen to come to our wedding.
>>
>>6964834
I can always dream you know?
>>6964840
>lesgen wedding
Probably a cute one
>>
>>6964864
If that where to ever happen and i got invited. I would soooooo go to it. Like i don't even care where in the world it would be. I would sooooo go.
>>
>>6963322
Wishing you a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.
>>
>>6964880
I'd make you a bridesmaid then
>>
>>6964864
>Probably a cute one

Super cute.
I bet lots of anons would find qt lesbian gfs there. Then they would get married and we would be invited. It would be like starting a circle of happy lesbian wives.
(The "Circle of Wife", you might say.)

Then lesgen would die because everyone knew each other irl so we would call and text and skype instead and become great lifelong friends.
>>
>>6964914
You're so positive and optimistic that I'm going to kidnap you if you don't marry me
>>
>>6964914
"the circle of wife" is the best thing I've heard all day
>>
>>6964639
not if i was her first. did it before and ended up being the lesbian phase. never had a boyfriend though, it'd really depend on the person and how promiscuous she was.
>>
>>6964598
im both. ill pityfuck you anon.
>>
>>6964933
How can I not be positive and optimistic when I clearly have the best fiancee anyone could ever have?
>>
>>6964986
Flatterer
>>
>>6965023
Nope, it's the truth. You're mine, so you're the best.
>>
>>6965053
You're too cute and we should probably stop before I actually fall in love with you. Rest of /Lesgen is getting diabetes
>>
>>6962433
>dog girls

NEVER
EVER
>>
>>6965066
Okay, anon, just one more thing.
I wish we were lying on the couch watching TV and cuddling, with my head buried in the crook of your neck.
That is all.
>>
>>6965105
Me too Anon, me too.
>all the best girls are a fucking ocean away
Just me fucking luck
>>
>>6965084
cat lesbians are the worst.

enjoy your toxoplasma gondii.
>>
>>6965084
That hurt :(
I lub dogs
>>
>>6964892
Uuuh i think i would look silly in a dress.
>>
File: 995.png (1MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
995.png
1MB, 896x504px
Who else is watching?
>>
>>6957291
oh my god yes please

PLEASE

i have to avert my eyes from the tall goddesses on campus because its too much
>>
>>6964880
HEY S you're invited to my wedding
how about that
oh yeah I forgot to mention that the person I'm marrying is youuu
>>
>>6965586
I will, when its on. Dont care for the prejerk
>>
>>6956972
Aren't most of those to some degree just part of the human condition?
>>
>>6957034
It's not wrong to want to avoid it, but being paranoid about it actually happening is not healthy OR normal.
>>
>>6956645
That's how all the boys over at /v/ feel, only exchange studies with games, and red wine with water.
>>
>>6957291
Hello Undyne.
>>
>>6957291
I need you in my life

5'1 is too short?
>>
>>Sitting back working on making a Yuri RPG game.
>>Thinking of some ideas.
>>Hotcocoa with marshmellows in it on my desk.
>>Cat purring in my lap.
>>Listening to some good music.
What've you all done today?
>>
>>6965871
I woke up, went to work, and I'm still at work. I spent a little time shitposting on /v/ because it's easy to trigger them into fighting each other over shit like Metal Gear Solid and Dark Souls builds.
>>
>>6965871
>typical class grind
>saw a qt girl with short hair in the dining hall
>losing chess against the computer because my therapist says I need a hobby
>working on two essays
>>
>>6965871
Spent some time looking for a good yuri rpg game but I couldn't find any.
>>
>>6965871
A qt goth barista smiled at me. She wants the v right?
>>
File: sqvee.jpg (51KB, 900x485px) Image search: [Google]
sqvee.jpg
51KB, 900x485px
Maddow is a mega-qt.
>>
would you date a girl if she wasn't a Hillary supporter?
>>
>>6965969
She so wants the v.

Here's what you do:

Find your state's rarest black onyx carved skull. Write your phone number in your own blood on parchment and tie it to the skull with a wicca bracelet from hot topic. Toss it straight through the window of the coffeehouse. If it strikes her in the head, it means you're going to marry her.
>>
>>6966063
Sure.
>>
>>6966063

If she was apolitical, sure. If she actively supported any of the either three candidates, probably not, because I think they're all humongous kooks.
I'd hatefuck a Republican, but stay away from libertarians at all costs.
>>
>>6966108
>but stay away from libertarians at all costs
Why?
>>
>>6966063
I just don't want to date someone who unironically supports Trump
>>
>>6965902
Sounds fun.
>>6965908
I used to be good at chess, now I'm horrible.
>>6965961
Making a simple RPG Maker MV medieval fantasy one. I'll build the whole base of the game then go over it all with better tilesets ect.
>>6965969
Fuck her on a famous dead lesbians grave under the moonlight.
>>
>>6965961
Didn't people like Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle?
Never played it myself but I remember people talking about it.
>>
>>6966124
Every single person I've ever met who was vocal about their libertarianism made it seem like their libertarianism was based on:

1. Hipsterdom, wanting to be less mainstream. They typically take a superior-to-thou attitude as a result.
2. Being displeased with any actually vetted candidates so they pick one that isn't vetted, based largely on blurbs they read on his/her website
3. They're the conspiracy theorist radicals who whine about communism, fascism, and similar buzzwords without really knowing what they mean. They brag about being an ~anarchist~ and wanting to tear down the government but never say what they'll replace it with. They're very against things but never actually have plans of their own, which just make them seem like whiners.

Not to mention that the actual libertarian/3rd party candidates they support are always kooks and radicals.
>>
>>6966215

Every single libertarian i've met too. They act like they're really clued up about politics when they have a woolly understanding of anything they mention and bullshit the rest.
>>
>>6965586
so much fucking cancer
>>
>>6966197
Yeah I just took an ELO test and found out I'm practically retarded at chess. I got a 1400, and when I barely had learned the game I was playing at 1600.
>>
Christ guys
>be me
>cute new girl works with me
>decide I'll try to get to know her
>2 weeks go into this because we both work part time
>find out she's straight
>also find out she's super boring and we have almost nothing in common
>she's so much cuter when she's not talking
I almost wanna ask if she's ever dated anyone who wasn't boring.
>>
>>6966432
There's nothing worse than this.

There's a girl in my group of friends who's absolutely attractive, men and women love her... except she's super boring. She'd be someone I'd love to makeout with but shes just...

got nothing going on up there.
>>
>>6956601
>Do you have a gf?
Fiance
>How did you meet her?
Wouldn't you like to know ;)
>Do you plan to be together a long time?
Uhh.. yeah
>Do you want to get married?
See above
>Are you Uhaul?
For all intents and purposes
>What do you want to wear at your wedding?
No clue, a dress probably
>>
>>6965586
Currently watching.
Trump is such a fucking liar. I was watching that fucker say some of the things he said.
>>
Why don't I have a GF?
>because she left me
>a few months ago
>we were together for years
>and shes already dating again..
>dating a guy at that

Bi girls with commitment issues. Why.

Literally worse then straight girl crushes.
>>
>>6966884
You'll get over her. People break up a lot older than you are and still find better people.
>>
>>6966583
He was more truthful than Hillary.
>>
>>6967018

Every fact-checker will disagree. Thanks for reminding me to go and laugh at how triggered /pol/ must be right now, though.
>>
>>6966063
If she supports a third party candidate or doesn't support Clinton because of her actual knowledge of Clinton's political life, sure. Trump supporter? N O P E.

>>6967081
Every fact checker does disagree. Can't believe the number of literate (?) on /pol/ who whole heartedly believe that Trump won the debate. I know nothing on the internet should surprise me anymore but goddamn.
>>
I've been thinking a lot about being gay and it's all got me guilty. My mom's not doing too hot and while she never gave me shit for it I know she doesn't like me being gay. I've been thinking about how it's going to be when I have to bury her, which might be soon or in ten years. Time will tell. Well I've been writing a song or something I dunno. I'll just share it.

>Bring your shovels bring your old
>Bring your gold and bury them bones
>Dig for love and dig for spite
>Dig for laughter dig for fright

>Whatchyu gunna think while you
>Bury them bones
>Bury them bones in your own dug hole
>Knocking on the roof the ol' devil
>Whatchyu gunna think while you
>Bury them bones

I don't know I'll work on it and play my shitty old guitar to it. Anyone have any advice on wording or something?
>>
>>6967139

You shouldn't feel guilty for someone else not liking something that a) you can't control and b) that's pretty harmless.

Also, it's kinda hard to judge a song without hearing the melody or anything. Sing it on vocaroo for us.
>>
>>6967218
Can't tonight. People are sleeping.

Her and me have a close relationship but she's always unloaded her stress on me. It's kind of my role to feel guilty. Been doing it since I was a kid. I guess that's its own issue, but yeah, it's carved on my bones.

On a brighter note, the "pride" (hate that term, it seems too conceited) group at my college is kind of nice. Cute femme girls with short hair and most of them aren't teenagers. After all the horror stories I've heard I'm pleasantly surprised. Might finally find a college girl worth more than a fug.

How you doin anon.
>>
>>6958266
Why can't I find a qt short jewish girl to love?
>>
>tfw I have a gf with abs
Feels good girl
>>
>17 years old
>out and proud
>has a girlfriend who is the same
>full family and school support
>looks and acts like any other 17 year old femme girl but very confident in self
you know what i think the world is going to be ok, good things happen, well girls like her make me want to believe anyway
>>
File: capture.png (3KB, 261x100px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
3KB, 261x100px
lesgen is this a normal response or is there potential here
>>
>>6968334
16yr old detect
>>
>>6968363
lol
>>
what's the difference between queerplatonic and platonic

what's making two hetros being friends queer?
>>
File: 1474927764515.jpg (21KB, 405x570px) Image search: [Google]
1474927764515.jpg
21KB, 405x570px
>>6968387
Wrong thread retard

Why would we know this dumblr shit
>>
>>6968334
That's a normal response. You need to take the joke route and casually mention lgbt in convos to suss her out. The joke route is cuddling and even groping as a 'joke' but this only works if you actually have good social skills and they're a little drunk.
>>
>>6964792
tfw married to a man. I'll never get to experience this. Why live?
>>
>>6968415
That picture is giving me nightmares.
>>
File: 2016-09-27 03.30.42.png (21KB, 455x275px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-27 03.30.42.png
21KB, 455x275px
>>6968427
this is long distance, how do i translate that over?
>>
>>6968507
dear god this is so cringey

Let me help you out. Take a photo that's somewhat lewd and ask how it looks / if something looks good enough for 'some girl' you like

Go from there. I'm helping you with your asperger's at this point and expect payment btw. thanks
>>
>>6968091
>tfw no athletic gf with ass and small boobs
>tfw no flat chest gf
>tfw no gf at all
Life is cruel and harsh
>>
>>6958068
>>6958068
>My girlfriend is about 5 inches taller than me and I go up to her boobs it's the best feeling in the world.

how does that work for her?
im into this girl but shes only about boob height and it makes me kind of uncomfortable, the height different between us and i dont know how to manage it.
like, kissing is awkward, and i can't spontaneously kiss her, since there is so much bending over.

the last time i saw her, i went for a hug, and i think she may have been trying to kiss me, but i couldn't tell, since she's so much shorter. its like we can't kiss standing up unless we're "planning" to, if that makes sense.

This question is open to everyone btw
>>
>>6962562
>my family has such a violent history of mental illness and blood diseases and heart problems
you its funny because im pretty sure alot of my health genes are trash, and yet I still want to have biological children.
i assume any kids i have will be attractive and smart, but also mentally ill as fuck, if they live long enough to not kill themselves
>>6962939
>Bi with a preference for women are so rare
uhh
im bi with a preference for women....and most of the girls i've dated/almost or wanted to date were also bi....with a preference for women.
i dont think its as rare as its made out to be.
>>
>>6968573
Literally what foreheads are for you kiss her forehead whenever you feel like it. When you want to get more intimate you take hold of her head with both hands tilt it back 45 degrees bend over and plant one on her lips.
You are the alpha lesbian because you are tallerso you have to be sexually and kissily assertive
>>
>>6964061
>>6964030
i think both of you used interracial one of the times you meant "intraracial"
>>6963982
its annoying as fuck when lesgen makes it seem like black people are the only non-whites that exist, and that when its assumed that everyone is white. you could have just asked if "you'd date outside of your race"

anyway, i'm black, and i've only dated white girls. I'm happy to date anyone like>>6964136
said. i've been lucky enough to happen upon /not trash/ white women multiple times though. most white people are gross for a number of reasons.
>>
File: 2fast4u.gif (62KB, 480x215px) Image search: [Google]
2fast4u.gif
62KB, 480x215px
Lesgen is so slow. Cum on step it up, fagets.
>>
>>6968602
Also if she wants to kiss you she needs to dug on your hand like a little girl and be ready with her head tilted upwards eyes closed and lips puckered ready for you to notice her and kiss
>>
>>6968604
>most white people are gross for a number of reasons
For example?
>>
>>6966450
>>6966432
attractive people dont have to be interesting, and usually aren't.
>>
Has anyone here ever succeeded in corrupting a straight girl?
>>
>>6968602>>6968612
>You are the alpha lesbian because you are tallerso you have to be sexually and kissily assertive
FUCK
well, i guess i better start practicing.

funnily enough, i tried to forehead kiss her and she leaned back/pulled me in lol. but that time we were talking about kissing, so she was ready so to speak.
>Also if she wants to kiss you she needs to dug on your hand like a little girl and be ready with her head tilted upwards eyes closed and lips puckered ready for you to notice her and kiss
this made me wet actually, why.

So........if i'm the alpha does that mean i need to like, be the one to plan dates and ask her out and etc etc?
>>
>>6968617
Probably some black lives matter muh white trash white people don't was and we wuz keengs and sheeeeyt tumblr nonsense.
>>
>>6956617
>>
>>6968617
i'll try to be concise.
to start, most white people period are racist, and ignorant. Thats unappealing to me for obvious reasons. its also annoying at best or frustrating at worst. White women are usually less obnoxious than straight white males, but women are less obnoxious than men in general really.
And even if the girl is okay, i still have to contend with her family...and her friends--most people just aren't worth all that.
Appearance-wise the /average/ white woman is kind of bottom of the barrel. i googled average white girl and this is the first result. A celebrity example is J. Law This girl isn't attractive to me in the slightest. and if you go to a college campus or anywhere in the south or the midwest and view the average white woman.......5/10s...6/10s...I can do better. (and the UK seems to be even worse)

Its mainly those two reasons. there is ancillary shit related to both of those points, but there not worth trying to explain.

Now, i will be fair and say the girls i've dated were 7s or 8s appearance-wise, but obviously personality makes up for alot (although a few people i look back and think WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!)
its mainly the 'they're racist and stupid' thing though. I'd put up with bullshit from Arizona Muse or Amber Heard or Angelina Jolie or Emma Stone[actually Emma is a 'maybe"]

the other post that replied to you illustrates my point.
>>
File: 563563hhb.jpg (503KB, 1005x1026px) Image search: [Google]
563563hhb.jpg
503KB, 1005x1026px
>>6968595
All the bi girls me or my collegues/circle of friends knew were mostly exclusively sucking dicks, so bi girls going for women are not really common. But at least you're dating other bi girls, so it's less of a problem when one of you decide she misses men.

>>6968634
Straight girls are shit. If one of those bitches flirts with me again, I swear I'll slap her face.
>>
>>6968659
>most white people period are racist, and ignorant
>white woman is kind of bottom of the barrel
Not the anon you're replying to, but the same goes the other way around for everything you said. Black people are the least appealing to me, and I've never met a black girl I'd call beautiful.
Different strokes and all.
>>
>>6968680
i said "average white woman". that qualifier is very important to what i said.

your beauty standards are rooted in eurocentricism and racism, but i'm not going to attempt to this conversation here since i know what the result will be.
>>
>>6968686
>eurocentricism and racism
Yeah, better stay in your stereotype of the evil, stupid and racist white people who can't find other non white people beautiful.
>>
>>6968703
>Yeah, better stay in your stereotype of the evil, stupid and racist white people who can't find other non white people beautiful.
and yet again; you're massively over simplifying what i said.
anyway, have a nice night; i'll let you have the last word.
>>
>>6968659
How are whites bottom of the barrel when blacks are universally both the most common and least desired? I mean objectively speaking..
>>
I think all girls no matter what race look pretty...

dark skinned black girls look awesome in bright vibrant clothes.
>>
>>6968595
Kinsey 5.5 reporting in.
>>
>>6968634
Are you that anon from a few weeks ago who sounded similarly socially challenged then? I think I gave you advice on height difference kissing.

You still sound incredibly autistic but i'm glad you've made some progress! No, you don't have to do "alpha" things and really it shouldn't be down to you just to initiate everything just because you're tall. The person with the more assertive personality is likely to do the majority, however I think it's nicer when it's shared. It will be easier for you to kiss her though. Anyway, there are ways to indicate you want to kiss, and you can both physically adjust to make this possible. The other anon made decent suggestions on how to do this.
>>
>>6969521
( ̄^ ̄)ゞ am I that obvious? Pls no bully I'm just a lonely Virginal baby dyke who wants to please a woman

I did make progress though, yes!! I haven't been able to do much though because she hasn't had time to see me lately. I have the more assertive personality in person or when we're both sober in text and stuff she's more pushy and forward. I just feel weird and desperate if I'm having to initiate all the time you know what I mean?

Anon gave me good advice so I'm gonna use it; I just wish it was easier to indicate. The other girl I kissed would just grab my butt and kiss me, but she was almost the same size as me, maybe a tiny bit taller
>>
>>6958191
even in a CIS lesbian thread MtFs are all up in our junk, why can't you guys seriously just go away and find your own spaces? we don't want your fake inverted penis vagina and your man bodies

tl;dr FUCK OFF
>>
>>6969765
>all cis lesbians are terfs
Get a fucking clue
>>
>>6958343
lmao destroyed

girl: 1 tranny: 0
>>
>>6969773
shut up tranny
>>
>>6969835
>everyone who disagrees with me is a man
Lol k
>>
>>6967256
Doin' alright.
Sing for us sometime.
Yeah, I think lgbt groups are usually worth a shot. You can always just leave if they're too political but I doubt most groups are like that.

>Her and me have a close relationship but she's always unloaded her stress on me.

Yep, I can relate to this.
>>
>>6968451

Because you made bad choices, anon.
>>
>>6968595
>and yet I still want to have biological children
And this is why you'll marry a man by your 30's even though you prefer women
>>
>>6968719
Man, I know it's way too late to respond but did this woman not realize how hypocritical she was being? Stating her opinions as facts while basing them on subjective (and subsequently biased) experience. That combined with the air of authority her words carried just made it all so off putting.

It's simply ridiculous.
>>
>>6970020
Expecting meaningful discourse on race from 4chan anons is just....not a good expectation.

Anyway I guess we gotta move to >>6956617
>>
>>6969746
I'm actually quite proud of you, anon! Nice to see people growing and improving.

I totally get the concern about having to initiate all the time, it can feel a little predatory. Still, she's with you so I'm sure she likes it, especially if she's more forward at other times when she's less inhibited. Maybe she's just a little shy herself. Have you done any more than kiss yet?

Good luck with the new tips and keep up the progress!
>>
>>6970620
no we haven't done anything but kiss.

I'm really hoping that she'll invite me over so we can makeout with very little clothes on or something though.
I haven't figured out a date I can ask her on that would be an excuse for us to just makeout for an extended period, but i'm actually not even sure if she's comfortable with pda like that. She might be partly in the closet.
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.