[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 28

File: laith ashley.jpg (100KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
laith ashley.jpg
100KB, 571x571px
Trutrans edition

Previous thread: >>6913507

Ancient map: https://www.zeemaps.com/edit/U0Hw9yNtqrJd-qzTdbUFMw

Some info: http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tags/

Phalloplasty info: http://ftmphalloplasty.tumblr.com/post/127662387608/phalloplasty-blogs

Skype group: add duckduckfrog
>>
>being this triggered by cuteboi edition
>>
>>6952401
>being autistic enough to make a general that not only went completely against the spirit of it but didn't even include the fucking links and was obvious bait
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 750x478px
>>6952401
This tahehehah
>>
>>6952244
Beer and ale is the only alcoholic drink I CAN have.
Also that fucking sucks about the lyme disease, I have a cousin who got lyme a few years ago, and she was lethargic for quite a bit, but not anything bad like that, wow.

It sucks how stuff can just fuck up your life like that. I had black mold in my old apartment that I didn't know about 'cause it was in inconspicuous spots, and after living there for two years before finding out, I developed chronic bronchitis, post nasal drip, random bouts of hypoxemia and frequent migraines. All because of some stupid tiny thing.

It ain't easy bro.
>>
>>6950377
he did that ages ago, haven't seen any reviews of it yet though
>>6950681
there's no information on it because it's an idea that started very recently when people put two and two together that meta and implants both exist -- if you want information on what could happen if it were put into practice, you'll really have to contact the relevant surgeons
i see no reason for it to be radically different to an implant in any micropenis though, and should have the same high success rate
here's an article on silicone penile implants in a cis context:
http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery
>>
>>6952426
shit like that is a big fear of mine desu
i have not exactly controlled epilepsy and the idea of SUDEP is striking the fear of god into me
>>
File: laith ashley 2.jpg (133KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laith ashley 2.jpg
133KB, 650x1000px
>>6952397
>>
>>6952397
>just found an old friend of mine is writing anti-self-med screeds about how starting t before 21 will ruin your life
why does the ftm community want its members to be hons when visibility increases, /ftmg/?
>>
>>6952441
jesus christ, I never knew this was even a possibility.
>live is scary someone hold me
>>
>>6952688
Hi /fit/, you forgot to say
>no homo
>>
>>6952688
>>6952710
what's the difference between gay and straight man's poo, baby grinch?
>>
File: 1474713330880.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474713330880.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>6952710
Whaat? You got to be kidding me, /fit/ is like, man, the most heterosexual board on 4chan, isn't it?
>>
>>6952756
you could never have a straight man consent to giving you his poo, grinch.
The second he did it'd be gay and his straight man poo would immediately be tainted.
>>
Any other ftms tend to find other ftms very attractive, passable or not? And butch women too

I've passed for about a year now, so i dunno what kind of AAP, self-comforting thought process this is. All I know is that I very much want to stick my non-existent dick in these people
>>
>>6953789
It means that you should merge /ftmg/ with /femgen/:
>>6952410
>>
>>6953789
prolly means you're a lesbian idk
>>
>>6954268
nah

i'm definitely ftm and definitely bi, i just get a megaboner for those varieties of people
>>
>>6953789
Nope, I tend to avoid them actually. Not like I'm really into dudes anyways but whatever.
>>
>>6953789
Imma cis guy, would you wanna stick tour imaginary dick in me?
>>
>>6954312
My sense of smell is basically non existent. I think it's even worse on T than it was before.
>>
>>>/r9k/31625820

there's 4 different ftms in that thread

add your charts and we can conquer the thread with our micropenis power
>>
File: laith ashley 3.png (847KB, 1000x935px) Image search: [Google]
laith ashley 3.png
847KB, 1000x935px
>>6954458
as a straight ftm, i can completely understand why someone would have a thing for us
>>6954867
currently looking through it to see if i know any of them because i know an ftm robot offline
>>
>>6953789
Yeah, I'm really into them too. Even some of the annoying tumblr demibois are incredibly cute to me.
>>
>>6953789
i don't find them more attractive in general than the average cis dude, but i know a few who are MUCH hotter than cis guys, even if they still have some girly facial features.
>>
File: image.png (446KB, 487x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446KB, 487x336px
>>6953789
I've discovered I'm attracted to androgyny in the nonchalant, not-tryhard attention seeker form, be it in AFAB AMAB trans or cis.

Pic very much related
>>
How many % of ftm's actually pass?
>>
Started T about a month and a half ago, got my second period since then and it's lasted 10 days so far, what's going on? Usual length is 7, last time was 5. I am on a half-dose of sustanon every three weeks (so 125mg/3weeks), could it be the intervals are too long or something?
>>
>>6957070
sometimes your periods can carry on a couple months, sometimes you get a random one after none for ages too but that seems to be less likely as time goes on

i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>6957092
I've heard about that, I'm not worried about the fact that it's still there but I'm a bit surprised by the fact that it's twice as long as last time (and not gone completely yet, who knows how long it will actually last) and that it's even longer than they were pre-t.
>>
>>6955874
Ftm or cis it doesn't matter. That pic is goddamn adorable.
>>
>>6952426

yeah, some people just get over it after treatment, and others end up like me lyme can do a lot of damage...

black mold can fuck you up, my s/o has issues from it... same as you actually...

it sucks yeah... feeling some degree of being sick and in pain every day for years on end, and then being told by a doctor that this is just... my life from now on is kinda... well it's shitty really

but i would say that in some ways going through all this helped me learn a few things, changed shit i focus on... it's altered my perspective in a lot of ways that haven't been entirely negative... i figure at least there's that...

sometimes shitty things can be beneficial in ways you wouldn't think... and idk... i've just kinda accepted it

i can't lie and say there aren't days where i don't think about killing myself just cuz i'm in so much physical pain i can't even... but when the pain goes back to a level that i'm more just used to it's alright

like... there's a point where it's there, but i can deal with being in it and function anyway... where shit like getting dizzy, and my vision being all weird...spots everywhere, flashes of light, colours bleeding everywhere and lights dripping... feeling like i'm walking on clouds instead of the ground, and my perception of everything feels altered like i'm on something whether or not i'm sober... isn't that bad... cuz all the pain and shit is just... at this level where i can just push through it and do shit anyway...

not the kinda shit i used to do a lot of... i can't go hiking like that, but other shit... it reminded me of other shit i enjoyed when i was younger, that i didn't spend much time on as i got older... in a lot of ways i suppose i'd describe it as bittersweet, so idk... it's whatever i guess

evens out to something neutral and i can deal with that well enough...
>>
What are some good ways to get your mind off of dysphoria for a little while?

I've hit shark week after dealing with the flu for a few weeks now and I'm absolutely miserable. It was bad enough just being sick, but now I'm sick and depressed. Fml.
>>
>>6957219

idk a lot of shit... hard to say what you'll find immersive... anything distracting works for me...
>>
>>6957229

+ i'm easily distracted anyway... it doesn't take much to get my mind off of something... unless it's shit like touching something and then not washing my hands... or things not being said in the right order... shit like that... otherwise nearly anything else will distract me...

clouds, books, playing guitar, gardening, conversations, looking up things i just kinda wondered about for whatever reason, writing, drugs, sex, smoking, seeing anything remotely interesting outside... shit like whether or not the sun feels nice... story ideas in case i'm capable of writing at any point

idk... fucking literally anything and everything can be distracting for me... and it always is...
>>
>>6957247

+ and i mean distract me from emotional shit... it's just... really easy for me to not think about that kinda thing...

i try to think as little as possible, and i'm pretty fucking good at it... sounds ignorant as fuck i'm sure, but it makes life a lot more enjoyable to just... not fucking obsess about shit, and take in as much as possible from outside of yourself instead...

cuz when you clear your head and do that you can see why most things of that nature don't matter most of the time...
>>
>>6953490

Not underage, I'm 20. I don't consider myself uptight either. Apparently a lot of aces have trouble understanding sex.
>>
>>6955874
>>6957191
i think those are dykes
>>6957271
i cringe when aces try to talk about sex tb h
>>
>>6957293

Some have sex but personally I'd probably vomit if someone even tried to kiss me.
>>
>tfw you own all thes cute dresses and shirts but you're pre-T and refuse to wear them
>even if you tried to you'd just be dysphoric

Why must my fashion sense be at odds with my wants?
>>
>>6957410
Cute as in girly, as in you like the idea of crossdressing?
>>
>>6957271

well then... i guess i don't understand asexuals... or people who are anti drug... must be cuz i really enjoy both...
>>
>>6957429

I don't sit there and think "Man, I wanna crossdress today". I don't see clothes as particularly male or female, just stuff I want and stuff I don't want. It just so happens 99% of cute clothes are from the women's section. If they had them in men's I'd buy them. Alas, we're a long way before Hello Kitty hoodies and pink sweaters become common in the men's section.
>>
>>6957543
Well, you just gotta wait then. I personally like clothes like that too (sometimes) but I don't wear them either.
>>
>>6954530
Is this a thing? Does T worsen your sense of smell and does E improve it?
>>
>>6957785

MtF popping in to say I'm not sure about anything else but after starting estrogen, guys sweat sure smelled a lot stronger.
>>
So I recently heard that starting T might give me some diease that my other male family members have. On my mothers side everyone has asthma (even grandparents, both) but on my bio fathers side absolutely nobody has asthma. My brother also has asthma and schizophrenia (father has schizo) what are the chances of me getting both schizo and asthma after starting T?
>>
>>6954530

you know that could be indicative of future health issues...
>>
>>6957912
asthma is generally childhood onset but t could increase your chance of it
'schizophrenia' is at best an iffy and somewhat failed label and does not describe the debilitating hell that everyone wants it to describe, at least for me it's been a gift -- it only becomes a problem if you EVER take neuroleptics
also though estrogen does seem to have protective factors against 'schizo' both chance and age of onset seem more related to neurological sex than physiological
t. ftm with 'schizo' onset at 15/16 (after i transitioned but before starting t)
>>
My recent ex realized she was trans after we broke up and is in the process of transitioning. I am horrified she will become a he that is stronger and cuter than me.

Also, is the term tomboy not okay to use anymore? I told a girl I was attracted to tomboy characteristics and she said she was asexual and did not have a gender.
>>
>>6958121

Agender people can't be tomboys, only female gendered people.
>>
>>6958121
'agender' (which is what she probably said rather than asexual) is in almost all cases a term used by cis girls who don't conform to like 2 gender roles so they think that makes them not girls and then they shit up trans communities with their appropriation of sex discordance
i do know a genuinely agender person and they really, bitterly hate people like that, but people who are truly neither male nor female are so rare you will never meet a single one in your life unless you're actively involved in certain communities
>>
>>6958136
>"agender" girl who looks like a tomboy and isn't taking mones
>not a female gendered person
lmao no
>>
>>6958141
She was a hostess at a bar and I had to be told about her complicated identity later on. What you said makes a fair amount of sense though.

Whatever I just want to bang cute andro girls and have a violent, competitive hetero relationship
>>
>>6958583
>I just want to bang cute andro girls and have a violent, competitive hetero relationship
The dream
t. lonely ftm
>>
>>6954312
The merger has not been done yet, senpai. After the merger, you may call this place /femgen/, for /ftmg/ and /femgen/ will be as one.
>>
>>6959194
>still trying to associate the ftm community with the disgusting, degenerate closet trannies known as 'femboys'
when will this anti-ftm circlejerk end
>>
>>6952397
hi. so i heard from somebody on /mtfg/ that you threatened to "rape their bp."
is this true?
>>
>>6961445
someone among you, sorry
>>
>>6957210
Absolutely. You just gotta keep on truckin'.
days where my breathing is so bad the inhalers just aren't cutting it and I feel like death, I just try to remember that it's not like that every day.

>>6957912
I was told by my doctor that I will be more likely to develop schizophrenia on T. (my uncle and grandfather on my dads side have it).
>>
I have my T letter but no money for an appointment. I'm so close, and yet so ver far away.

Anyways how many of you had doubts going into HRT?
>>
> could have began my transition at 15 and been 5'10 with a masculine build
> now 20 with giant woman hips
Welp, I fucked up. Time to repress until I kill myself.
>>
>>6961915
and mtfs still think ftms can start t at any age without problems :^)
i should note though that your body will continue to feminize throughout your life and no repression is eternal
you're better off transitioning at 20 than 30 than 40
also being 5'10" is nothing to overlook
>>
>>6961969
ah wait maybe i misread and you would only have been 5'10" if you had a male growth phase
that's pretty relatable, as someone who calculated when he was 14 that his full male height potential was 5'11"
i did end up transitioning young and am now on t after years of blockers so i guess my growth phase was partially maintained but even in a best case scenario i'll be 5'7"-5'9" and currently i'm 5'4"
it sucks and it sucks even more to not even have that hope
>>
>>6961734
My only doubt is the cancer risk, but it beats suicide in the long run.
>>
>>6961445
i haven't threatened to rape the girlpuccis of any mtfs but that sounds hot, are any of you cute?
>>
>>6961915
>got giant woman hips at 15
>parents didn't want me doing any "self-mutilation" until 18, when my hip BONES somehow grew more to the point where my center of balance was really off and I got more feminized
>part of this was because they read terf detransition blogs that scared me too

I'll join you, anon.

I get physical transition became available only relatively recently in history, but every time I think about being in that same 18+ cohort of transitioners and not people who got T during their first puberty is a time I want to become an hero.
>>
File: disgusting hon.png (275KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting hon.png
275KB, 400x301px
>>6962777
how old are you now? i don't mean to depress you more but the first cohort started a lot earlier than you think it did, and at the same time the 'can only transition 18+' cohort is younger than you think it is
they are not defined groups, there's about two decades of overlap
and that's before we account for the fact that detransition rates are rising, will continue to rise, and the angriest detransitioners who are trying to change things the most are the early-transitioning ftmtfs
and that 'early transitioner' is nowhere near a synonym for 'prepubertal transitioner'...
>>
>tfw your only friends within the last few years were uber-religious kids who hate transitioning

I haven't seen them in like 5 years but I miss them. If I saw them again, they'd probably be uncomfortable or misgender me or something.
>>
>>6963061

Just fake your death and pretend to be your own long lost twin filling the void.
>>
How can we kill marshallposter?
>>6963047
>>
>>6963184
just find and post pictures of her, she's a transbian so presumably so much of a hon she'll kill herself when they're leaked
>>
>>6963243
>"she"
Probably a neckbeard manbeast who wishes he was MTF
>>
>>6963247
isn't that half of /mtfg/?
at any rate, i'm not actually too sure how to get rid of marshallposter, given that 'she' is a top tier neet 'she' probably has the time to evade bans and ip tracking which really puts a damper on taking out a hit on 'her'
>>
>>6963184
just ignore. they're trying to trigger FtMs.
who cares if anyone else responds, if FtMs don't, the marshallposter will get bored.
I'm surprised anyone still responds to caraposts.
>>
>business
>two nice old ladies
>mutual respect, charm them silly
>one lady's nephew comes to get them. 30's, bearguy, blue collar trade.
>laughs at the silly ladies with their silly shopping
>gives me a look
W-what did he mean?
Did he see me as one of the ladies?
Did he disrespect my trade?
Did he dislike how I got his auntie to spend money?
I wish I only had to deal with old ladies. Fucking comfy and they're always polite.
>>
>>6964200
he might have been looking to you for mutual assurance

like, 'those crazy broads, amirite bro' sort of thing
>>
I'm 4 years HRT, post-top, and I'm starting to deal with transition regret.

The more I think about it, the more I realize I ruined my body. My voice never got male-deep, it just got squeaky. I still have a round baby face that's never going to change because bone structure. And I gave up my female privileged and any chance I could have had at love. I was a queen bee with lots of male friends (not orbiters because I didn't shave or act at all feminine, but I could have got them with a little effort) and now I am absolutely friendless.

I don't know what to do about this, I can't go back (not that I want to) but I can see now I ruined my life, although at the time I felt I had no choice. I feel like I'm in a hole I can never dig myself out of.
>>
>>6964227
Life isn't supposed to be perfect. Compare it to dealing with dysphoria daily. Also, voice training. Don't underrestimate it. And for the jaw, lose bodyfat for angularity and if you can you should grow a beard.

>>6964215
Maybe. He got kinda impressed when his aunt showed him some stuff I was selling, and mired the ring on my car key. Idk, I still have problems relating to how cis guys, especially blue collar guys, are standoffish.
>>
>>6964227
>My voice never got male-deep, it just got squeaky.

you can't let t do all the work, it helps to train your voice as well

>I still have a round baby face that's never going to change because bone structure.

yeah, and so do some cis men. que sera, sera

you say your male friends weren't orbiters but if they only stayed while they considered you a woman, well, i got news for you bud

sounds like you were hoping transition would fix your general personality problems. it might be time to work on thinking about what will truly bring you happiness in life, whether it's pursuing certain career goals, becoming healthier, or just learning to like yourself

you CAN detransition if you feel like that's what you need to do. don't be afraid to pursue what feels right for you

gl bro
>>
join the new discord lads
https://discordapp.com/invite/BZgqGfF
>>
>>6964615
How does discord work? I have a shitty connection and can't use streaming shit.
>>
>>6964627
it's like skype but better since it's not a buggy mess and doesn't slow your computer down
>>
>>6964661
So streaming? I have like 800 mg left for shitposting and giggles until October. Will it do?
>>
>>6964678
it's a text and voice chat client aimed at gamers but it's good beyond that

it's like a blend between skype and teamspeak
>>
>>6964689
Alright then. Thanks.
>>
>>6964929
Sick how?
>>
>>6964275
I'm kind of the opposite with cis guys. Every other man in my family has been blue-collar, so I guess I'm just used to a more rough social environment. And because of this, I've been told I'm standoffish as well. Even though I'm the opposite of my family in that I work in IT, play vidya and d&d, am an artist, ect.

So I guess on the upside, this means you come off as very welcoming and approachable. That's actually a good thing and you should embrace it. Maybe you'll get lucky and get bearguy's number too.
>>
>>6952397
Why the fuck would you want to be a man?
Beyond pissing standing up and no periods, there are zero upsides.
>>
>>6965332
Dysphoria, you idiot.
>>
>>6965332
let me guess, you're mtf
>>
>>6964929
>>6965126
No one cares.
>>
My wife came out to me as wanting to transition at some point, and she knows I'm bi and I'm totally accepting of this. Is there anything I can do to help her be comfortable?
>>
>>6965443
ask them. an easy way would probably be to use their male name/pronouns.
>>
>>6965356
No, I'm a realist guy. There are no upsides.
>>
>>6965332
I didn't do this because I wanted to be a man. I did it because of gender dysphoria that was affecting my life.
>>
>>6965495
So it's more hating being a woman than wanting to be a man? That makes more sense.
>>
>>6965481
then why don't you just transition to female
>>
>>6965530
Because a guy cutting his dick off isn't a girl.
>>
>>6965520
I didn't hate being a woman. That's not what dysphoria is at all.
>>
>>6965593
Then what is it?
>>
>>6965609
Your brain has a "map" of what your body should be like. This and your biologial sex are created during two separate stages in pregnancy. But sometimes nature will fuck up and forget what it was supposed to be doing and switch the gender before the brain develops. This is what happens with transgender people and causes what is known as dysphoria. It's when the brain says "this body part should/shouldn't be here" but the body is just like "well it is what it is."

And while we obviously can't change our sex 100%, it helps to get it as close as possible so the brain "map" will see it as close enough and relieve most/all of the dysphoria. The intensity of the dysphoria can be initially mild to extreme which differs on a person-to-person basis and is influenced by a number of psychological factors, but it's still there.

Transmen have been known to have phantom limb syndrome in their genitals similar to what cis men feel who have lost their dicks to cancer/accidents/ect. Same for transwomen who get it in their breasts like a cis woman would have if she were to get a mastectomy.

"Dysphoria" is a term that is mainly applied to transgender people. But these same affects of the brain are seen in those who are amputees, or (on a much rarer case) those born with extra limbs who seek to remove them despite having an advantage with them. (You ever see a 3 armed guitar player? Probably not.)
>>
My top surgery consult is in two days. I'm excited and also pretty nervous. The doc is probably gonna ask why I want the surgery and I don't want to sperg out and say something stupid or not be able to say anything at all. I have a list of questions I wanna ask but I don't know if asking questions will be annoying. I'm glad my mom is gonna be with me though, I don't think I could handle this alone.
>>
>>6965947
Just tell him you want to be like your Japanese cartoon boyz. No way he can say no to that.
>>
>>6960737
We are not degenerate, we are ubermench.
>>
>>6966324
*ubermensch
>>
>>6965947
Just say your boobs make you feel uncomfortable and binding is annoying and hurts your back, it's not that hard. You don't have to give the doctor a play by play run through of your personal dysphoria-induced angst.

Ask all your questions. Ask them all, or all the ones that aren't obviously answered on the internet. The last thing you want to do is not ask him questions and then have regrets/stress because you didn't know something simple.
>>
File: notes.png (21KB, 1319x275px) Image search: [Google]
notes.png
21KB, 1319x275px
>>6965664
Felt it was worth a night cap
>>
I just trimmed my beard from 2"+ down to 1/4". I'm not sure if I like it or not. It looks cute and boyish but way less manly. Its not as thick as I thought it would be. Oh well, maybe I'll like it when I get used to it and if not it'll grow back.
>>
>>6965664
Are there any studies backing this up? I like this theory a lot, but we haven't actually found proof of it as far as I've been able to tell. Just a few generic sexually dimorphic brain differences on average.
>>
>>6966690
In what way?
>>
>>6966690
what's that font?
>>
>>6966973
it was a pun anon

>>6967119
the best one
>>
>>6965520
You obviously don't understand how dysphoria works. At all.
lmao
>>
>>6966966
There are a few studies actually, I'd have to go look for them though. It's been a while.
>>
File: 1457579497220.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457579497220.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>6961445
it is true
>>
>>6965664
Here we go again
>>
>>6965664
Is there any science to back up this "brain map"?
>>
>>6967259
Which is why I later asked lmao.
>>
>can never have a real dick

this is why I won't transition. why live, actually. phalloplasties are body horror tier. dildos are stupid.
>>
>>6968122
You won't have a dick either way. If you transition at least you get beard gains/muscles/body hair/voice and general passing stuff. That counts for 99% of all time spent. People only check the inside of your pants during sexytimes.
>>
File: 1474960383809.gif (2MB, 300x308px) Image search: [Google]
1474960383809.gif
2MB, 300x308px
GAY
>>
>>6968122
1. metoidioplasty exists
2. silicone penile implants exist that can bring metoidioplasty results up to cis length standards
2. how many 100% finished, 100% healed phalloplasty results have you seen? the worst aesthetic flaw of a well done phallo is that it's paler than a cis dick
>>
File: 1474445872376.jpg (106KB, 313x448px) Image search: [Google]
1474445872376.jpg
106KB, 313x448px
>>6968162
4 u
>>
>>6968171
>2. silicone penile implants exist that can bring metoidioplasty results up to cis length standards
post pic

>2. how many 100% finished, 100% healed phalloplasty results have you seen? the worst aesthetic flaw of a well done phallo is that it's paler than a cis dick

shitloads. fake looking heads, ridiculous pumping mechanic to get an erection.
>>
>>6967226
No I get the pun. I mean why the screencap? I didn't think that post was cringey honestly.
>>
>>6968199
can't post pics, this is a blue board, but here are results on cis men with comparable pre-op sizes to a post-meta ftm:
http://i2.wp.com/www.drelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/before-after-pe-9-3.jpg?resize=460%2C295
http://i1.wp.com/www.drelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/penis-enlargement-photo-8-3.jpg?fit=580%2C388
>>
File: 1466621484531.jpg (9KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1466621484531.jpg
9KB, 399x399px
>>6968298
I capped it because I felt it was well worded, not because cringey
>>
>>6968171
>>the worst aesthetic flaw of a well done phallo is that it's paler than a cis dick
>MFW
phalloplasty always looks like this though: http://m.imgur.com/eTTXBjz?r
>>
>>6968193

Dude...
>>
>>6968731

Get those old timey onesie pyjamas/underwear with the flap at the back, wear it back to front, and sun bake until your dick looks normal.
>>
>>6968731
that proves you have no idea what a decent phallo looks like
also, the recent (and thus good) phallos almost never end up on the internet BECAUSE the ftm community spends all its time screeching about how phallo is disgusting unrealistic body horror, and guys who are barely even invested in being trans now have FAR better things to do than be made fun of by underages who learned what being trans is like from legbutts and trendscum
anyway, here are some neopenes:
http://i.imgur.com/1ShRejo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KWW2LEg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qRKQ4Jb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ht2VUSb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/QI4RnRC.jpg
>>
God, my teeth are annoying me. I worry I might be at risk of cavities. My molars and canines start aching when I eat sweets. Jam, chocolate milk, candy, whatever.

>>6964227

There's no such thing as "female privilege", mate. Don't listen to the guys on this board. Cis female privilege in comparison to trans women? Sure. But female privilege? Nah,

Plenty of guys have baby faces and high voices. You don't suddenly become Valentino tier on T.

>>6968122

Why are cis men so obsessed with their genitals? 99% of people will never see it unless you're a nudist. They've been obsessed with them for millenia.
>>
>>6968171

Why do most phallo surgeries look circumcised? Are those unfinished? Is it too hard to create a foreskin? I don't see why I'd want a circumcised junk.
>>
>>6968882
dicks own
>>
>>6968882
having lost my female privilege, it's a very real phenomenon -- but it doesn't mean male privilege isn't ALSO real
they aren't mutually exclusive, they fill in each other's blanks

also a dick is pretty important for things like sex...or, you know, urination
or jacking off
or showering without crying because everything about your body is wrong

>>6968886
too hard to create a foreskin and it wouldn't add any erotic sensation
i agree that i don't want a cut dick but given my plan is meta + silicone implant and the implant requires circumcision i'll probably have to do foreskin restoration anyway
>>
>>6968903

Most women use the bathroom fine without a penis.

Last time I checked, phallo isn't exactly sensitive anyway. Having a foreskin just makes the aesthetic better.
>>
>>6968923
85% of dr crane's phalloplasty patients have normal erotic sensation after recovery
things have advanced far past the regurgitated c. 1998 info passed around the community
>>
>>6968882
Congrats, you've got cavities. Go to the dentist before your teeth start breaking apart.
>>
This is probably a dumb question, but would you guys get a cis dick transplant if you could?
afaik, only one's ever been performed, on a cis man who lost his dick, but he had to reverse it because it was fucking with his and his wife's heads so badly or something (not sure if there was also some physical rejection on top of that, or just mental).
Looked into it a while ago, and it's definitely not something that'll come FTM's way any time soon, I think I read that castrated war vets are the priority being catered to, but who knows what the future holds. Maybe one day FTMs and MTFs will get together for swap meets (swap meats? Too easy?)
>>
>>6968962
Swap meats lol.

I don't think I would. I'm happy with the growth I've had on T and I think that a metoidioplasty will be enough for me.
>>
>>6968798
>posts "good" phallo results
>still looks like a mangled, scarred up sausage
thanks for confirming that phallo is indeed shit
>>
>>6969012
i'm not claiming it's perfect, but i really wouldn't use the words 'mangled scarred up sausage'
on a spectrum from 'penis' to 'mangled scarred up sausage', it's not at penis but it's closer to that than it is to sausage
>>
>>6968783
What?
>>
>>6969030

That fucking story. My soul has died.
>>
>>6969036
Rip possumbro
>>
>>6968962
yeah I'd do it, as long as it could get hard on it's own. otherwise an arm dick is fine with me. I have such severe bottom dysphoria that I don't think I would be able to settle with a metoidioplasty.
>>
>>6964227
That sounds sad. I'm 2 years into HRT and I got more friends and "luck" in love than ever (if you can call boring girls getting interested in me a luck, well at least they're not ugly and everything is better than nothing for your self-esteem). I'm not into guys at all though so I'm happy they all lost interest in me save for faggots who are into twinks and say I'm cute sometimes.
I also got round babyface, the voice is usually sorta squeaky but when I try I can speak in surprisingly low, manly voice. Maybe you should try to train your voice/controlling it too?
>>
>>6968882
Female privilege exists 1000%

I also lost mine. I think everyone experiences privilege differently but personally I lost a lot more than I gained, just the way I am but I don't care I hated having to pretend being a girl, I love being a guy. Honestly, I think it mostly comes down to looks, if you were really attractive as a girl those ftm's will think women had more privilege, if a ftm is more attractive as a guy he will think guys have more privilege.

I was a super attractive girl when I started transitioning but unfortunately I am not so as a guy and therefore I lost the social privilege that cute girls get, and didn't get much in return for male privilege. Male privilege is based on having authority; people listen to what you say, your opinion is weighted more, people automatically assume you know what you're doing, etc. If you're a extremely short and weirdly young/effeminate looking guy, like me, you will basically have no male privilege, because no one will see you as an authority figure or take you seriously anyway. Privilege is a crapshoot on the circumstance you were born and how society stereotypes how you look, transitioning to a different gender will chance your privilege but there is still a lot of variability depending on how attractive you are, how tall you are, what race you are, that will arguably influence your privilege more than switching genders.

>>6968962
I highly doubt this will ever be a thing. Wouldn't it just be much easier to grow the tissue needed for a penis in a petri-dish from your own cells and let surgeons sculpt it like a penis? Ex. take some erectile tissue from your clit, grow it, then there's your functioning erectile tissue for your dick. Then there's be no more rod/pump to get it up, and if it's your own cells there's probably less of a rejection risk. Surgeons are doing very well these days sculpting even out of tissue that's not even "penis tissue" so I don't think aesthetics would be a problem.
>>
>>6969078
This. I've gone through this thought process before. It would be a fairly easy solution to even just grow erectile tissue, and do phallo over it or something. That way you don't need to replace an implant every decade or so.
>>
File: chief-wiggum-300x225.png (112KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
chief-wiggum-300x225.png
112KB, 300x225px
>>6964227
>I can't go back (not that I want to) but I can see now I ruined my life
You didn't ruin it, you changed it. Now you can start living it for real, find real friends who won't ditch you over something retarded etc.
It's not just transitioning to male, you're in a transition period regarding your entire life. It won't be the same, but it doesn't have to be worse.
You can't go back, so find a way to go forward.
>>
>>6969078
i look far better as a guy than i did as a girl (though also short) and was also a masculine girl which is frowned upon to say the least
i have lost a lot more privilege than i gained
the typical ftm is short, has a broken skeletal shape (no, lifting does not overcome this), mildly effeminate both physically and behaviourally, dickless, and on the autism spectrum -- in other words, a low-status male
that's a recipe for far more discrimination than privilege, and it is a testament to the severity of dysphoria that the tradeoff is completely worth it regardless
i do notice male privilege in some ways anyway (not just the authority but, for lack of a better term, being the 'default human') which i enjoy, but it's not exactly what i was told it would be

also regarding your second point while that's in the research stage for cis men the doctor researching it has made it extremely clear he has no interest in applying it to trans men and it is even further away for us than transplants
>>
>>6969119
>the doctor researching it has made it extremely clear he has no interest in applying it to trans men
Wow, what a dick
>>
im new to gay rights arguments but i support fags and dykes 100%
>>
>>6969119
There's no such thing as a low status male. That's ridiculous redpill shit.
>>
Oh hey, por que no las dos, I was looking up all this dick talk and happened upon this:

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/scientists-create-human-penis-lab-could-change-trans-mens-lives-forever071014/#gs.IpRi8qY
>>
>>6969025
>>i'm not claiming it's perfect
>>>>the worst aesthetic flaw of a well done phallo is that it's paler than a cis dick
lmao
>>
My shrink uses female pronouns, writes me down as a she in her notes, and calls me a girl regularly. Is she testing me or being ignorant about the whole trans thing? Trans and getting on T is the reason I contacted her in the first place, and I present as male (as far as I can without T). What should I do?
>>
>>6968329
Okay then. Sorry for the assumption. I'm just used to 4chan being mostly trolls and assholes I guess lol.
>>
>>6969286
Find a different therapist the one you have now is just a waste of time
>>
>>6969286
...what do you two even talk about in therapy? I wouldn't be able to tolerate that at all. Not pre-T but still.
>>6969133
I swear they end up disabling every comment section of their articles.
>>
>>6969297
She's fine otherwise. I'm thinking of just confronting her about it, and see where it goes from there.

>>6969404
I have some anxiety issues we talk through, other than the trans screening stuff (mfw evenc when talking about trans stuff she calls me she)
>>
Anyone here take Finasteride or dutasteride for baldness? I need some, but I'm having a real hard time convincing my doctors to prescribe it to me. Thinking of just buying it online at this point, I've even started using other medications and lowered my T because it's just getting worse...
>>
Why the full can't ftms just have their thread without other people harassing us? Just fuck off and go back to your mtf "do I pass?" circlejerks already
>>
>>6969544
This thread is slow and even when invaded they rarely stay long. Imo the real problem is the creepy ftm haters creating new threads every night.
>>
>>6968882
>There's no such thing as "female privilege", mate. Don't listen to the guys on this board.
>Don't listen to the guys on this board.

I'm listening to my own lived experiences you absolute fuckwit.
>>
>>6969653
I'm willing to bet money that the creepers doing that are all socially rejected hons
>>
>>6969471
Just go total femboy at this point:
>>>/lgbt/femgen
We are merging next thread, you know. :-)
>>
>>6969653
>>6969544
What happened, who was harassing us?
>>
>>6969688
Why do femboys make good pets?
>>
>>6969693
Is
Caraposter, and the other ID's the faggot goes by, is the main one. A bitter faggot.
>>
>>6969697
Because they are cute and submissive and have long hair that can be pet. Plus they are lean, like cats.
>>
>>6969708
Soft like cats too. How do you get one? Do you leave a bowl of food out or something? Is it possible to get one to follow you home or do you have to trap them?
>>
>>6969719
Prop up a cardboard box and put a bottle of darolutamide out. Have it setup such that when they grab the bottle of darolutamide, the box will collapse on them. As long as they have not being doing the SARMs, then they should not be strong enough to move the box.
>>
File: 1473027825027.jpg (48KB, 750x754px) Image search: [Google]
1473027825027.jpg
48KB, 750x754px
>>6969730
I'm gunna do this
>>
>>6969750
The issue will be with synthesizing the darolutamide. I hope you are good with organic synthesis.
>>
>>6969763
Can't I just into darkweb or online pharmacies or something?
>>
>>6969790
This is an obscure antiandrogen that is still in testing. Not even the shady online pharmacies carry it yet. Maybe you could pay someone that offers to synthesize anything to synthesize it.
>>
File: 1472226240064.jpg (76KB, 547x578px) Image search: [Google]
1472226240064.jpg
76KB, 547x578px
>>6969814
so...
>kidnap a chemist
>get drug lab and get chem monkey to run it
>make a bit of profit
>get decent living off lab and become friends with chem monkey
>make weird antriandrogen stuff
>lure femboy in
>fuck him silly, give him dresses and call him a good boy
>realize chem monkey would look good as femboy
>persuade him to do tiddy skiddies
>kick old femboy out
>keep chem monkey as house pet and cash cow
>happy ever after.jpeg
Yeah that works
>>
>>6969688
Meh, I would go femboy but I have too much body hair for that. And I actually like having a beard.
>>
i know you may never understand it but be glad you aren't males
nothing about being a man is glamorous or glorified
"being a man" in new age is just being depressed emotionless rock that holds a paycheck
i understand the wrong body thing i really do, just be glad you aren't actually men
>>
>>6970073
nobody cares about your shitty opinions
>>
>>6970073
if you feel that way then just kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_20160927_172538.jpg (195KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160927_172538.jpg
195KB, 960x720px
Socially transitioning at work started yesterday while I seek out a therapist in my area. Got a binder, got a nametag with my new name, notified management. Wish me luck.
>>
>>6969461
Don't give her money for another session, that's fucking toxic, especially from someone who's supposed to be helping you. How tf is she supposed to help you overcome your anxiety if she's constantly misgendering you, obviously doesn't believe that being trans is a thing.
>>
>>6970541
You're socially transitioning before binding? Can't tell if that's ballsy or just weird.
>>
>be me, trolling around on porn sites for some good ftm porn
>getting sad because the only good stuff I've seen a million times
>come across this

Which one of you fuckers is this, lol http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Contortionist-29131511

Video nsfw but it's not porn... at least I don't think it is. He is very attractive tho.
>>
>>6970663
Not that anon, but some people can't bind due to pain. I only bind a few hours a day because any more than that hurts too much. I've been binding like this for five years.
>>
>>6970073
>"being a man" in new age is just being depressed emotionless rock that holds a paycheck
Guess what being dysphoric is?

Man, I haven't been on /ftmg/ for long, but it's amazing how many beta faggots come here to whinge. Got to /mftg/ if you hate being a man so much. I wonder if they have the same problem, of bitter feminists grousing about how they'll be expected to adhere to a bunch of stupid standards of femininity as a woman.
>>
>>6970073
>implying i want to be glamorous
>implying that I'm not totally stoked to be a hairy bearmode with back and shoulder hair
>implying i care that you're a whiny bitch
>>
>>6970663
>>6970898
No, I'm binding. I said in my post that I had my binder.
>>
>>6969688
no we aren't, you disgusting fetishist
please kill yourself so the rest of this board can live in peace without being disrupted by hideous ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''femboys'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' (read: closet trans grills)
>>6970073
we just had a massive conversation about that kek
transitioning ftm involves giving up a lot of privilege and yet it is worth it, every single day
though it helps that i'm a social dropout anyway so i don't care about being a paycheck provider for some fat chick
>>
>>6972750
We are not closet trans girls. Would a closet trans girl be taking SERMs and SARMs? :-)
>>
File: 1057955[1].jpg (88KB, 523x783px) Image search: [Google]
1057955[1].jpg
88KB, 523x783px
>>6971243
>I wonder if they have the same problem, of bitter feminists grousing about how they'll be expected to adhere to a bunch of stupid standards of femininity as a woman.

No, we get grief from feminists for reinforcing gender stereotypes and "appropriating" their gender.
>>
>>6969286
>What should I do?
Find a new therapist. Respecting desired name and pronouns is like the first thing it says to do in their handbook for trans patients. They're either irresponsibly ignorant or just plain malicious. Either way, they're doing their job poorly.
>>
>>6968798
god hates us
>>
>>6973451
the fact we were born without benes in the first place should be a good sign that god hates us
really though there are links to phalloplasty information sites in the first post of the general, even though a neobenis isn't that great anyone here should know it isn't a goddamn monstrosity
the worst part is when people think phallo and meta are the same thing and start yelling about how you have a 'misshapen flesh lump' AND it's small (that's usually cis gay guys though)
>>
File: 1473176902026.jpg (58KB, 403x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473176902026.jpg
58KB, 403x450px
>>6973451
>>6973466
>God meme
I like to see it as an evolutionary quirk. Like the mudfish growing weird stubs for limbs or calfs with 8 legs, we are mutants born with fucked up bodies and have to compensate for this. An evolutionary dead end, but scientifically interesting. At least we're not born cis in DR Kongo or something.
>>
>>6973466
>really though there are links to phalloplasty information sites in the first post of the general, even though a neobenis isn't that great anyone here should know it isn't a goddamn monstrosity

But I think when people say that, these are the kind of images they're referring to. It's rude and exaggerated as fuck, obviously, but it's just the ftm equivalent of how mtfs would call fucking Audrey Hepburn a man-jawed hon if they thought she was trans.
>>
>>6973737
yes, and that should be called out at every opportunity. calling passable beautiful women hons convinces young mtfs they have no chance, and calling acceptable-looking dicks disgusting and monstrous tells young ftms they have no chance. i was super dysphoric around age 14 because i thought bottom surgery was this horrible unrealistic thing i should never get and that i would never have a way to fix my crippling dysphoria unless i waited for them to 'get better' (they have) or for 'new techniques' (not going to happen for decades upon decades), and i owe a lot to the people who taught me how wrong i was. bottom surgery really, really doesn't deserve the shit it gets. top surgery is worse, more likely to out you, and there are better techniques already available that aren't used for absolutely no good reason, but discussions on top surgery don't universally turn into underages bitching about how awful it is
>>
>>6973913
You make sense, anon. is there a good top surgery info page you know of? We should collect this stuff in the OP pasta
>>
>>6973913

Fair point. Honestly, that shit got to me when I was a kid too and was a big factor in my repression. I guess "batshit mtfs tear each other down too" isn't the stellar defence I thought it was. I'm just a complacent "it is what it is" fag though, so go forth and rant, my son, god speed.
>>
Americans. Aren't you embarrassed?
>>
>>6973969
Nah
>>
>>6968903
Can you provide more information on the combination of meta and silicone implants?
>>
File: 31991231_800_800.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
31991231_800_800.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
>now spell DYSPHORIA
>[bleeps]
>that is incorrect
>the correct spelling of DYSPHORIA is
>F-O-R-S-A-K-E-N-N-E-S-S
>>
>>6974015
it's in the realm of hypothesis so solid information is not available
the doctor who performs implants on (so far) cis men is dr elist, an article about his practice can be read here:
http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery
>>
Is it dangerous to take vitamins for men? I know the multi vitamins for women have more iron and can be dangerous to take for cis men.
Do they become unsuitable for transmen too? No periods mean less need for iron, but I don't know if a person on T get more need of other nutrients (ie the stuff you find in men's multi vitamins) or if it's damaging to take more of those.
The women's multi comes in a pink packaging. I'm not bying that shit, nigga.
>>
>>6974409
I'm pretty sure vitamins are useless unless you've got a deficiency and even then, you take what you're lacking. And surely you'd have to be taking a lot of iron before it made you sick, you'd just pass the excess.
>>
>>6974409
if you're on t or even hormone blockers and you want to take a multivitamin, take a men's one
(though on blockers you should probably take a 50+ one)
>>
>>6974453
>you'd just pass the excess.
yeah no. iron is stored in the body, and so is a lot of fat-based vitamins. This is why you shouldn't take more supplements than recommended, and why people shouldn't eat too much liver and other offal. Too much iron wreaks havoc on your liver.
>>
>>6974482
>though on blockers you should probably take a 50+ one
because of bone health?
>>
>>6974495
yes
also, do not starve yourself while on blockers
t. too scared to get a dexa scan because my skeleton is probably dust

also:
>>6974409
>person on T
nigga this ain't tumblr, we're called men
>>
File: 1473027200818.png (307KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1473027200818.png
307KB, 450x450px
>>6974514
>men
your skeleton dust says you're a skin walker
>>
>>6974514
I wrote person on T do differentiate from cis guys. I guess transman is better. Especially early in transition I can't find any good info on what nutrients a transguy needs. It's a system influenced (and most adapted to) E while having T influence for the first time. Before someone has their icky bits scraped out, how much do they determine vitamin and mineral needs (and expenditure) in the body? Fem bits steal a lot of resourches from cis women, only to vomit them back out during shark week. This will, for a time at least, affect transguys on T too. But for how long?
>>
>>6974714
time for menses to stop on t (or blockers) varies greatly, when i started blockers a couple years pre-t i never had a single menstrual cycle again but on the other end of the spectrum i've heard of it taking a couple years on t
it generally ceases in the first six months though, and from that point on male-geared multivitamins are definitely the best choice
having a hysterectomy shouldn't specifically influence that because the important change has already occurred
>>
>>6974725
What you're saying makes sense, but do you have any sources? Would be nice to any actual research on it.
>>
Does the OP need a pastebin or nah?
>>
>>6974753
there's no actual research to my knowledge because trannies are an understudied population and ftms even more, i just gather what i can from almost half a decade of personal research on the topic
>>
>>6974839
maybe, i don't think it's necessary right now because we don't have many links
i'm considering making an imgur album discussing bottom surgery and adding it to the op because i make like half the posts on this shit but also i'm really lazy (as evidenced by the amount of time i spend on 4chan desu)
but as it stands we have 3 links and one of them can be ditched, so it's not a priority
>>
>>6974841
You mean experience? My worry is that even if it makes sense to think that the female reproducting organs stops using nutrients it could be that they don't and that this contributes to the cancerous progress that happens when they're left to rot. Without proper studies it's difficult to determine what happens in those areas during hormone replacement.

Think of it this way. If a limb is paralyzed and the muscles in the limb rots away, the thing is still a part of the system (even if useless), and a lack of circulation in the limb can cause a blood clot.
The fem bits are basically a rotting limb in the inside, poisoning everything it can before a hysterectomy kicks it out. I'll rather not feed the internal zombie if I can avoid it.
>>
>>6974894
Nothing's rotting, dude, what the fuck
>>
File: 1456090666896.jpg (71KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1456090666896.jpg
71KB, 500x363px
mashmellows pls go
>>
>>6974906
Cancer stats say otherwise
>>
>>6974876
Oh yeah? You should probably say this on an mtf thread then :^)
>>
>>6974926
Don't feed it
It'll just come back and beg for more
>>
>>6974894
more research than experience desu, my transition was severely delayed by a fucked system (i still transitioned fairly young -- blockers at 15, t at 17 -- but the former was by pure luck and the latter by purchasing it illegally)
because i'm an obsessive autistic shut-in this means i spent the years between reading everything possibly available on the topic of trannies
the only thing that can really be said about what t does to the 'female' reproductive system is that it seems to cause endometrial atrophy, and thus a ftm on t with endometrial hyperplasia should get a hysterectomy to avoid cancer, and that past the 5 year mark problems are likely to pop up -- but despite conventional wisdom there's no evidence to suggest an actual raised cancer risk...mostly because there are no studies
>>
>>6974948
I get what you mean. Here's some translation for you:

>cause endometrial atrophy
rotting
>a ftm on t with endometrial hyperplasia should get a hysterectomy to avoid cancer
rotting bits removed
>that past the 5 year mark problems are likely to pop up
if left to rot
>but despite conventional wisdom there's no evidence to suggest an actual raised cancer risk...mostly because there are no studies
and this worries me.

I can't shake the feeling that I'll end up with cancer and have all the I-told-you-so's from people who are against me transitioning. We need more studies. More studies naow :(
>>
>>6974982
i agree on the topic of the rotting, man
the cancer generally discussed in the context of trans men is ovarian cancer because it's what killed robert eads, so let's look at ovarian cancer risk factors for a second. the baseline lifetime risk is 1 in 70. that's pretty high. high enough that if t did absolutely nothing or even lowered the risk, i'd still expect to have heard more ovarian cancer stories than that of eads. that's before we factor in non-t risk factors -- obesity is a huge risk factor for all gynecological cancers, and ftms tend to be pretty fat. smoking and drinking include the risk, both those things are common amongst an ftm population. hormonal birth control lowers the risk, is unpopular amongst ftms. pregnancy and breastfeeding lowers the risk, is even more unpopular amongst ftms. that's a lot of risk factors there. even if t was somehow protective, trans men would still have a high ovarian cancer risk and taking those parts out at the first possible opportunity would still be a very good idea.
but none of those things are t itself. developing ovarian or any gynecological cancer as an ftm, even as an ftm on t, is not a scenario that justifies an i-told-you-so -- we are a high risk group even before t, and it is a common cancer even before t.
but yeah, get a hysto, those parts are awful even before they explode into tumours
>>
>>6974982
You could go on T, kill yourself and leave your body to science.
>>
>>6975030
I like you. Reasoning skills/10 :)
I think I'll just cap this for the next time I feel angsty.. or need to remind people why rotting bits need go.
>>
>>6975039
I'll rather try option 42: go on T, mutate, and become a ghoulified zombie radroach.
>>
File: rotting bits.png (19KB, 1321x227px) Image search: [Google]
rotting bits.png
19KB, 1321x227px
>>6975030
>>6975068
Here we go
>>
>>6975068
Stop fucking saying that. Man, you must never have lost a pound in your life lest the fat rot clean off your bones.
>>
>>6975107
wait wat
>>
File: 1475072256841.jpg (148KB, 960x528px) Image search: [Google]
1475072256841.jpg
148KB, 960x528px
Rolling.
I know we are mostly threes, except Thomas who's a 14, but let's have fun.
>>
>>6975160
rolling
3 has nice hair though, there are worse fates
>>
File: roll.jpg (10KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
roll.jpg
10KB, 297x170px
>>6975160
>>
>>6975324
at least no dubs :/
>>
>>6975160
rolling, pretty sure I'm currently a 3 with 9's hips or something like that
>>
>>6975160
I'll roll, but what am i rolling for?
>>
>>6975160
I'm none of these Y_Y
my height is probably 9, but other than that I'm bearmode.
>>
Does pastel fashion exist for men? All the videos I see are women's fashion.

>>6968948

I doubt it's cavities. I don't feel like I have holes in my teeth and they don't hurt when I wash or gargle. I'd be so ashamed if it was cavities though. Who gets cavities anymore? My parents always warned me if I didn't start't washing my teeth enough I'd ruin my teeth and this would be awful.
>>
>>6975443
Post bearbod :3
>>
>>6975448
I get cavities, used to get lots of them. I had a nasty habit of eating candy all the time though, and I have sensitive teeth. Not who you were replying to, by the way.
>>
File: Untitled.png (423KB, 481x641px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
423KB, 481x641px
>>6975460
I'm working towards perfecting it, I need more arm bulk.
Also I don't have a body mirror, so a reflection is the best I could pull out of my ass.
>>
>>6975524
Is that dyed red hair, glasses, and piercings I see?
>>
>>6975524
Teddy/10
>>
>>6975549
I think that's a beenie. Leave him alone, he's not a tumblrcreep.
>>
>>6975549
It's a red cap, glasses, and simple earrings.
No danger hair.
>>
>>6975562
what are your stats, teddy?
>>
>>6975580
I don't know what you mean?
>>
>>6975604
Lifting stats? You mentioned arm bulk.
>>
Dear trannies: stop rebuking people who compliment you on your appearance.

Beauty is subjective, and so another individual's opinion carries at least as much value as yours. But, since you are you, there is an inherent bias in how you rate yourself that will taint the value of your opinions. It can be considered less valuable than the opinions of a stranger. Moreover, it is worth noting that your bias is strongly influenced by the fact that most of you have low self esteem.

Judging by the fact that hons tend to be called out for being hons in these threads, it is easy to argue that there is little to no positive bias applied universally to you among lurkers/chasers. If we tell you you look pretty, it's more likely than not that our opinions have a degree of sincerity to them.

So do us all a favor and learn how to take a goddamn compliment.
>>
>>6975614
post bum
>>
>>6975611
Oh, low-ish, I think.
I have a bad shoulder from getting hit by a car when I was younger, but I still push myself.
90kg deadlift
50kg bench
20kg bicep curls
>>
>>6975748
too bad about the shoulder. Have you tried machine isolations to avoid the area?
You should go beastmode, teddybro.
>>
>>6973913
>bottom surgery really, really doesn't deserve the shit it gets. top surgery is worse, more likely to out you, and there are better techniques already available that aren't used for absolutely no good reason, but discussions on top surgery don't universally turn into underages bitching about how awful it is

holy shit I never even thought of this, but as I've been researching top surgery more, I realize there are A LOT of terrible results out there, so many nasty dog ears, dippled scars, scars that are jagged as shit like whatever surgeon did it has parkinsons. Those are just things where the surgeon fucked up, but a whole 1/3 of top surgeries look terrible by default because the patients they operated on are fat as shit.

So they need one ugly giant uniscar to prevent dog ears in order to flatten down the tons of extra skin and fat from being overweight coach potatoes, and then the chest is completely concave since these people have obviously never exercised a day in their life and have no pecs.

Then if someone turns out okay in either of these categories, chances are their nipples look like shit. Seriously, you'd think surgeons would be doing this long enough for half of all mastectomies to not look like shit.
>>
what kind of glasses would you guys recommend for passing?
>>
>>6975855
Square, definitely square. Does miles for your face apparently. I have those hipster style ones or whatever they're called, and I could choose from sort of square-ish frames and then ones with a slightly more round frame. Apparently just the difference between those two was huge.
>>
>>6975763
I don't have a gym membership or anything, I just go to my bro's house and use his equipment. I could probably do physio or something but I've never bothered even asking about it.

I didn't even know beastmode was a thing, is it just ripped as fuck?
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-28+at+01.36.10).jpg (31KB, 775x320px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-28+at+01.36.10).jpg
31KB, 775x320px
>>6975895
so pretty much shit like this? maybe a bit less thick. i'm trying to find my first new pair since i got out of high school.
>>
>>6975908
Mine are a bit more square than that. And they don't look good on everyone, it really depends on your face. Could make you look like a complete idiot.
>>
>>6975927
my face is pretty round(tfw babyface) and i have the like, typical asian dude longer haircut because i'd look stupid as fuck with short hair.
>>
>>6975906
Bearmode implies a good muscle base, but with a bit of fat on top.
Ripped means you have low bodyfat% so your abs show real well.
I think you should go for proper bear/beast as you already got the build for it, you just need to add more muscle to your frame. Go use your bro's home gym as much as possible and be the best man you can be.
Look into physio. They can probably help you set a good routine without risking injury. Idk how bad your shoulder is, but if something can pinch a nerve or something it can set you back, so look into it.
>>
>>6975945
Can you show pics? Also, apparently when the glasses are too big in general or too long (from the top of the frame to the bottom), you'll want to avoid them too.
>>
>>6974714
You don't need to take vitamins unless your diet is third world tier. If you are healthy, it's actually some what of a risk to take vitamins because the FDA does not actively regulate them, therefore it could contain something poisonous and the FDA wouldn't know until it's already killed a few people to the hospital before they analyze and recall it. This is the worst case scenario, the best case is you are wasting your money because you're already getting enough from your diet and then you're just pissing out whatever is in those vitamins.

t I took a nutrition class once

>>6974894
>My worry is that even if it makes sense to think that the female reproducting organs stops using nutrients it could be that they don't and that this contributes to the cancerous progress that happens when they're left to rot.
>Think of it this way. If a limb is paralyzed and the muscles in the limb rots away, the thing is still a part of the system (even if useless), and a lack of circulation in the limb can cause a blood clot.

Why would I think about something in a way that's obviously wrong kekerino? I am honestly kind of amazed that someone is this misinformed in the age of the internet.

>>6974920
>cause endometrial atrophy
>rotting
>atrophy
>rotting

This niggaa... If you're trying to "translate" you should actually know the meaning of words your are translating.
>>
>>6975848
This is true. Surgeons don't give a fuck, but I think all transguys can benefit from working out. Muscle makes a lot of difference when it comes to how they can shape your body.
>>
>>6975961
i'd rather not, honestly. i'm pretty gross and would rather avoid posting pics if i can. especially on a place like 4chan where i'd probably be (rightfully) made fun of.
>>
>>6975967
>tfw joint paint prevents you from working out a lot
How would one advise going from total couch potato to working out on a regular basis? I'm not too overweight because I eat like nothing, but, I'm weak as hell physically.
>>
>>6975969
Well, then not. Try asking people you know in real life what their opinion is then, I'm pretty horrible at this stuff anyways. Or another good thing to do is to drag someone with you and find a whole bunch of sort of square-ish glasses, try them all on and ask which ones look good/masculine. For me, a good pointer was also that the person selling them asked me if I really wanted them, because they made me look more boyish and people could "mistake" me for a boy.
>>
>>6975966
dude, I know athropy doesn't translate to rotting, but the way a part of your body shrinks away and becomes a liability at best and a dysfunctioning threat at worst it is better to handle it before it gets too bad. I.E rip the rotten bits out.

just because something shrivels away doesn't mean the body forgets it's there.
When an organ runs on a certain hormone and you you suppress/remove said hormone you're going to have problems with it down the line unless you deal with it.
>>
>>6975975
If you're skinny it's just bebbe muscle pains. Work through it and you'll be fine.
If you're skinnyfat-fat-hambeast I recommend starting swimming as it is easy on the joints and burns shitloads of calories.
Lifting is the best way to build muscle though, and easy as hell when you get a good starting routine. It's basically 'do a-b-c on day d', and results happen after following that shit for a few weeks. After every workout you'll get a pump which makes you feel like a king, very awesome.
>>
>>6975975
>Muh joint pain

Get your fatscuses out of here. Light exercise will help joint pain, just don't run or throw around weights with bad form. If you're too much of a baby for regular exercise, then swimming is for you because it the best exercise for joint-babies, which is why aerobics is popular for old people and the morbidly obese.

>>6976002
>dude, I know athropy doesn't translate to rotting

That's right, you're very wrong. There are plenty of problems your uterus can have from being on t, and rotting is NOT one of them. In fact, the most likely one of those problems is cancer, which is literally the exact opposite of rotting; cancer is uncontrolled cell growth and proliferation.
>>
>>6976041
My BMI is actually pretty normal(it's 22.3) it's just I'm too depressed to move most of the time. Which is why I was asking how to transition from couch potato to someone who actually exercises. So I can get better.
I enjoy swimming a lot, though, it's just that I have a hard time swimming in public. I'll try to just grit my teeth and bear it, though.
>>
>>6975966
Oh, and btw, it's pretty important to calculate your micronutrients if you want to be at your best.
I've gotten seizures from low blood pressure, caused by malnutrition due to IBS stuff. A good friend of mine (female) needs to monitor her iron and other minerals because she bleeds like a dying pig during shark week. Another friend compensates for metabolic damage and needs extra nutrients for that (he gets regular check ups from his doctor for that though)
Also, seeing how people like to go batshit with diets/lifestyles, it is ridiculous to think people don't need to balance out micros. It's better to fix it before a deficiency happen, than to actually get sick. insert le-pale-vegan.jpeg

Ever known an alcoholic? Google Rickets.

>>6976041
Uncontrolled cell growth is a type of rotting, my friend. Fermentation is nothing if not uncontrolled cell growth :^)
>>
>>6975949
Thanks, I'll look into some beastmode routines.
As for the shoulder, it's just a shit load of very painful popping and cracking, no nerve pinching. thanks for the tips bro.
>>
>>6975975
Yoga! It's easy going unlike lifting or cardio while still pushing your limits, and over time it makes you much more flexible. Good for joints too.
Also make sure to stretch before lifting to avoid pulling a muscle.
>>
>>6976089
If you can, get into a 24hr gym with a swimming pool, and go at odd hours when it's empty. That way you don't have to have people looking at you when swimming.
Also, if you can get into jogging, jog at night in the dark. Jog with a hoodie. No one cares and it feels more free because no staring.
>>
>>6976101
Good luck teddybro. I want progress pics when you get into it :)
>>
>>6976110
>>6976041
>>6976016
Thanks for the advice though, guys. I've been walking a lot more recently(like twice a day for 25-30 minutes each time) but I really wanna do more than that. Been trying to more(and things that are actually good for me), too. I usually only eat like one small meal a day because I honestly just forget to do it most of the time.
>>
>>6976093
>I'm wrong so I must change the subject to something irrelevant

Yes you are a very smart boy :^)
>>
>>6976187
I am a very smart boy. My mama said so. Also, rotting is an awesome word. I'll use it any time I want.

You still haven't proven me wrong, faggot. How is uncontrolled cell growth not fermentation?
>>
>tfw your budgie stops being afraid of your hand

I want to pet her so badly! She looks so soft and cute but birds take forever to let you get near them. They're such scaredy cats. I've been hand taming her for a few days and she still won't let me get more than five inches from her.

I don't feel like asking /fa/, but does skin tone really mean anything for fashion or is that just racist bs? I am like... Tyra Banks colored but I really like bright spring colors like pink or cherry red. I am curious about color coordination though. Most of the pastel/bright toned people I see are pale.
>>
>>6976232
Post birdbro pls
How about you try it out? It's difficult to imagine how something looks on you unless you try it.
>>
>>6975448
People obviously get cavities, I'm guessing you don't go to the dentist and nor do many people you know. I've had loads and I've had my teeth break because of it, brushing as I should but I think I have naturally weak teeth. You don't feel or see holes because they tend to be between your teeth and they'll hurt when you eat sugary foods or have a temperature shock. Get your holes filled, boy.
>>
>>6976110

This is broscience. Or momscience.
Proper yoga is as tough on the joints as anything, and stretching before exercise leaves you even more open to injury. You just need to warm up in a way similar to the activity you're doing, eg take a brisk walk before going for a run, lift with the bar and work your way up to your set weight, etc.
>>
>>6976504
>Get your holes filled, boy.

lewd
>>
>>6976504

I used to go to the dentist every six months but I slipped up and haven't gone in almost two years. I can't imagine having cavities at a young age though; that always seems like something that only occurs in kids cartoons. Imagining myself losing a tooth is awful.

>>6976110

Yoga isn't easy. I've tried.
>>
>>6976195
Fermentation isn't uncontrolled. It's a pretty specific reaction than follows pretty predicable timelines/pathways.

Uncontrolled cell division is primarily seen in cancers and involves a lot of gene fuckery.

Neither of them are remotely the same thing as atrophy or necrosis.
>>
>tfw Animal Crossing pronounces your name better then your parents

Damn it.

How did you guys choose your male names? For me, originally went with one of those modern alternative spelling names but some anons on /adv/, I believe, told me it was stupid and I realized it was. So I backpedaled and looked up names of the same origin as my name and the same first letter. I got some common European name that probably sounds weird on me since I'm not white, but my birth name was the same so whatever.
>>
>>6977443
>How did you guys choose your male names?
Something I liked lol
>>
>>6977443
>good character on TV show
>youtuber I like
>gave name to a local fox
>???
>started using it in video games
>>
I painted my nails and my parents won't stop complimenting me because they see me as such a tomboy. It's... not as embarrassing as I'd expect. If I was cis male or even out I'd never be able to get away with this.

Tbqh, I can't imagine being born cis. It sounds suffocating. Would my parents have teased me for liking PPG growing up? Would I not have been able to had glitter pencils as a kid? All these gender roles...
>>
>>6977519
>mom, why are you smashing the TV?!
>that show is going to turn you into a fucking faggot jimmy, i'm putting a stop to it!
>mom, i'm seven!
>PUT A COCK IN IT, JIMMY
>>
>>6976794
>>6977017
You misunderstand. I didn't say it was easy.
>It's easy going unlike lifting or cardio while still pushing your limits
I'm talking from experience though, at least I vastly prefer it to either lifting or cardio.
>>
>>6977443
mama renamed me :)
>>
>>6977443
i picked an -aiden name at first (at least it was an -aiden name that wasn't unheard of for my birth year) but everyone else agreed that was stupid so one of the various therapists i saw in my first few months of coming out renamed me with the short version of my name, which i used in daily life
i then picked the long version because it was my favourite variant and the middle name because of a singer i liked (though now i think my middle name is kind of ridiculous and wish my much more normal suggestions were not shot down by parents who kind of wanted me to have a ridiculous middle name -- during that stage of my life, i learned if i were cis my middle name may have been archimedes)
i'm an autist and one of my obsessive autist interests is names and naming trend data so i care a lot about names
a lot of trans guys choose the same few names (surprisingly few -aidens these days) and they're all either too young or too unisex (as in, mostly female) -- sometimes both
>>
>>6978011
D'aw
>>
>>6977716
>It's easy going unlike lifting or cardio while still pushing your limits
if you think cardio and/or lifting is hard you are a lazy faggot
>>
Reminder to ignore the grinch thread. A proper thread will come up after bump limit and thread at page 8-10ish
>>
>>6969653
Oh no from haters coming out of the woodwork. That's what myfs have to deal with all the time.
>>6969677
Who can blame them. Even those of us who are moderately attractive get a full dose of social rejection.
>>
>>6977443
>modern alternative spelling names
Honest question, why do people do this?

I can't really judge though, I'm so fucking easy. My parents actually expected a boy and trannyfied my male name at the last minute when I turned out female (to the point of giving me a faggy modern spelling of a classic, ffs). I only have to switch back, and half my family has always called me by the 'male' name anyway (pretty gender neutral).
>>
>>6970073
>i understand the wrong body thing i really do
you sure about that buddy
>>
>>6975160
rolling
>>
I view my vagina like the stereotypical gay guy does in disgust ugh
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.