[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-med warning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

File: 1448517731312.jpg (406KB, 1080x1869px) Image search: [Google]
1448517731312.jpg
406KB, 1080x1869px
I really fucked up

>25
>I don't pass at all (face doesn't look particularly feminine, 17" shoulders)
>shitskin
>muslim family
>Been crossdressing on-off for the last 12 years
>Depressed due to having no friends, no job and no prospects, live at home NEET sharing a room with my brother
>Decide to crossdress again since that used to make me feel better
>Go deeper into the rabbit hole
>Start browsing /lgbt/
>learn about self-medding
>convince myself I'm trans because I was obsessed with gender bending cartoon and trans documentaries/characters when I was a kid
>I probably do honestly want to be female but it's not practical and it could just be a fetish
>ignore all the doubt and just charge forward with it
>start Cypro, 4mg E and Fin
>start laser to get rid of this fucking awful facial hair I started growing when I was like 12/13
3 months later

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking

I'm likely sterile now (though chances of me ever having a gf were low)
I have patchy facial hair from laser
I'm just a broken human being and now I can't even attempt to be a proper man since I can't have kids and I KNOW if I continue transitioning the future is really grim

I don't know what to do, kill myself now, stop self-medding and killing myself in a couple of years or continue self-medding and kill myself in a couple of years?

Anyway, word of advice, go through the official route and get a diagnosis so at least you don't have any regrets
>>
>>6941728
stop self-medding
resume living as a man
three months is nothing, three months of testosterone won't cause life-ruining changes let alone three months of estrogen
it is more likely than not that you will be able to have children
>>
>>6940906
According to this girl her gf was on hrt for a year and a half and still was fertile enough to impregnate her while she was still taking it. Stopping after 3 months will certainly not cause permanent harm. No sudoku needed.

That said, for you or anyone else that wants to try hrt but is not 100% sure, you might want to try Bica instead of Cypro. Far less permanent from what I understand.
>>
>>6941728
What is it that you're regreting?
>>
>>6941728
>I can't even attempt to be a proper man since I can't have kids

Who cares? This is just a loop of negative thoughts. Men don't walk around defining themselves as such because they can impregnate women and have them shit out a baby 9 months later. I realize at our very core we're made to procreate but people live for more reasons than that, and a shitton of people are happily living life without kids.

Stop self medicating though, that seems like a bad idea all together.

I don't know where you live but you can go take tests to check if you're even fucked in the first place, nobody but your doctor would know you did these tests and if you really don't want to you don't even have to tell him anything about this transitioning shit.

Also don't kill yourself, please. I don't know a lot about gender dysphoria so I'll probably sound ignorant, but try doing something that is healthy and will make you feel better about yourself. Doesn't have to be medicating, just anything that will make you obsess less about your physicality.

>shitskin

Jeez, you're spending too much time on 4chan if you're insulting yourself over something like this.
>>
This is why I'm so suspicious of anime fags
>>
>>6941805
Is it truly non-existent?
>>
>calling yourself a shitskin the way white people call you a shitskin

pathetic
>>
Monica pls

Did you even have any body dysphoria or did you just want to socially become a woman? Did starting hormones make you feel any better? Lots of people live as men on estrogen, because thats all they need to feel better, you dont necessarily have to stop
>>
>>6941728
it's supposed to take longer than 3 months to transition, senpai
and i'm pretty sure you have major depression due to hormone imbalances and what not
>>
>>6941805
>Screwing up any chance I had at being a normal male by pursing a non-existent chance of being able to live life as a female
is it that bad?
you'll never be truly female anyway. you were born male and you'll die male
but you can pretend, and you can find someone to pretend with you
>>
I don't know your situation but please, please don't give up too quickly. You did what you did for a reason. Try to remember it. Hold on to the hope.
>>
>>6941854
I shouldve said "on HRT" I guess

Theres no reason to do anything youre not comfortable with, you can just keep taking hormones and live as you normally would
>>
>>6941781
Exactly. They think they can be a cute, dainty, anime girl and escape their real life.
>>
wew lad it's an "agp tranny thinks she isn't trans and is unpassable so detransition just to become more and more manly until suicide or hondom at middle-age" poster
>>
Ayy op, you know it's too late to chicken out now You tried to live as cis male for 25 years, and it didn't work out, why do you think it will work out if you back away now?
>>
>>6941928
probably not
>>
>>6941928

yaa he just made a common guy mistake it's no big deal
I know PLENTY of cis men who literally castrated themselves, laserd their facial hair off, crossdressed as women for many years and cry themselves up over not being female

it's a common cis male experience m8
>>
>>6941792
Well this is scary as a person who did it for one week
>>
>>6942048
I was at a university campus over summer doing research, so it was really quiet, I didn't know anyone there, and was away from friends and family. Got caught up thinking I could actually transition and be happy and started self-medding. Came home, saw friends and family, knew they wouldn't accept it and realised I couldn't give them up so I stopped.

I felt calmer on it and more awake, and I got the smallest soft little lumps kind of above and behind my nipples but they've already gone.
>>
Why all the deleted posts?
>>
>>6946801
Monica got cold feet lol, wonder why she didnt just delete the thread
>>
>>6941728
Just kill yourself, only solution
>>
File: 1422465590251.jpg (25KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1422465590251.jpg
25KB, 228x221px
>poleaboo BTFO
>>
File: heh31.png (154KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
heh31.png
154KB, 330x319px
I need this to be real holy shit

Ribena will never recover
>>
>>6946878
>>6946877
who?
>>
>>6946890
https://poleaboo.wordpress.com/
https://00da310q.wordpress.com/
>>>/int/brit/ personality who pissed in his roommate's Ribena to cover up the fact he had drank part of it one time
Chronic attention seeker, and will probably commit a terrorist act when he eventually plots out his suicide
>>
>>6941728
Left out the part where you tried to a rape an innocent polack, Amer
>>
Fuck lol I have that same dress. Time to burn it,
>>
>>6946936
jesus
can you tell me what the whole uni arrest thing was? i tried to piece it together but damn there's a lot of shit on there
>>
>>6946936
Prove it's the same person, /pol/
>>
>>6947161
Poleaboo autistically decided to film his roommate shitting. He got caught and she filed charges against him. We're still waiting for him to be put into prison.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1159x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1159x704px
>>6941728
>Anyway, word of advice, go through the official route and get a diagnosis so at least you don't have any regrets

Please explain why all the gay and bi guys on femgen are totally happy with all the black market Estrofem and experimental SERMs they take despite identifying as guys?

You might be a weak willed fool who can't make decisions for himself.

But the online sources are perfect if you're a guy and identify as one but just so happen to like androgyny and don't want to play ball with a doctor who'll force you to transition for them. The top Andro models like pic related all benefited from this.
>>
>>6947161
Basically >>6947175
>>6947166
>/pol/
First, suck my dick
Second, the age + photo + life story is the exact same as his, and he admitted to making this on /int/ around the time I posted >>6946936
>>
>>6947229
Eh i dont get your point.
>>
>>6947161
Filmed his polish housemate in the bathroom, she found out and got the police involved and he still thinks he hasn't done anything wrong.

>>6947166
Originally posted that photo/similar ones in /britfeel/ over on r9k, you'll be able to find them in the archives if you can be bothered
>>
>>6947333
you can't handle autonomy, others can and thrive in it
>>
Move to the himalayas and become a buddhist monk.
>>
>>6947229
it's not perfect. not only are the black market hormones overpriced, but they are also unreliable-the shipment can be late, or missing, or they can ship you fake or expired pills

I used to be self meddling before I got fucked in such a way once, and I've been taking official hrt from doctor prescription ever since(he doesn't require me to be transgender)
>>
>>6942064
So what you're saying is you still want to be a girl but you're scared of transitioning because of social acceptance? You don't even know whether you want to stop self-medding.
>>
>>6947748
Which country are you from?
>>
File: lol.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>6941728
>he hasn't even heard of the femboy option
>>
>>6947229
Those girls are just transgender in denial. Same as AGP meme. It's just transsexual brain syndrome. They go full female a lot. After they fall out of their cum dwelling dating gutter bracket. Shit tier desu

>>6941728
You're warning us against what? Self med? There is no "official" way to do it. Fucking pump yourself full of the growth hormones you want and hope it works. It ain't gonna get any easier with meme doctors lying to you.
>>
>>6941728
I recommend going to see a therapist. I don't know about transitioning, but everything you mention sounds a lot like it stems from depression, which is something you can definitely get rid of. Source: been diagnosed with depression for close to 10 years now, med and therapy worked wonders
>>
>>6947902
England, see >>6946936
>>
>>6947902
poland

we have 70% discount on moans if we buy them legally, and there are some doctors who are well known to be cooperative and give prescriptions without the need for therapy or bs
>>
>>6948192
>and give prescriptions without the need for therapy or bs
I'm jealous
>>
>>6948192
How very Christian
>>
>>6948206
I am sure that in your country there are some doctors-either endo or psych-who are the same. you just need to ask around.
>>
>>6948208
>tfw no Catholic cute femboy bf to go to church with, handhold and cuddle while praising Jesus
>>
>>6941728
>I can't even attempt to be a proper man since I can't have kids

uh... what does spawning parasites have to do with being a "proper man"?

If it bothers you that much, just smear jam all over the place and burn a pile of money every week
>>
>>6948192
Seriously? I've never heard of that, can you recommend any doctor who does that?
>>
>>6948211
I went to a trans talk group and there seem to be docs who don't let you wait one year but 6 months...
I'll just ry self medication until then.
>>
File: determination.jpg (217KB, 962x775px) Image search: [Google]
determination.jpg
217KB, 962x775px
>>6941728
>I can't have kids

crazy people shouldn't have kids.
nip those bad genes in the bud.
this is just nature's way of preventing you from having kids.
accept the fact that you are broken and that there is probably nothing you can do about it.
learn to love your broken self.
everyone is broken in some way.
this planet is for broken people, just look around you.
once you accept yourself and your flaws you can begin to be happy.
find hobbies you enjoy.
make a life for yourself.
fill it with people who's company you enjoy.
you will be old soon and your body will start to decay.
this is life.
accept it and learn to enjoy it.
there is nothing you can do to change your fate.
you are not in control.
you will never be in control.
life is about learning to let go and accept whatever comes.

killing yourself is not the answer.
if you kill yourself you are forced to come back and do it all over again.
acceptance is the only way.
>>
>>6941728
false flagging gatekeeper pls go
>>
>>6948409
I think people should fight to get what they want, rather than accepting that they can't get it. At least for this brain and body, there's only this one life, and you should get as much out of it as you can.
Your body might break down but you should never stop fighting, never lie down and die.
>>
>>6948409
God made lgt's to control overpopulation :3
>>
>>6947824
Pretty much, apart from I do want to stop self-medding and I have done. "Social acceptance" is selling it too short, as well - I've done really well at school and university, have really good job prospects, and good friends. I don't want to lose the respect I have from that by transitioning so I'll just commit to being depressed for the rest of my life instead.

Or maybe until VR makes simulations so realistic I can be a girl in that when I need.
>>
>>6948366
No, I'm not, ask on niebieskieforum or transpomoc
>>
>>6948740
Having people make friends with a fake person is cruel to you and to them. Be honest and transition.
>>
>>6948909
No it's not, stop trying to make your life easier making trans people more visible by making my life worse
>>
>>6949140
I've never met a transwoman who was willing to forsake transition for business prospects and popularity. Those are all meaningless things if they're not yours, if you're playing make-believe.

Repression is gross, and i'd rather you didn't try to pretend it's an economic or social decision. You're repressing and you're going to ruin your life for real if you don't stop.

I don't give a fuck about trans visibility, it would be better if we could all be stealth but that's not reality. Being visible means nothing if idiots like you repress and ruin their own lives for stupid, petty masculine bullshit.
>>
A lot of nice cis men are women are born unable to have children. Even more are able and never do it because they don't have the conditions to give them a proper life. Don't be a bitch about this, it doesn't make you more or less of a man or a woman.
>>
>>6941728
I wish I was a girl
don't really care much for kids though
>>
>>6951648
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/

???
>>
>>6951663
>Dude reddit does this thing that means it's totally ok
Ah yes, the fabled "epic meme post", I've heard tales of this
>>
File: bvtuydtiyfv.jpg (8KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
bvtuydtiyfv.jpg
8KB, 250x230px
>>6941728
>shitskin
>I'm likely sterile now

very well done, youre are truly an example to follow for your kind
>>
girlfriend?
>>
poleaboo pls
>>
You guys seems to know OP somehow.
Can anyone write a greentext and explain to me who the fuck he is and why everyone is laughing?
>>
>>6952372
>makes absurd claim easy to disprove
>gets disproven
>hehhehhe le ebin meme XD reddit
>>
File: 1435814053010.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1435814053010.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>6941842
>and i'm pretty sure you have major depression due to hormone imbalances and what not
Holy fucking shit, I've never seen a doctor before make such diagnosis with so little information. How do you do it?
>>
>>6948215
That's an easy one, just become a catholic priest and find a choir boy.
>>
>>6941842
>>6954629
If anything going on HRT would actually help them with depression

http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/ajp.154.12.1641
>Estrogens are neuroprotective with respect to neuronal degeneration, growth, and
susceptibility to toxins. The cyclic fluctuations of estrogens and progesterone enhance the
response to stress, which confers susceptibility to depression and anxiety.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091305706002139
http://endometabol.com/6615.fulltext
>>
>>6954734
Too lazy to actually read what you linked, but doesn't what you quoted say it would make you more susceptible to depression?
>>
>>6952752
he is a poster from the /brit/ threads on /int/ and /britfeel/ on /r9k/ normally known as poleaboo, ribena, Amer Hussein, or most recently "Monica" who has been blogging his misadventures for the past few years

here is the basic rundown
>poleaboo is born, the child of paki immigrants in England
>goes to university in Scotland (in Aberdeen I think)
>wears a naruto t-shirt
>spends a few years there doing nothing and makes no friends
>gets put in a flat with a female polish student
>doesn't really speak to her
>actually gets a pity invite to a party once and drinks alcohol for the first time but generally just hides in his room
>he sets up a camera in the bathroom and films the polish girl peeing
>posts pics on /r9k/
>/r9k/ reports him to the university
>he continues to live a wretched existence for a while there
>steals his roommates ribena and then pisses in the bottles to cover up his theft (take that normies)
>finally gets suspended from university and informed that criminal charges might follow
>gets arrested
>doesn't want to go back to England so becomes a neet in scotland
>gets a job as mcdonalds eventually
>post about his coworkers on his blog
>they find out and he is fired and wages withheld after only working two months
>becomes a neet again
>has to move flats again
>gets a job at an amusement park
>coworkers find his blog
>they confront him in outside
>eventually his trial comes around and pleads guilty
>is let off with a fine
>votes UKIP
>move back to England to parents house
>neet again
>starts cutting himself
>hires female whores to dominate him
>decides he wants to be a girl instead of a failed man
>stops cutting himself
>starts posting pics in his sister's clothes
>has a spiderman bedspread
>orders hormones online
>becomes permanently infertile (thank god)
>makes this thread

Forgive me if I've committed anything of put anything out of order, its a lot

source material:
https://poleaboo.wordpress.com/
https://00da310q.wordpress.com/
>>
>>6955129
Monica was my first girlname! :3
>>
Tfw sass kills the thread
>>
>>6955129
Damn that's pretty sad

How the fuck do you just let your shitty blog ruin your work opportunities over and over like that
>>
>>6955129
This sounds like British Chris Chan.
>>
>>6941728
Time to go full Jihadi
>>
>>6949140
Do you really believe that's the reason we're suggesting you transition? You don't think that perhaps it's because you've admitted you're trans and that it's the only treatment that works, and you're going to deny it to yourself out of fear?

>so I'll just commit to being depressed for the rest of my life instead.
Seriously, how can you admit this and still not try to fix the problem? You do realise it will get worse, right? That's why people have "successful" lives and then transition anyway at 40 (when it doesn't work properly and leaves them as disgusting hons).
>>
>>6956823
It didn't get the Orlando shooter any sympathy
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 620x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 620x621px
>>6956976
What about the femboi route?

Can get hormones and medically transition as far as is comfortable and look like a cute effeminate boy.

But not have to go all the way and suffer for it unless you're feeling it & have money saved up for it.

It worked really well for Pejic. Why not for others?
>>
>>6949214
>I've never met a transwoman who was willing to forsake transition for business prospects and popularity.
If they're doing it right then you wouldn't know, would you?
>>
>>6959529
Many people do that. Some of them do it and then eventually end up transitioning fully, while some just stay in femboy mode (out of necessity or just because they prefer it that way).

>>6939567
>>
File: 1457526963096.jpg (648KB, 629x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1457526963096.jpg
648KB, 629x2234px
Depressing AF
>>
>>6965094
;_;
>>
>>6965094
it's a tragic tale. not as popular as cwc but just as sad
>>
>>6941728
kys
>>
File: 1472995044320.gif (220KB, 280x199px) Image search: [Google]
1472995044320.gif
220KB, 280x199px
>>6955129
Holy shit you can't make this shit up.
What's wrong with the men from that region...
>>
>>6941728
horses for courses.
I'm almost 9 months in, and i'm more sure than ever that it's what i want to do and the thought of coming off meds scares the life out of me.
>>
>>6976300
i've wobbled a lot on the prospect of having to try and transition socially and pass, yes.
and my decision is i will never socially transition, but present as a fem gay guy.
the feminizing effects of the hrt are still important to me regardless of social transition, that won't change.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.