[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys fuck off from /r9k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1364326226407.jpg (37KB, 686x720px) Image search: [Google]
1364326226407.jpg
37KB, 686x720px
Just make this board NSFW already. The trap, faggot, tranny, gayposting is getting out of hand.

I thought this was supposed to be a containment board?
>>
>>6934473
There are more chasers on R9k then here bud

trannys are going to go where the attention is at
>>
File: 1372128110493.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1372128110493.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>6934473
>that picture
>>
>>6934510
It's supposed to be a parody of pregnant celebrities posing nude on magazines. Lol they aren't actually pregnant, it's a joke.
>>
>>6934473
Damn, I was gonna say no even though I don't go to that board, because it sounds way too pathetic and depressing. After checking out those ""gay"" threads, all I found was traps, trannies, and their chasers who are all a terrible combination of annoying and desperate.

Why would anyone go there?
>>
>>6934543
>they aren't actually pregnant
Oh, they are in my fantasies.

Especially top right.
Bottom left has a nice but and belly but his goatee is awful. Same with bottom center. Awful body hair.
>>
File: 1471830518182.png (144KB, 368x392px) Image search: [Google]
1471830518182.png
144KB, 368x392px
>>6934473
Tranny that visited /r9k/ since the first version here, I don't post my pictures or tell people I'm a tranny or anything.

I know what you're talking about but the people posting these things aren't trannies either.

It's been proved more than once that it's serial shitposters, they are so lazy they even use the same pictures with same names over and over.
Btw one of them is that black guy with the micropenis that also happens to post BBC cuckold threads making fun of "dem whitey bois".

Not going to post the pic here but the boy is small even for my HRT cock standards.

Anyways hide and report the threads, OP.
Also stop giving them (you)s.
>>
>>6934473
I've been on r9k longer than you, kiddo
>>
>>6934697
Mods & janitors aren't doing anything about it. Same goes for underage girl attentionwhoring threads. Fuck, I don't even browse /r9k/ that much anymore, but every time I visit there's a bunch of threads that should have been long since deleted.

>>6934708
If you say so, buddy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.