/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homos of /lgbt/ Are you an aspie/autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: My Aspergers Child.jpg (15KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
My Aspergers Child.jpg
15KB, 259x259px
Homos of /lgbt/

Are you an aspie/autist?
>>
>>6934356
Nope

I've been tested just

i'm just weird and dumb :)
>>
>>6934356
Super awkward, but not actually autistic. Just anxious and insecure and shit.
>>
Probably. I don't like doctors and I can keep a decent lid on my tism, so I don't feel like going out of my way for a diagnosis that isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>6934356
I've never been checked, but I suspect I might be somewhere on the spectrum. If I am, I don't really care anyway.
>>
>>6934356
probably, but if so, I'm high functioning
>>
>>6934356
>aspie/autist
I've befriended a few from this board and they all think super highly of themselves and lack empathy for anything but themselves.

Autists don't make good friends
>>
>>6934356
they say I have aspergers but idfk anymore
I'm also an extremely awkward introvert
>>
>>6934557
Are you extremely overly tall too?
>>
>>6934557
Do you have a hard time connecting to people on a emotional level and can you read how people are feeling with out it being Obvious
>>
>>6934575
I think I'm only about 5'10''-ish I think

>>6934581
I can read people okay I guess, it's more that I try and avoid any emotional situations/conversations
>>
>>6934581
I can read men easily. Women are alien to me. When I was in denial, I dated women and when I felt they were in a bad mood or something I'd try and talk with them about it but they always went "no. I'm fine".

It's so much easier dating men and I'm glad I've finally accepted my homosexuality.
>>
Yes, why do you ask?
>>
>>6934734
Because there's been one small study that talked about /lgbt/ people having significantly higher autism/aspergers rates.

And then I remember a lot of my LGBT friends are on the scale(6 LGBT friends and only 1 neurotypical among them)

Just curiosity
>>
No, but my sissy degenerate bf is.

Why do autists have agp fetishes?

It's gross and he tries to steal my clothing, and I can't say anything negative because he'll bawww and I can't stand his breakdowns.
>>
>>6934356
iv'e never been diagnosed but when i look back on the social patterns of my adolescence, i truly wouldnt be surprised
>>
Can't say I'd be surprised if I turned out to be.
>>
>>6934356
I'm on 4chan

But really I'm not (I hope) I'm just really bad at first encounters which tend to be my last.
>>
>>6934725
>"no. I'm fine"

This, for a while I thought I was bi and dated women but realized the shallow behavior and princess mentality wasn't for me, plus being macho was difficult, I can still make female friends but they are all bull dykes or stoners
>>
>>6934950
Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship, m8-o
>>
>>6934764
I've heard that before. Although, it was presented as "autistic individuals are more likely to be LGBT" rather than the other way around; I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference. But it makes sense to me: the autistic brain is wired differently, so to speak, thus it's not really surprising to hear that it appears more frequently alongside other neurological differences.
>>
>>6935350
i wonder how strong it is for individual segments of LGBT? the t, specifically ftm, definitely has overrepresented rates -- by a literal interpretation of the results of the most famous study of it, over half of ftms have the broad autism phenotype (which denotes higher autism traits and gene loading than the general population) or higher, and almost 20% are diagnosably autistic
i think that could be an underestimate, personally, especially given more blatantly autistic ftms probably didn't participate in the study
>>
>>6935121
Everything else is fantastic, but when he asks me to fit him in skirts and go shopping for women's clothing it puts me off majorly.

One unshared fetish in a person isn't base for an unhealthy relationship.
>>
I'm on the spectrum and am Asexual.

I'm wondering if this is a not-too-uncommon combination?
>>
I'm a trans lady and actually autistic :P
>>
File: 1467748101199.jpg (82KB, 600x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1467748101199.jpg
82KB, 600x1046px
Maybe a bit, but I've been said it's cute when I asper the ger out of stuff I'm interested in. I have this monologues that can go on for ages with lots of different view points on the sibjects at hand, and sometimes pointing out connections I've figured out.
>>
>>6937393
If they said its cute they're probably interested in you.
>>
>>6934356
Cis lesbian here, diagnosed autistic when I was a kid.
>>
File: 1468326274026.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468326274026.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>6937477
I know! One of them is my boyfriend who always tries to get me going on stuff he's interested in. He even tries to have his friend and me talk about "the d33p stuff", but this guy isn't interested or is maybe scared that I'd crush him or something (which I'd never do, not on purpose atleast).
>>
Ive been diagnosed (Aspy) forever ago, but now ive gotten so much help that I am basicly normal with bad anxiety.
>>
File: BOY.jpg (4KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
BOY.jpg
4KB, 96x96px
Mild or high-functioning here, also genderfluid (straight bio-male).
>>
high functioning asperger, but not gay - just a tranny
>>
>>6935098
I'm saying. Like just tell me what you're thinking. Don't expect me to read you're mind and get pissed at me when you lied and said you're fine and I believed you.
>>
>>6934356
yeah. only mildly though. I just have autistic """"traits"""" but not enough or badly enough for a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder. With the old dsm I would probably be diagnosed with aspergers so I just say that I have aspergers
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.