/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can you get SRS and still be a femboy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1122871.jpg (246KB, 900x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1122871.jpg
246KB, 900x1153px
So can you get SRS and still be a femboy?
>>
>>6934307

sexual reassignment surgery means they cut off your dick, so no, not really. unless you are a femboy without a dick.
>>
>>6934307
No. That makes you mtf. It bums me out a bit when femboys go full tranny.
>>
>>6934307
Of course. It makes bottoming and wearing cute clothes easier. A femboy has no need for his penis anyway
>>
File: 1464555920731.jpg (115KB, 732x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1464555920731.jpg
115KB, 732x1032px
>>6934307
Genitals or lack there off don't make a femboy not a boy, just like a dick doesn't make a transgirl not a "girl". If femboys are actually devoted to femininity and eliminating the gendered aspects of being male, they should be willing to go through castration, SRS, etc.

Obviously it's not a requirement, but the reluctance to remove/alter genitals makes it pretty obvious the difference between actual femboys and brainwashed masc-endorsing fetishtic posers.
>>
>>6934488
Not all femboys are gay.
>>
>>6934488
>>6934591
This! I'm a proud femBOY and I've been on estrogen for ten years now. I've also had my BOYboobs enhanced with silicon and had my peepee removed for a nice BOYhole. I'm utterly male!
>>
>>6934498
Please go and ask twinks how many of them would cut their dicks off.

It's really unreasonable to demand effeminate gay or bi males who identify as males permanently damage part of the anatomy that makes them male.

It's one thing to say body mod is okay, it's another thing to demand they all mutilate themselves for you
>>
>>6934645
op is a faggot trying to create a ridiculous meme
>>
File: cara211.jpg (149KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cara211.jpg
149KB, 683x1024px
>>6934645
hmmm right. okay. I really don't care about boys that keep their penises around for fetish purposes. I'm speaking strictly to the idea helping to eliminate toxic gender role/gender initiation through the elimination of genitals. This also goes for girls and mastectomies among other thing.

Most femboys don't seek to eliminate male social ills and through demasculinization as they claim they do, but rather to use their femininity to aid the toxic sub/dom masculine/feminine dynamic that is basically the root cause of all homophobia, transphobia, gay bashings, rape etc. Femboys and twinks need to move closer to androgyny and not femininity, and a good way of doing that is to enforce "genital regulation".
>>
>>6934307

Can you chop off your penis and still be a boy?
>>
>>6934488
This, so much. I can't stand having a penis. I want to have sex the normal way, getting fucked in my vagina. That can't happen without SRS. It's just more convenient and aesthetic, not because "i'm a girl". I'm a boy. Why is it so hard for people to accept?
>>
>>6934702
OP clearly came from tumblr (or femgem which is a little piece of tumblr on this board).
Don't ask xym about genders else this thread will become even more retarded.

>>6934307
>If I take hormones Am I still a feminine boy?
>If I get breast implants am I still a feminine boy?
>If I have facial feminization surgery am I still a feminine boy?
>If I cut my dick off am I still a feminine boy?
>If I change my documents to female after all above am I still a feminine boy?

Let that sink for a bit, OP.
You're treading on a territory that's beyond your feminine crossdressing boy one but it's probably too complicated for you to understand.
>>
>>6934699
You are retatded
>>
>>6934747
I read it as OP mocking femgen for claiming a post op transsexual as one of them
>>
File: 1466360850603.jpg (76KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466360850603.jpg
76KB, 604x604px
>>6934755
k. give three reasons why.
>>
>>6934747
We only want male pronouns, you know, the ones we were born with. How is that tumblr?

We're into looking pretty, it's that simple.
>>
>>6934747
I mean if all he wants is pronouns why not let him have them? Who the fuck cares? Or else it will lead you the territory of "i'll never calling you a man/woman because the chromosomes are the ultimate truth".
>>
>>6934488
>>6934716
Wouldn't the phantom dick pain from gettin it cut off keep you from feeling better?
>>
This thread is so lewd, I'm getting really hot and bothered and I don't even AGP
>>
>>6937531
>pretty boys
>getting their dicks mutilated
>lewd
More like sad
>>
>>6937570
They aren't actually doing it... but if they're on hrt, they aren't the kind of boys I'm into anyway

At this point I've gone tranny full circle and now have AAP, so the idea of fem-bodied people trying to be men is kinda hot desu senpai
>>
>>6937570
>making them better
>mutilated
uwotm8
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.