[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so some people believe anyone can pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1468744465749.jpg (884KB, 2592x1769px) Image search: [Google]
1468744465749.jpg
884KB, 2592x1769px
Don't you know how dangerous that mindset is? You can dose Sean Bean in estrogen for years and he'd never pass. Ever. Not everyone can pass and it's important to be aware of that.

It just makes me so mad. But some people want to be fucking delusional about it, shit like that gets you murder.

AHHH WHY ARE SOME TRANNIES SO CRAZY AND DELUSIONAL, IT'S MAKES ME SO UPSET.

t. a neverpass
>>
>>6933369
Technically no transpeople pass. However you do have a better chance of kind of passing if you transition before 12. Anyone after that it beyond hope.
>>
>>6933369

i dont understand the entitlement with passing more than anything.

trans people dont want to be women, they want to be unrealistically beautiful women. they act like we dont all have bodies we are born into that aren't ideal. they act like really fit and attractive people dont work around the clock at making themselves look good.

they just whien about how they;'ll never pass and its silly.

do what asia has done for years and recognize yourself as something entirely new, a third gender, cuz thats what you essentially are.
>>
>>6933369
not everyone can pass, but everyone who has disphoria should have a chance to try

and some people don't care and go for it anyway, it's that or suicide from their point of view
>>
>>6933416
except that there are hordes and hordes of hons exactly because this is untrue. of course everyone would prefer to look good but almost everyone would settle for just looking like a believable member of the other gender
>>
>>6933369
Not everyone can pass, but a lot of people who think they can't can.
>>
File: image.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>6933376
>no trans people above 12 pass
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.