[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend likes me, only like him when he's crossdressing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1450692950600.png (368KB, 415x503px) Image search: [Google]
1450692950600.png
368KB, 415x503px
My best friend told me he has feelings for me recently. He said he's loved me for years but he was too afraid to say it. We're both guys.

I consider myself largely a straight male so I told him I was really flattered but I don't really like guys. He asked me if he dressed like a girl, would I like him. He's a fairly feminine guy, he's a lot shorter than me and he has feminine soft features. I told him probably not but he was welcome to give a shot.

Next time I saw him he was wearing a tight dress, wore a wig, had makeup on, had made himself look like he had big boobs, I was stunned. I was completely enamored with him. I told him his getup was a complete success but I asked him if he was okay dressing like that. He said he felt weird and uncomfortable but he was willing to do it if I would be his boyfriend.

I'm pretty conflicted about it. I don't think it's right if I be his boyfriend if I don't like his true self. He seems to be willing to do anything though. I care about him and I would be willing to give it a shot but I don't have any attraction to him as a man. What should I do?
>>
If he's willing to be a girl for you, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>6932753

if you dont like him naked, you dont like him. this wouldnt last long. this isnt his lifestyle, how long do you think he could keep up wearing a wig?

and i mean are you really going to be understanding to his penis? even if hes a total bottom, will the lack of giant boobs throw you off? not like he'll get a boob job just to see if you like him.

if you love him, let him go.
>>
DO. NOT.
He cares for you and wants to make you happy. I'm sure he thinks he'd be willing to cross dress and be all girly for you, but he most likely won't. He's blinded by love and if you go along with this there will be a lot of hurt. If the only way you can accept him is when he does something he's uncomfortable with then it will fuck with his confidence and trust. He'll dislike himself and eventually one day realize he can't do it, even for love. Turning him down now will save him a lot of pain. I'm pleading with you OP, don't do it.
>>
>>6932873
Everyone needs to make compromises.
Why would only OP need to bend over?
>>
>>6932753
If he's not trans it's not gonna work out
>>
Don't date him. You're just going to hurt him. You'll never be able to last over 5 months. He deserves a good boyfriend who he can live happily with when he's 70. That won't happen with you obviously. He doesn't even like crossdressing.
>>
>>6932807
I could overlook his penis if the rest of the package is girly enough. I'm not hung up on that honestly, it's just if he looks to guyish in general it does nothing for me. I'm not that hung up on big boobs either, short hair is a turn off though. I would only need him to be a girl when I have sex with him if we're being frank, I don't really care if he's a girl or not if we're just together. It just doesn't feel genuine that way though.
>>
>>6932905
this
leave the poor boy alone
>>
>>6932927

>it just doesnt feel genuine that way though

cuz its not. i mean hell, its not a matter of big boobs he'll have NO boobs when ur fucking him.

will you jerk him off? rub his balls for him?
>>
>>6932946
I don't discriminate against flat-chested girls, it's all the same to me.

I'd jerk him off if he asked me to, hell I would even blow him if he really wanted it. I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it whatsoever but I'd do it since he's willing to be a girl for me so it's only fair for me to do my half too.
>>
File: hitomi.jpg (1MB, 850x1212px) Image search: [Google]
hitomi.jpg
1MB, 850x1212px
Just let the dude suck your dick til he's tired of it, damn.
>>
>>6932977

interesting. as hot as all this is, id still think its a bad idea. if you find him attractive just him in a wig, maybe go for it, sounds like ur on the cusp of gay anyways.

but it sounds like this doesn't end well, even considering that relationships dont end well in general.
>>
>>6932753
Just fucking don't, not that hard. You don't like him.
>>
>>6932977

That'd only make it worse. Sex alone doesn't make a relationship, especially if the other person doesn't even like it
>>
Give it a test run.
>>
>>6932753

will you leave him if a real woman shows interest in you? will you tell your friends and family?
>>
>>6932753
Is he agp?
>>
>>6933107
No. Beyond any sort of romance, I cherish him as a friend. I would never hurt him.
Sure.

>>6933117
What's that?
>>
>>6933181

so to clarify, you will date him until the end of your lives and not cheat on him so long as he wearsa wig during sex?

will you still cuddle and make out with him even when he looks like a boy or does he have to go put on a costume whenever he just wants a cuddle or kiss?
>>
>>6933204
I can't make any promises like to the end of our lives but I would give it my best shot. I wouldn't ever cheat on him though. I could do cuddles and standard kisses but he'll have to go full girl if anything is going to happen. I can only go so far before my penis needs clear visual stimuli.
>>
File: 1465054918063.jpg (113KB, 913x687px) Image search: [Google]
1465054918063.jpg
113KB, 913x687px
>>6933181
"Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others."
>>
>>6933261

well thats hwere i get confused. does he have to wear a dres sduring sex? doesnt that make it difficult to actually have sex?
>>
>>6933267
I couldn't tell you, I haven't dived that deep into his sexual interests.

>>6933274
No I just mean go into his girl mode per say. He acts and talks differenly when hes a girl, it's much more arousing. He doesn't have to be in girls clothes the entire time, he has a feminine body so it's an easy transition to naked.
>>
>>6932753
inflicting dysphoria on somebody is a really shitty thing to do. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. If you really love your friend, keep in mind that trans people routinely kill themselves over that shit.
>>
>>6932753
>He said he felt weird and uncomfortable

Move on. The end.
>>
>>6933306

i guess try it otu if you want, i dont see it going well but it sounds hot so why not.

find out why its a bad idea together i guess.
>>
If he's okay with doing it then it's not a problem. Couples compromise in sex all the time, sometimes you're just not going to like everything the other person does but you do it anyway to make them happy.
>>
Cum in his boipucci.
>>
You shouldn't take advantage of your gay friend.
>>
File: Androcur-266x200.jpg (11KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
Androcur-266x200.jpg
11KB, 266x200px
>>6932753
she feels uncomfortable dressing normally? hmm... sounds like a hormonal problem.

I'd recommend fixing her levels by slipping hrt into her food. hopefully she'll feel better in no time.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.