[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we heal the relationship between mtfs & ftms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: 20160920_133554.jpg (1MB, 2560x2254px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_133554.jpg
1MB, 2560x2254px
Kinda unrelated oc
>>
True love
>>
>>6932428
Thats my dream
>>
a face pic of op ;]
>>
File: 1468791290437.jpg (256KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468791290437.jpg
256KB, 960x960px
>>6932410
Once FTMs stop enforcing both the toxic masculine paradigm and the impossibly rigid regulations of "attaining womanhood", then maybe MTFs and men alike can accept them. It's up to you to make the change.
>>
>be agp
>ftms are consistently nicer to me than just about every other group
>>
I had an awful mtf gf, was a pedo weeb that tried to fuck her own aunt once. she only wanted me for my pussy and said I was "basically a girl" for it despite us both being pre op. other than that I think they're pretty cool when they aren't attention whoring/participating in oppression Olympics shit. they're catty but that's to be expected since they're going through female puberty. 7/10 would let fix my computer

>>6932501
why can't you accept you're also a flawed human being like the rest of us? you girls instigate so much drama
>>
>>6932533
this is because 100% of FTMs are AAP.
>>
File: 20160920_141517.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_141517.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>6932484
Ok. Not tumblr-core pretty ftm tho.

>>6932501
What
>>
>>6932565
>tfw can't help being a chaser and want an mtf gf
I know all trannies are crazy but where are the non *psycho* mtfs at?

A lot of mtfs seem to have a grudge against us. Like its our fault testosterone is stronger than estrogen and ftms tend to pass better.
>>
>>6932566
wtf i love ftms now
>>
>>6932565
caraposter is a cis male chaser
>>
>>6932633
chasers in general creep me out but you do you. and they're just hormonal, its not really something I take to heart. the mtfs I've met IRL only ever talk about sex and clubbing and drugs so I've never really gotten that close to one save my crazy ex. I'm pretty sure hating ftms is just an internet thing, like a means to vent or something
>>
>>6932656
I'm not here enough to even know who that is tbqh
>>
>>6932572
EW
>>
>>6932658
Only ever met hons irl. I don't like calling myself a chaser unironically but I get called one anyways.

>>6932726
Yeah, used to that reaction.
>>
>>6932572
u cute
>>
>>6933283
Really?
>>
>>6932633
There are plenty non-psyco mtfs. Where are the non-douchebag ftms at?
If you guys would stop spreading the 'all mtfs are crazy' bullshit we might get along better.
>>
>>6932572
You're actually pretty cute. Hang in there, anon
>>
I have never met an mtf that wasn't batshit insane, attention whoring or wasn't legitimately upset at me for wanting to be a man. I've known six The ladder being the worst. I just don't understand.
>why would you do that to yourself?
>whats wrong with you?
>getting legitimately upset that i never had a kid because i 'have the parts' and getting chest surgery
>constant passive aggressive bs about it when i don't even bring it up
>They always got on their high horse about feeling better, feeling pretty, taking on the world, etc and then one ounce of anything negative towards their gender they'd lose it if not go full suicide watch

Not even just 'oh you pass so much better'. I feel like this is a very relatable concept. I legitimately don't know if its the estrogen but even when guys start talking about feeling 'different' I am suddenly so turned off from the conversation and robotic in my 'support'. Twice I've helped two of them actually start transitioning, practically holding their hand and it just all went to hell.

I'll still try and am open to hanging out, but I do hope to one day find ~*the one*~ who doesn't fit every single one I've ever met.
>>
>>6933356
I never said all mtfs are psycho. I'm just saying its hard to find one that isn't.
All trannies are crazy and that includes ftms. Idk how you got that "trannies" only means mtf.

>>6933375
T-thanks. I rarely get complimented. :>
>>
>>6933394

I swear we're not all crazy.

It's true, though. I do see a lot of MTF folks who are overly self-centered or otherwise fucked up. It sucks. I can't find anyone I have real issues in common with who isn't either hyper-sexual or really cringey. I'm sure it sucks to have someone belittle your choices and challenges in life while because they're emotionally stunted, but it's pretty fucked up when someone you're trying to help with their issues starts telling you about how 'lewd :3 >w< <////<' they are because you are already living their AGP fantasy. It's so common I'm starting to become prejudiced, which is kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>6933524
It really is hard finding an mtf that isn't a psychopath/sjw/hon (or all three). Also the ones that just want to lewd chat. I still hope I'll find a nice qt mtf gf someday.
>>
>>6933524
I'm still holding out to find one! Not actually find but the others happened to roll my way so. I try to be open and understanding but I'm also long at that point where transitioning is long nothing new. I'm not against talking about it in the slightest but I hate for it to become a pissing contest about what you will never have/look like. I'm the stereotype of apathy and booze myself when it comes to ftms. Probably the apathy but I just can't be bothered to change something I can't help. Totally down with improvement but you can only take that so far.

Not bothered by AGPs either but I'm not entirely sure if I know anyone that's just that. I don't really care what people want to do with themselves as long as they know its what they want and isn't just trying to leak their fetish in every nook and cranny of their life.

Also in the defense of ftms most ftms ive met were mostly tumblr. Only two out of three(one I met by chance and then found out later) that were actually transitioning were not your typical tumblr trans. We def exist. Maybe not so much since the trend has seemed to die down.
>>
File: tumblr_mh0i72h9UT1r8eq67o1_1280.jpg (336KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh0i72h9UT1r8eq67o1_1280.jpg
336KB, 600x802px
>>6932410
Well for here maybe we could make a combined general for MtF's and FtM's to mingle

Irl I don't really see much conflict like most FtM guys I've met are really cool one of my closest friends is even FtM. But idk I'm MtF and I can almost never get along with other MtFs in real life like the ones who go to my support group are really really weird and we never share any interest, desu it makes me feel terrible how much of an aversion I have to most MtFs I know irl.
>>
Most MtFs are screwed with mental issues because growing up as a closeted MtF is a living hell and they get way more bullshit from society after coming out. It doesn't get better unless they pass very well and even then, the external pressure and years of male socialization take a toll on their psyche.

FtMs don't have to deal with nearly as much bullshit so naturally there's less of them and they're less damaged in comparison to MtFs. Masculinity in females is less stigmatized by society and they pass better since T is way stronger a hormone and most people don't even know they exist. They also sometimes fall under the "women are wonderful" effect since more people associate positive traits with females than males.
>>
>>6934011
you make it out to seem like ftms have no problems at all. if there's any problems between the two groups its people like you that think mtfs are the only trans people that have it bad. the acceptance of masculinity in females isn't at all as widespread as you might think. hell, my butch roommate gets harassed half the time she goes out.
>>
>>6933297
im not a liar :)
>>
ftms only exist on tumblr silly, and they're all slightly overweight and have shit hair
>>
There's a problem? All I know is /ftmg/ is like the chillest place on 4chan.
>>
>>6932566
>tfw 'hsts'/'classic'/'transkid' ftm
>tfw you can relate to like 2 other trans guys you've ever met
>>6934011
really
r e a l l y
are you guys really still playing this card
>>
File: 1391064208500.png (393KB, 395x599px) Image search: [Google]
1391064208500.png
393KB, 395x599px
I want a FtM boyfriend so bad... We'd complete each other, it would be so romantic. I'd let you dominate me and make you feel like the real man you are if that's what you wanted

forgive me for being so lame
>>
>>6935330
mtfs could also pass easily before nobody knew what they were
i'm good at identifying ftm facial features and it fucks me up because the only ones who pass to me are the ones who started in puberty
and about that -- good luck self-medding t, i did so after taking a year and a half to find a supplier and risking 25 years in prison (though i live in australia which is terrible about steroids)
you can't exactly go down to inhousepharmacy and buy it like an mtf can
>>
>>6935345
meh, mtf's take the same risks acquiring hrt overseas. Here in the US we have informed consent so ftms and mtfs can get hrt easy.
>>
I like dudes and vaginas gross me out so that leaves me with cis guys and post op ftms.
So that means no to dating mtfs.
>>
But, our relationship is usually pretty good? Much of the trouble isn't between us, but with mainstream society's wildly different but generally awful treatment of the two of us.
>>
File: ambush.png (318KB, 493x363px) Image search: [Google]
ambush.png
318KB, 493x363px
>>6935328
please be my gf
>>
>>6935810
r u ftm
>>
>>6935873
yes
tiny manlet ftm
>>
File: 1440388091264.jpg (19KB, 228x227px) Image search: [Google]
1440388091264.jpg
19KB, 228x227px
>>6935897
I don't mind manlets
you can be my tom cruise

I hope you don't mind really tall mtfs though

my kik is silkus if you want to become pals 4 life
>>
>>6935198
>tfw skinny 5'9" ftm with normal hair
>>
>>6935328
>>6935810
>>6935873
>>6935897
>>6935906
This is why I come to /lgbt/.
>>
>>6932428
True love's first kiss between the prince and princess of each nation. The ambassadors better be good at diplomacy and shipping.
>>
>>6935330
there's more to being trans than just passing. even if you do pass there will always be people that know and phallo is frankly horrific as it is now whereas neovaginas are basically as sexually functions as real ones minus periods and fertility. and some ftms actually don't pass, contrary to that generalization. bone structure can't change you should know that better than anyone
>>
>>6936121
>you should know that better than anyone
heh
>>
>>6936121
>phallo is frankly horrific
it really isn't that bad dude, the fresh-out-of-surgery pictures from 2002 that still populate the internet are not an accurate depiction of a phallo done today after years of healing, hell they aren't an accurate depiction of the phallos in the photos now that they're 14 years postop
i mean i personally wouldn't get phallo unless i didn't have an alternative, silicone penile implants mean a meta can reach average or near-average size now if you're even at the length of clit growth most ftms hit after a couple years of t
but bottom surgery is not terrible and is slowly, slowly improving. what we have today is better than what we had ten years ago, which is better than what we had ten years before that. phallo techniques have improved since michael dillon.
>>
>>6936191
>bottom surgery isn't that bad!
>but I'd never get it lol

(you)
>>
>>6936375
reading comprehension
i am 100% certain to get bottom surgery i just don't plan on phallo specifically unless my t growth is so small (as in, below even the ftm average) that meta isn't viable
>>
>>6935345
>and risking 25 years in prison
Dude, what the fuck?
Also ausfag, but I had no idea.
As long as people aren't using them in competitions, who the fuck cares? How is wanting to be a beefcake a 25 year offence?
>>
>>6936191
>phallo done today after years of healing, hell they aren't an accurate depiction of the phallos in the photos now that they're 14 years postop
Any pic sources? I only ever seem to find fresh frankenstein phallos with stitches still in.
>>
>>6936565
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just the terrible murdochian government
>>6936570
phallo pictures tend to not exist on the open internet and the ftm community's terrible attitude towards bottom surgery is both the cause of this and the result -- if 'bottom surgery' is inextricably linked with 'horrific, unrealistic, bad results' then people don't really want to go around posting their neopenes
getting pictures requires going into insular closed communities that have been around about as long as the online ftm community itself has
>>
>>6936589

Urgh, it's current year, people, how can it be this hard to get a dick pic

If I got a frankenweenie and it turned out to not look horrific and unrealistic, then that shit exceeded expectations, I'd be sending it to bitches all over the place, like one of those obnoxious boob job girls who make everyone feel them up.
>>
>>6936642
yeah, but 10 years from now when you've got a neopenis that hasn't turned out horrific and unrealistic, are you still gonna be involved in trans communities? will you even think of yourself as trans on a conscious level?
that's the other problem here, by the time one can afford and get bottom surgery done one has generally cut as many ties with being trans as possible
i've said this before, but given ftm passability in the current social context and younger transition age than mtfs there are probably a lot of ftm equivalents to lynn conway out there who haven't yet been outed or never will be
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467119521221.jpg (103KB, 756x906px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467119521221.jpg
103KB, 756x906px
How do I deal with AFAB non-binary tumblarites telling me, with a straight face, what a struggle it is to be agender?
>>
>>6936686
find somewhere they congregate and go for a new high score
>>
>>6936686
Why the hell do you need to compare suffering with them? You come off as desperate to be a special snow flake. They shouldn't even matter to you, you dingus. Love your own life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467119666250.jpg (41KB, 761x506px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467119666250.jpg
41KB, 761x506px
>>6936804
I just find it odd, as an mtf who is medically transitioning. These tumblr people take themselves very seriously.

Do I just have to play along? It feels like these people are taking the piss out of tru-trans people.
>>
>>6936686

There's nothing you can do. Just walk away and tell yourself they'll grow up some day.

Pity their struggle of not having struggled enough to feel like they matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 640x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 640x709px
that's all a matter of individuals really, can't repair something on a large scale when it isn't a problem on one...

i've met some great transchicks, and some shitty ones but i can say the same about any group of people... and if you're judging based on 4chan you're only getting very specific types of people...

>>6935198

i'm not overweight... or on tumblr... my hair is subjective i suppose
>>
>>6936686

you don't... there's no reason why you have to deal with anyone like that... ypu ignore them, and let them figure their own shit out...
>>
>>6937200

you* my bad
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.