[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to pass if you're chubby / skinnyfat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 476.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
476.png
101KB, 500x366px
Is it possible to pass if you're chubby / skinnyfat
>>
not generally, no
>>
>>6930736
but fat people are amorphous genderless blobs
>>
Yes. I am skinnyfat and people say I pass flawlessly (mtf).
>>
>>6931113
How do you do it? How do I do it
>>
>>6931121
I may be skinnyfat (178 cm (5' 10") tall and ~65 kg) but I'm very small and feminine. Like really small shoulders, wide hips, thin/small hands/feet and stuff. That's probably why.

You do know that you can start working out and not be skinnyfat anymore, right...?
>>
>>6931151
>You do know that you can start working out and not be skinnyfat anymore, right...?

Why do you phrase that so rudely

I used to be just fat, I've been having a perfect diet and exercising regularly. I've lost 40 lbs, now I'm just skinnyfat instead of fat. But I want to know if it's possible to pass now instead of later because I'm really miserable living as a guy.
>>
>>6930627
Yes, you can become a BBW
>>
>>6931157
You've done the hardest part then.
And anon wasn't rude at all. She merely implied your fat level is something you can work on as opposed to the million of other things trannies can't change without surgery.
Really, being trans is so rooted in image issues that if you are not willing to work out to your desired fitness, I don't know how you could muster the strengh to change enough to pass.
>>
I'm fat and have been on hormones for about 1.5 years.
Nope.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.