[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Trans people need to worry about Muslims?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1470327133974.png (283KB, 395x328px) Image search: [Google]
1470327133974.png
283KB, 395x328px
Do Trans people need to worry about Muslims?
>>
Is water wet?
>>
>>6930454
Hard to tell the gender of anything in a burka.
>>
Muslims should worry about us desu
>>
Yes now stop asking dumb ass questions.
>>
not if you're carrying
>>
Aayy jerma fan
>>
>>6930454
Of course not. Don't be racist. Islam is religion of peace.
>>
>>6930514
>Muslims should worry about us desu
That's the right attitude, sister.
>>
>>6930454
depends
Iran is tolerant
and many Muslims like trannies so if we can get the less religious guys and more of community for trans attracted men i think it's a non issue but as an atheist i think no one should be Muslim so...
>>
>>6930454
Why should I spend time thinking about muslims when it is christians that hamper my life?
>>
>>6930875
because Christians don't shoot up gay bars, slaughtering dozens?
>>
>>6930875
nice meme
>>
>>6931064
You're right, they come right in and beat us half to death in bathrooms, wait for us in the parking lot, or spend millions of church-donated dollars on politicians and think tanks devoted solely to slowly grinding us out of existence through bureaucracy and legislation.

Why shoot up a gay bar as a Christian when you can make LGBT people homeless, socially ostracized, and prime multiple first-world countries around the world for genocide?
>>
>>6931143
This tb fucking h
>>
>>6930689
Don't assume my gender
>>
File: 1473754543773.jpg (56KB, 500x367px)
1473754543773.jpg
56KB, 500x367px
Abrahamic religions are a cancer on humanity
Outlaw them all
>>
>>6930869
>Iran is tolerant
Yes, if by tolerant you mean making people transition so they aren't homosexual.

>>6930875
Because if you were born or living in a muslim country you'd already be dead.
>>
>>6931332
Turkey was about the same as any western country when it was still totally secular. The problem isn't Muslims, it's governing countries according to religious law, which is something they're trying to do more subtly in the southern U.S.
>>
>>6931341
There's a difference when one religion basically states that you should govern your country based on the religion and the other one doesn't.
Even back then you had the equivalent of of muslim redneck making up most of the immigrants from turkey.
Religion in itself is an issue that in its current form does not fit in modern times.
I'm not from the US but even so the opinions of your average southerner bible thumper and "moderate" muslim don't seem that much different.
>>
>>6931349
I've known several Muslims, none of whom have been conservative, so my experience doesn't mesh with that. A lot of Turkish people who are here on student visas don't want to go back precisely because of the desecularization.
Islam isn't the only religion to have governed countries. I seem to remember an era called the Middle Ages. The Quran does list precepts by which to run a government but so do the Torah and the Old Testament. The fact is, there are plenty of aspects of every religion that are largely defunct among the majority of practitioners. I've met several American Muslims in my time and none of them have been proponents of Sharia as its practiced by the fundies. So, for them, that practice is defunct as well.
>>
>>6931373
>>6931349
Also, most of what you think of as Sharia is from the Hadith, not the Quran, and a lot of more liberal Muslims consider the Hadith apocryphal.
>>
I know plenty of muslims, from the middle east that is, and they dont think about us at all. You're the ones who are obsessed with them. Even with the religious ones, they dont support gay rights but they dont care about gay people. Its generally accepted that what you do in private is your own thing. Obviously being gay is looked down upon by them, but that's just how it is in every culture and in every nation. Please stop getting all your info from the internet, and start meeting actual people before you condemn them.
>>
>>6930869
>"Islam is tolerant"
...not that meme again...
their president said at UN unironically that there are no gay people in Iran after he was questioned about the situation of gays in his country.
"There are no gays in Iran."
>b-but, anon, you can get SRS in Iran
Yes. You can get shitty SRS in Iran and many homosexuals are forced into doing it so they don't get killed (death penalty for homosexuals).
>>
>>6930454
Straight people have to worry about muslims
Muslims have to worry about muslims
They are scorpions
>>
>>6930454
everyone needs to worry about muslims
>>
>>6931401
So it's a normal thing when other people look down upon Muslims and their barbaric religion they stole from Jews.
>>
>>6931143
Never heard of this happening desu. All the lgbt attacks iv heard were from niggers. Or in europe from Muslims. Unless we are talking eastern Europe
>>
>>6930454
Trans people need to worry.
>>
>>6930454
No. Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>6931143
id rather be homeless and ostrasiced than dead on he floor of filthy night club. you're retarded if you think the most you would get from the average christian adult stranger is an uncomfortable look followed by the usual "I don't agree with your life style" then they just fuck off. I have way more Christians than Muslims where I live (only have seen maybe 3 muslims here in my life). surely you can't possibly feel more safe with a random Muslim than random christian
>>
>>6936697
t. mohammed
>>
File: the legal status of buttsex.png (224KB, 1190x860px) Image search: [Google]
the legal status of buttsex.png
224KB, 1190x860px
>>6931401
>they dont care about gay people
Bullshit. When mudslimes find a gay person the whole village gets together to throw rocks at that person until that person is fucking dead.
>>
All people are dangerous.
>>
>>6936951
How many Muslims do you know? Because I know a few. None of them would stone a gay person and none of them live in villages. Unless you count suburbs.
>>
>>6936982
I have met many Muslims, mostly through my work, but I certainly do not have any Muslim friends - nor would I want any.

There was one Muslim I worked with who I became "friendly enough" with for him to discover I was queer. He was relatively polite about it, although it was obvious he was biting his tongue instead of speaking his mind, we had to work together after all.

Your Muslim friends might be the nicest people on Earth, but it does not change the facts about the vast majority of Muslims. The thing about killing gays by stoning is that the entire village does it together, they share collective responsibility for what I would describe as murder, and that is the norm in Muslim countries.
>>
File: Islam.png (49KB, 1236x776px) Image search: [Google]
Islam.png
49KB, 1236x776px
You don't want to risk being killed by crazy savages who worship a murderous pedophile warlord?

What are you, some kind of a bigot?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.