[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw he calls you cute :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: cutin.jpg (23KB, 639x437px) Image search: [Google]
cutin.jpg
23KB, 639x437px
>tfw he calls you cute
:3
>>
>>6930055
didn't actually happen
>>
File: cute.png (7KB, 371x194px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
7KB, 371x194px
>>6930063
Except it did :DDD

To preface I sent him pics and he responded with that.
>>
>>6930194
>I sent him pictures
I'm a hideous troll, and even I've had guys say I'm cute. Guys way out of my league and junk.
Such as "here's a picture of me, sorry if I'm super gross, you don't have to respond back if you're not into it."
"No, you're super cute!"

This is meaningless. People don't know what you really look like unless you see them in person. At least that's how it is for me, seeing as I know how to take really flattering pictures.
>>
>>6930201
Good for you?
I don't know about you but I get hit on by fags all the time IRL.
Now it's coming from a guy I find interesting, so that's why I even care.
>>
File: 1449526829726.gif (4MB, 362x271px) Image search: [Google]
1449526829726.gif
4MB, 362x271px
>>6930055
>>
>>6930201
I'm worried about this. I've only met two guys from apps so far and the first one said it didn't even occur to him that I looked any different but on a later occasion he said my hair was less blond? Another guy I didn't explicitly ask but I swear he gave me a weird look when we first met and now seems less interested :/ I can never tell which pictures were accurate...
>>
>>6930769
Advice from OP: don't give them photos you tried hard on, dont give them ones you worked hard on highlighting or emphasizing good features with, just take 2 seconds and snap a photo and that's it. Make it a really honest photo. Don't abuse angles or lighting to make yourself look good. Don't show them "the best photo you've ever taken"

Shit I always just snap a fresh one with little to no prep, no fixing hair, no putting on special clothes that I think make me look hot, nothing. I just snap an honest photo and am done with it.
>>
>>6930849
Before meeting people I tend to add them on snapchat so they see less flattering angles and I tend to have videos of myself doing dumb stuff like lip syncing or whatever on there, so that should give people a better idea... I do tend to use selfies with good lighting/angles as my main pics on apps like tinder/grindr etc, though... It's not like I've put heaps of effort into them though, it's usually like 3-4 mins in front of some natural lighting... idk if taking a blurry picture of yourself eating cheetos in bed is the best first impression...

Idk I actually asked someone else since writing that post and they said I looked pretty much the same but that my jawline was wider than they expected Bc angles... Idk how serious that is but it sounds pretty serious... Idk this whole thing makes me anxious
>>
File: gigi nvidia.jpg (64KB, 585x458px) Image search: [Google]
gigi nvidia.jpg
64KB, 585x458px
>>6930769
A-am I doing it right, anon?
>>
File: gigi 0213.jpg (39KB, 375x562px) Image search: [Google]
gigi 0213.jpg
39KB, 375x562px
>>6934041
Sorry, this was meant as a response to:
>>6930849
>>
>>6931006
Update: after thinking about it more I decided my pictures were probably unrealistically good so I got anxious and deleted everything and now I'm worried someone will recognise me irl and feel creeped out or weird about it. Or worse people I know already would've seen them, ergh. I wish I could've just never used those apps! It's best to meet people irl! But it's hard as a gay! I'm moving to a monastery in Siberia bye.
>>
>>6934041
>>6934052
gigi is too much of a tryhard with that bimbo look.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.