[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clocked a Tranny in CS class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1473901289366.jpg (40KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1473901289366.jpg
40KB, 600x568px
wat do?
>>
File: barrelroll.gif (886KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
barrelroll.gif
886KB, 640x480px
Do a barrel roll.
>>
Forgot to add dis

shes not a Hon, actualy kind of pretty,

but you know, typical super androgynous tranny voice gave her out at first sentence
>>
pound that boipussy
>>
File: large.jpg (27KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
27KB, 500x376px
>>6929658
if you clock a transgirl i.r.l, tell them to their face. it's like telling someone they have food in their teeth, obviously they can't tell themselves - they just need someone to guide them, and it helps to improve them in the long run.
>>
Let her know so she can improve
>>
File: 436500_20160919210946_1.png (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
436500_20160919210946_1.png
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>6929672
Really? I clocked a tranny in my design class. The thing is, I pass waaaay better then she does. Is there a way to ask if she's trans without sounding like a cunt?
>>
>>6929955
"Do you shitpost or nah"
>>
make sure he knows he doesn't pass
it's extremely embarrassing to go around like that, as if you have pasta sauce all over your mouth and are oblivious
>>
>>6930151
>south carolina
>>
>>6929658
If she gets better grades than you you become the tranny. Thems the rules.
>>
>>6930332
this
>>
>>6929690
yooo

my friends made this game
>>
>>6930178
???
>>
>>6929658
Just try to be nice to her and treat her as you would any other woman. Telling her to her face that she doesn't pass is just rude and something only an autistic shut in on 4chan would do. If she doesn't pass, its likely due to things that she can't control like genetics and bone structure, and voice takes a long time to get used to but at least she seems to be trying.
>>
>>6929955
"You wish you passed nearly as well as me, hon"
>>
>>6929666
>tfw my voice was so deep it took two years of practice to even get an androgynous-sounding voice at all
>some people think my voice is cute but others have been able to clock me just from hearing it
>tfw there's literally nothing I can do about it
Am I supposed to just inhale helium?

I still hope my voice will magically sound more feminine as time goes on.
>>
>>6931211
that's what voice surgery is for
>>
>>6930580
fucking this

I would never talk about this with them, and if I would, I'd ask them first if they are transgender rather then saying straight that they don't pass or lecturing them about passing. Chances are they are actually an unfortunate cis woman and I would embarrass myself if I went for it directly, or they know they don't pass and everyone except me knew it already.
>>
>>6931215
From what I've seen/heard that does nothing other than basically just limit the voice. I doubt it'd help; not to mention I wouldn't ever be able to sing anymore, and might even go mute altogether if there are complications.
I guess I should try manually limiting my voice more strictly with my vocal muscles or something. I dunno.
>>
>>6931211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4dQuQS6IIE

I think this is pretty good, especially when she goes back to the male voice, it's a huge difference
>>
https://youtu.be/MYP_4OlwCZY
>>
i decided not to do anything, what if she has weapon grade autism, and start crying in class.

thats gonna suck
>>
>>6931474
I'm curious op, what university?
>>
>>6931530
not gonna give you the name, but its a big one with 60 people

not the first time ive met a trap there
i has a trans prof once too
>>
>>6931563
60 thousand *

60 people would be keks
>>
>>6931563
Ah, well on the very unlikely chance it is in Arizona... hi
>>
>>6931645
>very unlikely
arizona state has consistently around 60,000 - it's actually a good guess
>>
>>6931664
True, but with the number of universities of similar size and cs students makes it likely to not be me
>>
>>6929658
>please don't be in Washington...
>>
>>6930367
this better not be a tranny game
>>
>>6931949
I dunno fully what it is but there's some shit about gender in it, but it's definitely not a tranny game. It's diaries of a spaceport janitor
>>
>>6931975
"Gender" is used in the more archaic sense in the game.

I wish I could find a proper explanation of what the archaic sense of the term actually means, but the internet has seen to it that it will never be uncovered.

Basically your "gender" is more akin to your species in the game.
>>
>>6931993
Yeah I was familiar with how gender was used in the game I just figured I'd mention that it had a gender type thing in it to that Anon. How do you know the game? Just off of steam or something? It's weird to see people talk about it. I'm about to go into a class right now with one of the artists who worked on it...
>>
>>6932031
I'm playing through it right now, nerd.

What, did you think nobody would buy it?

Did YOU even buy it?

Way to support your friends.
>>
>>6932068
Haha, no I know a lot of people have bought it. I haven't bought a game in forever though, I don't have time to play them and if I do play them I just play poe with my fiancee. Ever since starting a game based major I've stopped playing games, it's odd.
>>
>>6931211
>high pitched voice
>can't figure out for the life of me how to make it sound actually feminine instead of just breathy and nasally

>>6929666
Are you trans or something? Some kinda LGBT? It might make it better if you wanted to like, befriend them or something
>>
>>6929666
go to pound town bro
>>
>>6932767
>>can't figure out for the life of me how to make it sound actually feminine instead of just breathy and nasally
>>high pitched voice
>>>>high pitched voice
Don't get me wrong, despite my deep chest voice and limited range of my mixed voice (which I use to talk), I do have a singing range of three octaves because of my high-pitched falsetto. But as you pointed out, it sounds like crap when you go about it that way for talking, even though some guides on getting a feminine voice recommend it. I can say from the past few years that it doesn't work for me; much more important was to train the mixed voice, which means getting used to using the high parts of the chest voice while letting the sound resonate with your lips/nose or back of the mouth, or in general just the head.

My main struggle comes from the pitch where my throat (which I consider upper parts of the chest voice) just refuses to resonate and produce sound at all, and I have to rely solely on the head voice which doesn't produce much volume yet at that pitch either, so there's like a gap in the range of pitches I can produce with good volume, and I can't transition smoothly between my mixed voice and my head voice. This essentially limits my talking range to those parts where my throat cooperates.
>>
>>6932970
that makes a lot of sense, anon. I could never talk in falsetto, but my mixed/chest voices are naturally more singsong. push up and don't let the flip occur?
>>
>>6933352
Yeah, basically. The reason I initially posted in this thread out of frustration was because I thought I couldn't go any higher without getting to the flip but then suddenly a few hours ago while singing I went past it without it flipping despite not having made any progress the past 5 months or so (which really made my day :D). So I guess practice makes perfect, although you shouldn't strain too much of course.
>>
>>6934317
https://clyp.it/oockrck1
>>
>>6931474
Probably thinks a penis is a lesbian as well
>>
>>6929658
take them in front of the class, rip their clothes off and say "look this is the freak!"

and then publicly stone the crossdressing faggot in the middle of lecture hall
>>
>>6934401
Your voice passes 100%
I'm jealous
>>
>>6934401
I think it's perfect other than the word "mine" in that recording. Something about it sounds off, tranny-like; I think you dropped in pitch too low for that one, although it could be something else.
But for the rest it's really good and I actually think the voice passes from just that.
>>
>>6934459
how is mine?

https://clyp.it/ru5q2k4d
>>
>>6934401
jesus christ
fuck
you did good
>>
>>6935063
That was flawless.
>>
File: 1362828318205.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1362828318205.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
>>6935063
>>6934401
I honestly don't even know why I keep trying.
Not only everyone on this board beats me on passgen you all have cis girl voices too.
>>
>>6935167
thanks so much!

>>6935181
hey its okie

you could probably beat me on passgen
>>
>>6934401

>>6935063

honest opinion, both of you sound great, I wouldn't have thought twice hearing either
>>
>>6935349
<3 thanks anon! I'm pretty sure my voice is my saving grace as far as passing sometimes
>>
>>6935349
Thanks! That's an amazing confidence boost!
>>
>>6935063
Do the not honest opinions tend to be positive? Because your voice passes flawlessly
>>
>>6935378
yeah they do, I just never believe most people. I guess its a lot of self doubt/self confidence things. thank you so much!
>>
>>6932785
What do theaw drugs do?
>>
>>6929658
Now you can cock the tranny in your CS class.
>>
>>6937750
Aldactone's an androgen blocker, estradiol is estrogen. The last is a placebo it looks like.
>>
>>6934401
>>6935063
um yeah these both sound pretty good
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.