[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 388fjg.jpg (158KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
388fjg.jpg
158KB, 507x338px
ill start

emily, sara, maria, jenna, melissa

english speaking country obviously
>>
>>6929094
how to come up with gender neutral nickname?
>>
>>6929797
First letter or sometimes syllable of your name is a pretty easy way.
>>
>>6929797
pick anything rhyming with "aiden"
>>
I've been thinking of maybe choosing the name Shannon I really like the name and I can't think of anything else I'd like is it a bad choice?

>>6929094
Idk what you look like or how old you are but of the listed names I like Emily the best
>>
>>6929094
how old are you? there's a wide range of ages i'd attach to those names
jenna is probably my favourite overall, emily is nice but exceptionally common amongst its age group (it was the #1 name in america from 1996 through to 2007)
>>6930000
shannon is a somewhat unisex name, it's mostly perceived as female but having a name with any degree of unisex use can suck when you're trans and not consistently passing
i wouldn't call it a bad choice at all though, it's a nice name
>>
>>6930016
desu I've never met a guy named Shannon so I always think of it as a girl name

> having a name with any degree of unisex use can suck when you're trans and not consistently passing
Can you explain why this can suck I feel like it'd make that awkward middle stage a little less awkward?
>>
>>6930185
i'm an ftm with a name that in practice is masculine, but it can be used as a short form for some rare female names and a lot of fictional girls have it to be 'edgy' and 'appeal to the youth'
if i was of completely ambiguous appearance it didn't do anything to push me towards male and would just get me confused, horrified looks, if i was just a little too feminine it would immediately get people assuming i was a butch girl who used a masculine-ish name
>>
>>6929797
>picking your own nickname
I ended up with a nuetral nickname when I ended up sharing a house and name with somebody. It's a real relief now I'm kind of straddling the gender line.

Get someone else to name you. "I want to try out a nickname, what do you think?"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.