/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 15

File: allstarscast.jpg (311KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
allstarscast.jpg
311KB, 702x336px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJOF0exBvdo

Last Thread hit bump limit

How are you enjoying this season?

LEAKED SPOILERS
- Tatianna is brought back
- Roxxxy places 4th
- Top 3 is Detox, Katya and Alaska
>>
Team Detox
>>
Alyssa was robbed. I bet the producers were hoping one of the top girls would have picked roxxxy and they would have given the lip sync win to whoever did it.
>>
it's becoming increasingly obvious that AS2 was rigged from the very start for Alaska but she broke the NDA so they're desperately trying to turn things around and give Katya the winner's edit after it was all said and done
honestly, with this + Phi Phi drama + Roxxxy/Coco's (possibly manufactured) Twitter fights and Ru herself joining in on the shitshow, I'm living for this season
>>
>hon race super

REEEEE
>>
>>6931146
>Roxxxy/Coco's (possibly manufactured) Twitter fights and Ru herself joining in on the shitshow
waaaaaat
(but yeah, shit challenges but great drama)
>>
File: janet laughing.gif (445KB, 245x168px) Image search: [Google]
janet laughing.gif
445KB, 245x168px
>yfw the rumors are wrong and coco comes back to the competition
>>6932357
to sum it up coco brings up old drama about roxxxy eliminating and they go back and forth with coco calling roxxy a bus stop bandit
>>
>>6931146

Fun and lovable as Katya is, she's not as good at the race as Alaska. Or any of the queens remaining except for Roxxxy. Her winning would be bullshit.

Agree on the awesomeness of the season though. The constant drawma has been amazing.
>>
Too bad phi phi is refusing to attend the reunion. Would have been great drama
>>
>>6932160
Hon can't really describe drag queens though.

A good deal of drag queens don't really want to look like glamorous women anyways
>>
>>6931146

Nda or not Alaska is still going to win.

Honestly Katya & Detox just aren't that funny or that great.

Honestly the only 2 good queens are Alaska & Alyssa imo.
>>
>>6934782
they just cant give alaska the win. even if they dont have any personal grudge against alaska for breaking the nda, they wont do it because it will simply send the message to all future contestants that you can break the contract and get away with it.
>>
>be me
>yesterday at local tranny group
>talk about drag somehow
>everyone calls it demeaning to what women are
>say this show is funny as fuck and shows a side of how good it can be
>say something about women women
>me being an autist compare it to heman and ask if there is anything demoralizing about a naked man in loincloth sold for children
>everyone getting triggered
>start wondering how many of them have had sex and why would they want to even transition

Fuckkng London, am I right famalam
(´・_・`)
>>
Holy fuck I only discovered this show 3 weeks ago on netflix and I've seen seasons 1 through 5 so far and my mind is blown by how hilarious, fun and sincere it seems.

I'm seriously considering doing drag sometime since I've been secretly crossdressing for a few years anyway.

Something I've been wondering though: why does this seem to be an almost exclusively gay thing? Almost all of the contestants so far have been gay or trans as far as I know. How would an average drag community react to a 'normal' straight guy wanting to participate?
>>
>>6937226
you're not straight sweetie
>>
>>6937226
Didn't Rupaul say he disliked straight drag queens or something like that? I think straight drag queens give off the vibe of it being a fetish or being weird, and they wouldn't be open about it, ie getting ridiculed by straight friends for being on RPDR.
>>
>>6937326
Touché. I look, act and feel pretty damn straight though. More at least than any drag race contestant that I've seen so far.
>>
>>6937226
>why is that a queer thing?
watch Paris Is Burning (basically, drag parties were fun safe spaces for queers/trans/gays for decades)
straight drag queens? that sounds like cultural appropriation desu :^)
>>
>>6938199

>cultural appropriation

stop triggering me
>>
There's straight drag performers like Eddie Izzard although often they don't use the term.

And a lot of of gay queens are pretty reserved out of drag too.
>>
>>6937226

Straight men created drag.
That's the truth.

I have no idea why drag is seen as something that came out of gay culture. It existed long before as a silly way to make fun of women amongst mens clubs, etc.
>>
>>6941716
And before that Shakespearean and Kabuki roles for women were male actors.

I think people conflate crossdressing with gender manipulation which turned straight men away from it
>>
>>6932160
t. falseflagging hon
>implying drag queens are hons
>>
File: reeee.webm (120KB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.webm
120KB, 294x232px
:drama intensifies.gif:

tonight ep preview : https://youtu.be/bHjqJKLwGJk
>>
Not to be rude but how many of these queens have HIV?

So many have sunken cheeks which give it away big time that they have aids.

Alyssa
Alaska
CoCo
Katya

They all look poz.
>>
>>6943497
Oh at all
>>
>>6943885
>taking the b8
They're just skinny & have low body fat. At worse they're taking drugs (thinking about Alaska here kek).
I have the same body shape & "sunken cheeks" too: no AIDS and I don't do drugs (I just don't eat junk food like the regular American & don't do exercise neither)
>>
>>6943885
>>6944152
The only one in that list who's actually been speculated to have HIV/AIDS was Coco. In her elimination episode recap she looked that part.

http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/fgmkxo/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-the-final-lap-all-star-talent-show-extravaganza
>>
>>6944169
But shit, the same could be said about Michelle lmao.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNagXCKp_qc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYUoN8m0VU

He should of been on All Stars.
>>
spill it Fido spill it!

https://twitter.com/PhiPhiOhara/status/779027830046851072
>>
>>6944188
That shit last night was cringey as FUCK as soon as it started and that manly sounding fat girl spoke I was like okay this is choice.
>>
>>6944188I kek'ed.
>>6944197 spoiler :C
>>
>>6944206
Not sure if its a spoiler or something to throw us off. But if its not and Phi Phi is breaking her nda I can't wait to see the drama unfold. She's a fucking loser and deserves everything coming to her.
>>
>>6944212
It could also end up meaning that two of the eliminated queens return tonight instead of one. ;-)
>>
File: 8fz9vo10.gif (782KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
8fz9vo10.gif
782KB, 500x240px
>>6944212
>Phi Phi is breaking her nda
yeah I think so; she's burning bridges with Wow/RuPaul since he can't handle the hateful backlash against him since the past weeks
>>
>>6937226
Cis straight men usually crossdress as a sexual thing.

Drag queens crossdress because they want to perform as a woman. As they are gay, dressing as a woman is nonsexual to them.

Many of the queens of the show fit a certain type of gay male archetype, with naturally feminine mannerisms and are drawn to beautiful female role models, especially actresses/singers (Cher, Britney, Beyonce for example).

As they like to perform and idolise women, it makes sense that they want to perform as a woman. Also, their natural feminine mannerisms were a weakness as a boy, because of the social pressure to act masculine. But as a woman, it makes you powerful and attractive.

Here is Jinkx talking about her influences, among other things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRNjJDGTiMI

This is only one reason that only gay men crossdress, but I find it very interesting.
>>
>>6944435
>As they are gay, dressing as a woman is nonsexual to them
not entirely true: lots of gay bottoms like to crossdress in a sexual context
>>
stream link????????
>>
>>6944559
It doesn't start for another 15 minutes nigger.
>>
>>6944559
I couldn't find a better one:

www.ustream.tv/channel/andresifelipe
>>
anyone have a working stream?
>>
>>6945044
you don't need a stream Alyssa and Tati both return and Alyssa sends home Phi Phi who walked away from Alyssa trying to give her a goodbye hug. No Rudemption.
>>
>>6945058

I don't get Phi Phi. She does amazing looks on her instagram but none of those looks were brought to All Stars.
>>
Anybody got a link?
>>
>>6945068
show has been recorded months & months ago (2015 summer), before she started her "365 days of drag"; she has improved her skills since then (and she uses more elements for creating each new look. also photoshop)
anyway, WoW/RuPaul don't care too much about looks this season: only drama
>>
>>6945068
I'm definitely not impressed with her 365 days I think its tired and desperate.
>>
File: GhnjtKD.jpg (97KB, 426x342px) Image search: [Google]
GhnjtKD.jpg
97KB, 426x342px
Please, somebody link, this is the first week of the season I haven't been spoiled, let me experience this~~~
>>
>>6945146
http://gorillavid.in/66rdursrmbky
>>
Honestly, RuPauls DR is total garbage on par with "Survivor" and other shows.
>>
>>6945197
Yeah but Ru's not packin Jeff Probst's hung peepee winky monster.
>>
>>6945158
Thank you...
[spoiler]It's so beautiful,[/spoiler]
>>
>gimmicky cosplay cunt is gone for good

Thank fuck. Phi phi was insufferable. On her own season and even this one.
>>
>>6945109
If they honestly cared about squeezing as much drama as they could out of this season then they would have kept phi phi's talentless, divisive ass.
>>
>>6931146
What twitter fights?
>>
>>6936441
What did she do?
>>
>>6946007
i believe her ex boyfriend leaked a bunch of what happens this season (and it's been mostly true so far).
they werent supposed to tell anyone, even romantic partners, what happens.
>>
>>6946265
OooO
Also just saw the episode
Phi phi was soo fucking bitter at the end like soo bitter imay face even cringed
>>
>>6944492
They're not turned on by it, it just allows them to have sex with "straight" guys. It's the only way some of them can get any.
They're also likely to be trannies.
>>
http://www.vulture.com/2016/09/phi-phi-rupauls-drag-races-edit-and-rupaul.html?mid=twitter_vulture

Just read this and after reading it I'm starting to feel for phi phi... Laganja... And willam
>>
Does anyone have a download link of the newest episode?
>>
>>6946448
Same. Kind of makes you look at Ru from a completely different angle.
>>
>>6946474

you can create a logotv account and watch it for free..

http://www.logotv.com/full-episodes/gz9jum/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-revenge-of-the-queens-season-2-ep-205
>>
>>6946499
It really does though
I feel like im just waiting for the queens to turn on ru but i doubt it'll happen. Willam said he'll spill everything in his book and i feel like depending on how ru takes it willam might back phi phi up
>>
>>6946524
?
the sign in thing is to log into your cable provider, not a logotv account.
>>
>>6946559

I choose Sign In, choose Xfinity ( i only have internet with them, not cable), than logo Sign In/Register and it worked for me.
>>
I just saw the episode!

SPOILER
The double elimination of Phiphi was soooo satisfying! She really was acting like a hypocritical breast, and the should not be a place for that in this show!
>>
im kinda sad that the leaks say roxxxy is top 4 which means both alyssa and tatianna are next to go home anyway

>>6931146
so true. alaska is getting an invisible edit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0uzxiF9aeg

finally a lip sync worth a shit
>>
>>6947162
THIS
Tatiana was great; too bad he's "playing the game": he's only funny/witty during confessionals
>>
File: face crack.jpg (46KB, 359x490px) Image search: [Google]
face crack.jpg
46KB, 359x490px
say what you want about phi2 but she gave us CUNT down when leaving making one of the greatest episode
>>
this makes me wish in the previous episode they would have given the lip sync win to phi phi so she could be the one eliminating alyssa. it would be all the more satisfying to watch this episode events unfold
>>
this show makes me ashamed to be trans
>>
>>6947484
thanks for sharing
>>
>>6947484
I'm trans and I live for these queens. You don't speak for all of us.
>>
>>6947497

you must be one of them fake trans
>>
>>6947535
Yeah I'm totally fake. I'm so fake that I've taken hormones for over 5 years, had SRS, and live stealth.

I'm the fakest of them all.
>>
Can someone please explain how has Alaska broken her nda? The beginning of Puppet video? btw I agree that Alaska is getting severe invisible edit, look at the episodes until now, her reactions are barely shown, a newcomer would think she is super shy and never talks + when she eliminates Alyssa, a fan favorite, after not showing any emotions really(cuz no footage) it's an obvious attempt at making her look bad..
>>
>>6947925
>how
it's forbidden to tell infos to anyone for 1 year, even partners: his ex-bf leaked infos about eliminations as soon they broke up.
But I think Alaska doesn't care, now she has a steady career outside RPDR.
>>
so happy phi phi was on the season. livin for all the drama mawma
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwtWLoRaR2g

holy fuck this was too good
>>
>>6944240
>; she's burning bridges with Wow/RuPaul since he can't handle the hateful backlash against him since the past weeks
wrong sweetie that was clearly edited she was actually burning Alyssa's wigs
>>
Praying the T about roxxxy placing 4th being wrong so we can get some extra time with alyssa and tati
>>
>>6952697
I'm 100% over Alyssa her tired ass "BEAST" comments are played out however I hope tati stays longer
>>
1st. Alyssa
2. Alasksa (at the 2nd place again...)
3. Tati (or 2nd is she keeps showing how great she improved)
4. Roxxy
5. katya
>>
>>6953748
are you retarded? the top 3 has been spoiled a long time ago. and you're wrong
>>
>>6947925
are you fucking blind? what invisible edit?
she is getting the winner edit
>she's been always on top, won twice, never bottom 2
>she also helped alyssa come back last episode
>she delivers consistency, polish and perfection, wit and style
are you fucking stupid? Katya has been placed in the bottom twice with no reason at all, just to make it look reasonable when she doesn't win
>>
>>6953854
are you retarded? editing happens after the shooting so succeeding in challenges has nothing to do with the edit

obviously all stars 2 was set up from the start for alaska to win and she was favored all the way during shooting. now that all is said and done she broke fucked up the NDA pretty bad and they cant just let that pass, but since producers cant really take back and erase her winnings the only thing they can do is give her less screen time to make her seem distant/not as liked and give katya a favorable underdog edit to try and justify her win.
>>
>>6954435
where is that Katya edit faggot? Where is the underdog? She is just fading into the background and her fans are complaining that she gets too little screen time.
You are soo deluded into Alaska's supposed """NDA""", just accept it, she got the whole thing

P.D. I wish Tatianna could win this
>>
phi phi has hiv but you didn't hear it from me
>>
>>6955186
>I wish Tatianna could win this
me too but she's clearly lacking in the fashion department: her outfits are not as inventive/provocative/original as Alaska's. Being fishy isn't enough
>>
do we have any nudes(must include dick) besides violet, pearl, jade jolie, detox, fame, trixie and alaska?
>>
File: receipts.gif (413KB, 320x216px) Image search: [Google]
receipts.gif
413KB, 320x216px
>>6956565
>>
File: whattodo.png (6KB, 151x158px) Image search: [Google]
whattodo.png
6KB, 151x158px
Does anyone have any high quality versions of the last two episodes by either stream, download, or torrent? I need them!
>>
>>6959822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmZqRljdDO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwv7xzAjCEw

720p but the comments are full of spoilers.
>>
>>6956565

her delusions have got me wondering the same
>>
File: terror.png (7KB, 153x159px) Image search: [Google]
terror.png
7KB, 153x159px
>>6959841
Thank you!
>>
>>6951783
unpopular opinion: I love alyssa but I greatly disliker her lipsyncs. the wordmouthing itself is often really sloppy and there's always a bunch of out of place splits. good dancer, poor lip syncer

in this instance tatianna definately beat her
>>
>>6959968
Exactly. She never knows the lyrics to the songs.
>>
>>6959968
>>6961497
alyssa knows the lyrics but she can't articulate well with her weak chin..
>>
RuPaul shading Phi Phi again on Twitter.
Ru's actually starting to come off as a tired, bitter human being instead of the perfect drag arch angel I once imagined her to be.

Also kinda getting bored of the show cause it is so obviously rigged in favor of Alaska and Alyssa. They're fantastic, but the amount of praise and rewards they get is unfounded. It was clear from the beginning of the newest episode that the producers had already decided they were bringing Alyssa back even if she did a terrible job in the challenge. Favoritism makes the show predictable and dull.
>>
anyone know where to watch drag u? i can't seem to find season 1..
>>
>>6963685

Rupaul has hiv. PhiPhi has hiv.

It's basically a shitshow on who has got the most hiv strains.

RU will clearly come out on top. She has the most hiv connections.
>>
Oh and what was funny about Alyssa & Alaska's routine by the way? They just had Alyssa repeat the same old figures of speech she always says, and Alaska finished them off with unfunny one-liners. The only funny joke they had was the one about back rolls.

Katya & Ginger and Detox & Tatyanna were infinitely better. Their humour was cheap and childish, but that's drag humour.

All in all it was so clear that the producers had the judges give Katya & Ginger some pointless critique about them being 'joyless' and 'not looking like a team', just so they could ensure Alyssa was the one who came back.
Not that I would have wanted Ginger back in the competition, but it was still transparent favoritism.
>>
>>6963771
dont torture yourself henny
>>
>>6963685
Phi Phi is lucky Ru (and WoW/Logo) are only being indirectly shady about it. Phi Phi is the tired, bitter one here. She knew full well how she exited All Stars. No amount of "editing" can make her throw lipsticks, refuse hugs or speak the way she did, and she somehow still got hyped for it airing, and then she wanted to go rogue after being reminded how shitty she acted. On her periscopes she's breaking NDA, borderline discussing spoilers, has repeatedly accused the show of being rigged and showcasing false critiques to make the audience believe in unfair outcomes, and has even done stupid shit like comparing her time on the show to slavery. RuPaul could very well sue her bitter ass for breaking contract and for slander, but instead she just laughs at it. I think she's by far the bigger person here.

That being said the Alaska favoritism is an issue. I agree that the Alyssa/Alaska routine wasn't hilarious at all. Alyssa is weird and amusing, but not stand up material. Yet they won, and I think it was win/win for producers because they obviously push for Alaska and are also fond of Alyssa (she gives good TV). You can see the favoritism playing a part on that one episode where suddenly there was only a bottom 2 so as to not let Alaska fall, and then next episode it was back to bottom 3 just to fuck with Katya. It was so stupid even the queens seemed to unanimously dismiss Katya being in the bottom.

It'd be interesting to see if Alaska's ex's T will play a part on her winning or not. I don't think WoW is just going to hand her the crown when she clearly broke NDA (not in a malicious Phi Phiesque manner, but still) and spoiled pretty much the ENTIRE season... they clearly wanted her to win during filming though. She's getting a rather aloof, absent edit and it may be because they want to tone down her likeability to justify crowning someone who won less challenges.

TL;DR: Phi Phi a mess, Alyssa's overrated, Alaska was favorite but who knows now.
>>
>>6966199
is it really that bad? saw a few good clips on youtube..
>>
>>6968563
>is it really that bad?
it's even worse. there's a reason even the season 7 girls made fun of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZL7GxPQ5qI

>saw a few good clips on youtube..
the reason they are on youtube is because they are the only tiny bits worth a shit.
>>
>>6967819
They would never crown anyone other than Alaska.

WoW probably had really hard time editing the footage this season and trying to come up with a storyline that was believable and served their interests at the same time.
The ones they obviously expected and intended to win were either Alaska or Alyssa.

Alaska seems to get praised for everything she does and not get critiqued even though she should have been, which has honestly turned me from a fan into not caring about her that much anymore. Unfortunately for WoW, Alaska has probably been mediocre more often than they expected and could have been sent home a few times already, which meant they had to come up with improvised script changes to prevent her from leaving. So, like in the episode you mentioned, she magically dodges the bullet.

Alyssa also gets praise completely undeservably and a lot more often. She is a hilarious persona and her sayings are funny on their own, but in this competition she should have been read to filth already.
Her Snatch Game Joan Crawford was not Joan Crawford. It was 'Alyssa in Joan Crawford -makeup reciting movie quotes'. The reason it was funny was because it was so bad and she made funny faces.
And when it comes to her Drag Shequel Joan Crawford, that wasn't Joan either. Again, she just was herself again and made funny faces.
I think Carson said it best: "You are comedy gold. All you have to do is make a funny face and I'm entertained." That says a lot about what low criteria they use in judging her. She gets so many free passes. The producers know it'll get too transparent if they keep her in the race too long, so she'll go home in the next couple of episodes.

Since it's been leaked the top 3 is Katya, Detox, and Alaska, WoW obviously favors Alaska to win. So to ensure that, they'll pretend like she never broke the rules by breaking the NDA. Even though breaking the rules meant disqualification for Willam.
>>
Previews for the next episode:
https://youtu.be/irnOjR43shs
https://youtu.be/8lyCOR4DFY0

>it's another Alaska wins every challenges episode
>>
>>6968678
I don't think they ever intended Alyssa to get the crown. They do want her to stick around because she makes great TV, but she doesn't get that many passes. Her entertaining quality makes some judges overlook her flaws, but Michelle clocks this repeatedly. She wasn't in the bottom during Snatch Game because Detox, Roxxxy and Tatianna bombed harder, and she did get critiqued for the Shequel thing and GOT ELIMINATED. She's lucky they pulled the Ruvenge thing right after, but the longer she is there the less free passes she gets.

Alaska does get passes. Random bottom 3s becoming bottom 2 and them bottom 3 again next week, for example. And her Lil' Poundcake look, while amazing, ain't no two-looks-in-one fantasy, that was one great look covered in trash bags for no good reason, but she still won the challenge. But she hasn't been mediocre yet. During shooting she obviously was favorite. Now? I don't know. In Season 5 she was almost the narrator in confessionals, now she's never there more than what's absolutely necessary. That hasn't been a winner's edit since the days of Tyra Sanchez. If anything Katya and Alyssa are narrators now.

I think you're not seeing things from a production perspective. Willam broke many rules cause she wanted to go home, was NOT disqualified for a long time leading to the infamous Phi Phi untucked meltdown, and then got the chop when it made for good TV. She was in cahoots with producers and they came up with the husband story which was not the truth at all. Willam has grown disillusioned with the show but even now she hasn't broken her NDA: it'll expire in two months and that's when her book comes out, parts of it with backstage T she has only alluded to until now.

That situation is completely unlike Alaska. She broke NDA AFTER shooting. She can't get disqualified on something from one year ago. What they can do is crown someone else, and given her edit NOW I think that may be the case.
>>
File: tyra.jpg (78KB, 1455x1037px) Image search: [Google]
tyra.jpg
78KB, 1455x1037px
>>6968692
if alaska gives another "lol so funny" lip sync I'm done
>>
im so over roxxxy. she got her rudemption, its time to go home
>>
>>6969718
you know she will and she'll keep getting free passes all the way till top 3
i really hope Detox or Katya are crowned instead of her due to the NDA stuff, fuck Alaska
>>
Straight fire

https://soundcloud.com/tyrasanchez/vogue
>>
File: gwarg.gif (490KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
gwarg.gif
490KB, 360x270px
>>6974533

Katya's been garbage mate. There's no way she deserves to win over Alaska. Only Detox and Alyssa are close at all.

Ya'll really desperate to discredit Alaska this season. It's embarrassing.
>>
This just in, Tati is a nigger.
>>
>>6983338
couldve sworn she was a spic

also episode where?
>>
>>6926940
this shit is as cancerous as mlp
>>
>>6983839
http://vodlocker.lol/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-season-2-episode-6/

This episode was good, but the elimination was BULLSHIT.

SPOILERS

Roxxxy and Tatianna are the bottom 2. Roxxxy is basically ready to go home since it's her 4th time in the bottom. Tatianna pleads her case and has an amazing runway to back it up. Alaska and Katya lipsync. Katya CLEARLY does better but still Alaska wins. She says that Tatianna has shown a level of prestige and is amazing, but Roxxxy lent her the shirt she's wearing to bye Tati.

It was bullshit. Even the editing makes her look bad. It's obvious that she was a favorite during shooting and I only HOPE they backpedal now and crown anyone else.
>>
>>6983936
SO THE LEAKS WHERE WRONG?
>>
I love her, but Roxxxy needs to go. She ended up in the bottom 2 for most of challenges and only stayed because of Alaska's favoritism and Phi Phi being a cunt
>>
i'm confused as to why katya got out of her great runway look for the lipsync

>>6983962
guess so
>>
Holy shit that Katya ad was fucking hilarious. No one else's was even close. In fact, I didn't think any of the others were funny at all. She really needs to do stuff like this more often.
>>
Tatiana left in favor of roxxxy?? This some b.s
>>
Good thing that Rolaskatox was dead, it would have rigged the game…
>>
>>6978457
Alaska has been doing very well and she is very good at drag race, but the obvious favouritism she is receiving in the judging (or editing of the judging) and bottomtwogate causes many people to want her to fail, me included.
>>
>>6983962
this was some next level bullshit. fuck alaska

>>6984359
how were the leaks wrong?

the leaks says roxxxy is top 4 and alaska/detox/katya are top 3
>>
>>6969718
>>6974533
guess what: she did. the judges were choking with laughter at her shitty commercial.
>tati is fierce and incredible and wonderful
>but roxxxy lent me the shirt
honestly if she thinks this is a valid reasoning she can go fuck herself.
>>
>>6986304
From Alaska's perspective who would you rather have, Roxxxy who is lending cloths and not going to take the crown do to being on the bottom every week, or Tatiana who is a wild card able to claw her way back after being eliminated?

Alaska is not Phiphi but she is not stupid either.
>>
Download link to latest episode please
>>
even detox and fucking roxxxy herself knew her time had come

im legitimately triggered
>>
Oh look, Alaska won again.

Seriously. With that outfit? With that commercial? With that lipsync?

What. The. Fuck.

The costume was horrible & basic, Katya outshone her in the lipsync, and there was not a single funny moment in the commercial. And to top it all off she sent the wrong queen home.

Alaska should've been in the bottom two.
I fucking hate her.
>>
i feel so so so bad for katya. fuck this chad-like predictable show. i'm starting to hate alaska and the producers. detox should've been in the bottom instead of tatianna.
>>
>>6987551
R I G G A M O R R I S
>>
Im living for all the snake emojis on alaska's instagram
>>
>>6987039

Katya's been phoning in her lipsyncs. I feel like she doesn't want to win them, she implied as much in one of her total rucalls. She was part of two of the most memorable lipsyncs of season 7, and this is all she got? At least Alaska's visibly trying in the lipsyncs.
>>
#choices
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEZy-z5X_KY
perfection
>>
>>6926940
stopped caring once adore left
>>
File: whitney eye roll.gif (905KB, 235x183px) Image search: [Google]
whitney eye roll.gif
905KB, 235x183px
>>6992207
>caring about a bitch who wears t-shirts and dark lipstick when you can just go to the mall and see the same shit
>>
File: dayum.webm (636KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dayum.webm
636KB, 640x360px
goddess
>>
>>6993390
YAS TATI
A
S
>>
next week on rpdr:
roxxxy, the only one in the bottom: please send me home
alaska: even though she is an amazing queen i'm sending rupaul home

srsly tho even roxxxy said on twitter that she agrees tatianna should have stayed
>>
>>6993128

stay mad, hunty
>>
since alyssa goes home next and the top 4 will be rolaskatox + katya, there's a chance they can pull an underdog beating the clique storyline with katya the same way they did with jinx
>>
why do white transbian hons hate drag queens/rupaul so much?
>>
>>6993756

I really hope not. Fuck underdog stories.
>>
>>6994338
It's gonna suck either way.
Seriously.
where the f is Jasmine Masters now
>>
>>6995176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadE8Ms8dus
>>
seeing tati on all stars really makes me want to rewatch season 2. the show was so much more real back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8sH2-HGIPs
>>
Literally Rupaul's Best Friend Race.
>>
>>7001807
That was Season 8
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x390px
>>6993521
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.