[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Gay """friends""" actually exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1285x1835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1285x1835px
> me
> 20, junior in Division 1 Texas college,
> Gay
> Have somehow gone 7 years from the start of highschool to now without ever having a single gay friend that wasn't my date at the time, or hookups back when I did that sort of thing

So the question is, how does a gay man meet other gay men that don't want to suck every dick that they see?

I personally don't believe the fucking degenerates that make up 99.9% of the gay population can even comprehend the idea of two gay men being friends without ever sucking their dick

> This is stemming from really wanting someone to relate to on that kind of level as two gay people,
> straight women are fuckinn annoying to be friends with when they find out I'm gay, I just become a trophy
> Trans people are worse, no explanation really needed there, they're just annoying
> Lesbians... Never met one who wasn't so mentally unstable she was either in prison, was in prison, or is going to prison soon.

To;dr - Fag wants more fags as friends sans the cockwhores

How do I find the rational gays?
>>
>>6923686
You are the problem anon. You claim to be gay but act like a breeder.
>>
File: 1473108584154.png (1MB, 497x913px) Image search: [Google]
1473108584154.png
1MB, 497x913px
just found a qt bi boy to cuddle a fuck if you want.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 623x713px
>>6923710
But am I really wrong here? I'm not saying all gays are bad, I'm just saying the super-majority of them are cockhounds who don't understand relationships beyond how deep they can get cock in their ass

You might be like me in that .01% of good gays

But we are a dying breed
>>
>>6923738
YOU are the bad gay becouse you refuse to live by the culture of the community. You are just aping what stright people do and get mad that we don't conform to their standards.
>>
>>6923721
I sincerely hope OP isn't into that
>>
>>6923772
Anon I'm asking you to explain why I'm wrong, I understand I have the same argument as the straights, so please explain to me how I can come to terms with the gay community, and why I shouldn't view my peers as worthless whores.

Because you have to admit the gay community is promiscous in a way that is severely underestimated by the general public

Just open grindr
>>
>>6923789
Maybe you don't have any gay friends because you're an unpleasant person who thinks you're better than them, and the only capacity in which they're willing to deal with you is if they need to get their rocks off, if even that.
>>
>>6923789
>gay community is promiscous
You as well might say that gay community is into dudes. That's part of our culture. If you want a wife, six kids and a tiny home with white fence go back to beeing breeder. We won't miss you.
>>
>>6923826
>we chose to be gay
>>
>>6923686

You forgot to add heterosexual men to your list.

I guess your best bet would be a in the closet "asexual".
>>
>>6923861
OP clearly chooses to not be gay.
>>
File: image.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>6923874
But I like sex too anon

I just don't like sluts
>>
>>6923686
Same boat as you OP, though I feel less dickish about it.

I just can't find a gay friend that doesn't inevitably come on to me in a romantic way.

And I feel like a straight woman complaining about it... Ugh
>>
I have several gay friends and they seem to know a load of other gays. Guess they gravitate to each other, I dunno. But other than the two who are long term dating, none of my gay friends have had a thing.
>>
>>6923686

I hang out in irc with some homos. Decent folks for the most part.

#lgbt and #cute8oys on espernet.
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1200x1198px
>>6923890
>>6923874
>>6923826
>>6923809
You know what, sorry, I honestly apologize because this went from an honest question to a /pol/-esque post, when honestly I was curious how to find gay friends for myself.

I really, really desire having friends that I can just share stuff with about, well, being gay. I spend all day around straight bro-dude roommates and stuck up finance students, so I'm getting stressed in a weird way about not having someone who can relate to me about it.

So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Honestly not as repulsive as those baity posts make me sound.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.