[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you did this? nybomber.tumblr.com I know one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

Which one of you did this?

nybomber.tumblr.com

I know one of you trannies are behind the ny bombings.
>>
>>6922698
>>
it was trump's supporters :^)
>>
This only confirms LGBT people are literally mentally ill
>>
>>6922698
Link?
>>
>>6922772

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nybomber.tumblr.com

tumblr deleted it or the fbi or whatever did
>>
sounds like a good friend
>>
File: image.png (766KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
766KB, 640x639px
>>6922698
They did the right thing, get ready for the /pol/ invasion whining about how meeeaaannnn we are :(
>>
>>6922809
This!

Limp wrist edgy "muh day of rope" posters can never pull off this stunt. A shame you missed the blast range.
>>
File: image.png (130KB, 733x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130KB, 733x666px
>>6922698
>he cut off the top part so he could blame the trannies when it was clearly a fag who did it
>>
>>6922698
You're going to pay for that fags.
Mark my words.

t. /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1280x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1280x818px
>>6922825
I don't think there's even been any sort of on the ground work done by /pol/... At all lmao. Although I think there was that one guy from /k/ that shot at a BLM guy but that was it.
>>
File: file.png (86KB, 492x385px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
86KB, 492x385px
>>6922825
>>6922809

>bragging about being as bad as muslims
>crying and blaming the cis white male when said muslims target you
>>
File: OjF1WvU.jpg (33KB, 460x442px) Image search: [Google]
OjF1WvU.jpg
33KB, 460x442px
>>6922698
>>6922704
So obviously a troll
>>
>>6922859

I thought so too..but there's links to it appearing as long back as 16 hours ago before the bombing even took place.
>>
>>6922874
>>
>>6922851
>"H-ha you're w-weak, please don't k-kill me!"

Not so funny when the ropes on your neck?
>>
File: notfake.jpg (163KB, 624x701px) Image search: [Google]
notfake.jpg
163KB, 624x701px
>>6922878

wtf the photo won't upload...
>>
>>6922882
What are you on about? I don't read autism.
>>
>>6922889
You're acting as if republicans aren't the ones perpetuating legal hate and discrimination while acting as if the 0.9 % of 5th gen american muslims are the real issue. Who are you kidding?
>>
>>6922831
>>6922704 includes the phrase "homosexuals like myself" and was presumably posted by OP as well.
>>
>>6922698

Anybody could have written that.
>>
>>6923121
Odds are that >>6922698 is the author of that blog.

Which means he's false flagging for the terrorist and helping the terrorist cover his crimes.

Interfering with a investigation is a very serious crime.

Report him, help the mods pull off his IP address and give it to the Feds as a likely suspect for the blog.

Help the mods catch the pedophile and terrorist shilling creep that OP is. Sage and report, help the Feds know what he's up to.
>>
>>6922906
That's an absolute lie, but I guess with all the hormones you're on, I shouldn't be surprised if you say stupid shit.
>>
>>6923151
Says the lackey for the terrorist. Writing false blogs like the stuff in >>6922698 to throw the cops off the trail of your terrier friend.

Really, you've fallen too low this time and there will be grave consequences to touring referring with an investigation and helping terror. You'll probably become Omar's cell mate in gitmo now.

You are in for it now.
>>
>>6922851

BASH
THE
FASH
>>
>>6923145

The this should belong to >>>/b/.
>>
>>6922906
Yet it was a muslim man who shot 49 gay men. But the problem are those evil republicans right?
>>
>>6923151
>Everyone I don't like is trans
Great argument and nice facts, you sure convinced me.

>>6923233
A korean executed the largest school shooting, guess we have to ban video games and samsung now. Are you stupidly insinuating there is a islamic party in congress calling the shots on legal lgbt discrimination? Who. Are. You. Kidding?
>>
>>6922837
/pol/, to give you an idea just how non threatening that is, Tumblr has become more dangerous than you.
Tumblr, the board that has been known to be triggered by motion, full of special snowflakes and pussies, just created a terrorist, and yet, /pol/, the board that constantly speaks of how they're going to kill whole swathes of the population in a giant revolution, has done NOTHING.
>>
>>6923389
We are a board of peace. The good guys. And you confirm it.
>>
Inb4, not a REEEEEEEEAL Legbutt.

Killing people is the new fedora facebook post.

Kills = Likes.
>>
>>6923731
Basically this. pol is a bunch of harmless neck beards and legbutts are mentally unstable Ackmeds basically.
>>
>tumblr
>actually doing anything besides whining
I'll take things that never happened for $5000.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.