[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys. Straight guy here with a question about lesbians. (No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lesbian.jpg (102KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian.jpg
102KB, 1024x682px
Hi guys. Straight guy here with a question about lesbians. (No hate; I just don't understand. I'm very vocal about supporting LGBT rights.)

How can y'all feel satisfied when you can't have penetrative sex with your genitals? I mean, I suppose you can with futa lesbian sex, but that's not the majority of lesbian sex.
>>
>>6919585
i get more pleasure from clit rubbing/kissing than penetration
>>
>>6919601
What are lesbian fantasies like though, if you don't mind my asking? Like what do you think about when getting off to your partner, if not penetrating her?
>>
Getting eaten out, mutual masturbation, scissoring etc.
>>
I'm bisexual, but even when I'm with a man I get more out of non penetrative sex.

Toys also exist.
>>
How do I get a lesbian friend? Most dudes I meet are pussy-seeking assholes to whom I can't related, and women automatically assume I'm looking for a relationship and treat me like I don't exist.
>>
>>6919713
>>6919787
Thanks for the info.

>>6919791
Sorry friendo. No idea
>>
>>6919585
>>6919608
I'm a full body kind of gal anon. I like to make other girls orgasm. What I really want is for a girl to sit on my face.
>>
Is it just me or is "lesbian sex" really just extended foreplay?

t. Gay male
>>
If you can't understand how lesbians could really get off, you're probably shit in bed. Buuut you're TRYING to understand, which means you have a better chance of becoming good in bed than most straight men, so I guess keep thinking about it.
>>
>>6920375
That's what I thought.

>>6920389
I do most of the same things (cunnilingus, titty stuff, etc.) but they just don't get me off. So I don't understand how lesbians get off without the same pressure on their genitals.
>>
Most women aren't that into penetrative sex, OP, sorry to tell you.
>>
>>6920375
Bretty much, relative to het sex, but shit isn't that simple for a lot of couples, regardless of sexuality. It's all about perspective. When there is no benis, no ones waiting for the part where the benis does its thing, so there's nothing missing.
It's like asking where the stairs are in a one-story house - sure, they'd be sorely missed in a two-story house, but if that's not the situation, you just don't need stairs.
>>
>>6920375
That's very typical of males or heterosexuals. They think sex equates to their wieners. And for them that may be the case. But sex for other people is enjoyable because it's what they are wired to crave.

>>6920412
Mostly lesbians take turns. Individuals have preferences in terms of sensitivity, positions, role, etc. But woman are typically polite and giving in nature so after getting an orgasm they will give one - and that back and forth can last an unbelievable amount of time. And there's a certain joy I'm serving your partner.
>>
>>6920639
>climbing stares isn't for some poeple
analogy doesn't work b/c people who choose single story simply don't want 2
>>
>>6920375
Have you ever been in a ltr? Most gay males don't always have anal when having sex
>>
>>6920958

How does that make the analogy not work?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.