[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of the browness around the walls of my butt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1471833297512.png (715KB, 629x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471833297512.png
715KB, 629x758px
How do I get rid of the browness around the walls of my butt cheeks close to my asshole?
It's completely shaven and I spent a good 15 min rubbing just using soap, cloth and water but it's still there
>>
bleachin
>>
>>6917080
Turn on you computer

Wait for the OS to load

Open Firefox

Search "how to properly wash your ass before anal"

Commit Sudoku.
>>
That happens with age and/or genetics. You won't be able to scrub it away, and harsh soaps are bad for the soft skin back there. Look into bleaching if it worries you that much.
>>
You can't. And nobody in the world will care anyway. Forget about it.
>>
Girls and guys have this.

You bleach it or stop caring after realizing that no one gives a shit except incels who think it's a sign of purity.
>>
Hyperpigmentation can be a symptom of insulin resistance.
>>
File: fdfd.png (197KB, 389x289px) Image search: [Google]
fdfd.png
197KB, 389x289px
>>6917080
>browness around the walls of my butt cheeks close to my asshole
What the fuck is wrong with your ass that is if its not shit?
>>
>>6917908
You prob saved his life.

Good work
>>
>>6917080
It means you're not white. Only true whites don't have a brown butt hole.
>>
>>6918056
This

If you ever find yourself in trouble with skinheads all you gotta do is show them your pink butthole and prove you're of aryan decent.
>>
It could be caused by chafing if you are overweight. If that's the case use athlete spray/powder
>>
I used to have a dark shithole but then I started wiping extra good and made sure to clean anus well every time I showered. Now it looks nice and pink
>>
>>6918152
That's disgusting.
For normal people the brown skintone is just genetic. Only way to get rid of it is to bleach it. I've noticed asians are usually the most likely to have a dark brown sphincter area or whatever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.