[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw gay guys only want me to "experiment"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 62253073.jpg (83KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
62253073.jpg
83KB, 407x405px
>cis passing gay ftm
>gets hit on a lot
>scares most guys away when I tell them I don't have a cock
>told I'm a "confused deformed straight girl trying to invade gay culture"
>guys who aren't scared away are "intrigued" (gross)
>gay guys who have always wanted to know what a vagina feels like without the woman
>only want to use me for experimentation reasons
>awkward hookups
>get interrogated with questions about my anatomy
>never contacted again

Is this what I'm doomed to for all of eternity?
>>
>>6915704
A A P
A
P
serious response: that sounds awful and you will probably experience it for a long time but it's not a 100% guarantee forever
a good friend of mine is a bi ftm with a cis boyfriend and they're pretty much soulmates
there is hope for you yet
>>
>>6915717
At that rate I'll wind up just completely giving up all together long before anyone halfway decent comes along :[
It's always super depressing when you hit it off really well with someone and then they run for the hills when intimacy and the big reveal enters the picture.

Then again 90% of regular gay culture does seem to be shallow unfulfilling hookups.
>>
>>6915857
>Then again 90% of regular gay culture does seem to be shallow unfulfilling hookups
you're right about that
just try okcupid or some shit
worst case scenario: claim to be intersex rather than trans specifically (more viable if you've had top surgery)
>>
>>6915868
OkCupid is dumb because it never goes anywhere. Then again that's most online dating.
Also lying and saying I'm intersex seems kinda iffy, idk.
>>
I've completely given up on dating and I'm cis
the odds of finding a guy you completely like are just too small
and monogamy is a stupid concept anyway esp when breeding is out of the equation
>>
>>6915890
if you're going to have to lie to someone to be with them they aren't worth being with
esp since it looks like you want something serious and long-term
>>
I wouldn't completely dismiss online dating just make it clear you're not just looking for sex
>>
>>6915704
>>told I'm a "confused deformed straight girl trying to invade gay culture"
Urge, I guess I have to rethink my misogyny if men think this bullshit too.
>>
>>6915928
Urgh, autocorrect ate my expression of disgust.
>>
>>6915928
It goes both ways, trust me. I've had more than just a few encounters of that sort of behavior.
>>
>>6915902
Especially since there's no inter condition that makes women look exactly like a passing male, without fucked up genitals.

If anyone does any kind of research you're kinda dun sun. I tried pulling that I was cis for a while, am intersex, but got a botched vagoo surgery, didn't work.

Unless you say you're SWYER and got T because you were trans as well - but then you're just still trans, so, kinda no use in lying about being a hermmie. Sorry OP :/

I'm sure you'll find someone who isn't a fetishist one day. Hopefully. More meaningful places of encounter might help. I hate to sound typical, but if your local gsa isn't just "my exes, and my friends' exes: the reunion" I would try there.
>>
File: living_the_dream.gif (935KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
living_the_dream.gif
935KB, 500x250px
>>6915704
>doomed

nope, just find better faggots to fuck
my partner is transguy
we've been together 6 years now
got a mortgage and two cats
it happens.
>>
In their name too maybe, I can say that I would have questions too. Mostly about anatomy. I would like to be in a relationship like this but my curiousity would be killing me if I couldn't ask these since I would feel two things:
1) I would feel like I don't know enough about my partner
2) I would worry 24/7 that I do something wrong without even knowing it since I didn't ask stuff beforehand
>>
>>6916050
There's nothing wrong with questions.
The thing is that some people don't know the difference between asking stuff in a considerate way and rudely interrogating someone without respecting them as another human being.
>>
>>6916050
Also if it's your first time talking to someone then a lengthy interview about their genitals probably isn't appropriate.
Especially when half the questions are basic trans 101 that google can easily answer.

A few honest questions is one thing, but for a lot of guys it's like the questions will quite literally never end.
>>
>>6915890
Hey, I'm a trans guy and I met my cis male partner there! We've been together for a couple of years now. I only used it for 7 or so months at the time, but through filtering out straight people so they couldn't see my profile, and making the answers Yes to the question "would you date a transgender person?" Very Important I met quite a lot of decent people on there. We started out long distance at first too, but moved in together within the first year.
Don't give up!
>>
>>6916171
>>6916027

I'm jealous.
Maybe there's hope for me yet.
>>
File: 5x7x1u.jpg (14KB, 604x403px) Image search: [Google]
5x7x1u.jpg
14KB, 604x403px
>tfw not passing or attempting to find a relationship yet but will probably be in the same boat in a couple years

idk i know a couple trans guys in healthy, stable relationships with cis people, so it's not impossible. but it really does seem like a pipe dream sometimes.
>>
>>6917285
I wish you the best of luck fambam
>>
>>6915704
>cis passing gay ftm
Speak english please
Reading the rest of the comment I get.
>Convincing ftm who likes men

>scares most guys away when I tell them I don't have a cock
Are they fucking faggits or what?

Depending on how you look I might wanna fuck you.
And if I do then people exist.

>>6915895
>monogamy is a stupid concept anyway esp when breeding is out of the equation
No it's loyalty and devotion, physically and mentally.

>>6915956
I don't get the point of having surgery on your genitals.
Why is it such a big deal?
If I suddenly had a vagina with the same testosterone levels, I honestly wouldn't give a shit.

You are the exact same human being....
So wtf?

>>6916171
>filtering out straight people
Why?
Straight dudes can like men too, unless you're butch AF.
I seen a few grills doing the whole "I'm a man" thing and they just look like /cuteboys/, which isn't homo at all.
>>
>>6915895
Bruh, I recently started going out with a guy I went to high school with. We have a lot of the same interests, both have a great sense of humor, both play music, both have similar tv show tastes, both wanted something slow at the time of talking again, and we even share the same birthday

It's pretty cash so far, and now I'm just worried about fucking it up.
>>
>>6918275
Idk, I didn't have surgery. I was saying that to excuse my ambiguous as fuck penina. I'm intersex but was trying to pass my fucked up vag as cis, but just fucked up surgery. Worked for like two weeks but was annoying to keep up with.

I realize I phrased my post badly now, I was really tired.

I was just tryna say that there really isn't any inter condition that would suit OP, and trying to say you're something that you're not is hard to keep up.
>>
ye if I have to be dishonest then it's not worth it
>>
Chiming in as a ftm gay with a cis bf, I was there a few months ago, mostly hooked up with "straight" guys from Craigslist and had given up on ever finding someone. Just keep your hopes hope, you'll find someone where you aren't looking.
>>
>>6919286
>Craigslist

good lord why
>>
>>6919301
Testosterone does things to you. If you drink enough you can just enjoy the dick and not worry about what's attached.
>>
>>6919407
you mean alcohol not testosterone right
>>
>>6919657

I think he means T makes you a huge slut, and alcohol enables you to bypass your sense of shame enough to act on it indiscriminately.
>>
>>6915704

No, I would fuck you.
>>
>>6915704
Trannies belong with biscums. Find one.
>>
>>6919686
A higher libido doesn't mean you're sluttier :|
>>
File: ca2.gif (1MB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
ca2.gif
1MB, 300x179px
>>6915704

gay guys love the cock
>>
>>6915704
My only criteria is if you're qt
>>
>>6918275
>Straight dudes can like men too, unless you're butch AF
What you're saying is basically "straight men can like men too, unless they actually look like men."
Straight men don't like men. They like tomboys at most.
>>
>>6920897
>sluts don't have high lebidos
>>
Cis men are problematic
>>
>>6922446
This post is problematic
>>
>>6920897

Don't police my colourful language, shitlord
>>
>>6924771
your language is appropriating my safe space fucking cis scum
>>
I'm open to dating a trans guy, but all the ones around here are meth addicts.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.