[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: sad-dongola.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
sad-dongola.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
It sounds stupid, but I still my (internet) ex-bf. Even though people call it dumb because it wasn't a "real" relationship, I still haven't been able to get over him.

I met in 2014 here on /r9k/ during my last semester in university, and he broke up with me in late Feb. of 2015, when I was a NEET. There were a few later attempts to get in touch with him, all which ended badly.

I just thought we were extremely compatible. I've never gotten along with anyone like I did with him. We made so many plans - to meet, to move in together, to get married. There were external factors that prevented any of these, but in the end, it all boiled down to my inability to fight for him that prevented these, and that contributed to him leaving me.

I just... feel like shit. I still miss him, and love him. I think about him every day. Whenever I fantasize about being with someone, it's always him.

But I know he doesn't want me back. I feel like I'm just going to be miserable for the rest of my life. A part of me is still waiting for him to come back someday, magically, even though I know from an intellectual view that it will never happen.
>>
>>6914983
You have to move on fambly
It's rarely easy to get over your ex unless you're a whore or a sociopath.
Good luckkers <3

had a similar relationship and it SUCKED when it ended... but it was kind of unhealthy even while it was going on. Still had all those plans like yours and it hurt so much to lose those ;_;
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>6915211
I just want him back. I wish there was some magic in this world that would enable me to have him back.

I don't know why it should be so difficult - we were together, once, so why can't he just come back? What about me did he find so repulsive that he just left for good?
>>
>>6915658
It's not always about finding you repulsive or anything like that.
You just weren't right for each other, so you've gotta move on and find new people that match each of you even better!
You would only be hurt if he came back, you have to find someone else anon <3
>>
File: 1464647849916_u18chan.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1464647849916_u18chan.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>6917146
>You just weren't right for each other,

But that's the point! We WERE right for each other! How am I supposed to find someone compatible like him again? WHERE? HOW?
>>
>>6919192
What makes you two compatible?
>>
File: catCriesInAnguish.jpg (132KB, 650x520px) Image search: [Google]
catCriesInAnguish.jpg
132KB, 650x520px
>>6915658
>that pic
>>
>>6919216
I know we were compatible because we got along extremely well. We could talk for so long - one time, we talked on the phone for eight hours straight. We just really enjoyed each other's company. He would call me sometimes, crying, because he'd had a panic attack or was feeling depressed, and I'd always take the time to talk him through the thing. And I'd always call him when I was feeling down or alone. It was like having a best friend, except that we were extremely attracted to each other.

We just were. I didn't expect it, when he announced the break up. It was sudden.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.