[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: triggered.jpg (20KB, 450x473px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
20KB, 450x473px
So I like my calculus teacher, he's funny, tells stories all the time, and teaches math really well. The only problem, he's really fucking /pol/ when it comes to trans people. Now I am not trans myself (am biscum) but this board has made me really sympathetic towards trans people. So today at the start of class he started talking to a bunch of redneck dickheads in the front about the plight of "transvestites" and how he would never trust his kids with a "tranny." Now, I have this thing where whenever an old person says some bigoted shit I don't really feel pissed about it or anything I just kind of smile or laugh at them because I find it hella funny that their rage is going to mean nothing in the long run as far as civil rights goes. But then him and the shitkickers started to hate on one of my personal trans friends who graduated last year. They started telling stories about how they kicked him and told him to "get her freak ass out of my bathroom." And the teacher just laughed at this and seemed to agree with that treatment. Honestly felt like I should have said something but didn't want to end up saying cringe shit. What do you think, /lgbt/?

Also before you report me because high school, calculus is a senior level class. I am a senior.
>>
>>6914976
be objective and confront him
dont be a sjw, be objective

dysphoria is a mental illness, its not at all a choice
being against someone for something they dont have control over is pretty mean

no one likes or wants to be trans but its the only choice for some people, being against it makes you a dick and their lives even harder so its never convenient
so why doesnt he likes them? because he think they are icky and make him uncomfortable
he should keep those thougths to himself like the rest of us
>>
>>6914976
Use your phone to record either audio or video (vidya preferred as to make it more visceral). Then mention it quietly to your school guidance counselor/whatever and also to any media. If you don't have any contacts in the media just check around with your local station and meet with a reporter. Then post the video on facebook and have the local tv station talk about it and make it go national.

Voila.

Afterwards give an anonymous comment to the news media about how the faggot was creating an unsafe school environment and how he laughed at stories of a student kicking a trans student at school.

And for the love of god don't post it from your personal account. Throwaways are your friend. Let that account get views and hits and send a copy of the vid from your phone (don't get it off fb as their transcoding probably makes it lose detail).

This is not rocket science.
>>
and send a copy of the vid from your phone to the tee vee people* (don't get it off fb as their transcoding probably makes it lose detail).
>>
File: 1466783044271.png (504KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466783044271.png
504KB, 500x500px
>>6916192

>SJW facism 101
>>
>>6916364
2bh anonimity is gonna void him backlash. Especially important if the gambit fails and the teacher isn't fired but just warned.
Putting it on the media and potentially ruining the teacher's life is a dick move granted, but it still is the proper way to report it to the authorities (the correct authorities being the school direction).
If the school direction doesn't support you then media may be the place to go.
>>
>>6916192
u r woman or trans
no one would be this desperate for drama
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.