[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop hating yourself.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: feels-good-man.jpg (37KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.jpg
37KB, 600x653px
Stop hating yourself.
>>
>>6911556
Thanks b, that helps
>>
how do you do that
>>
>>6911568
It can be as simple as reprogramming your cognition, but it can also be an unsolveable riddle. Either way, if you consider it a goal you're on the right track.
>>
>>6911556
But self hate is the purest form of existence. To love oneself is vanity, which is abhorrent. Only through self hate can we avoid self love.
>>
Make me!

Really, I beg you, make me.
>>
>>6911556
Thank you original happy frog. I feel better now.
>>
>>6911568

It's real simple, you gotta hate the rest of the world for hating you first
>>
>>6912119
I already do this but I still hate myself?
>>
>>6912137

You're not hating everything else hard enough. You gotta really work at it. You gotta get real bitter.
>>
>>6912147
But it took me so long to get over being a bitter person.
I don't want to go back to being a piece of shit who is angry all the time, I just want to stop hating myself.
>>
>>6912168
Embrace it. Self hate is the only way to avoid self love. It's the only way to eliminate vanity. Hate yourself and be free from impure narcissistic thoughts.
>>
>>6912119
>>6912147
>>6912210
This is some fucking edgy Sith Lord shit man.
>>
File: 1466302408176.jpg (81KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
1466302408176.jpg
81KB, 600x732px
>>6911556
everybody else hates me, only i don't hate me.
>>
>>6912236
If I am edgy, then I hate that about myself.
>>
>>6912168

Bitterness and hatred against all else is the only path TO self-love. Vanity is but the rejection of mediocrity and is synonymous with self-confidence.

Spurn those who have rejected you. Let them know their sins. Punish them for it.
>>
>>6912254
Do you cut yourself by any chance?
>>
>>6912081
Okay, I will.

Why hate yourself? Why direct animosity towards yourself? What use does it serve you?

>>6912251
I'm glad you havent let them get to you on that level. Its the final defeat.
>>
This thread is autistic as fuck.
Is anybody able to give actual advice on how I can get over self-hatred?
>>
>>6912263
Naw. True self hatred is transcendent and entirely mental. Those who master the path of not being a vain narcisistic fuck with a positive self image can harm themselves sufficiently with mere thought.
>>
>>6912285

The real advice is don't listen to anyone in this thread.
>>
I don't hate myself. Frogposters on the other hand...
>>
>>6912285
W-why are you calling my thread autistic? Thats mean anon. I just wanted to say something warm to you.
>>
>>6912343
The OP is basically saying the equivalent of "just get over it, just stop being sad" so yeah, even that is pretty autistic.
>>
stop eating shit, caca, feces, scat, p00
>>
>>6911556
But if I do that, then I'll have to go back to everything else in the world, and that's even more exhausting and miserable than self-hatred is.
It's easier to just pretend everything is my fault even though it's not.
>>
>>6912402
My thread is a plea. Not a command...
>>
File: rarepepe.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.gif
1MB, 305x360px
what is "not hating yourself"
>>
this board is full of edgy shitlords
>>
>>6912281
Because if you don't direct animosity towards yourself, other people might think you like yourself and hate you for disagreeing with everyone else.
>>
>>6912003
> managing to make self-hatred sound arrogant.

Wew
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.