[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it like to suck cock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1468046569218.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468046569218.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
what's it like to suck cock?
>>
File: 1460648716405.jpg (72KB, 1074x597px) Image search: [Google]
1460648716405.jpg
72KB, 1074x597px
feels good man. It's better with a bf you lets you snuggle up on his chest afterwards.
>>
A never ending lollipop
>>
>>6906723

Honestly? Nothing and it gets boring after doing it more than 3 times. Why do you think most women hate doing it.
>>
File: 1426030058509.gif (498KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1426030058509.gif
498KB, 448x252px
>>6906723
It's like having a penis in your mouth. Tastes like sweat I guess, although cum tastes good (sometimes). The pulse of it inside my mouth turns me and it's especially fun to start when it's soft and feel it turn stiff inside my mouth.
>>
File: uh.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
I only sucked a cut cock but it was pretty boring, really. It was like having a tasteless rubbery stick in your mouth.

I am sure uncuts are more fun than this.
>>
>>6907378
I've sucked a few of both, neither was really "fun."
>>
>>6907390
I figured that if there is more to play with it could be fun.

I guess it is more of a mental thing and that if you suck a cock of a guy you are into it feels amazing but if he is just some guy then it's really meh? Idk.
>>
>>6907410
This.

Nothing gets me off more than taking the person I love into my mouth and making them feel amazing. Sucking off someone you aren't into is something I imagine would be boring af.
>>
>>6906723
First, you notice the warmth. If you've been fooling around with the guy his warm blood is already pushing into his cock and you can feel the difference.

Next you notice the feeling of his cock. It's probably half way between soft and hard, that semi-rigid/squishy/pliable feeling.

You slip it into your mouth and immediately taste his pre-cum. Sometimes bitter or salty but definitely a distinctive taste. Again his warmth fills your mouth.

You let his cock slide into your mouth and you can gauge the thickness as it stretches your lips. It slowly slides along your tongue smearing pre-cum as it goes.

It hardens in your mouth. You wrap your hand around it to hold it steady as your lips slide up and down his shaft. You may take it seep a couple of times and finding yourself gagging.

You know where the most sensitive part is... right below the cockhead. You keep your tongue sliding across that part of his cock. You know it's working by the sounds he makes.

He's now holding your head. He may be holding it still while he pushes his cock into your mouth or he may use his hands to guide your mouth up and down his cock.

Soon the tempo increases. He has a natural urge to fuck and his thrusting gets in sync with your head bobbing up and down. The thrusting becomes more rapid. You realize the pleasure he's receiving from your mouth and it makes you happy.

He gets to a point where he's here for his own satisfaction only. He doesn't care who is on the receiving end of his pleasure.
He makes one last thrust. You knew this was coming. You felt his balls tighten and his emission start. He thrusts as far as he can into your mouth. If you were smart you had wrapped your hand around the base of his cock to limit how far he could push in. Otherwise he had pushed into the back of your mouth gagging you one final time.

cont...
>>
>>6907671

You feel his cock pulse in your mouth. If you're lucky enough for him to cum on your tongue you now have a different, distinctive taste in your mouth. Otherwise he's cumming in your throat and you swallow as fast as you can.

Then it's quiet. You may hear him panting but that's it. You feel his cock start to soften in your mouth. You don't want to stop sucking on his cock but he's to sensitive. He would rather just leave his cock in your mouth motionless until the sensitivity dies. Then she slowly pulls out of your mouth, maybe getting a nice view of his load in your mouth before you swallow.

He pats you on the head and says "good job".
>>
>>6906723
Feels goodman.

Getting facefucked is superior though.
>>
>>6907675
I bet you jacked off while writing all this
>>
>>6907378
not really, the foreskin can get in the way
>>
>>6907856
You're supposed to play with the foreskin.
If the foreskin is "in the way" you don't have the correct objective in mind.
>>6906723
For me who doesn't really like anything but oral and nipple play it's great to give and pretty comfy to keep in your mouth. If you want to make the guy cum like this it's basically homework and you gotta pay attention to what you're doing (but it feels really hot to put on a show).
Most of the time, the hassle is the position you need ot get in to suck it.
>>
>>6907856
Isn't foreskin supposed to make cocksucking good?
>>
>>6906723
it's like an everlasting gobstopper, you can suck and suck em and they never get any smaller.
>>
Suck on your thumb, it's like that but penis shaped, it's not magical. It's skin. Fags be trolling.
>>
At first I was like "hey that's pretty good." But then I was like NOOE.jog
>>
>>6907841
>I bet you jacked off while writing all this
I did. Can you see the pages stuck together?
>>
>>6907421
>Sucking off someone you aren't into is something I imagine would be boring af.
Depends on the cock, I still daydream about sucking this one guy's which was just gorgeous even though the guy himself was meh at best.
>>
>>6906723
Bi girl here

It's like hard work and it's a bit awkward when they stare at you, but it's worth it.
>>
I am a heterosexual man reading about what it's like to have a dick in your mouth.
>>
>>6913707
Why read about it when you can just try it?
>>
>>6906723
Like salty coins and milk
>>
Bahaha.

/v/ boy trolling or /a/?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.