[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 2af.jpg (396KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2af.jpg
396KB, 960x720px
Hey /lgbt/,

Anyone else former/current military?

I'm looking for any suggestions for transitioning in the Army (US type)? I know I'm supposed to get diagnosed with GD/GID, but it has to be through a military hospital of some kind. Problem is, I'm stuck in medical BFE (Okinawa, Japan).

I'd like to start self-medding if I can't get it legit from here, but idk where to get them (inhouse doesn't deliver to Japan). I also don't know if estrogen and AA will cause me to piss hot on a urinalysis.

The worst part of the Army's plan for transgender Soldiers is that I have to make a plan and brief my commander. And I was standing about 5 feet away from him while he was talking about transgender Soldiers and how he was "so glad I don't have to put up with that shit." So you know I'm looking forward to that conversation.

Feel free to share any stories!
>>
>>6906692
Fuck off
The military is not a piggy bank to fund your snowflake bullshit
You're there to protect and serve your nation, do your duty and then sort out your transition when you are discharged
The military is for men, so while you are in it, be a fucking man

This is exactly the sort of shit that makes people hate transgenders
>>
>>6906748
SECF future sailor here. Hoping to transition in A school.
>>
>>6906748
Not according to the DoD faggot. Not according to the women who serve, faggot. No one in the military thinks the way you do faggot accept 1tour gen infantry faggots, faggot.
>>
>>6906692
Hey, you realize the DoD briefing says they don't get a choice in at least pretending to treat you right. Right?

Get diagnosed, have your meeting abs sick up to him and show him you aren't some pansy fag and can still do your job.
>>
>>6906782
>putting yourself before your country
>risking your health while in active service
>voluntarily giving up your superior strength and fitness as a man and thus making your unit weaker because "muh feels"
>forcing everyone around to deal with the burden of your tranny bullshit while their supposed to be focusing on military matters
>forcing the tax payer to fund all this bullshit
You are the worst kind of person, how fucking selfish can you be?
Why would you even join the military if you won't put your country and your fellow soldiers before yourself?
I hope everyone around you alienates you for this atrocious behaviour, i honestly hope you get bullied for this selfishness
This is why you cunts won't ever get the kind of social acceptance gays have gotten
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>6906799
75% of deployments preclude HRT, you uneducated fuck. You are clearly not military.

All your arguments could be made against women serving too. And I've personally met tons of super cool women serving.

If you aren't trolling you are like, not intelligent enough to expect your opinion to be respected on the internet. All branches of service and the DoD disagree with you.

You aren't more informed then all of U.S. military command.
>>
>>6906799
>forcing the taxpayer to fund all this bullshit

Can we get rid of PTSD clinics too? All the vets killing themselves are just babies stop wasting money lol. They served like everyone else but deserve less because I think so.
>>
>>6906817
>preclude HRT
And so they should, 100% of the time

>all your arguments could be made against women
Women don't belong in the military either, it doesn't matter if theyre "super cool", you're not there be "super cool"
>all branches disagree with you
>all of U.S. military command
>implying the military isn't under political pressure to accept this shit
You think the commanders, generals, sergeants etc, want fucking trannies in their military?
Go to /k/ and ask how they feel about transgender soldiers, they hate you. You made their jobs so much harder than it had to be because you wanted to be a snowflake
>>6906821
Soldiers with PTSD actually served their country you selfish cunt. Are you comparing fighting a war with feeling like a woman
They need that treatment, you don't.
Serving in the military is what gave them PTSD, being in the military didn't make you transgender
You're unbelievable, please take this thread to /k/ and let them tell you exactly what every man in the military wants to say to you when you pull this shit
>>
File: ed_03adf4_5077679.jpg (20KB, 403x274px) Image search: [Google]
ed_03adf4_5077679.jpg
20KB, 403x274px
>>6906799
>>6906748

#hostile. You do know women are in the military, right? It's not just for men.

I don't want the military to fund any treatment I have to do. That's why I was asking about self-medding. However, as I understand it, I don't have a choice; it's the Army way or the highway. If you know otherwise, let me know.

"Superior strength and fitness." My job does not require me to do anything that requires being able to lift more than a 25lb box of paper outside of passing the physical fitness test. I'm a POG.

I've also been in 5 years, have re-upped once, and plan to re-up again. From what I understand, nothing will prevent me from doing my desk-jockey job while on HRT. Once transitioned, I will be reassigned to another unit so people don't have to put up with my tranny bullshit.

>>6906795
I'd like to find out what the Army actually has planned for people wanting to transition. Maybe they'll be handing out something other than the big green weenie. Maybe.
>>
>>6906836
Yea, not taking this bait.

>>6906692
Good luck OP. There are frankly a ton of LGBT people in the military, way above statistical average. There will be people who aren't cool with it in your life but if you want to serve your country don't let being trans stop you. And if you need to transition don't let your service stop you.
>>
>>6906862
>gets blown the fuck out
>i-its just bait
Pathetic
>>
>>6906836
10th out of 10. Do not send to schools. Do not promote. Do not retain.

>Ask /k/ for an opinion. K.
>>
>>6906876
Posters: 3

There are 3 people in this thread. Me, OP and you. Literally caught samefagging.

>inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded
>I've been on 4chan since 1887
>>
File: 3trgb5.jpg (77KB, 540x621px)
3trgb5.jpg
77KB, 540x621px
>>6906692
>>6906860
>>6906876
All are me. I reply to them as I see them. I'll put edd,ed n eddy pics on all my posts I guess
>>
File: 1386803427939.jpg (182KB, 636x467px)
1386803427939.jpg
182KB, 636x467px
>>6906862
Gracias muchacho, you're a good person
>>
>>6906836
Hint, health insurance from an employer, in this case the military, is supposed to cover any injuries and illness regardless of if it is your work that caused it, otherwise it is not really health insurance at all, just simple worker's compensation. Unless you are arguing that the military should not, say, cover a broken arm from you tripping and falling while off-duty, then that cannot be an argument. You could argue that transition is not really needed, but the suicide rate pre-transition is much higher than post-transition, unless you also do not want military health insurance to cover antidepressants for any mental illness, or at least those not directly related to serving.
>>
>>6906937
Regardless of the legal system in place for this action, morally OP is deep in the wrong, just because it's legal doesn't make it right
Also
>suicide rate is higher pre transition
False, it's the same
>>
File: lol 4 anon.png (132KB, 1122x1448px) Image search: [Google]
lol 4 anon.png
132KB, 1122x1448px
>>
File: 183.jpg (68KB, 638x469px) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
68KB, 638x469px
>>6906947
Do you think I shouldn't transition, or should I do it myself (once again, idk if the military will even let me take meds outside of its control). It's not that I'm looking into the Army-funded transitioning program just because it's legal, it may be the only choice they give me.

And simply getting out isn't really an option. I love my job and I want to stay in as a careerist. But even if I wanted to get out in order to transition, I would have to wait another 3 years for when my contract is up.
>>
>>6906987
Yea, you have to make a plan with your doctor. To transition in the military you dont need to want SRS, but you have to set a date for a gender change in DEERS. They want concrete plans from you. So once you are ready to start the process you have to commit fully. You might want to wait till October because thats when the individual branches formalize their own policy on the matter.

http://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/DoD-Instruction-1300.28.pdf
>>
>>6906947
>False, it's the same
except that it's not.
>>
>>6906692
Kill yourself
>>
how fucking dumb do you have to be to join the military lmao
like you want to die for the koch brothers

lmao
>>
It's kinda wierd being /lgbt/ military. Most conservatives hate you because homotrans, most liberals hate you for supporting the establishment. Can't win except with true moderates.
>>
>>6906957
>>6906886
>>6906879
I fucking love this website.
>>
>>6906692
You shouldn't have to brief your commander directly. I'm AF and from what I've read of the DoD reg, you draw up a plan with your PCM and it gets submitted to your CC. Hopefully he'd still approve of it behind closed doors. I've talked to my doc about it already, despite the official service-specific regs not being out, and she is totally willing to help with the process. I wouldn't recommend self-medding, as that can only hurt you when you go official. Tricare covers HRT, so just make an appointment and talk to your doctor.

Unfortunately for me, I'm deploying here soon, so they won't let me start HRT until I get back.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.