[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT... I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: intersex4.png (24KB, 1500x751px) Image search: [Google]
intersex4.png
24KB, 1500x751px
Are there any other intersex people here? Are intersex people even a part of the lgbt community?

I think we should be. We are similar to trans people in our not fitting into the gender/sex binary. Some people even think transgender is a form of intersexuality. Yet we get virtually no visibility or representation. What do you all think?
>>
>>6905602
lel
>>6905578
I feel you dawg.
t. eunuch
>>
I do think intersex people belong in the lgbt community, and I also agree that trans issues and intersex issues are often very similar and these groups are natural allies. I personally wish I could do more for my intersex comrades.
>>
Sure, join the party.

Tell us more about yourself.
>>
>>6905578
>Are intersex people even a part of the lgbt community?
You're welcome to be. Really though LGBT are all distinct things with different interests and no need to be stuck together.

Sometimes I wish I was intersex. One person on 4chan said their intersex condition made them look male, then get female proportions, tits and so on in puberty. That seemed hot to me, because I wish it had happened to me.

Really though I'd rather just be a cis girl, and she said she'd rather be a cis girl too. Maybe if I got to grow up a boy and turn turn fully female.
>>
I think being part of lgbt is a disservice to trans people honestly. Intersex, as far as I know, is generally recognised as a medical condition, so shouldn't come with the 'choice' baggage of lgbt, I'd hope.
But what do I know, and it's no doubt still something to deal with. So shit yeah you're in the fold if you wanna be.
>>
>>6905578
if you are intersex unless you are only attracted to intersex people then you are l/g or b
>>
>>6906285
>Intersex, as far as I know, is generally recognised as a medical condition, so shouldn't come with the 'choice' baggage of lgbt, I'd hope.
That's right, but I still get butthurt by intersex people who try to disassociate themselves from trans people.
>>
>>6906285
So is being trans, well at least mentally.
>>
>>6906285
Being born intersex is like being born male, it gives license to being mutilated at birth.
>>
>>6905578
yep 95% of the trannies on here are actually intersex
>>
>>6906383
Yeah but really you know we want to be women just because, right?

>>6906451
Not judging by how well they pass.
>>
>>6906383
Yeah but people can't see that. You can't dismiss someone's intersex anatomy as some kind of fetish or delusion. But y'know, blacks and cripples can still easily get shat on too, so I guess undeniable existence might not count for much.

>>6906387
Oof, I forgot about that kinda shit, horror stories.
Does that still actually happen? I mean, it's current year, people. Surely we've worked out that it's uncool to mutilate babies and hope it all works out fine. I remember seeing a Law And Order episode years ago that seemed to suggest it was illegal.

In any case, let the 'I's in, I say. We could use a few fucking vowels in this bitch - if we bring in ace's too, we could even be a word, fucking coming up in the world.
Lagbit? Ligbat? Man, we'll never achieve legbutt.
>>
>>6906387
On the other hand, it means you can choose your gender identity without being a dirty tranny either way.
>>
>>6906656
>But y'know, blacks and cripples can still easily get shat on too,
Yeah, all those blacks missing out on college places because of affirmative action...
>>
>>6906656
>In any case, let the 'I's in, I say. We could use a few fucking vowels in this bitch - if we bring in ace's too, we could even be a word, fucking coming up in the world.
>Lagbit? Ligbat? Man, we'll never achieve legbutt.

Pls no. I, for one, am sick of the gay alphabet soup. Just use queer. Queer works for everything.
>>
File: med rates w-b.png (149KB, 2328x844px) Image search: [Google]
med rates w-b.png
149KB, 2328x844px
>>6906700
look at this disgusting example of white racism in medical school admissions. how can they get away with oppressing PoCs in this manner?
>>
>>6906787
This is exactly why we need Hillary to finish what Obama started and finally make America equal.
>>
>>6906796
how is it in any way acceptable? somehow a 38 MCAT and 4.0 GPA is not good enough for medical school just because those two were PoC? this is fucking ridiculous smdh
>>
>>6906808
I'm kidding! I think affirmative action is terrible and that the left oppresses whites and blacks by playing them against each other with guilt and entitlement.
>>
File: ColorWheel1.gif (446KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ColorWheel1.gif
446KB, 500x500px
>>6905578
maybe gender fluid, always changing
>>
>>6906837
lol so was i...
>>
>>6905578
t. a special fucking snowflake
>>
>>6910293
It's not their fault that they were literally not born either male or female. Like their genitals are ambiguous, often times their chromosomes are something other than XX or XY, etc.
>>
>>6906656
>tfw after that episode of SVU is where the real questioning began
>>
>>6906712

But if it's an actual word, it cuts through the alphabet soup!
"LGBT" = 4 syllables
"LIGBAT" = 2 syllables

Like SHIELD.
>>
>>6911249
mah nigga...
>>
>>6911512
That's still a garble of unnecessary letters that don't quite form a real word.
>>
>>6910059
oh...
>>
>>6906361

I've seen terfs talk about it, some hons claim to be intersex despite being late transitioners. Although I wouldn't be surprised if terfs want to play the two groups against each other.
>>
>>6911830
It's not just terfs. Trannies are eww to intersex people just like to normal cis people. In a way intersex people are the ultimate truetrans, since they really do have biology on their side like truetrans convince themselves they do.
>>
Hi, I'm inter.

I don't think we should be.

It's a medical birth condition and we don't really have anything to do with what the lgbt movement is doing.

Centralized work on our own is just fine.
>>
>>6914623
What are you doing on /lgbt/ then?
>>
>>6915281
Because I'm bisexual.
>>
>>6906696
Not really. As far as most people are concerned, if you have a gender that is different from the one assigned to you at birth (and they WILL assign a gender, even if that makes no sense) then you are trans.
>>
>>6918239
I wish I was intersex so I'd be more likely to pass and could blame it on my genetics if I got clocked.
>>
>>6905578
dumb and made up
go be special somewhere else
>>
>>6918840
excepts it's not
>>
>>6918840
Intersex is an actual deformity.
Genderfluid is probably the made up nonsense you are confusing it with.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.