[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help an anon plan a sexy date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bang bang.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bang bang.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
Hey legbutts. green text for simplicity

>Have friend for long time
>Be really into him but though it would never happen. Give up long ago
>2 weeks ago he makes a move out of the blue
>we've been fooling around and stuff but he is recently out as bi
>Been doing cutsie shit like bringing me to parties, goodbye kisses ect
>He's still a bit confused about what he wants
>Girls he's dated have treated him like shit, I want better for him.
>He's still considering going for chicks though.

I want to show him that i can be much better than some girl.
I want to plan a romantic night at his place for Friday night to solidify this.

Help legbutts, I need ideas to make this really special
>>
>>6905527

he's biscum, all hope is lost
>>
>>6905539
you're not helping anon
>>
>>6905553
But anon, he's right.
>>
>>6905576
If you're not going to help then leave plz
>>
>>6905527
Bisexual male here

If your friend is anything like me, all he really wants is for you to cook him a fabulous meal and suck his dick at the table
>>
>>6905527
I really thought all these love hungry anons would have better ideas
>>
>>6905527
Anon this is hard to tell because we don't know you.
Have you been dating people before? Guys? Maybe girls before you came out? Do you usually spill spaghetti?
If you awnsered yes to one of the first 3 questions and no to the second you know better than us what to do since you know the guy.
Just don't overdo anything.
>>
>>6905527
>romantic candle lit dinner with garlic bread, garlic chicken, and garlic soup
>pair it with kirkland brand wine
>afterwards snuggle while watching some takashi miike films
>end the evening with a nightcap of grain alcohol and grape soda
>>
>>6908695
>garlic
if kissing is potentially on the menu avoid
>>
>>6905527
ok:
-You want to do romantic food, so, picnic. This choose your location. I recommend doing homecooked bread paired with a israille salad and some chicken. its good finger food. Pair with some homemade lemonade. its easier to make then it sounds and looks great in a glass bottle. And looks are important.
-Find a nice place, a bit secluded. bring some music to play, quietly, play something nice and gentle, softly. let the ambiance guide you.
-make sure you bring a blanket. You can cuddle with him, and it gives you something both to carry on the walk back home. when you walk back home, HOLD HIS HAND. It'll show him that you're not afraid to be out in public with him.
-go home and watch a movie, make sure its something slightly romantic, and make suree its something you both know off by heart. That will leave you both time to chit chat.
-cuddle.
You got this kiddo. I wish you luck.
>>
>>6908695
>Takashi Miike
Any recs for where to start with his films?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.