[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been on sublinguals for about 4 years now. Doctor suggesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Been on sublinguals for about 4 years now. Doctor suggesting I might want to switch to intramuscular injection.

What can I expect?

Pic unrelated but delicious
>>
>>6904590
>What can I expect?
Pain
>>
Bump hoping for more substantial answers

I'm really not sure how they're supposed to be superior if sublingual supposedly bypasses the liver.
>>
>>6904602
Lmfao barely. Basically zero pain.
>>6904590
Maybe some further gains, but at the least less hassle.
>>
>>6905075
I'm this poster >>6905251
Supposedly it works better by giving a higher peak and then a lower trough. During the trough phase I have always felt the most tit growth pain, so I think this has some merit to it.

I also once did sublinguals, and saw many gains after switching to injections, although I did it during my first year so, I don't know what you'd expect 4 years in. That said, switching administration methods briefly to estradiol valerate oral pills did give me some additional gains 2.5 years in, so I think switching methods now and then is a good thing. I'm back on injections now. It is very nice not taking pills multiple times a day, and if you see no gains take my word for it that it's very convenient to be taking less pills per day.
>>
>>6905279
What about emotional stability?
>>
>>6905360
Not her but. Yeah i have my crying day every week. Still better than taking 21 pills weekly.

Also my levels are much better on injections but this will vary with every person.
>>
>>6905557
>Not her but. Yeah i have my crying day every week.
Yikes. how am I going to explain that to housemates
>>
>>6905557
It's him actually ._.
t. femboy
>>6905756
>>6905360
I never have that "crying day" thing and would say after the first year of hrt in general I became much more emotionally stable again regardless of administration method.
I don't notice much difference between the day after injection day and the day before it, regardless of the difference in levels. I'd say if anything, I am more capable of horniness and using my dick if that's what I feel like doing during the days after an injection, it also feels better to use and is more reliable. Still won't get a boner without forcing it.
Another difference, higher energy levels in the days following injection.
After the very first injection, although no others, I felt a little sick to my stomach when I woke up. That never happened to my gf though when she switched. Another thing I noticed more during my first months of injecting was some tiredness later in the day on the injection day and ease sleeping that night.
Considering you're 4 years in (or maybe more?) I'd say you probably will be just as emotionally stable as you are now, generally speaking. Also the longer you're doing injections the less difference you will notice through the injection cycle, at least IMO.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.