[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Hello /lgbt/, looking for some advice.

I am a 20 M in university in Canada and I currently live with my girlfriend. She is great and I love her to bits but every so often (like now) I feel the insatiable need for cock.

Now I know people will say, break up with her and move with your parents or the like but my parents is not an option and I don't have the money to live alone.

Should I convince her to get a strapon or something?
>>
>>6902493
Asking her to peg you might freak her out if it's too much of a shock. Does she even know you're bisexual?
>>
>>6902493
>Should I convince her to get a strapon or something?

that's a good first step. honestly, if you don't want to break up with her, you kind of just have to get over it. sexual fulfillment or lack thereof is an important part of relationships and it can be a valid reason to end it, but you have to carefully balance every other aspect of your relationship against it. just please don't cheat on her.
>>
>>6902530
>>6902559

She has no clue I'm bi. I know that for certain.

I would be lying if the thought of cheating on her hadn't crossed my mind but I am not the kind of person that would ever do that.
>>
>>6902493
Do more and more ass stuff until you have 3 vibrating horse cock strap-ons inside of you.

If she isnt up for it, suggest a MMF threesome that you basically exclude her from during the act.
>>
>>6902559
>>6902727
How to have your gf dump you: the exclusive guide

Don't tell her you're bi, don't tell her you want the dick, don't tell her you want her to peg you.
Those all have very high likelihoods of getting you dumped by your gf.
Get independent and the ability to live on your own, then see about maybe asking her to peg you or tell her you're bi or dump her.
You're in a high risk situation telling her any of that shit. Any of that could EASILY get you thrown out on the street. Don't risk it until you can handle that highly likely possibility.

t. actually been in your situation and also told multiple ex gfs I was bi
Hint: it never ever went well and most bi guys I know have the same tales
>>
>>6902901
Cool thanks for the advice. Saving and becoming independent probably a safe idea for the future anyway.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.