[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not bait, pls answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: SAM_0376.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0376.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
I've been thinking lately a lot about what it means to be agender, feminist, nonbinary, etc. in relation to sex. For one thing, most people who identify with the mentioned labels are often unattractive and sometimes as part of their reaction against society (though do I need to really say I'm sure some ugly people just latch on to the movement because it's convenient). This seems bewildering to me as an attractive, friendly normal cisgay who just wants to fuck the brains out of things all the time. I guess maybe some of these types of people don't have sexual feelings, but surely some of them do. Don't they realize that they are ugly and want to do anything about it?

I'm taking a history course this semester and there is a clear correlation between ugliness and quickness to spout some unrelated, SJW-esque lines. I couldn't help but pity the woman in front of me whose body could barely fit in the chair. Do some people really go their whole lives never getting fucked? Can't imagine that's a very fulfilling life. Maybe that's why most feminists, etc. are young people. It could be a phase that they will grow out of when it's time to start breeding the next gen. I know this eventually became a ramble but I have nobody to talk about this with (certainly wouldn't post it on Facebook).

pic of a dog i saw when i went on vacation
>>
There are people who are agender, they feel like it, but just because they found their new safezone.
Yes they exist. But its not all of them
>>
doge is ded
>>
File: 158868.jpg (60KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
158868.jpg
60KB, 700x394px
People have difficulty in taking blame for anything bad that happens to them.

They know they're ugly and they know how they could improve that, but... improving yourself is hard work, man. And they're not strong-willed enough to do that. The fat feminists can't stop eating cupcakes and the skinnyfat MGTOWs will never drop vidya to work out and so on...

So they have two choices, really:
> Accept reality and get depressed by it
> Replace reality with a more pleasant one

They're weak-willed and so they just pick the easier route.
>>
>>6900790
>agender is real
OP said no bait.
>>
>>6900822
This is my thinking. In the past year I started running, lifting, and taking care of my hygiene. It baffles me that these things can go over someone's head.

Was kinda hoping to get answers from the opposite camp, though, because you and I could agree with each other till the world ends. lol I wanna see some explanations.
>>
>>6901026
That's not to say that there aren't people who really are like that.

There are real asexuals who don't want to have sex. These usually still hold relationships anyway. There are also asexuals because of circumstance - like one with a hormonal source.

There are some normal women who happen to be feminists. There are also some real pretty women who are feminists, though these appear more to be trying to fuck up with other women just to improve themselves, while reaping a few points for being a feminist herself.

But yeah, the majority of people in whatever field you're considering are garbage. Of course movements circling not-having-sex will end up grabbing the attention of incels.
>>
is dogo okay?
i am worried
>>
File: 1473799156685.jpg (114KB, 1075x801px) Image search: [Google]
1473799156685.jpg
114KB, 1075x801px
SOMEBODY TELL ME DOGO IS OKAY
>>
>>6901352
My trip was nearly two years ago. We'll never know his fate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.