[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I bi-curious or bisexual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: short-hair-girls-11.jpg (17KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
short-hair-girls-11.jpg
17KB, 500x333px
>I only like tomboys
>Specifically the variety with short hair and male clothing
>Also occasionally find myself attracted to guys with the same qualities
>I want to hug and hold them
>However I don't like to think about them sexually
>Also don't think about tomboys sexually
>>
>>6897150
>Ilike tomboys
This. So this. But not only I find feminine woman attractive. I just have a sort of rapey thing for them.

>Also occasionally find myself attracted to guys with the same qualities
This except replace guys with No or only top op transguys and butch lesbians.

>I want to hug and hold them
Only if they're emotionally hurt and need some love and affection but don't know or can't outright say they need it. Other times it's balls deep power fucking and pure domination.
Like "Christ I'm going to jail" while he/she's unconscious and dripping a load kind of deal.

>However I don't like to think about them sexually
This is where we disagree

>Also don't think about tomboys sexually
We are not alike at all and you are not my nigga.
>>
I assume you're female. Maybe you're a biromantic heterosexual.
>>
You are bicurious until you try it, then you can decide if you are bisexual. In contrast to what many virgins will tell you, physical experience is different enough from fantasy that you really need some quality real-world experience to decide between the two.
>>
>>6897691
Not op but..
Are you saying that I should spend all night brutally power fucking a tomboy or butch lesbian to know for sure?
>>
>>6897802
I'm saying you should get some real world input to to put your fantasies to the test, as fantasies can differ from real-world experiences and things you thought you loved or hated could turn out to be the opposite.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.