[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transitioning while in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: why-break-up-now1.jpg (30KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
why-break-up-now1.jpg
30KB, 506x338px
For those of you who transitioned while in a relationship, how did your SO take it?

We're they supportive? Did they break up with you?

Any stories?
>>
>>6896897
My girlfriend has always known I was trans, but being early in transition/perpetual boy mode, she assumed it wasn't a big deal to me or just a phase.

Talking about it with her now, she tells me she's afraid if I transition further we'll break up.

Is this relationship hopeless? I think/thought we love each other.
>>
gf of 3 years so far. questioning since 1 month and hrt now a week.
she feels disgust whenever i mention i did something to feel feminine or buy/try things to make myself feminine. Hurts me, and hurts her. But it seems that she now tries to see beyond that because i am happier now. Either this will somehow work, or she will vomit when she sees my breasts(coming from self med) and this will end in pain for both of us.
All this brought a lot of doubt to me and made me hate myself for being trans.
>>
File: 1374861195236.jpg (56KB, 541x380px) Image search: [Google]
1374861195236.jpg
56KB, 541x380px
>>6896897
oh buddy I gotta story for ya
>always know I identified on some level as trans
>hid this as much as possible my whole life
>tell this to my gf of 3 years because my dysphoria was fucking me up in college and I didn't know what to do anymore
>her solution is literally for me to "be more of a man for her"
>genuinely try to do that because I want both of us to be happy
>fails fucking miserably
>after a couple months of counseling I share with her that I need to stop repressing my identity and be more genuine to myself, which is going to include me being more fem than she's used to
>she's disgusted
>still tries to tell me I just have to embrace being a man
>tell her how much doing that fucks with my head but she doesn't get it
>she ends things with me but we still stay friends because without each other we'd basically have zero friends
>things seems fine after that
>things *are* fine after that
>so much so that now my best friend (I came out to him too) and her are starting to get close
>It's okay, I tell myself, they're just friends
>suddenly he wants to hang out with her more than he wants to hang out with me
>his sister is starting to hang out with her too
>when we all hang out together, nobody talks to me
>they talk to her about the stuff she wants to talk about, and only what she steers the conversations towards
>often that includes somewhat anti-LGBT topics
>every time she does that she'll glance casually at me just to see if I'm listening but she'll never ask me for my opinion

tl;dr, gf who I loved and cherished more than any other living soul broke my heart and stole my friends, but only after making me feel worthless and disgusting for not being Henry fucking Cavill.

It's incredible to think we lasted so long because we were so bad for each other, but your mileage may vary.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x639px
>stay night with gf 3x a week
>wake up crying often
>'anon what's wrong?'
>just hold her and cry into her chest
>go back to sleep
>one night she doesn't let it go
>has happened every night I stayed there for a month
>demands an explanation
>20 questions
>she thinks I'm cheating on her
>dysphoria
>eventually just type it out in notepad on phone and pass it to her
>tl;dr I'm a tranny
>'oh anon I support you!'
>super happy
>grow out hair
>buy more andro clothes
>life is good
>don't start HRT because I aged out of the free therapy program I was in before I got a recommendation to an endo
>she stops being supportive
>acts super grossed out when she helps me shave my back
>makes me feel really bad about myself
>convinced me to tell her friend who we would move out with in a few months
>'you can trust her! She won't tell anyone!'
>proceeds to tell everyone
>don't trust anyone anymore
>move in with gf and roommate
>hate them both
>start seeing other people
>gf helps me shave
>'this is really gross, maybe you should just pay someone to wax you from now on...'
>want to die
>>
>>6897612
She's a bitch out of several billion. There are others. None of these people are your friends.
>>
>>6896923
>starts questioning and 3 weeks later on hormones
Wot
>>
>gf
>gf
>gf

hello agp transtrender memers

if you don't enjoy dick you're just a mentally ill crossdresser, not a woman
>>
>>6898369
>if you don't enjoy dick you're just a mentally ill crossdresser, not a woman
>wanting both tranny and cis dyke rage on your ass
babygirl if you're that hard up for your masochism kicks, maybe join roller derby?
>>
>>6897980
Holy fuck it is terrible to get into a relationship them drastically change who you are. You got into the relationship with what amounts to lies. End it already and let her move on with her life while you move on with yours. She doesn't want to be an asshole but she obviously isn't into it.

Be realistic and take control of your actions ya dingus.
>>
>>6898401
She was down with it but stopped when I didn't get skittles before I aged out of the free therapy program.

She was legit excited, like super happy. She's basically a chaser. She just thought I would instantly go from being a femme guy to being her girlfriend and didn't think she would have to help at all with the process. When she found out she would have to help and it wasn't gonna happen overnight she stopped caring.
>>
>>6899121
dude, get your fucking back waxed.

it's not your girlfriend's job to shave it. I love my bf but I don't think I'd shave his back for him.
>>
>>6897612
man up faggot, not everyone has to deal with our degenerate whining
>>
>>6897980
>acts grossed out by shaving your back

well yeah that's disgusting
>>
File: 1329076970616_9999091.png (29KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1329076970616_9999091.png
29KB, 420x294px
>>6897612
If you want to manipulate someone into staying with you properly, act weird around them for a month before coming out, then out of nowhere just try ending the relationship. When they ask why act distant for a while, about a week of delayed texts is good, and then tell them what you want to do and that they wouldn't understand and you want to be by yourself instead of imposing and being a shitty person to them. Makes the other person feel like shit for not knowing you that well. Works like a charm.
>>
>>6899199
If you follow this advice enjoy a life of poor relationships and bad things coming around to you
>>
>>6899199
Nobody is going to pass with this attitude... This is my opinion for what it's worth
>>
>>6899154
Well she was too fat to shave her own cunt so I did that for her so I guess it balanced out?

Also I didn't ask, I was explaining what dysphoria was to her and she offered.
Also too poor for back waxing, best rate I could find was $80
>>
I kinda transitioned I guess? Me and gf broke up but whenever I got on hrt it spurred her to get back together with me because I stopped being a depressed asshole all the time and she's more of a lesbian than anything so she thought it was hot. She's really looking forward to still being with once I'm a girl full time and hrt has taken its full effect. My transition basically saved our relationship.
>>
Here's an inspirational story.

http://www.redbookmag.com/life/news/a43617/husband-transgender-wife-amanda-jette-knox/
>>
I guess I needed to try harder to rope some straight girl into a relationship
That's the only way it seems transbians can ever not die alone
>>
Ftm here, bf (19y older) broke up with me after coming out, he thought i cheated him with women. Happened two days ago, family dont know about me being trans, hope he wont shout it out. Fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.