[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if he's gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 4L_TZ9IZWTe.jpg (30KB, 384x272px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TZ9IZWTe.jpg
30KB, 384x272px
>go to college for 3 years
>start to talk to a cute guy, he's 20 now I'm 23
>actual 9/10 to me, mostly bc personality
>always thought that he was gay but when he's pressured, he talks about grills
>FF one year later
>when we're in class sometimes I get lost looking at him, and the few times he realized, he winks at me and I feel like I gotta break eye contact(call me a beta, I already know that I am one)
>a few months ago I came out to him
>told me that he's cool with it
>keeps doing the wink thing and I sometimes I catch him looking at ME, I turn and he fucking winks at me
>lately try to lowkey flirt with him, touch his feet with mine under the table, he doesn't seem to mind
>travels every day 60 km (35 miles) to go to class and travels back right after our last class so we rarely hang out alone, most of the time we're with a common friend doing college stuff so I can't go much further
>wanna ask if he's gay or bi and then what's the deal with me, but too afraid of losing him as a friend but at the same time, want to help him come out and don't be afraid of whom he is.

Sorry for my english, it's not my first language

TL;DR
How to ask a "straight" friend who is sending me weird signals if he's gay? Also want to help him come out, any not creepy tips?
>>
File: 1459768299704.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
1459768299704.gif
2MB, 320x362px
Ask him if he wants to go for a meal lad
>>
>>6894543
he do BJJ? if he do that or do MMA he is a raging faggot who wants your dick.

now this thread this a MMA thread.
>>
File: muay poland.gif (1MB, 125x90px) Image search: [Google]
muay poland.gif
1MB, 125x90px
>>
File: jon i.......jpg (100KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
jon i.......jpg
100KB, 620x465px
>>
File: BIGG CONNOR.jpg (102KB, 816x458px) Image search: [Google]
BIGG CONNOR.jpg
102KB, 816x458px
>>
File: chinese twink raping masc bear.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chinese twink raping masc bear.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
Most likely just straight and realizes you're attracted to him and likes the attention.
>>
>>6897924
Very big possibility that people forget.

Straight guys love attention, having a gay admirer makes them feel desirable, if not for just having a devoted friend that gives them more affection than their straight bros.
I'm usually more reserved with my str8 bros but now that I'm hanging out with more gay guys I'm surprised by how the str8 guys act around them being touchy. They really seem to like it when a shorter gay guy leans against them and shit like that.
>>
>>6894543
From your Description he seems straight to me. Just casually ask him if he has a girlfriend, that way you'll know.

And for gods sake don't make the terrible mistake of falling in love with your straight friends.
>>
>>6897924
This. Also have this story.
>middle school classmate
>kinda had/have crush on him
>when we talked he stood awkwardly close to my face all the time
>no girlfriend for 3 years by then
>had like ~500 messages on kikebook with him under a month out of nowhere
>when others made gay jokes about him he used to get ridiculously mad
>when we were on the same lesson he sat next to me like... always, same awkwardly close setup
>if I sat leaving one seat open in the middle he complained that I'm being distant
>on a last year school trip he fell asleep on the bus
>on my fucking shoulder like in >>6898528
Seemed obvious like an elephant hiding behind a lamp post
>get wasted at one evening after the school ended on the last day
>"What the fuck, I'm leaving to a city 100kms away for uni, it's now or never"
>come out (to clear stuff up only, my whole gossipy shit class knew by then) and didn't even ask if he would do something with me or whatever
>leaves early
>only met him 2 months of silence later and we both acted like nothing happened and we hit it off well
>hearing stuff what he told others about me during that two months feels like shit
I nearly lost a friend
>>
>>6901064
I have fallen in love with my best friend who is straight.
>tfw
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.