[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clothes for trans girls??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

- I just turned 20, and this is literally the first time I've actually tried openly and publicly dressing as a female.
-On hormones for a while now so yea I understand the changes and such.

I went for more of the teenage angst/femme lesbian parted flannel look, but this is legit the only outfit I'm comfortable enough wearing. And to be honest I LOVE this style.
Any trans girls -or- cis girls have any recommendations??
I'm really trying to stay away from dresses and super feminine stuff, but I'm hella confused as to what else I can wear that'd look good on me?
(YES I know my bra is totes showing, these are the consequences of being a selfie whore)

Any input welcome, desu roast me senpai if you have to.
Just trying to pass more.
>>
i think the flannel look is not really flattering for trans women because it exacerbates masc features many trans women have t b h
>>
>>6894364
I think it looks okay on them.
>>6894336
I know you already pointed out the bra thing but i think not having it show would improve things, also going with a color that matches the rest of what you wear in case it does show would be helpful.
>>
OP you look super qt pls be my gf

im a grill btw
>>
>>6894371
Ahhhhh I know guilty as charged, I would've had my black bra on instead but it was in the wash.
>>
>>6894390
Omg, thank you <3
But a relationship is like the last thing I need x'd

You should add me on something though.
>>
>>6894364
As a MtF that loves to wear plaid i admit this can be an issue depending on the garments in question and your bone structure

One thing I'd recommend for trans women who want to wear plaid or flannel is to look for tops that are fitted around the shoulders and waist. This helps avoid the boxy, top heavy look typically comes with wearing plaid and can also have the added bonus of flaring out at the hips, creating a more feminine hourglass shape.
>>
>>6894336
Scoop neck top of any colour with dark skinny jeans and padded underwear (on top of your usual underwear) to add hips/butt until HRT does its thing (yeah it initially feels weird/crossdresser-y wearing padding but it helps with passing).
>>
>>6894455
Ugh this...
I totally agree and I have a pair of pads for my hips... It really made me feel uncomfortable at first,but as soon as I got out into public, I realized how much they helped.
>>
>>6894448
Thank you!
You're awesome, and I've been really browsing through department stores for stuff like that with an hourglass pattern to it. It just sucks when you want to be a total douche and walk into hot topic for instance and waste your paycheck on dresses made for girls with bodies of 15 year olds.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.