[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse gender dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1445841587881.jpg (18KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1445841587881.jpg
18KB, 320x287px
I just got my blood results from the urologist today, and it turns out that my testostrone levels are really low("but still in normal range", yeah maybe for a man in his 70's). I'm in my mid 20's and my testostrone levels is about 320 ng/dl.

This really shocked me as I've been doing pretty well in the gym, loosing weight, seeing my sixpack, getting toned, eating healthy and clean. This news actually turned my world upside down.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I've might have become gay because of low tests, feeling like beta and having low libido, which in turn has always made me sexually confused because I never(rarely) get good erections thinking about sexual stuff.

I can't stop obsessing over my low tests, I want hrt right now! No wonder I always act all emotional when someone's mean to me.

I'm starting to believe that all my masturbation habits are because of anxiety and compulsion, because when I'm alone in my home and feeling like a nervious reck all I'll do is jack off(when I'm not even that horny to begin with).

tl;dr
I have low test, might not be gay because I masturbate out of compulsion, never knew what it's like to have a healthy libido, I feel like a weak little punk, I want to an hero because of low test.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 214x189px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 214x189px
i had 730 ng/dl before starting HRT and i was this scrawny babyfaced faggot with a big butt and a shrill faggy voice

jelly of muh high test, bruh?
>>
>>6893739
I don't know whether I should be jelous or want to suck you off. I'm pretty fucked up in the head, you see, when I was a teenager I thought everybody had a bigger cock than me, it made me were obsessive over size and made me depressed about my own penis, but soon I started to imbrace the thought of my friends having big dicks so I started to jack off thinking about my friends cock and their manliness and them fucking sluts.

And that's the story of my pathological homosexual imprintings as a straight male.

I'm just a submissive beta male, that's probably I find it good to cuddle with other men, because it feels like they're protecting me(almost like a father/son relationship). Man, im so fucked up in the head.

I'm pretty sure if I had gotten treatment for low test as a teenager I've would have made a much better man, now I'm just a mentally fragile little bitch.
>>
>>6893769
whoa slow down there big guy. so now it's about your penis size? i thought you were only insecure about your T levels t b h
>>
>>6893769
aww now i want to hug you in my big arms
>>
>>6893769
>I'm pretty sure if I had gotten treatment for low test as a teenager I've would have made a much better man, now I'm just a mentally fragile little bitch.
The more likely result is that you would have been ten times more sexually perverted, developed cystic acne and been at a higher risk of premature balding and developing skin cancer.
For the most part, testosterone does more harm than good. It doesn't make you more dominant or "alpha", it doesn't affect your sexual orientation at all, it doesn't make you less emotional or obsessive, it doesn't make you less prone to demented sexual fantasies(it actually does the opposite) and while it does make your dick bigger it does not make you more secure about your dick size.
Testosterone is not the source of any of your problems.
>>
>>6893710
Hormones are a bitch. Sexuality is overrated and a mixture of biology and sociology.

Why not focus on what is in front of you. You may have lower test than average. So, what? You are healthy and take care of yourself. I'm guessing you have your shit together in life and can support yourself. I'm guessing you have friends and people who care about you. So, having or lacking test clearly hasn't negatively impacted your life significantly. If you were fine before, why would you all of a sudden have problems now?

If you want higher test, that's fine. If you don't, that's fine, too. Do it legally as hormones can fuck you up if you fuck it up. Additionally, you may experience something like a second puberty. I don't mean this to make it sound fun. I mean remember how hard it was to adjust to the hormones you have now growing up? Imagine having to do that again. Imagine having to readjust how you approach things as your new hormones make you angry at weird times. Imagine needing to change how you communicate with people as your reactions will change. Imagine having to rethink how to approach relationships as your sexual self will be all different. If you want to do HRT, that's fine, but remember that this wouldn't fix yourself, but rather turn you into something different.

Now, let's get to the meat of the question: will you turn straight? And the answer is that nobody knows. People change their sexualities all the time unrelated to changes in hormones. Hormones have been known to have some affect on sexuality, but really it's just another crap shoot. You may be straight, you may be gay, you may turn double trans, but at the end of the day, it is what it is and whatever happens you'll come to terms with like you did with homosexuality the first go around.
>>
>>6893785
No I used to be insecure about my dick size, and I started to sexualize that insecurity and thinking about well endowed men and how big their cocks were and jacking off to the thought of them having sex with girls.

The same exact thing is happening now with my low test score, I'm starting to feel jelous and insecure about not having healthy test level for my age meanwhile other men get instant boners from thinking about sex, cumming buckets, typical high libido shit, meanwhile I'm just a chump with a low libido and delayed ejeculation and don't feel really that much pleasure from sex(cuz of my low test).
>>
>>6893829
that's a little autistic tbqh
just chill out and don't give into this bullshit anxiety anymore

yes, you are still a man even if your T was 26 ng/dl, yes you are still a man even if your dick was super small. don't base your whole masculine identity around how big your dick is or how high your T levels are because it's stupid my man
>>
>>6893805
>you're not living in a box therefore nothing has negatively affected your life
Top logic m8
>>
>>6893845
>T was 26 ng/dl,
btw that's my level now lool
>>
>>6893849
I was wrong, you were right. I misread some of your text.
>>
Your test levels aren't that low, and seeing as I have them so much lower than you with nothing to replace them, I can tell you your emotionality and other issues are not from your test level.
t. eunuch
>>
File: licoriceArmanini.png (13KB, 483x291px) Image search: [Google]
licoriceArmanini.png
13KB, 483x291px
OP here:

I'm just wondering, when I think back to the days before I took the blood test, I had a cold, still going to the gym and taking cough syrup with licorice.

Apparently licorice can significantly lower testosterone in males(as seen in this pic).

I'm just wondering, the fact that I had been sick, still going to the gym and consuming licorices could significantly skew the outcome of my test level?

Because I want to be sure that I actually do have low test before I get on hrt, because it really came as a shook to me that I had low testosterone because I'm toned and not scronny or fat.
>>
>>6897239
I'm going to save you a lot of grief, champ. Your T levels are not a problem. The key, as with the rest of the sex hormones, is to have "enough" - enough varies from body to body. There are MANY male athletes, even at the Olympic level, rocking less T than you. You aren't growing breasts, your muscle and fat is distributing in a masculine fashion, and you aren't frequently exhausted.

Your T is fine.
>>
>>6897316
But what about muh gainz? I want to be able to make gains in the gym. Also, I've never cummed when I'm doing something sexual with another person, although I don't got a lot of sexual experience tho... but the fact that I'm never super horney enough to want to fuck strangers on grindr and I don't really get that much pleasure when other people suck me off or touch my penis, it feels pretty insensitive. I've read that testosterone helps with sexual dysfunction. I don't want to be some low test sexually aloof person for the rest of my life. I want to know how it feels to actually be a healthy young male with an healthy sex drive.
>>
>>6893710
>320
Cry more faggo
I'm 19 yo cis malmalee

This July I went to the doctor to check my T leveks because it was obvious something was up
The number was 13
I had a T level if 13
I had never truly gone through puberty and had almost no libido. My face was feminine. I had fucking child birthing hips and a curvy torso and small boobs and a useless bean sized penis that couldn't even cum. I went to the gem every day for three months but couldn't curl any more than 40 pounds no matter what I did. I had a high voice. I couldn't grow hair fucking anywhere but in my head and near my dick.and that was it. Even though I had masculine body language and vocality and hair and clothes I would often get misgendered in public. Also it fucked my mental health

I've beenoin TRT for two months. Talk to a doctor and fix yourself and stop with that inferiority bullshit
>>
>>6897782
OP here:

The doc said I had 11, I was truly shocked, still am, I still find it hard to believe. I used to be overweight, then I became obese for a while, now I'm otter mode and can see my abs. I go to the gym 6 days a week, I go hard, I'm still cutting down, but I'm gonna bulk up(or was gonna bulk up before I got the bad news that I had low test).

I just don't get it, I'm better built than the average joe(being fat built is a joke), I got muscle definition.

I really want a thorough investigation on this from my doc, and also from my therapist.

p.s. when I was 17 I had big tits(even when I was younger), shit would bounce up and down in gym class. I was definitly low test weakling at 17 at 95 kgs, now I'm 26 years of age 76 kgs and stronger than when I was 17.
>>
>>6897826
So is it 320 or 11?

But yeah call an endocrinologist and make an appointment immediately it's very important you fix this because t is essential for your mental health

I used to be pretty fat too. Had partly to do with low thyroid and partly to do with liking food too much. Got mad at myself and decide to fix it and start working out daily. Did this for 3 months but it made me incredibly dysphoric. Losing weight made me look more feminine. Accentuating my big hips and curvy torso and feminine legs and ass and making it quite clear my breasts weren't just because I was overweight. I gave up when I hit 185 so I'm still a bit chubby but not disgusting anymore.

I wish trt worked faster. THe only changes I've got so far is a little more energy, a little less depressed, some hairs growing where they weren't before (but still too short for others to notice), an extra inch in my dick, and the ability to cum. I want my voice to deeprn and to get muscles and for my fat to redistribute rreeeeee

A nurse misgendered me when I went for my scheduled injection today and it made me feel like shit. Why the hell would a woman be asking for testosterone injections anyway?
>>
File: testconversion.jpg (78KB, 934x575px) Image search: [Google]
testconversion.jpg
78KB, 934x575px
>>6897876
>So is it 320 or 11?
317 ng/dl of test is same as 11 nmol/l.

I think we are talking about the different unit, you might be talking about being 13 ng/dl which is the reason your body didn't go through normal male puberty.
>>
>>6897316
Lol, no
>>
>>6897782
Hitler detected
>>
>>6898411
Nope but different gg fag
>>
>>6898420
another innately low T gaygen poster?
what are the odds
>>
>>6898424
>What are the odds that multiple misfits flocked to a Tibetan scribble forum for misfits
I wonder
Also I tended to ignore Hitler's posts because the Santa stuff was weird. I didn't know we had that in common
>>
>>6893804
accepting that test isn't his problem means accepting that he's actually just gay, no wonder why he ignored your comment
>>
>>6897782
>tfw tranny
>tfw literally a 6' tall wide-shouldered, narrow-hipped man with gruesomely rugged facial features who will never be gendered correctly in his life, not even by himself
Life is so unfair
>>
>>6898473
I've already accepted that i'm gay, met two different guys on twitter a month ago, went on a vacation, came back, caught the flu and now I'm recovering.

The think that bothered me about my gay encounter was the fact that I got hard, I enjoyed the touch of another man, and being physicial with a man but I never really felt that my penis was getting any sensation. I believe it's because of over masturbation, anxiety and low test. A normal gay guy would have know he was gay long before the age of 26, but I'm a low test male so my sex drive is shit and I only masturbate out of compulsion and not horniness.

At the end of the day I really just want to have enjoyible sex, being able to ejaculate(like a normal male) and that's the main reason being a low test male makes me feel inferior, because of all these young men with their high libio and constant boners and being able to jizz just by having someone else stimulate their penis.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.