[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW born with cute, pretty feminine, good looking face >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 205x246px
>TFW born with cute, pretty feminine, good looking face
> 5.4 feet tall and hairless, no muscles, fair skin everythings perfect
>tfw 180lbs
>ive been trying to lose this only one flaw so i can finally make myself a pretty femboi as ive been dreaming
>FAILED
>spend whole life times to lose some more weights and now i reached my late 20s with achieving nothing but thick belly fats

What the fuck was wrong with me?
I just needed a little more try but couldnt make it
I had so much potential and i lost it all.. all because of me
>>
>>6891311
>yet ANOTHER thread about OP's body image insecurity
just fuck off, please

not everyone gets to be pretty
>>
>>6891311
I'd still cuddle you. But you'd have to earn those cuddles by hitting the treadmill.
>>
Estrogen moves fat around.
You know what to do.
>>
you can lose weight at any point that you decide to permanantly be healthier and more active... you could start right now if you wanted, it's not like you suddenly just lose the ability to stop that shit cuz you hit a certain age... can't change the past, but you can change shit right now
>>
>>>/fit/
And read the sticky
>>
>>6891311
You're not pretty. You're not cute. You'll always be a short fat virgin. Don't let "nice" people delude you into thinking otherwise.
>>
File: 1470749126332.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470749126332.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>6891311
nigga just don't eat anything and lose weight like drink mostly water and shit haha lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 353x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 353x351px
>>6891311
>TFW born with a cute, feminine penis
>>
>>6891311
>failing at losing weight
doomed to fail life, how do you not manage to stop stuffing your face every single day?
>>
>>6891311
do intermittent fasting. you will lose weight fast.

try eating normally one day, then the following day do not eat anything. Drink water and unsweetened coffee.

as long as you have 24 hours between eating you can technically eat every day.

But if you find yourself being able to go further without food, try it.

after 36-72 hours of fasting, your body will get into ketosis. This is when the body starts burning fat for energy.

I was able to lose 12 pounds in 8ish days by eating every two days
>>
your fat as fuck OP. Thats not just "one flaw". That says something about your entire personality.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.