[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can plastic surgery allow a person to go from 2/10 to 8/10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
What is the greatest determining factor when it comes to looks?
>>
It can allow a person to go from 8/10 to 2/10.
>Pete Burns
>>
>>6888070
Nope

Nothing is less attractive than a man made face
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x617px
You'll likely end up looking creepy and plasticky. There's so much that can go wrong too.

Small things like lip injections and botox can go a long way. You don't need to go under the knife.
>>
>>6888120
Didn't he die or something?
>>
The human face is complex and the part of the brain that reads the face is equally complex
>plastic surgery is not precise and makes the victim look fake and gross
The results are rarely what is desired and 99/100 it looks awful afterwards
>>
>>6888130
Yeah I heard about that. It didn't have anything to do with the surgery though.
>>
then who was FFS
>>
>>6888120
What about ffs?
I don't think non invasive stuff like what you mentioned can achieve as much effect no?
>>
teeth, cute face id have to say. but if your nice to me i will look past alot you could look ratchet as hell but if your a sweet wholsome person you're going to be the hottest person . and it works backward aswell dont be a dush , like im cute ok but i dont act like a tool that im better b/c of it
>>
>>6890497
there was a post on >leddit recently about a full face transplant. the guy who got it looked a lot more like himself before his accident than like the donor face guy - it's 90% the underlying structure
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.