[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Bathhouses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: RainbowWater.jpg (47KB, 578x318px) Image search: [Google]
RainbowWater.jpg
47KB, 578x318px
I got a friend who wants me to come to a gay bathhouse with him, and want to be prepared.

Goes /lgbt/ have any advice, opinions and stories about this kinda stuff?
Aside from condoms and not being a massive degenerate, that is.
>>
File: 1473590293091.jpg (8KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
1473590293091.jpg
8KB, 265x265px
>>6887558
Sounds like a place of scum and degeneracy. I would personally rather shoot myself than go to a place like that, but hey be you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-11-16-02-57.png (144KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-16-02-57.png
144KB, 480x854px
A place for scum, drug addicts, and perverts. We have one in SD. The commentary these guys leave on the clubs website is ridiculously degenerate.

Make sure you wear a condom, watch your drink, and dont try anything that anyone wants to give you.
>>
>>6887749
Do you speak of sandy eggo? Which one are you talking about, I'm gonna assume it's in Hillcrest
>>
File: 1409186617792.jpg (39KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409186617792.jpg
39KB, 470x720px
>>6887749
mfw
>>
File: LEWD.jpg (28KB, 404x228px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD.jpg
28KB, 404x228px
>>6887938
>>6887749
mfw
>>
>>6887558
I spend every Sunday evening at my local bathhouse. I'm closeted, so it's the only real downtime I get.

The worst thing I've ever got there was a plantar wart, so my only real advice would be to bring some flip-flops.
>>
that actually looks sexy and fun as hell. What exactly happens to twinks there? Do they get raped?
>>
What would happen if a pre-op mtf went to a bathhouse? I've always wanted to check one of these places out, but I guess I missed my chance now that I have tits..
>>
>>6888415
Let's just say they tend to be fairly popular.

>>6888445
For legal reasons, almost all venues catering to homosexual men have lifted their ban on women, so they're technically permitted to enter. I've never seen one inside though and I doubt they'd be afforded a very warm welcome if they tried it. I can only imagine the response to a tranny would be more or less the same.
>>
You do not need to fuck in a bath house. You don't need to touch anyone. Some of the best times I have ever had in a bath house have been finding a place and just jerking off in the open. Soon everyone will be watching you, maybe some of them bold enough to jerk off too Its very liberating and exciting.
>>
>>6888568
Funnily enough, the one place where they disallow any kind of sexual activity is the sauna and I've found that's where most of the jerking off takes place.
>>
>>6887558
bring flip flops
>u get free condoms their if the place is any good, most of them have a lounge with food and snacks
its pretty chill, ive been to two
>>
prepair yourself to be let down lol, unless your old too
>>
>>6887558
I've read some sauna horror stories in this board. Like one anon that went in, let himself get dragged into a dark room and ended up half agreeing to getting his ass and mouth used by fat, hairy 40 year old married men taking turns for three hours while others cheered on and watched jerking off. It sounded traumatizing as fuck but it also made my dick diamonds and I find that terrifying.

Like half of me knows it's a terrible idea but the other really gets off to it. I hate how much I'm attracted to older men, I frequent the daddy threads in /hm/ and I always feel guilty and disgusted with myself afterwards.
Thank God saunas aren't a thing where I live. I could see myself going to one if I felt really depressed one day and I would hate myself for it. Sorry for going on a tangent.

If, uh, someone managed to screencap that... Please post it.
>>
>>6888964
Why is being into daddies / older people such a bad thing?

No really I want to know I also get the same incredibly guilty feeling
>>
>>6888964
Sounds like you're still going through your "I'm a degenerate with some semblqnce of shame left. " phase.

Honestly just completely abandoning shame and going full degenerate is so much better. At least then you dont hete yourself.
>>
I wish I could gone to one of these waaaaaay back my sexual urges and constant tingling drove me crazy sometimes I'd jerk off till raw and sore it wasn't enough it was never enough I started fantasizing teachers, lockers, chairs pencil sharpners water fountain sleeping classmates almost anything even characters in books god it never freakin stopped. Back massagers are what calmed me down. It shook everything.
>>
>>6889009
>All those typos.
Jeesus christ posting on a phone really is the worst.
>>
File: 1468974279120.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468974279120.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>6889009
Kill yourself. Not the anon you're replying to but just because I'm gay doesn't mean I abandon all of my morals. You may feel good about slutting yourself away but I sure as hell don't.
>>
>>6888994
I don't know. There is a rational basis to it (they make unsuitable partners because different life experiences, I could get taken advantage of, if they're closetes chances are they're married, if they're not there's a very high chance of aids the older the person is...) but it's most likely just irrational self-hatred but I can't get over it. At least it keeps me from doing something stupid.

>>6889009
No thanks, I just want a normal vanilla fetishes and normal vanilla life. Or at least the version of vanilla where I'm happily married to another man.
>>
>>6889080
I was referring to people with strange fetishes beasting themselves up over it, not vanilla gay normies like yourself.
Calm your various hormones.
>>
I visited one when I was 19 (2010). It was interesting and fun. You can either go into one as like a spa and just relax in the sauna or pool or wherever, or you can fuck as many dudes as you want :) Most guys there are 30-40 y/o's I always like sucking dick, so I never care how old the guys are. No one there will force you to do anything you don't want to do, if they do security will help you out. If someone wants to do something with you they'll put a hand on your thigh and wait for you to reciprocate . You can have gangbangs or just get sucked off by one guy. I think its invaluable for guys to go to find thier sexaulity. Before I thought I was Bi-Curious but now i know for sure im Bisexual
>>
when you get there, take pictures.

I really want to know what a gay bathhouse looks like on the inside
>>
I've been to one a few times - the amount of naked older men and the loss of inhibitions really turns me on.

They're quite good though - some of the guys can be a bit weird and awkward but just do what (or who) you want to.

My first time in one wasn't the best but the second I ended up getting fucked by a guy. I've since been a few more times I ended up having a threesome twice.
>>
I'd really rather not swim around in aids water
>>
>>6887558
enjoy ur aids
>>
>>6887558
I recommend never going to those places. Hard drugs, soiled whores and filthy water are what you will find.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.