[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I take back everything bad I've ever said about testosterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 15

File: 1473518110128.jpg (107KB, 734x804px) Image search: [Google]
1473518110128.jpg
107KB, 734x804px
Pic is what happens if you go through the growth of puberty without any sex hormones. Yeah, it's disgusting. Basically, you need estrogen to stop bone growth, and T gets turned into E by the body.

So in a way, the male puberty is T going all "oh shit, the female puberty didn't happen, better do something before this person turns into a monster".
>>
If they weren't 40kg overweight, they'd look fine and likely have better skin as well.
This might as well be a 'I take back everything I've ever said about non-Americans'
>>
>>6884706
YOU CAN SEE THE HUMONGOUS RIPCAGE

THIS WOULD DOOM ANY TRANNY
>>
>>6884717
The ribcage is smaller than the hips.
Still better than T puberty
>>
>>6884728
Hips aren't the only girly trait, small torso is at least as important.
>>
>http://synapse.koreamed.org/DOIx.php?id=10.5021/ad.2012.24.3.368&vmode=PUBREADER
>klinefelter's
>>
>>6884777
Still due to hypogonadism.
>>
i was on roids for four years and i still have a boob lol
>>
>>6885300
Just the 1?
>>
File: actually neckbeard.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
actually neckbeard.png
24KB, 200x200px
Actually, estrogen in males work in the bones the same like it does in females but due to inadequate amount of estrogen in males the closure of epiphyseal growth plates is substantially delayed, resulting in lean, taller bodies.
>>
>>6885362
Right, that's essentially what I was saying, but my point is that the little estrogen there is in males comes from the testosterone. Well, some of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1159x704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1159x704px
>>6884685
>>6884717
You're an idiot, that's a trisonomy mutant, they still have lots of sex hormones. People who used drugs to interup come out entirely different.

Try not to push your deluded fantasies about some magical will when they have no place in medicine.
>>
File: eunuchoid body shape.png (19KB, 549x255px) Image search: [Google]
eunuchoid body shape.png
19KB, 549x255px
>>6884728
>>6884706
They're tall as fuck.
They're still plenty manly in the face.
Notice how long his arms are and how disproportionate his bone lengths are? Look at that thigh length and shin length.

Look up "eunuchoid body shape"
Pre-pubertal eunuchs grow tall and spindly. Taller than average males. They do not have sex hormones to regulate their bone growth in puberty, and as such they grow tall, their limbs are disproportionate to their bodies, so on and so forth, all of this is easily looked up.

t. eunuch who very likely shared that image with OP
>>6884796
Hypogonadism => super low testosterone/sex hormone levels
>>
File: eunuchs vs xxy.png (13KB, 746x90px) Image search: [Google]
eunuchs vs xxy.png
13KB, 746x90px
>>6885698
Same underlying cause of tallness.

Look it up.

People who use drugs to interrupt it do not come out different unless they add estrogen.
Try not to push your complete lack of medical knowledge on the subject as fact.
>>
>>6885698
Going to take this moment to remind you that chemical castration -is- castration and without replacing sex hormones it's going to have the same effects.
>>
>>6884685
you're tranny who tells himself that to be able to sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 495x700px
>>6885738
>>6885723
>>6885743

Nice walk back.
So long as we agree it doesn't turn you into some bloated acne ridden fuck with massive ribs and facial bones we're cool.
>grow tall and spindly.
You mean tall and slender, Andrej has the near ideal body type so I don't know what you're getting on about.
>>
>>6885780
>Nice walk back.
What is this supposed to mean?
>So long as we agree it doesn't turn you into some bloated acne ridden fuck with massive ribs and facial bones we're cool.
Yeah I'm not OP and I never made those claims. Just a eunuch passing through and asserting that not having sex hormones in puberty will result in a eunuchoid body shape.
>You mean tall and slender, Andrej has the near ideal body type so I don't know what you're getting on about.
Tall and spindly, tall and slender, same difference.
Andrej didn't start at 12 or previously. Starting far enough into puberty or rather the growth phase would prevent or minimize becoming disproportionate. Plus someone attractive is going to be attractive regardless, and for all we know he threw in estrogen despite his claims to the contrary.
Keep in mind you're also comparing a model to the average person (or eunuch or chemically castrated boy or whatever else). Cutting someone's nuts off at 12 isn't going to make them look like Andrej.
>>
>>6885815
I'm OP and I was indeed the person you shared the picture with. In that thread, I said eunochoid was the best body shape (which I believed because of the tall/spindly thing), and then you posted the picture that I've placed in the OP. I'm not sure how you can believe that >>6879919 can be interpreted in any way other than "pic is how pre-puberty eunuchs look".
>>
>>6886075
Lmfao, go google eunuchoid body shape and you'll see I didn't even link the worst one.

Here I did it for you:
https://www.google.com/search?q=eunuchoid+body+shape&safe=off&biw=1076&bih=1061&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiI04uj7IfPAhVE8GMKHbAnD-YQ_AUICCgB&dpr=0.9

See anything that looks #hawt?

They are disproportionate, and that is undeniable. Many are disproportionate as fuck, in a really bad way. I really don't know why you would want to say eunuchoid is the best body shape. It isn't. Tall and spindly is one thing, fucked up proportions is another.
>>
File: 564387_m.jpg (10KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
564387_m.jpg
10KB, 203x240px
>>6886157
Literally basically immediately. And I mean, not #hawt, but cute
>>
>>6884685
That hideous semitic nose is what I'd be more concerned about. Their profile is just ewww.
>>
>>6886197
>ftm
>shape looks far more eunuchoid than gynecoid
i'm short but aside from it's unmistakable
>>
>>6886236
Nosejobs aren't *that* expensive, though. The only thing that really matters is from the neck down, unless the head is *severely* fucked up.
>>
>>6886260
and i don't mean like 'kek anon the eunuchoid shape is feminine anyway'
i have the freaky disproportionate limbs going on too, my cis (thus longer-legged) brother is 5 inches taller than me and in the gangly stage of puberty but our legs are almost the same length
also my waist even pre-t was only about 4-5 inches smaller than hips, but it was less 'narrow hips' and more 'weird fat distribution'
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 560x800px
>>6885815
Maybe you're right about his starting point. He started in teens with Blackmarket drugs, maybe that's why he can do a guy voice. Look at his parents and brother, there's no way he'd have stayed pretty.
>>6886157
>>6886075
You're linking people with trisonomy mutations and claiming some mystical force is out to overide the lack of testosterone.
Boys on pills prove you're full of shit
>>
>>6886197
That's a drawing, not a person. It's also a medical drawing, and they try not to make them look too fucked. The actual pictures of people on the other hand look very disproportionate.

Find a person, because you're never going to meet that drawing. Show me what made you think "eunuchoid" was a #hawt body shape, with a picture of a human, not a drawing.
>>
>>6886304
So far you've shown me a single boy who started blockers after many changes of puberty had happened already. You haven't shown me any boys who took blockers before any changes from puberty, whereas I have shown you the medical fact that boys with a lack of testosterone, whether castrated (blockers=chemical castration btw) or XXY, or whatever else, wind up with a eunuchoid body shape.

His parents and his brother mean nothing, because none of them have identical genes to him. His parents are also older than him by a good deal, I don't know about his brother. Either way it's meaningless. Pic related. Siblings are not identical twins.

Quit spamming your tranny idol and acting like it means anything in this thread.
>>
>>6886304
Some more siblings for you.
>>
>>6886304
Some brothers.
>>
>>6886304
Some more brothers.
>>
>>6884685
Are we seeing an underbite in A?
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>6886342
So basically you admit you've got zero evidence for it turning you into something like your op pic.

You've got nothing but mutants with extra chromosomes for an example.

There's no shortage of Eastern European boys who snuck blackmarket blockers during their teens.
>>
>>6886455
Still have yet to see any boys who started before puberty on your end.
>during their teens
That's not before puberty my friend, sorry.
I've already given ample evidence it gives one a eunuchoid body shape. You've given ample evidence that you're a retard who lacks basic reading comprehension skills and can't even google. Will they look identical to OP's pic? No, but go google "eunuchoid body shape" for more of what they look like, I've already linked to it above.

You're the one claiming that being chemically castrated before puberty leads to becoming a magical slav fairy boy tranny thing rather than giving one a eunuchoid body shape, and you've been showing me nothing but boys who started taking test blockers and estrogen after puberty started.

Some proof is in order on your part because you have none. You have yet to show me any boys who have been taking anti-androgens and -nothing else- since -before- puberty started. You're grasping at straws because you've long since been proven wrong. You're just digging that hole deeper.
>>
>>6886455
That looks like a coke addicted hooker with AIDS
>>
>>6886495
A cute coke addicted hooker with AIDS, though.
>>
>>6886364
Did you get these from that site that proves most big name celebs have Jewish ancestry and only the european looking ones get to be famous? Just curious.
>>
>>6886509
No, I googled "models with unattractive siblings" or something like that.
>>
File: lbdecstav1.jpg (25KB, 504x300px) Image search: [Google]
lbdecstav1.jpg
25KB, 504x300px
>>6886491
So then you concede that if you start a little after it's begun there'll be no sort of horrible magic that turns you into some sort of bloated troll like you insisted it would?
>>6886495
Stav's the cutest coke addicted hooker out there famalam
>>
>>6886519
Oh, the site I was thinking of used the unattractive siblings as a way of pointing out the kike family traits. They are more visible side by side but go under the radar among normies.
>>
>>6886565
I don't concede anything. I'm glad you know you're wrong though and that boys who went through years of puberty before going on blockers and estrogen are not the same thing as boys who were on blockers before puberty started or boys who lost their balls before puberty or have an extra x chromosome preventing them from having regular sex hormone levels.

You are in no part right, because all you have show is boys who have gone through years of puberty before going on tranny HRT.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.