[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Men and Sexism: Time to Accept Responsibility

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2016/9/08/gay-men-and-sexism-time-accept-responsibility

So, what do you think? Are gay men worse the straight men when it comes to sexual assault?
>>
Should women accept responsibility for their sexism? I have been sexually assaulted by women so many fucking times on the dance floor. They come to gay clubs, our safe spaces, to get wasted and lose inhibition because they are with gays. Then they come up and try to dance or grope, and they are so fucking entitled and have never been told no that when you say no to them they get violent. I have been hit and slapped because I refused to dance with drunk women.

And women go to gay clubs to sexualize gay men. If it was just about dancing they would have women only clubs, no they want to objectify gay men, make gay men in a gay safe space a thing for their enjoyment. Fuck female entitlement.
>>
>>6884399
>it's OK babe, I'm gay!
Said the hetero/bisexual man who only went to a gay club specifically to plausibly use that excuse.
I highly doubt any actually gay man would be interested in sexually harassing a woman, unless he was an absolute and complete idiot.
>>
i dont know about assalt. but i do know every women i ever employed or worked with got on my fucking nervs for doing a piss poor job and then crying about everything. squid billies-"they dont call it womangement"
>>
Where's the articles putting horny straight bitches on blast for rolling up into the clubs molesting and trying to fuck the gay men.
>>
Why the everloving fuck am I posting on /lgbt/ again?

I had a reaction to this, but first I have to wipe off all the predictable shit that's come up in this thread already.

Except you, >>6884492
You get off, but just fucking barely. The diversionary premise shit doesn't tickle me, but you at least have a solid fucking point and I can relate. Maybe it's because I'm not totally comfortable in my sexuality, but the frequency of women grinding on me at gay clubs makes me kinda fucking uncomfortable. I'm chill enough I don't give a fuck to complain much, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't give a fuck or other gay guys shouldn't be allowed to be vocal about it.

Wait, actually, only the last two replies I'd totally write off. >>6884495 is on the money, too. Straight women AND straight men show up at gay clubs. Or at least bisexuals and "bisexuals." I've seen what appeared to be boyfriend/girlfriend duos at gay STRIP CLUBS, and these were clubby guido-esque guys.

Anyway, to finally lay down my own shitty fucking thoughts: this seems like a trend. Articles about how racist the gays are, how sexist the gays are, articles BY gays blaming us for Nazis and Fascism like we should be apologizing for fucking Rohm who got murdered by his own party anyway... it's open season, and that's really it.

And this isn't new. It was trendy before the US legalized gay marriage to highlight homophobia in ethnic minority communities. It was just our time in the sun of collective bleeding heart sympathy, and now it's some other folks again and it's time to pick us out of the minority heap as the evil oppressor minority.

Oh, and no. Gay men are not any worse than straight men when it comes to sexual assault - on women, anyway. Straight men are worse in this area, and they will fucking rape you in the vagina. I could easily imagine gay men could be worse for sexual assault on gay men, but that's in large part because being gay is already breaking open a huge fucking taboo.
>>
>>6884399
Damn women are deluded. Muslims rape them more than anyone else and they accept it with open arms. Gays aren't attracted to them and it triggers them harder than anything else. Explains why the people who get the most pussy happen to be the most misogynistic, women love being treated like objects but they don't like being told they do.
>>
>>6884492

You should seriously consider writing a follow up article that one then.
>>
>>6884774
>Straight women AND straight men show up at gay clubs.

I am a straight guy that gets invited to gay clubs by my friends. I seem to collect homosexual men as friends, which is cool by me because most of them are good for a laugh because they don't care. Somehow I ended up the Token Hetro in my circle of gay friends.

>>6884492

I have see this happen before and it's funny as hell to me. Usually some twat who's turned 30, can't handle it and her friends got her drunk and took her to the gay club. Best one was when I was down in VA Beach with some friends and this bitch went ballistic because none of the pretty gay boys wanted to get near her. She ended up getting punched by the bull dyke (she even had on a t-shirt that said "Bull Dyke") and knocked the fuck out. It was probably the best time I've ever had at a club. I was one of three people laughing and everyone else just treated her friends like shit.
>>
>>6884495
>Said the hetero/bisexual man who only went to a gay club specifically to plausibly use that excuse.

Oh shit, but you can't use that argument anymore, the tranny bathroom shitstorm ruined it. And if you tell straight people to giiit out, you'll look like a BLM-style nut. And if you do nothing, the feminists will git you.

Poor gay dudes. You're the Original flavour queer, and you just can't catch a break from everyone else fucking your shit up.
>>
File: 4 horsemen.jpg (119KB, 658x977px) Image search: [Google]
4 horsemen.jpg
119KB, 658x977px
>>
>>6884492
>men
>capable of being victimised
>by women

Hahahaha. Silence, faggot, the oppressed cishet feminist women are speaking.
>>
What is this bullshit about individuals having to accept responsibility for the shittiness of people who happen to belong to the same arbitrary category they had no choice in belonging to? That is the very definition of discrimination. Next we'll be segregating the blacks at college - OH WAIT.
Fucking kids today.

I don't have to accept responsibility for shit unless I personally fucking did it.
>>
>>6885466
Seeking roommates of the same race isn't "segregation". Unless you think expecting men and women to use separate bathrooms is sexist segregation as well?
>>
>>6886746

That's a false equivalence, though.
Segregation has historical context as a racial thing - in spite of semantics, loosely segregating sexes by bathrooms (ie having bathrooms designated to specific sexes) is not the same thing. The sexes have much clearer basic differences - races can be cited as bearing physiological differences, but only as pinpoints between a wide continuous spectrum of ethnic groups.

And I'm not even sure if anon was talking about the roommates thing - what about race-assigned houses? I'm not even gonna take sides on it, but there are aspects of some rhetoric that do bear some resemblance to segregation. Like, David Duke advocates "voluntary segregation" and there's a lot of shit that really amounts to who you can hang out with which has always been there but can now be passed off as progressive. And it's obviously not just a black thing - whitebread white people are just maybe a bit quieter about it right now.
>>
This is why as a gay man I'm no longer a liberal, you fags turned on us, fuck all of you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.