[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to trap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: whoring.jpg (24KB, 425x385px) Image search: [Google]
whoring.jpg
24KB, 425x385px
How does someone get makeup,girly cosplay clothes and cosplay wigs without any trace? Also, which platform is the best to whore yourself out to other than snapchat.
>>
>>6884019
amazon would probably be the obvious choice
>>
>>6884024
for buying or whoring?
>>
>>6884096
Buying shit

chaturbate, 4chan, etc. is best for whoring.
I think mods here ban camwhoring now though ever since /soc/ came out.
Back in the heydey of 4chan I whored myself on /b/ and made thousands just chatting with horny old men I met on /b/ lol
Did nothing but sold them videos of myself dildoing my butt and stuff and they paid me hundreds of dollars. But this was like over 10 years ago. I'm 27 now but I made a few thousand dollars back in the heydays of 4chan when there was less subs and less mods. People used to post links for webcam chatrooms and livestreams and I met a lot of people and made a lot of money off that. I looked underage so that definitely helped given the huge pedo population on 4chan. I could easily rake in like $800 off a single 2-3 hour skype vid chat 10 years ago.
>>
>>6884127
Did you have to shave off all your hair? Or were you covered and mainly showed ass? What are the types of things that people pay for the most? Anal,sharpie in butt or other kinks? Has to be safe for me though...
>>
>>6884256
I epilate a lot of my body but my calfs/forearms are hairy. The rest of my body is hair free pretty naturally other than my butt which I epilate.

I didn't do anything abnormal. Made about $800 for simply shoving a dildo in my butt. That was it. I did no obscure fetishes.
Bear in mind, this was a long time ago, we live in a worse age now, shoving a dildo in your butt no longer constitutes a fetish.
>>
>>6884019
>How does someone get makeup,girly cosplay clothes and cosplay wigs without any trace?

underageb&
>>
>>6884389
gdi anon, don't admit it

related: how do you reverse trap? not underage, ftm, neet who would like to be able to afford food because i got turned down for autistbux
>>
>>6884396
buy college guy clothes?
>>
>>6884019
Chaturbate, Amazon + fake credit card and always send the stuff to a mail office. You can also get a faked ID online but I doubt that you want to go this far? It isn't like you're buying crack on Dreammarket or something...
>>
>>6885002
fake credit card so you can buy 18+ stuff without actually registering your real one
>>
>>6884396
Cut your hair, wear guy clothes, and bind. There might be more to it than that but those seem like the basics.
>>
>>6885014
>ftm
i've been doing that since i was 14
how do i find people willing to give me money for it
>>
>>6885016
Oh sorry. Maybe like chaturbate? idk where ftm chasers hang out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.