[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to be a cut bruce lee looking dude >also want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1445901348457.jpg (23KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1445901348457.jpg
23KB, 500x359px
>want to be a cut bruce lee looking dude
>also want to be a cute trappy femboy
Why is life so hard?
>>
>>6883747
Are you me?

On the bright side, my muscles look pretty lean if I haven't been exercising at the same day.

Do you do workouts? What is your routine ?
>>
>>6884167
martial arts

pretty much nothing but calisthenics.

I'm lean and pretty built. not buff, but definitely not trappy.

Tempted to try out hormones, but then I lose the whole being built thing...
>>
>>6883747
I had something like this a bit ago.
>want to be attractive tall student looking guy
>want to be cute maybe-a-little-bit femboy guy

Then i realised that i was too short to be the former
>>
>>6883747
it's because you've been told how to look like all your life and struggle for it with your actual desires

or

you are a boy truly but crave the attention/affection cute girls receive

Just need to have an honest conversation with oyurself about it. It's almost always the first case, but you never know. Talk to a therapist if you can't figure it out on your own
>>
i just want a guy to give me money so i dont have to work. also i dont like to be board. why is this so hard to find
>>
>>6884385
>Tempted to try out hormones, but then I lose the whole being built thing...

afaik you shouldn't lose muscle mass if you keep your routine up - you'll just have a hard time building new ones.
I'm currently trying to lower my DHT level with natural supplements.
Some anon posted this page which I found interesting.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

(natural ones at 4.6 and following)
>>
Oh Ivan-senpai my dream of multiple femboys might come true yet.
>>
>>6884385
Read the advice I gave regarding SARMs on here:
>>6889142
>>
>>6889252
That's a really helpful thread.

I think I might just try going on a SERM and AA. See if I like what happens...
>>
>>6889454
If you are wanting to keep muscle, you will need a SARM as well, if the manufacturer actually published the data and hoping the calculations do not show it to be impossible with drugs currently being tested.
>>
>>6889454
Also, thanks a lot for saying that I am helpful! :)
>>
>>6889489
That's the dilemma, I don't want to lose muscle, but I also want to become a trap, which means I would have to lose muscle...

Traps aren't very convincing if they're even semi-buff.
>>
File: thalita zamperelli.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thalita zamperelli.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>6890003
>Traps aren't very convincing if they're even semi-buff.
Here, have a model. Yes she has a penis.
>>
File: howtuff.jpg (41KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
howtuff.jpg
41KB, 700x350px
>>6883747
Please explain to me why you can't be a fit femboy. Thick thighs, toned arms, tight belly, round ass; those all sound like definite positives to me.
>>
>>6890634
>>6890659
hmm... maybe there's hope.
>>
File: cuteboys admin irl.jpg (93KB, 1324x768px) Image search: [Google]
cuteboys admin irl.jpg
93KB, 1324x768px
>>6891611
You're god damn right there is
>>
>>6892091
I'd rather look like >>6890634
though, just without the boobs, long hair, and women's clothing...
>>
>>6892147
It's basically the same build though. I keep trying to tell you people this but you never listen. No offense. Shoot for that but a lil slimmer and you'll be fine. It's not too tricky.
>>
>>6892169
No way, Raiden is definitely more muscular than >>6890634
>>
>>6892203
Which is why I said a little slimmer. It's just a little less mass. Don't let it distract from what I said earlier, I just assumed you might've wanted to be a little more masc.
>>
>>6890634
she also has hormones
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.