[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started trying to be a Femboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

File: img-thing.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
I'm a complete noob on this. I know almost nothing about HRT and makeup. I want to know some little tips from /lgbt/.
>How do you get a curvy figure?
>How do you makeup without looking like a trans?
>What type of HRT should I take if I want to look androgynous or femboy?
>>
>>6888880
Basically your options are going to be similar to that of MTF (assuming you are cisgender male femboy, and not a FTM femboy). Estrogen without antiandrogen will get you no where fast. Bicalutamide does pass through the blood-brain barrier in humans (although darolutamide does not, but is still in testing), but the reduced reported loss of libido indicates that it likely does not penetrate as much. Those two drugs, bicalutamide and darolutamide, are antiandrogens. Antiandrogens without estrogen is possible, but will likely still result in you being fairly close to male, although it will prevent further masculinization, and you can add in estrogen later. The potential issues would be osteoporosis and maybe dopamine dysregulation. AAs that do not penetrate the blood-brain barrier (as much) would prevent dopamine dysregulation. Osteoporosis can be prevented with SERMs or SARMs. Non-hormonal methods also exist. SERMs selectively bind to alpha and beta estrogen nuclear receptors, acting as an agonist at one and antagonist at the other. The specific ones have been identified for (some?) tissue types, but what effect they would on female secondary sex characteristics is not something that I know. The most common ones are antagonist at alpha and agonist at beta. This should prevent breast growth and osteoporosis, but what else is not something that I know. It would be useless to take at the same time as a normal estrogen agonist, as it will either be blocked at alpha, or overcome it and therefore induce breast growth, going against the entire purpose of the SERM, and it would only add to the effects at the beta.

> continued
>>
>>6889142

> continued

SARMs, are like SERMs, but vary in binding instead of activity (typically), and also involve androgens instead of estrogen. They can also be used to stop osteoporosis, but can also be used to prevent muscle lost while on an AA. The issue is that you have normal androgens from your body, the AA, and the SARM competing for the bone and muscle androgen receptor, so you need to preform simple calculations on likely non-existant data to see if this will work, then very complex modeling to find the dosages needed. Enobosarm is an example of a SARM, it is still in testing. Estrodiol is an example of normal, full estrogen agonist. Also, using darolutamide with normal estrogen agonist will be useless if you wish to prevent neuropsychiatric effects, as the result will not be both androgens and estrogen binding to the brain, but the estrogen binding and then the brain having production of androgens reduced due to too much sex hotmonesbin the blood. Estrogens that do not pass through the blood-brain barrier do not currently exist except for one that is not very effective and is highly toxic at the needed dosages.

Take this information and look up the specific drugs and/or surgeries you need to look as how you wish to appear, and weight the risks and benefits of the options I have presented and what you want to choose the HRT regime on your own. Also, /hrtg/ and /femgen/ are useful threads for this, although some users of /femgen/ have been complaining about all the HRT talk lately.

> t. biochem student and hopefully eventually doctor and femboy
>>
I think I should go for Bicalutamide, should I do something else for fat deposits?
>>
>>6889246
Please specific what you mean regarding fat deposits. Your fat distribution pattern on AA but no estrogen will not be entirely male or female, although it will only apply to new fat, as fat I'd constantly, although slowly, being created and destroyed this will happen eventually while doing nothing, it would be faster to loss weight then gain it back. As metabolism will be slower on an AA with no SARM, SERM, or normal estrogen, it would be more advised to do the weight loss before starting the HRT, then gaining the weight back while taking the HRT. It is worth noting that bicalutamide has a half-life of around a week or something, so it will take a few weeks of consistent dosage to reach steady state, and I do not know how long for the gene regulation to switch over, but that part is likely fast.
>>
>>6889151
what if i took birth control pills?
By fat deposits I meant that women gain fat on their hips
>>
>>6889287
That would be female-typical fat distribution that you refer to, I have no idea what exactly a eunch-typical fat distribution would look like, except that it will not be entirely male or female. There is an anon on this board that lacks either sex hormone, ask around on /femgen/ and /hrtgen/ for that user and ask them what specific details regarding eunch-typical fat distribution that you wish to know about.

Birth-control pills can contain variety of different things making it already a bad idea, and one of those things will almost never be an antiandrogens, making it useless towards your purposes as you stated that you were wanting to use only bicalutamide.
>>
>>6889280
Not OP, but I just want to clarify, is taking a SERM like raloxifene basically the same as taking a normal estrogen, except it prevents breast growth and osteoporosis? Besides breast growth it would give the same feminizing effects as say estradiol?

What sort of dosages would you recommend?

How much can it impact fertility when taken with bicalutamide?
>>
>>6889310
If you are wanting to add an estrogen to have a female typical fat distribution, then using birth control pills is still a bad idea due to the other stuff that they typically contain, pure estradiol with bicalutamide would be a better idea.
>>
>>6889315
It should not effect fertility, although it is worth noting that male prostate tissue apparently has beta nuclear estrogen receptors, that is likely not relevant.

Feminizing effects of HRT can be mediated by either the alpha or beta nuclear estrogen receptors (we are assuming that the membrane estrogen receptors are not relevant here, which might not be a reasonable assumption). It is known the the breast tissue has the alpha receptors, and that breast gwoth therefore occurring from them, so an antagonist stops breast growth. It is known that the bones have the beta receptors, so activating them, as an agonist does, prevents osteoporosis and might result in a feminized skeletal structure if done at the right age, but I am not certain on the later. Aside from those two, I do not know which feminization effects are mediated by the alpha and beta estrogen nuclear receptors. The ones that are mediated by alpha will be blocked by the SERMs that block breast growth, while the beta ones would still occur. You could try searching on PubMed to determine which ones are mediated by which receptor.

Dosage is dependent on the particular SERM, although the dosage you need should be less than the normal dosage used for breast cancer treatment. Also, one of the common SERMs have neurocognitive issue as a side effect, while another does not as much, so research your drugs carefully!
>>
>>6889359
Also, cycling between the SERM and a normal estrogen is apparently sometimes done. I think another anon cited a research article before showing that SERMs cab reverse breast growth to some degree if it is recent enough, but who knows if it would reverse your other femgainz as well.
>>
File: 33fasgf.png (21KB, 765x277px) Image search: [Google]
33fasgf.png
21KB, 765x277px
>>6889359
all i could find about receptor locations was this wikipedia article...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_receptor#Distribution
>>
>>6889428
You can identify which feminizations effects occurring in what tissues, and then us that list or PubMed to determine what receptors are there.
>>
>>6889495
Alternatively, ask on /femgen/ or /hrtgen/, but it is possible that no one did this exactly, and they information would jot be reliable, being a study of one with the subject and experimenter bring and same and most likely lacking formal measurements.
>>
>>6889315
Also, normal estrogen will prevent osteoporosis as well.
>>
>>6889495
I'm not sure I understand...
>>
Im losing weight atm in order to start transitioning.

Is it worth it to self med a weak AA in order to keep me from masculinizing more within this next year? Im 22
>>
>>6890441
there's no point to not just starting estrogen now

it'll be harder to lose weight but it'll also halt masculization and begin feminization faster, you'll reach your goal eventually either way if youre determined
>>
>>6888880
>>How do you get a curvy figure?
You can't.
Either you have one, or you don't.
>>
>>6890010
Let's say that you want to have a female-typical fat distribution. You would identify what exact fat tissue is relevant to that. Then, you would determine if the major nuclear estrogen receptors in that tissue is the alpha or beta receptor. If it is the beta, then the typical SERM will work to have female-typical fat distribution while avoiding breast growth. If it is the alpha receptor, then the SERM that blocks breast growth will be detrimental, as it will block what little estrogen agonists are naturally present in the typical male body, from the aromatase enzyme converting the steroidal androgens naturally present (and this process will increase somewhat due there being more androgens available in the blood, due to no longer being able to bind anywhere) and from the adrenal glands, although I am not certain if that effect would be noticeable. On a similar note, being on an AA and nothing else would likely result in some slight breast growth. If the relevant fat tissue has roughly equal alpha and beta receptors, I am not certain what would happen, but judging from the fact that eunch-typical fat distribution is somewhat in between, I find it likely that estrogen agonist prevents a gene product from being produced. As we see from many example in genetics, if there is still have of a gene product being produced, then it will likely still work, and would therefore still likely have a eunch-typical fat distribution instead of a female-typical fat distribution. If the estrogen agonist regulates such to produce a gene product, then you should have a female-typical fat distribution if it has roughly equal alpha and beta in the relevant fat tissue, and you take an AA with a SERM that is an antagonist at alpha and an agonist at beta.
>>
>>6890470
Don't corsets shift your ribcage if you wear them for a long time?

That'd probably help a bit.
>>
>>6891556
Maybe a tiny bit, but hips is a requirement for being curvy.
>>
File: pm.png (35KB, 694x412px) Image search: [Google]
pm.png
35KB, 694x412px
>>6890776
Does this bode well?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11500236

From what I can understand, there's more beta receptors around the glutes, and less around the abs...

Maybe I should just try cycling the estrogen and SERMs...
>>
>>6888880
My god, her torso is scary long.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 165x160px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 165x160px
>>6889151
>paging Dr. Femboy
>>
>>6891641
From that data it would seem that you would have a female-typical fat distribution on the glutes, but it might not be female-typical on the abs. This would depend on if a female-typical fat distribution pattern is the default state for the abs with androgens causing a male-typical pattern. If that is not the case, then the abs will not respond much to the SERM that blocks breast growth. So, you could possibly have fat on both the flutes and abs. So while this would appear to result in an overall fat distribution pattern that is more female-typical, it might not be perfectly female-typical. Again, while cycling SERMs and normal full estrogen should reverse recent breast growth, it could possible reverse other feminization effects. We could try searching the literature to determine this if it was researched, asking the one eunch-anon what their fat distribution pattern on their abs is like could be a somewhat unreliable method if we cannot find any data.
>>
>>6891911
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27571186
It would seem that it is androgens that cause the fat storage on the abs, and not estrogen that stops it, so having little fat on the abs would seem to be the default state.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26747209
Estrogen levels do not effect abdominal fat in males.

If having a female-typical fat distribution pattern on the abs and glutes while not developing breasts is your concern, AA with a SERM that blocks breast growth would seem to work. However, apparently some of the SERMs, while acting as agonists at the beta estrogen nuclear receptor, apparently do not have much binding affinity for it. Check on whatever specific SERM that you are considering using to see if that is the case for it. If that is the case and you cannot use a different SERM, then using the SERM with estrogen could be done, as long as the estrogen is not enough to overcome the SERM at the alpha estrogen nuclear receptor, which might require simple calculations on maybe-existant data, and it is possible that they needed modeling is already done, as long as they do not involve the same liver enzymes or anything.
>>
>>6891911
>you could possibly have fat on both the flutes
this made me laugh too much
>>
>>6889142
>>6889151
>>6889280
>>6889310
>>6889359
>>6890776
>>6891911
>>6892008

Trip on Ethan.
>>
>>6892952
I am the person who wrote the posts that you have listed, and I have no idea who Ethan is.
>>
>>6891854
A femboy can be a doctor, senpai!
>>
>>6890470
I mean, I have one, but what kind of excercises work for it? I try stretching, but seems so slow.
>>
>>6888880
i have exact same body as this girl on the photo and im not on hrt or anything lol
>>
>>6894137
proof?
>>
>>6892952
not all knowledge is equal or related
>>
>>6892008
What about fat distribution on the face?
I am unable to find anything related to that.

Do you perhaps know anything more about that?

Would serm alow facial feminising effect of estrogen?
>>
>>6894137
prove it slut
>>
>>6892952
fuck off swimp
>>
Would taking a good bit of saw palmetto and fenugreek help anything? It's all I've been doing for awhile beside drinking a ton of soy milk and having a salad w veggies as supper (fruit and bagel for breakfest skip lunch). Or is all this goig to waste @_@??
>>
>>6891911
Eunuch anon here.
My fat goes to my lower body mainly. Ass and thighs, but also some to my chest but that's probably just from some gynecomastia. I've heard of similar distribution occurring in other eunuchs who don't replace their testosterone, at least all the ones I've spoken to.

So I think castration or chemical castration with no hormones added would lead to a more feminized fat distribution rather than a mix of fem and masc distribution. I think lacking testosterone means you won't be getting fat in male-typical places. However I am very close with some trans people and I've been with women in the past, so I do not think eunuch-typical fat distribution is as feminized as the distribution in those with estrogen. But it still largely follows a feminine pattern.

I think the skin is one of the more important differences between those running on estrogen and those lacking sex hormones. Mine is soft but not as smooth or as "glowy" as those on estrogen. I think they also get more subcutaneous fat.
>>
Does anybody know some good excercises for home? for a more femenine body?
>>
>>6897464
From what I have heard from MTF that have a feminized face from HRT alone, that eventually no longer works as aging reduce the volume of adipose tissue in the face ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26618461 ), revealing the skeletal structure under it, which is often times still male unless you started very early. So, you would eventually need a (partial) FFS anyway. I am still researching the effects on facial adipose tissue in the literature, but I might not find results.
>>6897973
Eunch-anon, can you please weigh in on the specific matter of facial fat distribution? And perhaps on anyotger facial changes? Thanks.
>>
>>6903178
Ehh that's a tough one to answer. Looking at old photos and comparing, my face has softened. Can't tell if that's skin or fat or both. I don't think it's as feminized as someone taking estrogen would be in regards to fat and skin alike. Still not as masc as it used to be. Don't know what serms would do but if you want those maximum skin changes it would probably be a good idea to find out if they affect skin in addition to looking into fat.

Only other major facial change would be facial hair. Mine grows super slow now, much has turned clear and it's become more sparse. I do have a light hair color though and couldn't grow my facial hair for much time before entering this physical state so that may have something to do with it.
>>
Just get rid of those balls. If you want to get around all the red tape, simply lay them out on a table and have a friend swat them as hard as he could with a college physics book. Not red tape and after a brief visit in the emergency room, you'll wake up without them and your I surface should cover it.
>>
>>6903383
There are waaaaaay better ways to go about it but all the DIY methods are stupidly unsafe and retarded considering how easy it is to get surgical removal if one is even slightly motivated. Y'all amateurs gotta read up more.

t. eunuch
>>
File: Kino_and_Hermes.jpg (90KB, 409x258px) Image search: [Google]
Kino_and_Hermes.jpg
90KB, 409x258px
>>6889151
Not op, but how does one go about safely aquiring hormones.
>>
>>6903517
The internet.
>>
>>6903517
An informed consent clinic, if you country is not extremely stupid. Your insurance will almost certainty even cover it, although I do not know if they would cover the most weird HRT schemes proposed here, considering their expense, but maybe with a prior authorization or a medical necessity appeal...
>>
File: dorks.jpg (49KB, 436x298px) Image search: [Google]
dorks.jpg
49KB, 436x298px
>>6905448
Checked nearest ones in dallas, thanks, im probably gonna see a shrink first.
>>
>>6905448
To think of all the poor cis people buying insurance to cover emergencies, only to end up subsidizing us...
>>
>>6888880
>male skeletons aren't curvy
>femboi look is special, and it's mostly genetics
>hrt is a meme
>>
>>6897464
>>6903178
This article apparently mentions the facial skin tissue directly, although not adipose tissue:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0190962204022200
I will check the full text when I get to my university.
>>
>>6907194
Also, this might be relevant, but I do not know if it mentions the facial adipose tissue in particular, I will check the full text when I get to my university.
>>
>>6907203
And I forget to actually post the link:
http://www.eurekaselect.com/82522/article
>>
File: piccolodick-background.png (7KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
piccolodick-background.png
7KB, 363x500px
I just want to look androgynous, as opposed to full blown trap.

Would I need estrogen or should I just get on AAs?
>>
>>6907345
It really depends on your looks as is and how far exactly you want to take them.
AA alone or physical castration alone could work fine, or you might need something more feminizing, or you might not even be able to pull it off.

You could try getting on an AA for a while and see how you like it, and go from there.
>>
>>6907349
yeah i guess i could always add estrogen if need be

would that kill my bones though? i don't quite understand anything that the biomedical anon guy was saying
>>
>>6907438
It's not going to kill your bones. Even if you neglected your health you'd just get osteoporosis and arthritis and back problems over the course of decades of neglect. Not life threatening, just inconvenient.

However, if you take care of yourself, get plenty of vitamins, particularly vitamin D and calcium through diet, get frequent load bearing exercise, you can work to prevent osteoporosis and arthritis. I'm nearly 5 years into only having the testosterone that my adrenals produce and I'm doing fine. Never broke a bone, no arthritis, no back problems, no osteoporosis. Is bone density going to decrease? Yep, but it'll decrease anyway even if you were adding estrogen, and on top of this the primary density loss period is in the first 5 years.

In short:
It won't fuck your bones and joints if you take care of yourself.

If need be you can always add anti-osteoporosis meds or just hop on estrogen or SERMs or various other medications.

I know people who have been castrated 20+ years with no replacement testosterone and are doing fine, no osteoporosis, no arthritis, no back problems, because they take care of themselves.

t. eunuch
>>
>>6907454
aye, thanks dude. really appreciate it famalamajimjam
>>
>>6907463
No problem.
One bit of advice though: it'd be wise to get your balls removed eventually if you're going to be taking AAs for years. The little testosterone your adrenals produce does still help in regards to bone health, and people on AAs experience more bone density loss than those who have been physically castrated, seeing as the AAs block testosterone in the bone tissues even if they are within castration range in regards to testosterone levels.
>>
>>6907483
Wait, so does castration essentially do the same thing as taking AAs over a long period of time?
>physically castrated
Are you memeing me or does chemical castration suffice? I feel like literally getting my balls guillotined would be extremely painful (for me)
>>
>>6907831
What's the next step in your master plan?
>>
>>6907831
>I feel like literally getting my balls guillotined would be extremely painful (for me)
That would be painful, thankfully modern surgical techniques are much more advanced. It can be done under local anesthetic, and is a very quick, simple procedure. Many people do not report much pain after, I even know someone who drove the same day. Some report more pain, all depends on the individual and the surgeon.

Chemical castration will have the same effect but at the same time, it has the downsides of having to take medication to sustain it forever, risking side-effects and complications. Physical castration is the healthier route.
>>
>>6907864
So like let me get this straight (and I apologize for sounding like a clueless newfag, that's because I am one). Sorry for all the questions btw

Getting castrated in some form or another will give me the same sort of androgynous look that taking AAs would, because both kill my testosterone and DHT levels.

Right?

>>6907840
Crashing my genitals
>>
>>6907877
Yeah basically.
Test levels being nuked -> #rekt DHT levels
If it's a med that nukes test, it'll nuke DHT levels.
Physical castration does the same thing, that's why eunuchs don't go bald. Not enough test to make enough DHT to make one go bald.

Both physical or chemical castration lead to basically the same physical results in your body. All depends on the AA though because I know they have various effects on their own. For that you'd want to consult someone more knowledgeable on AAs. I know bicalutamide doesn't nuke test but just blocks it, leaving more to be converted to things like estrogen and DHT. I don't know if it blocks DHT too but the extra estrogen leads to a higher chance of gynecomastia.

I've got some gynecomastia myself, and it's a pretty common effect of being castrated, whether physical or chemical, so that's something to keep in mind.
>>
>>6907925
alright my mans, you're the fucking best. thanks so much

also i already have gyno so its not like developing gyno is any sort of turnoff wew
>>
>>6907831
Not painful if you do it fast, or just crush them suddenly so they would have to remove them. A paper cutter would be quick to guillotine them if you go that route. Although you could also tie a tight rubber band around them and they'll eventually just drop off after a couple weeks.
>>
>>6908243
I can tell you've not only never done any of those, but also never even read accounts from people who have.
>Although you could also tie a tight rubber band around them and they'll eventually just drop off after a couple weeks.
I kek'd, is this what people think happens?
>>
>>6908281
Just give it a try. The rubber band sounds fairyly simple with little pain. I've heard of this being done before
>>
A weed eater would get the job done.
>>
>>6908329
Actually banding is extremely excruciating, and leads to death of the tissue in just a few hours, necessitating surgical removal. They wouldn't fall off. Also instead of any old rubber band, elastrators would be the way to go for that. Granted, one will also lose their scrotum and risk infection, gangrene, and various other nasty things.

Also I'd give it a try for you but I would still need balls to do that.

Can't out-eunuch a eunuch bro.
>>
>>6907194
"ERβ is more widely distributed within the skin and skin structures than ERα. Although ER expression within sebaceous glands is similar, their expression in human scalp skin and hair follicles differ greatly.20 and 21 ERβ is strongly expressed in the stratum basalis, stratum spinosum, stratum granulosum, and papillary dermis of human scalp skin.10 Within the hair follicle, ERα expression is isolated to the dermal papilla cells, whereas ERβ is found in the outer root sheath cells, epithelial matrix cells, dermal papilla cells, and the cells of the specialized bulge region of the outer root sheath.10"

You would seem to be good on facial skin with a typical breast-blocking SERM, now to look at adipose.
>>
>>6907206
My university does not appear to have access to that journal. I will continue to try to find information.
>>
>>6888880
I don't know. I'm a woman, don't use makeup, and have had the privileged life of the beautiful.

Despite my body being complete shit full of hair, ingrown hairs, and old stretch marks of the past, I cannot help you with facial beauty. You either have it or you don't.

I'm so sorry. For all of us.
>>
>>6909896
Found the full text here:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256126053_Estrogen_Regulation_of_Adipose_Tissue_Functions_Involvement_of_Estrogen_Receptor_Isoforms
It does not have information specifically on facial adipose tissue. The search continues...
>>
>>6909951
I am having extreme difficulty finding the information on the facial adipose tissue specifically. I might have to make an educated guess on this matter based upon other data. Of course, as I mentioned earlier, it will not matter as much once you get to the point in aging where the volume of facial adipose tissue declines a lot, FFS is eventually needed once the underlying skeletal structure becomes obvious.
>>
File: BJ-2fBhCMAAph2i.jpg large.jpg (55KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
BJ-2fBhCMAAph2i.jpg large.jpg
55KB, 550x550px
>>6889151
>>6891854
>>6893035
Ever think patients will react funny when they're given an effeminate boy for a doc?
>>
>>6912042
I have done more extensive research, and I have come to the conclusion that we currently have no idea whatsoever. I am currently attempting to acquire anecdotes from people on SERMs, and I will try to ask my friend who is a biology major on Monday. But this would seem to be a very big wildcard here. As I stated before through, eventually the volume of facial adipose tissue will drop, the underlying skeletal structure will be revealed, and you would be fairly masculine again, in terms of facial adipose tissue, although I do not know if the skin effects would be enough to stop that. Most likely though, you will need (partial) FFS in the end anyway, so this is largely irrelevant.
>>
>>6914797
Sculptura would easily counter volume loss
>>
>>6914851
It would seem that the drug acts a filler, so the issue of a SERM not resulting in a sufficiently feminine facial adipose pattern could be resolved through that. So, OP will either eventually need that or FFS even if OP were to use a full estrogen agonist instead of a SERM. I wonder how FFS without the typical MTF underlying hormone state from HRT would appear like..
>>
>>6914797
Also, on second though, I do not think it would be the best idea to ask my friend. Maybe after I take my genetics course and my cell biology course this semester, I can figure out an educated guess on this.
>>
>>6914536
Meh. Thereare plenty of Asian docs, and they manage.
>>
>>6914536
No, as long as I do a good job.
>>
>>6909896

>My university does not appear to have access to that journal

sci-hub.cc
>>
Which SERM is suspected to have negative neurological effects? Everything I can find on raloxifene seems to suggest that it may be neuroprotective.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2794899/#!po=0.273224
>>
>>6916953
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1023%2FA%3A1006426132338
Tamoxifen is that SERM. In addition, some anons are claiming that an AA with only a SERM without ever cycling full estrogen agonists will lead to cognitive dysfunction, but they cite no studies for that claim, and in any case will not be an issue once darolutamide goes through testing.
>>
>>6916482
I eventually found the article on researchgate anyway, and the article turnedbout to not be useful. But thank for the link anyway, it might be useful in the future.
>>
>>6897614
It will be largely a waste. Just get actual HRT, either from a doctor or one of the online pharmacies listed in /hrtgen/.
>>
>>6890776
Oh please, why don't you just jump straight to a proper anti-androgen like aldactone or just good old cyproterone acetate?

Or are those pharmaceuticals too potent for a budding chemist? :)
>>
>>6926840
The post you replied to was giving advice specifically on SERMs, and what was described should work with any antiandrogen, or prehaps none needed at all for some of the effects.
>>
File: Aviary Photo_131187777446011902.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Aviary Photo_131187777446011902.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Do I have the potential?
>>
>>6927640
Maybe. Ask on /femgen/.
>>
>>6927640
>Do I have the potential?
Are you fucking kidding me? You're already a femboy, dude.
>>
>>6927640
>those small shoulders
>those hips
>that waist
>that thigh gap
>those puffy nipples already forming
does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>6897973
(yet another) Eunuch anon here. I get 6 parts thigh, leg, and butt fat, 2.5 parts upper arm, shoulder, between-armpit-and-breast fat, 3 parts belly fat, 2 parts breast fat, and 1 part back pinch. Girl lips. Round-face-cheeks.
>>
>>6927640
With a starting body like that, you qualify for advanced placement. Get on injections ASAP, become curvy as fuck transsexual.
>>
>>6915122
Thats raycist, anon.
>>
>>6917459
>darolutamide
Sounds interesting?
Why would it be better than bica tho?
>>
>>6933241
The data indicates that darolutamide does not significantly pass through the blood-brain barrier in humans. Therefore, it would be better if the uncited claims of those anons are true. Also, against reported sexuality changes, but social factors are more likely than HRT to explain that. In cisgender males undergoing ADT for prostate cancer, reductions in spatial-motor performance was reported, I do not know how use of raloxifene would effect that, though.
>>
>>6928426
>>6929376
>>6929388
>>6929653
Without face pic all that is literally pointless. Face is the most important part of a femboy.
>>
>>6908424
That seems like it would lead to blood loss.
>>
>>6894137
Transition already:
>>693946
>>
>>6894137
Lemme hit
>>
>>6941175
Meant to link:
>>6939462
>>
>>6888880
prolly first eat something before you die fagtron. fucking bulemic bitch.
>>
>>6942296

that's not OP
>>
anyone think i have potential or nah?
>>
>>6942816
Maybe let's see the front
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.